[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
childhood/life experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_mucxkes8Fk1sws5qlo1_500.gif (475 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mucxkes8Fk1sws5qlo1_500.gif
475 KB, 500x365
I have a relatively intriguing story for you guys.

>four years old, My mom marries a member of a bikers-turned-good gang called “Gangsters of Love”
>This guy was born again, and studious in the Christian religion.
>got my mom really into it, she said her relationship reminded her of King Kong and the Damsel, or Beauty and the Beast.
>she still claims that it was her favorite relationship outside of her current marriage
>He wasn't that straight, he smoked pot on the side, swore at home, had fits of rage occasionally, and also 'beat the devil outta me' for minor stuff
>Two years later, she divorces him, he moves to North Carolina or something.
>we stop going to the church we were at.
>Mom called it a 'Sabbatical'
>I started having odd recurring nightmares.
>once or twice a month.
> In these dreams, a girl sits in a corner, on a chair, facing the wall in a very dimly lit room with charcoal walls
>much like pic related, except not rocking and faced the other way.
>I don't get to see her face.
>she wears one black garment.
>Her head is shaved or burnt in some patches, but otherwise she is completely bald.
>she is moving as if she is crying, but it is usually quiet
>I ask her to stop crying
>she stands up, the chair is gone, she walks slowly, rhythmically towards me.
>I try to move, but I can't. I also can't scream or say anything.
>She wraps me in her robe and all I see is darkness, but I hear screaming.
>Three times out of, like, eight, my mom wakes me up, telling me I was screaming.
>I typically wake up crying.
>>
>>17651192
After she woke me up the third time, she took me to an evangelical christian friend who lived in this dusty, poorly decorated house, lit with low-watt bulbs. It was very eerie to me. She asked me about my nightmares and what happened in them. As I told her, she just looked at me as if she had heard it all before. She told My mom to start going to church again, prayed for me and rebuked the spirit using Jesus' name. She also suggested moving.

>find a nice church
>The nightmares stop
>sort of.

>Two Years after, around the time my mom starts dating her current husband, I get a dream
>Biker Dad tucks me in and leaves my room
>Dark girl appears at the foot of my bunk bed.
>she starts pulling my covers off.
>try to scream for Biker Dad
>cannot make a single noise.
>I wake up and my bed is literally vibrating for a solid minute.
>Am paralyzed with fear.
>Vibrating gets more violent, but I don't scream
>I just curl into a ball and wait.
>I start crying, and a few seconds later, it stops.
>I don't sleep that night.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-02-19-27-25.png (706 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-02-19-27-25.png
706 KB, 800x1280
>>17651196
That was the last one for 12 years. I moved out a few months ago, 7 weeks after my 20th birthday. I tried to keep going to church, but skipped a week occasionally. Last night, (Sunday Night) was the first night I skipped twice in a row. It came back.

>Dream that I'm standing in the living room of the trailer I lived in with Biker Dad.
>She is standing in the kitchen, terrifyingly overlit by a flourescent light bulb.
> I can see her face.
>Is very Pic related, but without smoke lighter skin, and just a straight face.
>I am still afraid, but not petrified.
>she stands there
>”who are you?” I ask
>Biker Dad's Clock sang the Hallelujah Chorus every hour. It chimes.
>we are suddenly in the Charcoal room.
>”I am Idolon”
>nothing about her moves. She is like a statue, But I feel her on me, pressing on my chest.
>"tu eroonte searvy may semper"
>It is latin. I know I butchered the spelling.
>I wake up and my door slams.

Help Please. I'm going back to church on Sunday

>inb4 burn some sage, nigga
>inb4 move
It isn't a location or stronghold thing, I think it has to do with me.
>>
If you're really committed to the church and believe that God can free you from these events then get baptized in the church, make sure it's a baptism of water. And the next time any of this happens to you whether it be in a dream or you're conscious, simply pray. Hold your eyes tight, put your hands together and ask God to keep you safe from all evil and make sure you end the prayer with " In the name of your son Jesus Christ I pray, Amen ". I don't know how crazy this sounds OP but I hope it brings you some relief.
>>
There is a solution. I think every dream is some sort of astral projection. Once I was in a dream and I saved a Jinn from a fire. The Jinn told me I should reaad "ayatuul kursi" in exchange for saving it from a fire. At the time I didnt know what that meant. So I looked it up and apparently Jinns used to tell people to read it when they wanted all of the Jinns to leave them alone. I remember I read it once and this nice peaceful cold breeze entered my room. Im not sure if it was just a coincidence. It made the room feel less thick. I think you should listen to it on youtube its a very short chapter. Let me know what happens.
>>
You may want to check out the documentary called "the nightmare". It deals a lot with sleep paralysis and encounters with so called sleep paralysis demons, may give you some insight into the reality of the presence.
>>
>>17651213
She probably meant eidolon.
>>
>>17651192
One time my family was camping outside in our back yard (North Carolina swamp/marsh lands) and everyone was almost asleep when an absolutely heart stopping screech came from the woods, then it would lower an octave and repeat itself for probably 4 more times. Parents said not to talk about it and nothing has been elaborated from it since.
>>
>>17652607
Man screaming things scare the shit out of me. From Banshee's to Wendigo, never good news. I dread the idea of starting to have Wendigo dreams.
>>
Its just a dream. Its not real, it doesn't mean anything. Find a hobby and stop being a pussy.
>>
>>17652587
it's very unlikely to be a ghost seems to be an evil spirit
>>
I did some research, Idolon said "tu runt servi Mae semper"

This literally translates to 'you are/will be my servant always'

Am I screwed or am I simply shagged?
>>
>>17651213
Maybe contact biker dad? He seems like he might be related to the dreams somehow.
>>
>>17655033
He died in 2013
>>
>>17655315
>>17655033
Early 2012* which made the last dream stranger.

>>17653789
I do not know latin, or how to construct a sentence in latin. How would my subconscious mind know what I have never encountered?

>>17651310
Just tried that and I had a good night sleep, but if this thing has stuck with me throughout my life as a righteous christian, what would one more prayer do?
>>
>>17651310
Holy water should be structured using bowl chime.
>>
File: URK.jpg (26 KB, 196x196) Image search: [Google]
URK.jpg
26 KB, 196x196
>>17652587
No it did not mean eid.
>>
>>17655477
Actually, it could have been either, I don't remember it being spelled out in my dream. Albeit, I don't quite know the difference between the two.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.