[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me everything you know about fallen angels.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7
File: Fallen_angel.jpg (36 KB, 600x770) Image search: [Google]
Fallen_angel.jpg
36 KB, 600x770
Tell me everything you know about fallen angels.
>>
>Spirits are supposed to come to earth and receive a body to be tested.
>Spirits disagree on how this test should play out; two camps are formed between Lucifer and Christ
>Lucifer and supporters are ... removed, transfigured ... it's not really known HOW but they missed out on getting a body and are guaranteed to become nothing.
>I cannot stress the above point enough; the worst person on this planet, doing the most worst thing you can imagine will eventually receive a state that even though we may call it HELL - it would still be BETTER than getting absolutely nothing which is what fallen angels will get, have and are.

Do not ever EVER bring this up when trying to summon demons... You can mock evil in no worse way... HOWEVER, do remember that fallen angels are constrained and there interactions with us occur only because God ALLOWS it, via as a means of testing or simply as an expression of a fools free choice to interact with them (pick your poison type deal). They cannot kill you, they can not tempt you with temptations beyond your means to resist etc. They can and will lie and deceive you and get you to commit sin so you can be just as miserable as they are. Tread lightly.
>>
File: ezekiel+vision.jpg (32 KB, 375x528) Image search: [Google]
ezekiel+vision.jpg
32 KB, 375x528
The manner in which a fallen angel behaves and why they come into this reality is often not at all what one would expect. We conceive of higher dimensional beings of sentient intelligence to be lofty, above our flawed lower nature in every way, but the reality is the opposite. Any higher dimensional being that lowers itself into the physical realm has done so because it was consumed by degenerate lust amd has come here because it desires the excesses of flesh and blood. A fallen angel will have a bizarre, almost childlike personality in which they are wholly immersed in living out a fantasy of their own making, desiring material opulence and coming across as irreverent and often times foolish or ignorant. They come here to binge on hedonism and treat their interactions with us like a imaginary game.

A fallen angel once disconnected from it's higher dimensional existence will deteriorate and become a intoxicated incoherent mess of a being until it burns itself out completely. They're essentially sacrificing eternity for one ridiculous parade of perversions and excesses that ends with their destruction
>>
>>17658263
>God makes man
>Tells angels they have to serve them
>Luci and his gang are all like "yeah no, fuck that"
>Angels led by Archangel Michael rek Luci and his gang up
>Send them all to hell
>>
>>17658263
They're dead angels and they live in the Abyss located on Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPVTJdK1BTA
>>
>>17658336
...Just to clarify; when you say God makes man and THEN tells angels to serve him, you mean God makes the spirits that become man, yes?
>>
File: godmyoh.jpg (85 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
godmyoh.jpg
85 KB, 1024x576
they ruin your favourite anime
>>
>>17658263
Ulotrso disrespectful and stupid at the same moment.
>>
fallen angels are angels that rejected god's plan to create humans, led by lucifer, who believed that we were inferior creatures not worth existing. he doubt and rejected god's will. they were expelled from heaven and thrown in here, in the material universe, at the moment of creation.
what we consider aliens, are actually demons.
demons legitimate hate us, they "help" humans by doing pacts because in the end they drag their souls to eternal hell.
>>
>>17658395
i forgot to mention:
fallen angel = demon
>>
Yeah demons are originally Angels but bad as far as I know
>>
>>17658371
excuse me they are the best part of that anime
>>
>>17658339

this has to be fake
>>
in the Hebrew scripture a story is told of Adam having a First wife A wife before "Eve" (ironically eve means night before Xmas eve, New years eve etc.) Anyway this First wife was named Lilith you may have heard of her. She basically refused to bow to Adam and serve him like God intended god casts her out. As revenge she spawns the succubus and incubus (sexual spirits sent to seduce the sons and daughter of man ) Man is gods favorite creation everything God created before falls second like a scorned Ex-lover not quite demons but a fun story either way... >>17658336
>>17658263
>>
>>17658423
Some even believe you can control such entities with crystals and other shit..
or so says the creepyhollow forums
>>
>>17658417
I don't know for sure.
>>
>>17658435
I hear you can control them with the mineral content of an all dressed hot dog.
>>
The Nephilim were the Titans of Greek Mythology
>>
>>17658472
Nephilim never existed.
>>
>>17658263
It's just symbolism for consciousness dividing itself into parts, in order for duality
>>
>>17658472
bullshit Zeus is the normiest chad and God certaintly ISNT
>>
>>17658835
Zues just wanted to drink and get laid like the rest of us to bad for all the drama
>>
>>17658324
Black text seemed spot on.
>green text
Has no spiritual backing imho.
Devil fell cause he said throne will be above Gods
Beautiful body, most beautiful if I remember correctly.
Played music for God
Got kicked out from pride,
>>
>>17658423
You mean in non-canon Hebrew Scriptures
Not to say it may not have some or any truth to it.
Unfortunately the book of enoch, for example, was left out of canon as well. In so doing we lost solidification of truth. Sure, it was quoted and there are parts found from long ago. But we dont have a full book thats not tainted from jerks
Its wise ro take apocryphal script with grains of salt and not treat as truth per sei.
Obviously though, book of enoch has some truth to it
>>
>>17658483
K smithsonian shill.
Found the cuck
>>
>>17658263

