[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /x/. Jack here for a impromptu game. Why tonight? Compulsion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: AS.jpg (10 KB, 300x223) Image search: [Google]
AS.jpg
10 KB, 300x223
Hello /x/. Jack here for a impromptu game. Why tonight? Compulsion that's why.

Tonight we will play a game. The trick consists of a candle, a mirror, and a knife.

The ideal point of the game is to take a trip down your rabbit hole and find something interesting, disturbing, sanguine or otherwise noteworthy whilst enjoying some mildy troubling hallucinations.

Sound like fun, well listen to the rest of the story, then decide if it's for you....
>>
>>17630585
This is just hypnosis. Nothing will come from nothing. Our trick will require some materials, some preparation, and for you to read the entirety of several paragraphs. Hard I know, but I believe in you.

You will need:
• a dark quiet room with no locked doors
• a candle
• a reflective surface large enough to hold your face, like a disposable glass mirror or still body of water
• Some time you won’t miss
• a knife, hammer, or rock

It is also recommended that you subject yourself to
• sleep deprivation
• alcohol or other drugs that don’t break your concentration
• lyricless music or heavy repetitive beats like isochronic tones, monaurals, or binaurals
• wearing shoes
>>
The process is as follows:

Sit in your dark room with no locks and no interruptions. Place the mirror so it shows your face; eye level is ideal. Then, place the flame so it illuminates the entirety of your face. Keep the knife within reach. If you are doing this with a friend, don’t look them in the face until the candle is out.

You must look at the mirror at all times. Never allow your eyes to wander to the darkness of the room. The method must induce a mild trance for this to be anything more than nonsense. If you don’t feel you’re reaching a focused mindset, you may want to delay.

The mechanism of the trick is looking at your face in the mirror and asking THE QUESTIONS I GIVE YOU. It doesn’t matter whether out loud or privately. Maintain eye contact with your reflection until you get an answer, And then give me that answer so I might look inside it. It may take some time but. The answer to your questions should feel as though they came quite naturally, as thoughts do when pondering something familiar.
>>
File: 1359478440753.jpg (9 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1359478440753.jpg
9 KB, 300x200
The first question is always the same: “When did you feel the least amount of control in your life?”

Upon achieving an answer, a moment of self inspection is in order. Fill your mind with the reason you answered such a way. Between the two of us there should be no mystery’s left.

About half way through our questions, I will start spouting out things about your life. Sometime’s I have astounding accuracy. Other’s, I am a floundering fool.

If you manage to bare through all of what I tell you, and we don’t run out of time, many experience a revelation of some sort.

I am no magician, I offer no spells or enchantments.
What I promise, is a entertaining evening. This is simply an exercise in hypnosis.
What happens is my fault, and your issue.

I'll explain anything you folk's want, and if you are interested i have a diy without me version.

Now, I'll bump a few time's and let it die if no one wants to play tonight. i'm sure this morning brings dread to us all.
>>
Please continue.
>>
>>17630666

Ah, nevermind, I got ninja'd. So that's the game? I thought it was going to be supernatural, but it still sounds interesting.
>>
>>17630671
Talking mirrors are relatively supernatural. But ultimately no. It's just a mind trick.

Certainly people think they see things. Hear things or loose control of things. That's what the knife is for, to destroy the mirror. It seemed to help people get through the game without so many bailing.

Even still, i'd be happy to answer any questions.
>>
Sooo, what's the knife for?
>>
>>17630681

Nevermind, answered right after I asked..
>>
>>17630665

I ran away from home; when I was eleven. Three days I stayed about four blocks away from my house, sleeping curnled inside my blanket and eating snack foods. Eventually, I ran out of water and had to walk back. My parents hadn't got the police involved.
>>
>>17630685
Some threads are all about answers. It seems tonight this is one of them.

As said before, twas just a compulsion to start this thread.

mm the time's someone had to use the knife.....8 or 10 times perhaps. Not so many considering the number of games. Mostly from the laughing. Once you got the mirror to talk it might choose to continue talking. Laughing that can't be drowned out, the rush of being unable to communicate with something so intimate to the mind caused quite a bit of panic.

For the most part, having the knife there, that exit plan stops that connection from forming. keeps the conversation civil. But that's why i never outright state it in the instructions. The connection is more meaningful with some thought behind it.
>>
>>17630698
Heavy memory. Ever want to forget it?

And as for the mirror, ask it:
"How long did you want to wait?"
>>
>>17630721

Ages. I wanted to wait until I knew they were more rational and accepting of me, so there would be no more fights.
>>
>>17630745
And even then, you knew.

Ask it: "If they had, would you still be here?"
>>
>>17630745

I fancy so, but there is no way to be sure.
>>
>>17630783
Well then. the answers are seeming straightforward. I'm wondering what your face looks like in the mirror right about now. Would you tell me?
>>
why do we have to look at ourselves? I'm too ugly
>>
>>17630811
You live in the only time ever that you could fix that. And yet you remain ugly.

for what purpose sir?
>>
>>17630823
I'm jk, I'm sexy. also plastic surgery is for fags. I came here because you seemed lonely.
>>
>>17630796

I do not see myself.
>>
I can't play tonight, but I'd like to hear about the solo version if I don't catch you again
>>
>>17630844
Then what?
>>
>>17630848
I smashed my mirror.
>>
>>17630855
bad luck chum.
>>
Don't do this, it creates a deadly mustard gas.
>>
>>17630869
Don't listen to him, he just wants to bump the thread to give the mustered gas more time to spread.
>>
File: 1347359757092.gif (3 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1347359757092.gif
3 MB, 300x169
Welp, now i remember why i only did this on fridays. Not a big enough sample of players to rule out a boring thread. My thanks to those who participated.
Imma leave a link in the below post to the nearest place you can catch the diy someone cobbled together from my diatribes.

I'll check in the morning to answer any questions, should be able to find the time to do some late evening threads.. till then good night, and be lucky.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F0vpMZA7VQqkawnUlwLPWcKfffneZuk7W0p_hlKxp7Q/view
>>
How are you! Haven't seen you in forever man!
>>
>>17630933
EvERY TIME CHESWICK.
EVErY TIME.

I've been busy mate. College, girl, even took a part time gig at the mouse kingdom for a little side project i'm working on.

But a consequence is i haven't had a Friday off in a year. Certainly not one i could stay up till 4 on. But it's nice to know you're still chained here the same as me. LIfe marches onward. How have you been since 2015?
>>
>>17630609
>need a knife
>also recommend sleep deprivation, alcohol or other drugs
>the knife is to destroy the mirror

How would you even destroy a mirror with a knife lol. You are pretty much asking for injury.
>>
>>17630948
Most mirrors these days are made out of glass/plastic.

But hey, you wanna play wizard games with the antique then try and ram a bread knife through it that's your issue. My fault sure, but your issue none the less.
>>
jack u da real pumpkin king never stop posting please
>>
>>17630953
just seems like the wrong tool for the job. a knife to break glass or plastic ehhh.
>>
>>17630964
Hammer wouldn't have the right symbolism attached to it that's all. But hey, it's not my mirror.
>>
>>17630585
Hi again jack.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.