[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dreamt since we was a teenager, visions of meeting my first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1452323072001.gif (83 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1452323072001.gif
83 KB, 720x720
I dreamt since we was a teenager, visions of meeting my first love, I did not know it at the time, I though hey were nightmares, but then they ended up happening not long after meeting him, the things were so bad and depressing that i ended up having a seizure of visions of things that were predestined to happen, one by one the visions came true, except for the vision of my beloved giving me the love I deserved, those visions didn't come true, now they are my ex
>>
>>17656253
Dream Thread. >>17656209
>>>/r9k/

Take your pick.
>>
I literally prayed for my first love and something delivered to the T.

>Italian, aged 16-19
>Long dark hair
>Blue eyes
>Total virgin
>Love me passionately
>Petite with some curves
>Loves to fuck me
>Intelligent
>Kind

1st time I met her she fell in love and so did I.
Lost virginity to each other in a perfect setting, was great. Had a beautiful year long relationship. Perfect. 11/10. Then we fell apart over the next 6 months rapidly due to my own idiocy and cocaine. Destroyed her emotionally during that time, on purpose because I was fucking coked up all the time and drinking and shit. I regret that I pretty much changed her for the worse in the long run. Sure I want her back and I still love her but I don't mind if I don't get her back as long as she's happy. She's very much not and probably never will be now. All my relationship a after that have suffered because I really didnt care that much about them. I've had someone ones some short ones some flings nothing will fill the void. She is in the same boat but I made it pretty much irreconcilable so I ruined us both. I think it wasn't God that answered the prayer but something more sinister. I don't believe in God anymore anyway but I do think a negative entitiy engineered it so that I would get exactly what I wanted only to make me ruin it and snatch it away forever.
>>
>>17656263
No it wasn't any demon that did this, you went on drugs
>>
File: vlcsnap-2011-07-10-13h29m31s194.png (945 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2011-07-10-13h29m31s194.png
945 KB, 1024x576
you killed yourself, and now you are stuck in a weird loop of dreams and delusions
>>
>>17656268

I didn't say demon, and I know I did the ruining. But something gave me exactly what I asked for within 2 weeks of asking for it and I think it then put me in positions where I was likely to go down a path of destruction which I did eventually (I had never even smoked weed at that point). I took the bait sure but it was baited. I quit blow cold turkey within a year of heavy use and dealing pretty soon after that relationship was long gone. I never had a problem with it since, I've done it here and there but I mean maybe 10 times in 10 years
>>
>>17656280
HOW DO I GET TRUE LOVE IN MY DREAM
>>
File: 220px-Lautréamont.jpg (21 KB, 220x274) Image search: [Google]
220px-Lautréamont.jpg
21 KB, 220x274
did you deleted the posy about the ward?
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rQmM3Bwka1U
>>
>>17656302
I don't get that video, how do I get husband that wont leave me in this dream? its all I think about all day everyday

Srsly don't remember killing myself tho
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.