[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Astral warfare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Anyone else feel an activation?

All my life i wondered why I was here, I feel I know now, and I feel it is part of progression for future generations and potential future lives.

I once considered myself as highly spiritual very much into the occult even if I did not know what that meant... Many an out of body experience, my first being when I about 5 - 7 years old. Very vivid experiences, enough to convince me that life after death was real, but since then my life has been never ending shit.

Until now because I found purpose and comfort and lose all fear of death, this is truth a gods work and they are super genius, in the months that have past I have less attachment to immoral things, a lot more clarity without any extra work. I've always thought of my self as a firm believer in a higher power, I've played a little with so called black magic with tremendous results but always they eventually failed because of this problem....

That problem being this world, its full of bad people that always shut us down, they prevent our spiritual evolution through various means most certainly they have labelled us as nut cases.

That has hurt me and probably all of you, /x/ you're not nuts, but you are also not perfect, the journey is long and hard, we are all in this nightmare and we all want it to end...

I'm going to instruct you all what to do to maximize energy, then you are going to focus that on one thing, I'm sure this has been tried before but this time its going to be used as a weapon, it will work if you do exactly what I say, it will be used to solve problems in the world.

I will need people with knowledge in magic to create the correct sigils for this to work....
>>
Process

You will sleep for about 4 - 5 hours
Wake up and stay up 4 hours or till you get tired again
Sleep for 8 hours and trip balls.

In those 8 hours you attempt to break out of the so called matrix and become lucid.The process is really simple when done right, the problem is just becoming lucid, if anyone ever tells you anything else they are full of shit, i've lucid and OOBE since i was a kid and so i know how it is done...

I can't say exactly what this is for until we have established enough workers, this will be a military operation make no mistake its not for the light hearted, but to anyone who ever wanted to astral travel i will teach you like I've done in the past for a few people that struggled but that was for fun, this is for purpose.

The astral never should be messed with but I feel this is a means for positive action that is important, I need very serious people, people willing to listen, people who have the patience (very important) I have not done any of this stuff for years but something important came to me, and I feel obligated to act on it like my life here depends on it, but not just my life the life of you and all people and future generations. At least when we start doing this we can gain more information, if they tell us to back off we will, if not they tell us what to do, they are never wrong, they know far more than you can imagine, this is why its dangerous and needs strict control.
>>
I don't know why I was called upon, the last dreams I had weren't much but they are becoming more and more lucid so i know i'm being hailed, i'm being shown things like failures of companies, false accusations with lack of real evidence, i know it relates to what is happening in this world right now, but I don't see connections yet. But its too deep even for /x/ to go into detail, perhaps too deep for my brain but the last dream involved a company called galaxy who were like the richest most powerful company on the planet that basically kill anyone that gets too close to the truth. I forget the name of the virus they inject into their employees, but symptoms appear and then the victims are put onto drugs created by them, thus victims are controlled.... It is very sketchy at the moment, I did not gain full lucidly, I got very close, I remember thinking to myself I have dreamt about this while in the dream, the whole thing was 100% real to me, full solidity and colour like I was watching a real life movie. When I woke Up I was shocked because I don't dream like that unless it truly has meaning.

I was inactive for a long time in this field, there is something that i can't ignore and its asking me due to my political stance to do something.

I know this is a long shot, but if anyone is interested send a mail to [email protected] please no spam or troll, it would be pointless i'm 35, i will just block you. Upon contact I will need to assess your competence and mental state, if I feel you need work i will do that discreetly, do not be offended if I do.

Also looking for an experienced OOBE astral traveller for 2IC
>>
IMPORTANT The following is defensive measures IMPORTANT

Due to the nature of reality you could already be a target, remain calm.

Follow this exactly and immediately in the exact order, if in anyway you feel or start feel uncomfortable;

Bring your feet together whether sitting or standing.
Imaging the colour brown, like tree bark.
Close your eyes, separate from thought/mind, ignore thought.
See that you are part of everything, see that you are everything.
Ignore thought.
Brown as the earth you came from, brown as the tree rooted to mother earth.
Now shield your self from all evil with golden light, know that your higher self can never be destroyed.
Know that fear is their weapon and it has no effect over you.

brown is in the image in the first post
>>
lastly /x/

this isn't horse shit, it looks like it but understand under no circumstances do I allow people to make a decision they may regret. The whole brown thought thing is purely to protect people, to enable them an escape. Also If I did not provide that I'd be in violation of something...