The fall is continuous.
>>
>>17658263
>HELL - it would still be BETTER than getting absolutely nothing
You are so wrong on this one, becoming one with everything and have the opportunity to be everywhere is an amazing feeling but you are still "trapped"...a lot of people are mistaking how it works
>>
>>17659766
wops, meant for this one
>>17658324
>>
Fallen Angels is my favorite Wong Kar Wai movie.
>>
>>17658263
They're bad at flying.
>>
>>17658336
Basicly this.

But the real reason behind making rebellion against God is controversial. Christians believe, that the reason why the greatest of angels named Lucifer eventually became the worst enemy of humanity is Jesus Christ. God told Lucifer, that the heart of all creation will be a man, a man that will be tested. That all of the creation that God ever made is for him, and he will be the most virtuous among his creation. For a being like Lucifer, the one and only angel that got whatever he wanted from God (even rulership over other angels), thinking that he is the key of creation all that monkey in the middle bullshit was unacceptable.
>>
>>17659803
Jesus Christ was the morning star, as was Lucifer, yes. But Lucifer is not Satan. It's all mixed up on the matter but Lucifer is the eternal methaphor for the first light, the perfection of god, the creator of all.

Satan is the eternal metaphor of the opposing one, the anti light, the omega of god. They are forever in competition of rulership until only god knows when it will end, because it has all been planned before creation started.

The great rebellion was the story of how they came to earth and gave man free will.
>>
>>17659813

Actually, the Jesus worshipped here on Earth IS Satan.
>>
>>17659813
Satan is a hebrew name for liar, manipulator, persona with malicious intence.
Lucifer as the first of the fallen angels, and the mightiest of them, is Satan more than everyone.

Jesus calls Peter a Satan in Matthew 16:23:
>Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns."
>>
>>17659816
Huh?
>>
>>17659827
Jesus never taught that he should be worshiped, further he never taught we should focus on his sacrifice on the cross.
>>
>>17659816
It's a false theory. I'd say: a cabalistic one.

Every teaching of Jesus is contrary for Lucifer's teachings. They have nothing in common. 2 Corinthians 6:15:
>What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

I'll never foget words that came from, so called a 'culpable catechesis'. When the person is controlled by evil spirit, demon is forced by God to tell the truth that is necessary to set possesed free. For exemple: his name, why had he took control over person, etc.
Demon said that Jesus is the mightiest of all beings, and he actually begs and exorcist to not say his name, because he is losing all of his control and power. The power of Jesus sacrifice is so strong, that it's holding demons in control even today.

Jesus arrives as spirit on every exorcism, typically at the end.

Sometimes, demon is crying. I'm not sure why, but i suppose that Jesus feels bad for him in some way, and gives him this feeling, that the damned lost something, lost his love and a possibility to be with him, that he is the true happiness, not Lucifer.
>>
>>17658339
Very interesting is there more?
>>
>>17658263
in the bible they are led by lucifer. the most beautiful of all the angels. mr.lightbringer . god aka mr.iam calls him the full pattern

then they have a falling out and god says he is the most foul most unclean ect ect

all of the fallen are cast down to earth. no mention of being forced into hell just earth. great idea send the guys who started some trouble for god to earth with helpless humans what could go wrong

in the bible later it states the fallen want to mate with humans to produce a condemned half breed. you ever see the underworld movies yea just like that. god wants no part of that shit ever happening

