[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
belray surge discusion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot (2).png (87 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (2).png
87 KB, 1366x768
i was in what i believe was the original thread to bring up the belray surge.

>pic related... didnt screen shot myself because at the time i didnt see a reason to but i found the thread.

so is it real or was it just some anon trolling a utah fag?... it was true that google had nothing on it at all and i even searched on the deepweb to no results(im the anon that posted about no deepweb results).

now there are a few results on google including a video which leads me to think that it was made up(explains no google results originally) and caught on because of the mystery(explains why there are results now)
>>
File: 5.png (82 KB, 928x707) Image search: [Google]
5.png
82 KB, 928x707
Oh look, the forced meme thread!
>>
File: 1462521992154.jpg (11 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
1462521992154.jpg
11 KB, 189x267
>>17668034
so it was a forced meme?

>op here

not trying to shit post...dont visit /x/ much so didnt know this is now a forced meme...heard a friend mention it and it resparked my interest

but the question still holds, was it real? i mean just cause its spammed doesnt mean its faked...if anything it couldve been made into a spammed meme to get people interested in the topic to lose interest and weaken its legitimacy (kind of like the ayy lmao meme that has ruined any good discussion of aliens/ufos)

thoughts?
>>
>>17668081
>so it was a forced meme?

no

learn to identify shills
>>
>>17668097

Notice he gives no info about the bogus topic ( there is none, it's bogus), just says people that don't believe it are shills. It's a bogus forced meme.
>>
>>17668109
you just described every thread on this board since 2005.
>>
>>17668109
op here i said there was a video with info on it but there is no way of telling how truthfull the source is

link To vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd1-8xb6tZM
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.