[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is here someone from /joy of satan/? >share your experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: satan.gif (10 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
satan.gif
10 KB, 256x256
Is here someone from /joy of satan/?
>share your experience
>>
I feel really bad for anyone who takes that site seriously.
>>
I got involved when I was in their target demographic

> angry teens

Basically they are neo-nazis that think Enki is an ancient alien astronaut who came to earth and made humans and got framed by Yahweh ( despite the two gods having 0 to do with eachother)

To me it was a big waste of time. And something I look back on and laugh about. Sort of like Linkin Park.
>>
>>17657078
>Enki got framed by Yahweh
That's the one part of their whole mythos that got me scratching my head. According to the Enuma Elish, Enki ends up slaughtering Tiamat, who is representative of the primordial chaos, greatly responsible for the formation of (non)creation. Yahweh and Enki share many attributes, being that both recognize other deities, both are the chosen representation of the absolute [Enki's case is the New Gods] and both proclaimed that they would rule over the others [including the Old Gods].

In fact, being that Yahweh is theoretically traceable to nearby regions where Enki likewise originated and spread, it is more plausible to view Enki as yet another face of Yahweh, as opposed to a form of the Prime Adversary- which is more likely Tiamat, being that she is the great dragon of the sea, similarly reflected within Leviathan and the demonized serpent of eden. On the other hand, Enki is God of creation, which is a position that Yahweh adamantly posits that he alone holds.
>>
>>17657078
I TRIED SO HARD...
>>
>>17657078

Yahweh is Enlil and looks like a Jewbag

...Enki is Aryan...

You're right they have zero to with eachother...

...one is a cunt and one isn't...
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.