[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
scary experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1460081561460.png (553 KB, 892x916) Image search: [Google]
1460081561460.png
553 KB, 892x916
what is the most scary thing you have ever experienced?

for me it was a form of schizophrenic solipsism during a few bad trips.
>>
Funny you should mention bad trips. Once, I was on about 2 and a half tabs of LSD with my friend (can't remember the actual dose off the top. but it was more than I had ever done before). We had been eating grapes and watching TV and generally having fun tripping balls. I guess I over ate or something, because I ended up throwing up all over the living room. Usually, this wouldn't be a huge deal. I'd just clean it up. But when I looked at my vomit and saw all of the grape peels and parts. I couldn't shake the thought that I had literally vomited up either my lungs or guts. As a fellow tripper, I'm sure you know that once a thought pattern gets reinforced. it's crazy hard to break that pattern. So, I spent the next several hours convinced that I had just died and that everything around me was just the process of going to the void. What made it worse was that around the time all this was happening, I heard police and ambulance sirens outside my house. It was at this point that I was absolutely certain that the EMT's and police were about to burst through my door, and I was going to watch, disembodied, as they failed to try to bring me back to life. Later in the night, I found myself certain that my roommate was actually the angel of death and that he was watching over me, waiting for me to accept my fate. I couldn't break the illusion until my other roommate and best friend came home from work. I still think about that often, and honestly it had me fucked up real good for a few months. Although, in retrospect, I'm glad it happened, because I think it gave me some insight into what it is like to be unable to be in reality.

tl;dr - Don't eat grapes on two and a half tabs.
>>
File: 1452369188851.jpg (105 KB, 620x453) Image search: [Google]
1452369188851.jpg
105 KB, 620x453
>>17646655
>I'm sure you know that once a thought pattern gets reinforced. it's crazy hard to break that pattern.

yeah absolutely

it's the reason i stopped tripping.
>>
>>17646858
Omg I love that card
>>
>>17646655
Something like that happened to me on shrooms. Ended up looking in the mirror and I couldnt stand the sight of myself. My body is wonky because of scoliosis and im really skinny so you can see my rib cage being off center. Spent the rest of the night in my bed thinking about how human consciousness was a fever dream and that there is no god and even if there were aliens what would be the point to their life but there probably isnt aliens because fermi paradox and humans will continue to rot and extinguish here until we are extinct and all will be forgotten and i will never exist again. I dont do drugs anymore
>>
>be me about 2 months ago
>be in my workroom, reading and annotating A Discourse On Method by Descartes
>AC is shit so I open a window
>dumb
>gale force wind instantaneously manifests out of fucking nowhere and blows all the papers and my tax return everywhere
>picking papers up and reorganizing them to please my OCD
>I shit you not, a raven just appears by my window
>perched on this 10-inch porcelain head of a woman i got at an antique store for 40 buck
>ever since 'the birds' by hitchcock, I was never a big fan.
"Hey there, bird"
>trying to keep calm, I put the papers on the bookshelf.
>the raven, out of nowhere says:
"Nevermore!"
>nope-a-fucking-rino.psd
>slowly walk to the door, shitting enough brix to build a thin bridge to Spain
>remember my girlfriend from college told me her uncle taught a raven to say "alabaster", so it isn't too outlandish.
"What is your name?" I ask
"Nevermore!"
>think "ok, maybe this raven was just the pet of some guy who was always regretting life decisions"
>gf died one year ago
>decide to ask if my dead gf is in heaven
"Nevermore"
>IdontknowwhatIexpected.jpg
>get mad, tell it to fuck off
"Nevermore"
>its still fucking there
>I haven't finished annotating
>I need help.
>>
what is that picture?
>>
>>17647282
Ravens and crows are cool. I love how intelligent they are. They can learn how to talk (If domesticated. But they really aren't truly "domestic")
Maybe that was the only word it learned how to say?
>>
>>17647579
>not being hip to the original writer of horror
>browsing x
Check out poe. He's a wonderful author.
>>
>be about 6 months ago
>decide to try shrooms for the first time
>take an eighth
>don't research anything
>come up is great
>decide to smoke a bong
>forget how to pull
>blow all the weed out
>roommate yells as me
>feel like everyone is judging me

this is in my dorm room btw, so it was hella sketchy to be smoking in the first place

>feel lightheaded
>lay down on bed
>get caught in a horrible thought loop
>basically very trip around the thought put me in a deeper place of despair
>for an hour be in complete terror
>eventually come to
> the screen of my dorm's window is gone
>i knocked it out trying to get out
>appearently I was hysterically pleading with some of my floor mates to let me jump out (we were on the eighth floor)
>develop anxiety, can't even smoke weed anymore

help /x/ I just wanna be normal again ;_;
>>
>>17647780
>very trip around
*every
>>
>>17646526
There's no such thing as a "bad trip". There are only challenging trips.
>>
File: 81HwV42nWuL._SL1474_.jpg (346 KB, 1474x1024) Image search: [Google]
81HwV42nWuL._SL1474_.jpg
346 KB, 1474x1024
>>17647818
Pic relate did not load
>>
>>17646526
Try using the catalog sometime, OP. >>17633301
>>
>>17647554
Phyrexian Unlife
>>
>>17647780
Smoking on the come up is a nono for me, once the weed paranoia gets in you it's very hard to shake. Save it for the comedown and it'll be a way better time
>>
>>17646858
that's phyrexian unlife right?
>>
>>17649436
Yeah I feel that, it just goes to show how stupid I was with the whole thing. [spoiler]now I don't think anything is real anymore[/spoiler]
>>
>>17647818
>>17647824
>posts pictures of a guy who stopped doing mushrooms after a bad trip
>>
spoopy
>>
One time i died
>>
A few horrible ghosts haunted an old house of mine, and they would make everyone uneasy at night. Their idea of messing with me was to project grotesque images of humanoids drowning and resurrecting as scabby mummies.
>>
A couple weeks ago I kept dreaming of the same woman. Never saw her face in any of the dreams it was always covered by shadow. In the first dream she warned me that I need to "Start being more careful. Too much research is going to be your downfall." The second dream she told me that "You can't truly claim to love something if you keep it locked away." Anybody got any ideas as to what she meant?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.