then they seem to just vanish.they didnt have a major role in the bible. you would expect the antagonist to be ever present but humans seem to be the real bad guys in the bible more often than not
>>
>>17659803
>For a being like Lucifer, the one and only angel that got whatever he wanted from God (even rulership over other angels), thinking that he is the key of creation all that monkey in the middle bullshit was unacceptable.
This is accurate.
>>
>>17659816
>Actually, the Jesus worshipped here on Earth IS Satan.
Meds, dude. Take them
>>
>>17659830
>Jesus never taught that he should be worshiped, further he never taught we should focus on his sacrifice on the cross.
“Lord,” said Thomas, “we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?” Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well. From now you do know Him and have seen Him.” - John 14:5-7
>>
>>17659887
I don't know what you are trying to state with that quote but it does not in any way contradict what i have stated if that was your intention.
>>
>>17659890
he implies Jesus=God
>>
>>17659893
I understand that but what I wish to emphasize is Christ was stating that he is the way in the sense of divine knowledge/understanding/being not simply worship.
>>
>>17659869
You know, I always hear about how if angels wings are taken set from them, tey become human. What if that's what we all really are?

What if we really were the first creation. We were both.
>>
>>17659883
different anon but why even come on this faggoty board if you're going to push antipsychotics on people... do we even know what that shit does to our brains? some school shooters were withdrawing from their meds. I'm not saying every school shooter was on antipsychotics but damn, how do you know that shit doesn't make you worse off?
>>
>>17659830
>>17659890

This.

Jesus was a spirit. He descended from heaven, was crucified by demons, died, arose, and ascended to his former glory. Some say that he was the archangel Michael himself.

The man, Jesus, is a fiction created by men after Jesus the celestial being revealed himself to Paul.

Learn the difference and be redeemed.
>>
>>17659908
Is this some sort of a bait? I just can't believe what I just read.
>>
>>17659939

Sounds like a personal problem, to me.
>>
>>17658957
This from someone who believes in giants. That's rich.
>>
>>17659867
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5lkSNMMrXs
>>
>>17658417
he's just tuning a stupid fucking radio dial really fast.
>>
>>17660199
Yeah, but he gets responses that are specific. He always does that to test.
>>
>>17658360
prove it.
>>
>>17658423
Adam detected. Lilith left on her own because Adam acted superior
>>
>>17659908
>the archangel Michael himself
I seriously doubt so Michael was afraid of Satan, Jesus wasn't if anything Abaddon would be the closest defeating satan and all.
>>
File: The Devil.jpg (9 KB, 176x287) Image search: [Google]
The Devil.jpg
9 KB, 176x287
>>17658263
Lucifer was a Cherubim.

Not a Angel

Not a Seraphim

A Cherubim

"Thou a cherub stretched out, and protecting, and I set thee in the holy mountain of God, thou hast walked in the midst of the stones of fire." ~Ezekiel 28:14
>>
>>17661483

Unsurprisingly, this does not follow from anything I said.
>>
>>17662718
Which makes him still holier than anyone on the god forsaken depths he is now, he is not to be made fun of.

Regardless, when the true angels show up everything can be undone in a snap.
>>
File: 1462191584373.jpg (28 KB, 480x460) Image search: [Google]
1462191584373.jpg
28 KB, 480x460
For those who have fallen, when you come to the ninth gate. Knock twice. Someone help me understand this. A card reader told me it's an enslaved process. I still don't understand. Where am i? what the fuck is happening to me.
>>
>>17663567
Perhaps it's like the Shinto practice of clapping one's hands twice when praying to a god/spirit. The first gets the recipient's attention, the second indicated your presence or desire.
>>
>>17662718
Per Isaiah and Ezekiel, cherubim are seraphim.
>>
>>17662718
To be honest, God doesn't give two fucks about hierarchy.

Michael was an archangel and still managed to defeat Lucifer.
And the God himself came as a human.
>>
File: IMG-20160503-WA0016.jpg (77 KB, 621x812) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160503-WA0016.jpg
77 KB, 621x812
>>17662718
Now he looks like this.
>>
File: trinity-graphic.png (14 KB, 432x412) Image search: [Google]
trinity-graphic.png
14 KB, 432x412
>>17663610
>And the God himself came as human
Nope.
>>
>>17666202
Holy shit, this backfired so hard.
>>
>>17663276
People miss the entire point of it: he questioned why God's flawed new creation were his favorite, and in doing so, he was vain(one of the flaws he was talking about).
>>
>>17658263
They are on a journey same as anyone else. The gates are open and they can come back at their leisure.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.