[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hekate / Alternative Worship General Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 19
File: Hecate_Chiaramonti_Inv1922.jpg (2 MB, 1000x2760) Image search: [Google]
Hecate_Chiaramonti_Inv1922.jpg
2 MB, 1000x2760
Not an expert in Hekate worship myself but the old thread 404'd.

I saved this link plus some posts by Thoth and others (unfortunately I don't have the posts handy but I will post them when available)

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/LNhHN9He1gFCxtAVBLgbrdZPWBkyWXZy

Also alternative worship general: Discussion about gods other than the traditional Christian/Jewish/Islamic gods.
>>
previous two threads:

>>17629774
>>17625119
>>
>>17647861
Ah that works too! Thanks
>>
“I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. “You shall have no other gods before me. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments." Ex 20:2-6

Hell is overflowing with the souls of those led astray. Don't be one of the many, don't be led astray by this idolatry. Repent and be saved.
>>
Do any of you pagans here actually worship Gods/Goddesses and have rituals or is it just acknowledgement of their existence? If you do pray to them or whatever how do you go about that? I just started reading about pagan religions and I'm curious how people go about this.
>>
>>17647901
>quoth the sand people's god of slaughter
>>
>>17647969
There are people who do both. If you're curious research is the best way to get started.
>>
>>17648003
I have a book right now on Wicca that goes over the rituals and stuff but only for the Norse Gods/Goddesses. Is Wicca alright to read from or is it not on par with other pagans? I know there are straight up heathen guys that worship just Norse but this Wicca book seems to imply that all pagans are a form of Wicca.
>>
>>17648041

Feel a need here to interject that Hekate doesn't instantly mean Wicca. Hekate predates Wicca by millenniums.
>>
>>17648041
>all pagans are a form of Wicca

No, I'd say most Alternative Worshipers ("pagans") get a lot of their rituals from research and meditation coupled with trial and error.

The Internet is much better place than a book on Wiccan beliefs.
>>
>>17648041
>this Wicca book seems to imply that all pagans are a form of Wicca.

Throw that book away. What's the title btw?
>>
>>17648055
I know that these Gods/Goddesses are way before the "new" pagan that is Wicca. The thing I have tries to say all Gods/Goddesses are in Wicca tho.

>>17648066
Yeah I'm thinking the internet is probably going to be better for research since this book feels really one sided and Wicca is a little too hippy feeling for me.
>>
>>17648074
It's just called "Complete Book of Witchcraft". Some of the stuff is interesting but it feels very one sided. I wanted something to start with on Paganism since I like studying religions but it isn't really what I was looking for I fear. I'll finish it since I would like to know about Wicca but I was really looking for something more about like, worship of pantheons of Gods rather than "All the other Gods are actually our Gods but with other names".
>>
>>17648087
The best thing, in my own journey, is to gather large amounts of data then meditate on what is true and what is BS.
>>
File: 1461504112067-1.jpg (75 KB, 862x582) Image search: [Google]
1461504112067-1.jpg
75 KB, 862x582
>>17647983
t.saracen scvm
>>
Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is hardened opposition to the truth. In this there is no repentance, without which this is no forgiveness.
>>
>>17648097

Interesting Hekate book: >>17631785
>>
File: tol.jpg (33 KB, 365x600) Image search: [Google]
tol.jpg
33 KB, 365x600
>>
>>17648097
>"All the other Gods are actually our Gods but with other names".

There is a probably a nugget of truth in that statement however. In my research I've found some cross over where two gods in different ancient societies might be the same being.

The issue that we have is that Wiccan beliefs are extremely new to the world compared to other, more ancient religions. Not to say that it's not true or wrong just newer
>>
>>17647901
screw off already. This isn't a Christian board, so deal with it.
>>
>>17647901
Does this very quote not evidence the existence of other gods?

Isn't it basically saying worship me and me alone, not because I am the only god, but because I am jealous of the others?
>>
>>17649605
Pretty much. The creators knew people would want to worship other gods as well, but they're usually more pro-freedom
>>
File: 1301365183892.jpg (87 KB, 592x592) Image search: [Google]
1301365183892.jpg
87 KB, 592x592
I'm not much for Hecate.

