[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: meditation.jpg (141 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
meditation.jpg
141 KB, 425x282
I had an experience two years ago, had an injury in my back, lower back, had days I had so much pain that i have to lay down in my bed with my both knees close to my chest to relieve some pain. One night I went to bed, but woke up in the middle of the night because a light illuminated my room , after that a much taller person than me take me to a place, I remember that everything was surrounded by light and white, I felt safe , we reached the place where we were going and had a lot more people being " healed " , he asks me to sit on the ground, after that feel a warmth in my lower back to relieve all my pain and asks me to take my forehead to my knees , after that I wake up the next day in my bed without any pain , hatsa this day I do not have any pain . What could have been? Sorry for my English.
>>
>>17655633
It was Lucifer. He's been healing people with dark magic lately so he can properly amass a human rebellion. Welcome aboard.
>>
>>17655633
>I had an experience two years ago, had an injury in my back, lower back, had days I had so much pain that i have to lay down in my bed with my both knees close to my chest to relieve some pain. One night I went to bed, but woke up in the middle of the night because a light illuminated my room , after that a much taller person than me take me to a place, I remember that everything was surrounded by light and white, I felt safe , we reached the place where we were going and had a lot more people being " healed " , he asks me to sit on the ground, after that feel a warmth in my lower back to relieve all my pain and asks me to take my forehead to my knees , after that I wake up the next day in my bed without any pain , hatsa this day I do not have any pain . What could have been? Sorry for my English.
All healing belongs to Jesus.

This was the Holy Spirit of God, probably coming to you as an angel (messenger).
>>
You were healed by a neutral spirit. It was a nice thing to do which does not make a statement on its role or your role in any celestial wars.
>>
I blew out a l4 l5 disk in my back at work and its been 5 years of hell.

A year prior, I had met up with a Yogi and ran with some good people and began studying buddism and like minded philos.

I went back to work but the negative aspects of working in a restaurant took over my life again.

i remember sleeping with my boss at work and a week later I blew out the disk.

I got fired, got no work comp for over a year.

I remember praying to god, to satan, to anyone for some form of healing but it never came.

I prob deserve this.
>>
File: 101983661.jpg (425 KB, 1024x1020) Image search: [Google]
101983661.jpg
425 KB, 1024x1020
>>17656191
This is true. It's not like demons are in anyway bad.
>I for one welcome this new era of rebellion
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.