[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your afterlife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (484 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
484 KB, 1920x1200
Create a believable afterlife or experience with the afterlife. Creatively appreciated.
>>
>>17672410
I don't have to create one. I know what happens after death.
The ego ceases to be. Consciousness ceases to be. Can you comprehend what I have seen? To exist outside of the first-person perspective? Yes, I have caressed the sensual body of death. I have felt her embrace. I have seen this and experienced it fully.
Death is not to be feared, and the afterlife is amoral. There is no heaven, no hell, it is all a dream. Awakening from the dream means the destruction of the self.
You ask me to explain to you what is beyond understanding for one who has not experienced it personally. Imagine that all of perceived reality is a program. Outside of the program is an operating system which is beyond the limits of the program's understanding. Simply put, the data of the operating system is far beyond anything that can be contained within the program. Do you understand? It is maddening to attempt to accurately describe the state of no-self. Though I suppose it is possible for the enlightened -- but that is not me.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-07-10-44-04.png (145 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-07-10-44-04.png
145 KB, 800x480
I don't know what you mean but I guess I could try: when you die you see darkness and feel nothing other than a constant feeling of ejaculation (this is heaven) when you die you can only see purple and yellow patterns and feel severe pain around your legs, arms chest, and spine until you see fire and in which case you also have a boiling feeling forever (this is hell).

I don't know if that is what you mean but atleast I got to share my thoughts in this thread.
>>
File: egyptianerror.png (1 MB, 943x1296) Image search: [Google]
egyptianerror.png
1 MB, 943x1296
>>
File: image.jpg (689 KB, 1400x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
689 KB, 1400x900
>>17672441
8.5/10
Beautiful and spoopy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yPNgQt0Lkl8
>>
>>17672410
You resume a natural state of serenity which is the default of a consciousness outside a body, kinda-sorta outside time and space, and you get reincarnated.
>>
>>17672410
I go to a world where 4chan and /x/ are there, but there are no

>What happens after death threads.

Instead of there always being at least 2 up
>>
File: image.jpg (885 KB, 2160x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
885 KB, 2160x1920
>>17672728
This isn't a "what happens after death" thread. This is a create a story about what happens after you die thread, basically if you were God what would you make the afterlife?
>>
>>17672717
What's the process for being reincarnated? Do you have to wait a certain amount of time? Do you have to complete a task?
>>
>>17672410
After your death, you will live the exact same life but wihtout remembering your past life.
>>
>>17673133
Is this your version of hell? I don't know if I should consider this good or bad? The thought of it makes me sad but if you cant remember it won't really matter anyways. What an interesting idea.
>>
>>17672410
After you die, DMT is rushed into your system. Thus blasting your chakral energy into space, where it will slowly gravitate back together. At which point you are free to roam all of space and time as a whole.
>>
File: nietzsche.jpg (632 KB, 1464x1986) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche.jpg
632 KB, 1464x1986
What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you: “This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more; and there will be nothing new in it, but every pain and every joy and every thought and sigh and everything unutterably small or great in your life will have to return to you, all in the same succession of sequence – even the spider and this moonlight between the trees, and even this moment and I myself. The eternal hourglass of existence is turned upside down again and again, and with you with it, speck of dust!”

Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus? Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him, “You are a god and never have I heard anything more divine.” If this thought gained possession of you, it would change you as you are or perhaps crush you. The question in each and every thing, “Do you desire this once more and innumerable times more?” would lie upon your actions as the greatest weight. Or how well disposed would you have to become yourself and to life to crave nothing more fervently than this ultimate confirmation and seal?
>>
>>17675578
what if you die in a way your brain explodes before it happens? like that guy islamic killed with a tank
>>
>>17672441
*tips fedora*
>>
>>17675987
That's your job to create a story about.
>>
Non-existence. After living a full life I no longer want to bear the burden of existing. Literally every single old person I've talked to has said this in one way or another.
>>
>>17672410
>believable
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16790451/

Before we discuss what's believable about the afterlife, can we first discuss what's believable about the logical result of radical life extension?
>>
>>17672441
Why do people who try to come across as enlightened always talk like they are shitty fucking middle aged poets
>>
>>17676466
>shitty fucking middle aged poets
The falsely enlightened who think this is all just a game/a ride tend to be impressionable enough to get NLP'd by the sages. The discerning, enlightened or otherwise, can always tell the ego 2.0 dicks apart from a truly enlightened individual.
>>
I have seen a place, deep in the realms of dream.
It seems to be a forest, centered around a great green glade. All amidst the great, aged trees, lay an innumerable number of swords, spears; weapons the dead held dear in life, perhaps, impaled into the earth, lain down in the shade of those great trees. There is a profound stillness and tranquillity that permiates the entire place. The sun is high and the birds chirp, melodiously. It is beautiful, there. Flowers bloom amidst steel.
>>
File: Fish_97fddf_5894348.jpg (12 KB, 161x202) Image search: [Google]
Fish_97fddf_5894348.jpg
12 KB, 161x202
>be old as fuck, on my deathbed
>my children and grandchildren are around me, crying
>wife already died years ago
>as i feel the end coming, i try to calm everyone down, say that i'm going to be in a better place, and that they shouldn't cry for an old man like me.
>draw my last breath
>feel myself losing conciousness.
>vision filled with increasing light.
>this is it
>suddenly see numbers in front of 'me', along with one word
>"restart?"

"so bro, what do you think of the new sims game, pretty realistic huh?"
>>
>>17675578
No evidence that DMT is released in the body when you die. It's a theory as to why we hallucinate before we die. Nothing more.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.