To take it upon your self to engage in this sort of thing is like being here forever, that is why many call it selling your soul to the devil. Make no mistake when playing with this, if you learn about the true nature of reality, you are truly stuck here. Perhaps forever, and you will be tormented by shadow people that prod you when you just want to get to sleep, forcing you to sleep in certain position that prevent you from leaving your body etc.

We that are experienced with this have methods to prevent them from attacking us but sometimes this becomes tiring over time and can bother you for years... They do not want people sleeping on their left side or on their front or back, they cause unexplainable pains or shocks that manifest in the mind, always waking you up, its more like a massive explosion of energy that is none physical but everyone that does this knows that horrible feeling of dread it causes. I have no idea if this is off world or caused by some government program but I intend to find out. It does increase the more you go against the so called establishment, like they are preventing those that are free from causing damage and this is worrying.

There is something about this world that is fake about what i just said, people can think what they like, for the people that experience this its very real, its like someone or something with an energy prod stuns us like cattle when ever we drift away from this place.
>>
I better say more to be safe.

They have been able to attack me purely because i've been unhappy, fearful or depressed, typically they can't attack when a person is happy or in the emotion of love. They feed on negativity, in a way this is a good thing because you learn to be in the light, to avoid all evil etc.

They mess with you in your dreams, they create any sort of thing, you give in to temptation they will have you.

Best thing to do if lucid is fight back, make it clear to them that you're god and can do anything you want to them, this scares the shit out of them, I believe I killed one of them and they never really messed with me since. They present them selves as formless dark shadows , they hide under your bed because they are cowards, they reach from under your bed and pat or prod you when you're between this world and the outer world, they do this because they know it scares people.

Sooner or later every person that does OOBE or astral projection must deal with them, but as I said when you do that you are probably here forever, or at least for the duration until the return...
>>
Don't leave your body.
>>
>>17647620
>Make no mistake when playing with this, if you learn about the true nature of reality, you are truly stuck here.

Can you elaborate on this?
>>
To the original poster,
We would like to speak with you. We are requesting your assistance. Please contact us at [email protected]
>>
>>17647834
It is my own assumptions so don't take it as fact, but reality isn't acting like we are taught, and messing with it might bring unwanted consequences.

I have an idea of how and why but I do not wish to share it, potentially what i'd be talking about is so powerful our minds could not even comprehend it and I feel I could not even begin to describe it without sounding like an idiot. For now I retract and do not wish for assistance until I've established whether or not I've pissed the wrong type people off, this is for the safety of others, so stay safe and play safe.
>>
>>17648173
explain your methods I am curious. I am ready to handle the truth. do not fear of sounding like an idiot do not fear anything. spread the truth like no other. spread the love. spread the hope.
>>
File: moot activate it.png (85 KB, 379x298) Image search: [Google]
moot activate it.png
85 KB, 379x298
>>17647355
>Anyone else feel an activation?
>>
>>17648232
I feel it, but I am not sure I agree with OP.

I have noticed a physiological and neurological shift in brain anatomy. That would make magic possible and much easier, the frontal lobe is smaller and the cerebellum is 3x the size. The Pineal gland is also wired into the Reptilian cerebellum differently and could probably actually grow stronger now.

I noticed all these changes around Apirl 19-22ish.

It started with myself losing the ability to focus and then acquiring tons knowledge, being led to different things that were incorrect in my world view and seeing the truth in the matter.

Everything led me to Saturn, and every facet and faction moving on this earth.

All these physiological changes in brain anatomy were similar to what ancient cultures believed.

Now there are some people in this reality who have no knowledge of the formation and appearance of the previews anatomy. The majority of people who noticed things are different all have the third eye in common.
>>
>>17648283
>The majority of people who noticed things are different all have the third eye in common.

OP here...

There is a certain group of people on this earth who are able to step out of normal conciousness into something that could be described as super conciousness. I can do this at will, I have not done much with it. It brings a profound connection to everything while centring your awareness to a very small point, while at the same time giving you a sensation of disembodiment.

I don't wish to discuss much about it yet because I think its implications could be dangerous, both for myself and others pursing it, It could be the reason for everything, or it could be just nothing, but I have my suspicions with out going into details.

