[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I time slip?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: day-night1.jpg (171 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
day-night1.jpg
171 KB, 800x600
Hi guys
Two weekends ago there was a large concert in my town (small town which is not in USA) and many people treated it as an overnight event although I was not planning to stay the whole night only wanted to see one or two of the acts. Just after 6:30 p.m. Saturday the first band started to play and I started to feel really weird it was already pretty dark at that time but I felt that it was almost too dark I told one of my friends that I was going back home and would come back at around 11:pm when the first band I wanted to see was to start playing.
I know the band that was playing but I did not recognize the song it freaked me out a lot and I was extremely scared of walking past the stage which unfortunately I had to do to get to the exit to my car. Anyway crossed the field, past the stage and out through the pavilions (it is a sport stadium) and then you come into a court yard of sorts if you look directly out of the entrance of the pavilion you will see a row of buildings which sell snacks and stuff so you have to turn left on a path which is leading to the bathrooms where some people were standing. One guy was looking really weird and I felt paranoid as he was watching me intently. Opposite the bathroom is a very small patch of grass which was fitted with three or four benches and I walked as far around the guy, the whole time he looked at me and I remember thinking he was going to charge me (which he didn’t), the music was still freaking me the hell out sounded almost like chanting more than actual music.
>>
Cont.
So behind the bathroom on the right of the path there is a large wall which is part of the pavilion which extended past forming a sort of hallway with the fence on the left almost like the entrance of a prison and at the end of the path you had to turn left through the gate leading to the parking lot,
Here is where it gets freaky I was walking just past the guy but I did not look back at him and as I came close to the gate I just remember looking up to the sky and suddenly it was bright daylight, the music was gone and the noise of the people as well. There was still some music playing but the crowd was sounded smaller, my phone was beeping and I took it out and it read exactly 3:30 PM Sunday 1 May. There were some people around but not a lot and most were on their way out, no one was reacting strange to me being there and I was really freaked out I ran to my car which was still where I left it. I still had all my possessions and I was not hurt in anyway, my phone had a few missed calls and a voice mail from my friend asking if I was okay but nothing felt out of the ordinary. I sat in my car listening to my voicemail when I got a weird feeling again but instead of fear it was an intense dread an I remember feeling that I just wanted to be home.
I do not know where that missing hours went. I did blood tests there were no drugs in my system and I am totally healthy brain scans show no brain aneurism or anything. I was not hurt and as I said none of my possessions were stolen my car was also perfectly fine and one of my friends even sent me a IM asking if I was at the stadium as he could swear he saw my car as they left at 4am the Sunday.
What do you think happened and please no mandela effect or ay lmao’s everything is still the same except I lost almost a full day.
>>
Good ol' Alzheimer's comin' right at ya
>>
>>17676938
I hope not
>>
>>17676954
Well shit dude I hope so too but it just seems that u are starting to lose time
Therefore,before going to a paranormal forum you obviously went to see a doctor,right?
What did he say? I might be able to help(hopefully)
>>
>>17676954
Were you wearing the same clothes?
>>
>>17676977
Did go see a doctor yea

Everything normal on brain scans and blood tests and no other symptoms of dementia.

Also went to a therapist who questioned me under what I guesse you could call hypnosis but according to him I told him the same thing I just suddenly jumped forward to the next day
>>
band name? sound good.
>>
>>17676989
No internationally known bands it was a local Concert in my town hosted by one of the major radio stations in my country where they go to small towns and give some of the local bands airtime with only 3 or 4 actuall famous musicians taking place
>>
>>17676989
>>17676999
The band that was playing used to be known as 35 seconds remain but the call themselves something else like no name of nameless or something
>>
>>17676999

Way to dodge actually answering the questions
Wew
>>
>>17676988
Okkk so now when we know that it isn't a health issue (at least not a physical one)
Let's see what were left with:

1.Drugs-Drugs can cause these things,some even if you took em 20 years ago (lsd etc),roofies tho do exactly what happened to you,I was drugged at a wedding once(i think,cuz nothing like this has ever happened to me before) and I was just standing in the wedding hall and shit next thing I know I wake up and it's fucking 8 am i have puke all over me like wtf,later people told me what I did (fucked a 35 years old mama while i was like 18,shit was so cash)
So.. Yea,maybe drugs alcohol.

