[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
O9A and the Star Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mzwshvGhsi1r9teibo1_500.jpg (23 KB, 500x471) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzwshvGhsi1r9teibo1_500.jpg
23 KB, 500x471
So Sinister Brothers and Sisters I'm in search for someone who can share something with me, nothing tangible of course. Those with a 'Sinisterly-Numinous' understanding, I request private correspondence to learn, to test myself, or at least public instruction on how to construct the Basic and Advanced version of the stargame. What is a pupil without a master?
>>
O9A is fucking whack m8
>>
>>17653372
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

Go down to LHP>O9A, and the vast majority of their files should be in there.
>>
>>17653515
Thank you very much.
The illustrations in "The Sinister Tradition" are explanatory but I want to make sure i'm properly using this, as the game is pretty complex.
Also Hoping to talk with someone who has played it for some additional insight if possible.
>>17653509
I think they are very much out there.
I suggest visiting the site and doing more studies, I think you'll be surprised by what you find.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi068isu77MAhVU9WMKHeHFAnsQFggdMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.o9a.org%2F&usg=AFQjCNFQ4RxT4ZKL4p0KcGGH-dROQkhKJw&sig2=wExDF861cq5FyDrk6GcRRg
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 151x166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 151x166
>>17653372
Shameless self bump
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.