But I can help people out with Cernunnos related questions if you want. It's my interpretation though, so don't feel like what I do to worship him is THE way to worship him.
>>
Talking about the Queen of Ghosts, eh?
>>
>>17649621
Do you know of any books or reading / research material specifically that would help a person get closer to Cernunnos?
>>
>>17649605
This should be turned into an /x/ meme. Overly attached god
>>
Used to consider worshiping Hecate due to her being the patron god of most necromancers, until I decided to follow the Left Hand Path. A better god for women to worship than men, but done right anyone can. For those of the worshiping persuasion, there are much worse choices, regardless of gender.
>>
>>17647901
fuck off christfag
>>
Just a quick reminder that this is idolatry and unless you repent and return to The Lord's grace, you face eternal damnation. Regards
>>
File: no.jpg (17 KB, 399x244) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
17 KB, 399x244
>>17651274
>>
>>17651274
Your lord sees fit to damn people for wishing to live on their own terms. Not everyone wants to join the collective mass of worship and prostration your god demands.
>>
>>17647901
>“I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

I am not jew so he is not my God. He never liberated me from Egypt.

Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>17647901
go suck your war god's dick some more, you christcuck faggot. Some of us are civilized enough not to worship psychopathic gods that demand human sacrifice.
>>
>>17651288
>>17651286
He is the one true God and thus your God. When you attribute the power of the Holy Spirit to some other force you are committing an unforgivable sin. You have hardened your heart in opposition to the truth. As long as you exist in this state absolution is impossible. Please, I urge you to reconsider your heathenry. Don't leave it until your deathbed.
>>
>>17651380
But apparently you are not civilised enough to behave kindly or respond with tact. I'm sure you've been corrupted by some demon or another. People like you are walking flypaper for demons.
>>
File: 1442675617203.jpg (16 KB, 240x239) Image search: [Google]
1442675617203.jpg
16 KB, 240x239
>>17651383
>>17651392
At least the gods I worship don't pressure or threaten anyone else into worshiping them.
>>
>>17651380

The Only God gave His Own Son in sacrifice to redempt and save us

Yes. Also God had ordered slaughter upon some tribes because they were horribly and irreparable perverted.

GOD IS THE CREATOR OF LIFE AND HE CAN AND HAS THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW IT
>>
>>17651405
Define 'perverted'
>>
>>17651274
Your "lord" is the new kid on the block compared to the gods we worship. Yours is a jealous, petty, spiteful god who wants all the glory and recognition for himself. He's a psychopathic monster. You and your god can go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>17651383
>He is the one true God
According to him. Sounds like an attempt to discredit the competition to me, seeing as how every other god still recognizes the existence and divinity of each other.
>When you attribute the power of the Holy Spirit to some other force
And an ADMITTEDLY jealous god wouldn't try to take credit for others' works, now would he? *sarcasm alert*

Fuck right the hell off, you pretentious faggot.
>>
>>17651421
>>17651430
thank you
>>
>>17651392
I'm not obligated to show you kindness after you butt into people's conversations to push your own misguided beliefs. The topic at hand has nothing to do with you or your god, and are not welcome here. And now you have the audacity to make baseless assumptions about "hurr muh demons". Your 'god' has established a false dichotomy, labeling anything that is not an obedient little bitch as "evil" and "the enemy". You fucking sicken me.

also, what he said >>17651401

>>17651405
>The (self proclaimed) Only God gave His Own Son in sacrifice to redempt and save us (from himself)
You say that as if a god demanding a HUMAN SACRIFICE isn't a horrible atrocity. wtf is wrong with you?
>Yes. Also God had ordered slaughter upon some tribes because they were horribly and irreparable perverted.
Oh no, people put their pee pee's in places I don't want them to! time to throw a tantrum!
>GOD IS THE CREATOR OF LIFE
Allegedly. Funny how for millennia before Judaism, everyone was sure that it was a pantheon of gods who had part in 'creating' life and the world we live in. Then, thousands of years late to the party, your god comes along and starts saying "NUH-UH, I MADE ALL THIS, THE OTHER GUYS BEFORE ME ARE FAKES, HURR WORSHIP ME ONLY". He took credit for others' works, then literally 'demonized' any opposition. He acts more like a crooked mob boss than anything.
>>
>>17648055
The plural of millennium is millennia
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (87 KB, 792x409) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
87 KB, 792x409
>>17651458
>The plural of millennium is millennia

Actually it is one of those words that has two acceptable plural forms.

See: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Milenium
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3019x2093) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3019x2093
When I was a little crazier I used to bake small sugar cakes every full and new moon for Deipnon. I'd take an egg, some salt, and three of these cakes to the end of my driveway in the middle of the night, usually around 3AM. Setting the food down, I'd make a circle of salt around it, offer it to Hekate and walk away. Never heard dogs barking, as much as I would have liked to. I've since stopped, but I still try to pay my respects whenever the moon looks portentous. I keep track of its phases out of habit.