2.Prehaps you fainted somewhere,woke up memory-less and came back to yourself after a few minutes,this actually happend to me once and I was sure I time slipped for like 40 minutes till a friend told me I was blacked out for like 3 hours,didnt even remember I fainted,so.. Maybe.
Now to the more paranormal (of my knowledge) Possible happenings

3.Spell/curse - Do I really need to talk?

4.Possibly an entity is trying to contact you,It could be any possible entity from any possible realm but our own,For any possible reason,I have seen things similliar in the past,also very different - entities can try to contact us in alooooot of ways mostly depending on how "strong"(not rly) they are.
It could be anything from god to your dead grandparents.

5.Dimensionl shift - just as 'time slipped' just to a different dimension that is slightly altered,more logical than time travel cuz no paradoxes involved

6.Last but not least,yet very unlikely:
Time travel - Maybe you did time slip,maybe you have the ability to,Maybe you're the fucking chosen one idk,no one else too but know this:
It would take literally shitloads on shitloads of energy and effort for your mind to be able to even just comprehand what just happened without going insane,dying etc,let alone to make it happen by itself.
Also,it might not be u who time slipped,something might have moved you thru time/dimension.
>>
>>17677061
I think 5 is the best possible explanation maybe the transition to our universe took a few hours. OP you should try and find subtle differences
>>
fuck, that would scare the shit outta me.
>>
>>17677155
No please no Mandela effect shit.

>>17677061
I have never done drugs or benefits drugged so that is not an option and maybe alcohol but I had not had any at that time. If something fantastic happened I choose to believe in time slips but I do not think I am some special snowflake chosen one. I hope that something natural happened but I have until now not figured out medically or otherwise what happened.

>>17677193
I am scared to death mostly because I think I have some sort of breakdown/seizure
>>
>>17677208
>mfw OP actually raep
>>
I think you may have fallen asleep at some point. I know it sounds weird but stuff like that has happened to me. Especially since I tend to sleepwalk from time to time, I may end up in situations where the continuity of the day feels very normal... Except a hour or two are missing.
>>
>>17676931
Have you got some kind of dissociative disorder?
>>
Did you ingest any, ANY kind of narcotics, psychtropics or pretty much any kind of drug? This happened to me once on a salvia + mdma trip except I only "lost" about 16 hours and had a similar "dimension-slipping" feeling.
>>
>>17678375
I did not knowingly take any drugs and my blood tests did not show any.

>>17678356
No disorders that I Know of. Hopefully not.

>>17677934
It has occurred to me but I was in public and someone would have notices me falling asleep for almost a day?

>>17677919
>mfw indeed
>>
>>17676931
you seem sincere op

>>17677061
I agree with this anon, The most likely case is you have some sort of problem within receptors that don't exist within this dimension of time and space. On the other hand you could have been manipulated in some fashion by an entity of positive or negative origin for reasons unknown.

However despite the fact the normally time travel/dimensional travel (they're really the same thing) requires a FUCKTON of intelligent energy and metaphysical know how to use the slingshot or other method there IS a chance that is just what happened to you.

Let me elaborate by stating that within the moment lies infinite potential, within any moment any entity can become enlightened or breach the gate to intelligent infinity which is even more aligned with the truth (think super enlightenment lol). In this specific case you could have POTENTIALLY aligned with the necessary catalyst at the perfect time and space that much like the ticking of a clock there happens to be certain moments of extreme randomness where "doors" are open in which normally they wouldn't be. It may so happen to be that you were "lucky/unlucky" enough to be the right person at the right place at the right time etc. Anywho i wouldn't pay too much attention to this event unless your inner gut tells you too.
>>
>>17680639
Also stranger things have happened OP, welcome to the world of Paranormal my friend
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.