Sorry I'm just truly spooked right now.
>>
reality doesn't feel real. but it's real at the same time. we all operate on 24 hour a day schedule. just like how you can become lucid and control your dreams. you can also be lucid and control real life/reality. I have been in a dream before and some kind of agency is always chasing me but I'm too strong powerful for them
>>
>>17648283

tl;dr?
>>
I feel this. Ever since i was a kid i have felt like theres this layer over the world.like things arnt how they should be..its over whelming..my dreams are very vivid..and dark.the dreams feel just like memories when i wake up.like i said i dont know where to begin.i feel so deeply that things are happening.i want this. I want truth.
Thanks for posting anon
>>
>>17648381
In middle school through maybe early high school I became almost obsessed with the 3rd eye, astral projection, and psychic abilities. During that time, I actually performed telekinesis once or twice, and established strong telepathic connections between my close friends and myself.

That was several years ago, and I never really thought much about psychic abilities up until recently. It started out with an awakening of sorts. The best way I can describe it is a feeling of knowing something is wrong, but not knowing what it is. I've asked around and I'm not the only one that's experienced this.

Reality feels like it isn't really here. I feel like I can feel my soul inside of my body, watching everything, but my body no longer feels like my own. I'm just going through the actions of life without really living. Since feeling this way I've been attempting to astral project again to try to uncover the meaning behind all of this, but I've still never successfully done it. The closest I ever got was a partial separation, but that was years ago. I can consistently get to the vibrations stage, but then I lose it.

Anyway I guess the point of all of this is to say that I believe you op.
>>
File: 1458699650880.jpg (618 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458699650880.jpg
618 KB, 1920x1200
We've been looking for you for a long time. He grows stronger every day. They won't be able to kill him hahaha hahaha haha haha ha ha ha.
>>
I think you guys are all talking about me
>>
>>17649882
Lol we all think it's about us. Schizophrenia gives you a ridiculous ego. The truth is we all need medication.
>>
>>17649905
It could just be a mild neurosis
>>
>>17649462

OP here

I'm doing a bit of a write up for those that requested guidance via email, it should not take me too long but accept that there will be a delay in getting it done and sent out. Seems there is interest in the subject, I was not expecting any takers desu but now I must deliver and I just want to make it clear I'm not as enthusiastic about the whole astral warfare thing, I feel it could be extremely dangerous to attempt any sort of spiritual intervention for the time being. This is not a game and I was foolish to think that I or anyone here could just fly around causing trouble for entities living there, bad things can happen.

It is however possible for us to conduct rescue operations in some of the more dark and evil realms in the astral, it is a noble act and a great deed but still dangerous non the less...

>I can consistently get to the vibrations stage, but then I lose it.

The vibrations typically are only felt for first timers and I personally feel that it is like tuning between 2 different frequencies that causes it, OR it could be simply caused be a rapid spontaneous projection of the non-physical self.

Regardless of what it is, you are simply trying to hard by thinking too much about it, it is difficult but you can get a little closer by understanding the state of consciousness that you need to be in when leaving the body. You firstly need to have rested/slept it is no use trying this when you goto bed at night, only very experienced people are able to achieve an out of body experience during this time at night before sleep. You need have control over your movements when you first wake up in the morning, not moving is the key but this is easier said than done...

It is easier to wake up around 3AM after about 5 - 7 hours of sleep, experimenting with amounts of time needed is important; after being awake for about 45 minutes to one hour, go back to bed and just goto sleep again, next time you wake up don't move.
>>
>>17649462

i will continue this later, i'm actually tired and it would take pages and pages to explain...

Just practise with the cool lucid dreams you will no doubt experience doing this back to bed technique, but the state you're needing to achieve is an in-between awake and sleep. It feels like you lose awareness of your body while all your remaining awareness moves up into the third eye or the crown chakra, this should not be forced it just happens on its own, you really need to let go at that point.

If you do get into that state just try and roll out (not physically), this will be much easier once you have experienced flying while being fully lucid in a dream because the sensation of that is very similar. You don't force movements, you use intent, the same also for talking, you don't use your mouth, your voice emanates from within through intent.
>>
I've only ever gone lucid a few times. It is easiest for me during long periods of insomnia. I get stuck in this dozing state of mind for so long I get a place where I'm experiencing both physical sensations and dream sensations.

A week ago I was able to realize this and take control of the dream, albeit for stupid reasons. All I did was summon myself some ramen and eat it before deciding to wake up
>>
>>17647355
You are humble anon, and feel where this goes, thank you for sharing, :)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.