Doing a lot better now, too. Not as psychotic or violent, less regularly suicidal.
>>
File: s9a_ (1).jpg (131 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
s9a_ (1).jpg
131 KB, 640x480
>>17651735

Interesting.

Deipnon means the evening meal, usually the largest meal of the day. Hekate's Deipnon is, at its most basic, a meal served to the Titan Hekate and the restless dead once a lunar month. Ancient Athenians believed that once a lunar month, Hekate led the spirits of the unavenged or wrongfully killed accompanied by hounds from the underworld up from Hades. It is also the last day of the month.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deipnon
>>
>>17651753

The main purpose of the Deipnon was to honor Hekate and to placate the souls in her wake who “longed for vengeance.” A secondary purpose was to purify the household and to atone for bad deeds a household member may have committed offended Hekate, causing her to withhold her favor from them. Hekate has power over heaven, earth, and sea and is able to grant prosperity and all the blessings of daily life.
>>
File: 34438201036.jpg (12 KB, 327x358) Image search: [Google]
34438201036.jpg
12 KB, 327x358
>>17651761

The specific foods mentioned most often in primary sources are those usually associated with offerings for the dead: raw eggs, some type of small cake, garlic, leeks and/or onions, and fish. Most families placed the meal on top of or inside the small shrine to Hekate they had outside of their door after sunset. The street in front of their house and the doorway into the home created a 3-way crossroads, sacred to Hekate. After the meal was set out, the person placing it did not look back at it, believing the restless spirits who dined became angry at anyone who looked at them; those who looked back could be driven insane.
>>
File: 1377970929704.jpg (728 KB, 1296x1716) Image search: [Google]
1377970929704.jpg
728 KB, 1296x1716
>>
File: 1462002895507-0.jpg (91 KB, 923x515) Image search: [Google]
1462002895507-0.jpg
91 KB, 923x515
>>17651401
That's because you don't worship a god, you worship a false idol.
>>17651421
Your 'god' in all honesty amounts to little more than the incoherent babbling of peasants trying to interpret the holy spirit.
>>17651455
Your homosexuality, while a tribulation to burden, would not exclude you from redemption. You must take a vow of celibacy and suppress any sinful urges. Through such trials one develops character, strength and hope.
>>
>>17651804
>That's because you don't worship a god, you worship a false idol.
not him, but according to who? Your book of circular logic? Get the fuck over yourself.

The other two were me
>Your 'god' in all honesty amounts to little more than the incoherent babbling of peasants trying to interpret the holy spirit.
You don't even know who MY god is, you presumptuous mongloid. I bet you don't even know who your own god really is. Why don't you read a book (besides the fucking bible) you uneducated pleb, and learn some actual history.
>Your homosexuality, while a tribulation to burden, would not exclude you from redemption. You must take a vow of celibacy and suppress any sinful urges. Through such trials one develops character, strength and hope.
Way to jump to conclusions, you self righteous cunt. Just because someone thinks it's stupid to bash fags does not automatically mean they are gay themselves. Regardless, who the fuck are you to tell people what they "must" do? Vow of celibacy? sinful urges? Leave it to a lying tyrant god to tell people that a completely natural and NECESSARY biological function is "hurr sinful!".

Please kill yourself, or at least just fuck off. You're not welcome in this thread, a thread specifically about every god BUT yours.
>>
Threads tend to go better if the interlopers are ignored. I know it's hard but let your emotions smooth out and don't reply.
>>
>>17651804
I pity you, anon.
>>
I like these always crash and burn into b8 threads
>>
i want to worship ancient roman-greco gods, how do i achieve this?
>>
File: 1462115705236-0.jpg (106 KB, 625x810) Image search: [Google]
1462115705236-0.jpg
106 KB, 625x810
>>17652007
Go to your local parish and ask for confirmation.
>>
>>17652007
Usually you find a couple you synchronize with. doing the entire pantheon would be exceedingly complicated. There's a reason that they could worship the entire pantheon back in the day there were temples with alters and priests who were experts in the various deities. That is a little hard to find now-a-days.
>>
>>17651173
OBOD has a really good 'traditional' ( using that word lightly.) explanation. Which is what got me started personally. OBOD is the Order of Bards Ovates and Druids. You can just google them.

Heroes of The Dawn is great for mythology. It has a section devoted to Cernunnos. But not much. You can get it for like...$10 on Amazon.

Lastly i'd reccomend "History of the Celts" as well. It goes into All the different Horned Gods of the Celts and explains that Cernunnos is possibly all of them combined. I cannot ever find this book now. I tried Amazon, every book store, and they don't have the specific one I read ( then lost).
>>
How do you prefer your Hecate - in triune? As a singular beauty? How about as a beast?
>>
>>17652977
I prefer The Morrigan. Which is the Celtic version of Hecate. And I see her as more dualistic. You sort of have to. Triune just doesn't ring any bells for me.
>>
>>17653009
What about The three Morrígna?
>>
>>17653038
I just don't like breaking them down into different aspects. When you look at Morrigan "as is" you can see she has a good side and a bad side.

With Badhb, Nemain, and Macha they are too different. I don't like having to remember each one (inb4 crows peck out my eyes for being lazy)
>>
>>17653043
I'm not up on my Celtic mythos - but it sounds fascinating. I know the Greeks picked up Hecate from the Turks and the Persians (possibly spread from Egypt?)

From there, she was adapted by the Romans (Trivia) and it sounds like The Morrigan by the Celts
>>
>>17653070
Possibly. Thing is, Morrigan was a favorite among the Britons and Gaels. They were probably the last people to meet the Romans or Greeks and adapt gods.

In my opinion, just like Cernunnos and other horned gods, they all came from very early Indo-European religions. Which is where most religion in Europe and much of the Middle East comes from.
>>
File: 1462023220364.jpg (52 KB, 490x705) Image search: [Google]
1462023220364.jpg
52 KB, 490x705
>>17651893
>The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Proverbs 1:7

>The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.
Proverbs 8:13

>The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight.
Proverbs 9:10

>The fear of the Lord prolongs life, but the years of the wicked will be short.
Proverbs 10:27

>In the fear of the Lord one has strong confidence, and his children will have a refuge.
Proverbs 14:26

>The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, that one may turn away from the snares of death.
Proverbs 14:27

>Better is a little with the fear of the Lord than great treasure and trouble with it.
Proverbs 15:16

>By steadfast love and faithfulness iniquity is atoned for, and by the fear of the Lord one turns away from evil.
Proverbs 16:6

>The fear of the Lord leads to life, and whoever has it rests satisfied; he will not be visited by harm.
Proverbs 19:23

>The reward for humility and fear of the Lord is riches and honor and life.
Proverbs 22:4

>Whoever conceals his transgressions will not prosper, but he who confesses and forsakes them will obtain mercy. Blessed is the one who fears the Lord always, but whoever hardens his heart will fall into calamity.
Proverbs 28:13-14
>>
>>17647901
The lack of free-will in Christianity is enough to absolve anyone with a mind from even considering believing it.

>>17651380
Hecate was offered human sacrifice at one point-- don't speak too quickly.
>>
>>17653097
>>17653097
Thanks for quoting a book I don't believe in m8, that really showed me!
>>
>>17653356
I'm pretty sure all gods have been given sacrifice at some point.

Niggas be trippin'
>>
>>17653418
It's all he knows to do.
>>
>>17649621
You do know that the only thing that has ever existed as far as Kernunnos is concerned is a single picture and name on the pillar of the boatmen, right? It's all just made-up neopagan shit.
>>
>>17653659
Generally why I consider all reconstructionist and neo-pagan things to be a bunch of bullshit.

If you really want to know then you have to go back to the source.
>>
>>17653659
Well when only one name exists that connects to a deity who is pictured, not only throughout Celtic Religion, but throughout most world religions I have little to no choice but to call him by his only known name for sake of simplicity.

I guess I could use Herne. But most (yes, even scholars and people with PH-D's) agree that Herne (Who was a Britannic god) is someone totally different from Cernnunos, and was most likely absorbed into his iconography due to them looking similar.

In short...who cares?
>>
Thoth is a false prophet of Hekate
I am still waiting in the shadows
I hath revealed myself but to none paid attention
I am the crow at the crossroads
>>
>>17653765

Erm, no. Way too much try-hard piggy-backing.
>>
So, aside from Orion and I "circle jerking" each other and some Christfags stirring up shit... Does anyone want to actually talk about Hecate?
>>
>>17653841
no
>>
>>17653825
Piggy-backing? The pig hasn't brought anything of worth. I don't feel a need to re-reveal what I know, considering no one listened the first time I posted. It shows me this group of Hekate worshippers don't have the inclination to uncover her mysteries.
>>
>>17653878

So just trolling then, such is 4chan.
>>
>>17651405
Just stop, allow conversation
>>
File: Hecate's_Wheel.png (52 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Hecate's_Wheel.png
52 KB, 300x300
>>17653886
>>
>>17653841
>Does anyone want to actually talk about Hecate?

Well, I though the Heka bit in the other thread:
>>17635121

And the Deipnon in this thread were both interesting as both were new to me. So, would be interested in stuff like that. Though asking to hear info that is new to me is kind of a paradoxical request.

So, maybe; what's a little known fact? Or what is something you feel is frequently overlooked?
>>
>>17653841
I do
>>
>>17653356
>lack of free will in Christianity

Says the fool enslaved by his own lusts and passions.

What I TRY to do I do because I know my God, and I know that he is GOOD.
>>
>>17654415
>enslaved by his own lusts and passions
Ha, you really are ignorant. You honestly think it's all unrestrained hedonism and abandon on the pagan side?
>>
>>17654429
I know you are. You gave yourself away with what you wrote.

You only do what's good in your eyes, and judging by your ignorance of scripture (and general pettyness) I can tell you're no good.
>>
File: Linda&Jerry.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Linda&Jerry.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>17654445
>you're no good.

...you're no good.
Baby, you're no good.
>>
>>17654460
I know. There is none righteous, no, not one. That's why Christ is here for, you devil worshiping retards!
>>
>>17654445
You're mistaken again. Morality and goodness is just as important to the pagan as I imagine anyone else, there are simply disagreements on parts of that morality between the pagans and the Christians that lead the latter to think the former is immoral. Being kind and respectful to each other and the world is as universal in neopagan doctrines as the Abrahamic, which of course includes a consideration for the wrongness of irrational hate, stealing, killing, lying, betraying, etc. It's the general rejection of sexual conservatism that shocks so many people. In that regard, as well as in other harmless pleasures, we tend to believe in the crazy idea of keeping everything in moderation; in other words: the neither abandon nor chastity.

>>17654475
Also I don't worship a devil nor am I retarded (didn't;t you also say something about not resorting to insults?)
>>
>>17654475
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
>>
File: j.jpg (840 KB, 1500x2057) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
840 KB, 1500x2057
>>17654502
> Morality and goodness is just as important to the pagan as I imagine anyone else
We are all using or subjective truths to be good while the only objective truth is just that - we can't hope to be good because our very nature leads us astray.
>there are simply disagreements on parts of that morality between the pagans and the Christians that lead the latter to think the former is immoral.
Christians are using God as their standard (or are supposed to be)
>Being kind and respectful to each other and the world is as universal in neopagan doctrines as the Abrahamic, , which of course includes a consideration for the wrongness of irrational hate, stealing, killing, lying, betraying, etc. It's the general rejection of sexual conservatism that shocks so many people. In that regard, as well as in other harmless pleasures, we tend to believe in the crazy idea of keeping everything in moderation; in other words: the neither abandon nor chastity.
The worst reviler is able to love his neighbor. I like to keep pic related in mind. Sorry if it's tl;dr

>>17654557
Just fuck off, you.
>>
>>17654629
As an outside observer I must say you are fucking obnoxious mate. Is there a demon of obnoxiousness in Christian tradition?
>>
>>17654690
Maybe. You have to be more specific about what triggers you or I'll have to assume it's your problem.
>>
>>17654629
>Just fuck off, you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
>>
>>17654744
Do you actually not know or are you just going to be coy?
>>
>>17654758
What, did I do it again? Stop being a fag and say it.
>>
>>17654778
Don't need to now. I understand who I am dealing with now. Have a good day.
>>
File: lol.png (7 KB, 692x90) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
7 KB, 692x90
>>17654785
Yup, I figured it was all in your head, remember?
>>
Is there a word for a person that worships various gods from different pantheons? Sort of like a pagan, but more specifically reveres an eclectic mix of gods from different polytheistic religions.
>>
>>17654932
A whore
>>
>>17654932
I called it Alternative Worshiper in OP for lack of anything better.
>>
>>17654932
I think eclectic/ hard polytheist is the common term, but I could be wrong. There may be a scientific category for those who are eclectic and firm within their belief of multiple deities known by a less common name, possibly pluralist hard polytheism or something to that nature.
>>
All these fags claiming they're 2edgy pagans. pagan=non-christian/catholic, technically muslims are pagan.
Do you actually not know the name of your religion or are you just hopping on a stupid trend?

more on topic, have people drawn any comparisons with the holy trinity and the three faces of hecate, any other crossovers/common themes between mainstream and alt religions, anyone have theories or explantions as to why this occurs?
>>
>>17655384
jesus was sometimes depicted as having 3 faces in some early christian art
>>
>>17648101
Why don't you join up with blackwater?
they are a neo crypto templar crusading private military corporation.
>>
>>17656853
>Why don't you join up with blackwater?
>they are a neo crypto templar crusading private military corporation.

Blackwater ended as a corporation in 2009, way to stay on top of things.
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.