[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Illuminatus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (360 KB, 650x799) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
360 KB, 650x799
When I was seventeen, I joined the cult of the laughing God. Of course, I did not know it at the time. Still, esoteric secrets whispered beneath conversations at school and in the books I read and music I listened to. I began to believe in something strange and terrible. And I laughed at the greatest joke of all time. It was simple, really. Beneath the multifarious masks of illusion, was an eternal prankster. Love, fear, sex, and death were but a game. Fruits of knowledge were made to be eaten and the fruit of life was already consumed. Cunning were they then and cunning are they now. No member will admit a single creed other than to fall back upon an ineffable subjectivity or perspectivism. This confused state of absolute agnosticism extended even toward the self was thought by them to confer sagehood. Sages were not the typical wise man, however, but chameleons who could also play the fool. I thus continued in school. Outwardly no different, but inwardly inside-out. I planned my joke. My initiation. I awaited the day when I would perform my hoodwink. Become a true magician priest. And yet, that day never came, instead they came for me. In the middle of the night. They came in strange crafts. With strange technologies. They rule this world. And know you better than you know yourself. I am now condemned to a life of eternal servitude as a spook.
>>
File: ODOMS SHADOW.png (570 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
ODOMS SHADOW.png
570 KB, 534x712
Who came for you? What have you learned? tell me more anon
>>
>>17630565
It is not for me to say what I know for it defies explanation. If I were to describe what happened then all our frames of reference would be of no use. And then there is the fact that none of experiences confirm anything. For what evidence do I have as a fallible superstitious human? Millions claim to meet angels and demons and djinn and aliens and jesus christ and mohammad and the buddha. But humans must be fallible in such matters. Because of the way it would threaten our most fundamental understandings of reality down to space, time, and causality itself we must refuse to even entertain the idea.

But don't worry, if you're like me you'll see for yourself soon enough.
>>
File: 1456295614237.jpg (85 KB, 528x492) Image search: [Google]
1456295614237.jpg
85 KB, 528x492
>>17630602
perhaps we are kindred spirits. ive eaten the forbidden fruit and met with the demons that live beyond the veil of sanity. the snake men, the feathered serpent. but my claims sound as ridiculous as the next mans.

i feel a shift coming. i can feel it, see it in the faces of the poor fucks on the subway, smell it in the night air. what do you feel? what is on the horizon?
>>
>>17630544
>schizophrenia
The common condition on this board rears it's ugly head.
>>
>>17630652
Are you a spook as well? I feel as if little will change. Of course, it will still be interesting to see where men like you and I will fall in the coming days...
>>
>>17630676
can you at least define "spook" for us
>>
>>17630670
we found the jew boys.

OP God must have fun doing what He does, He created everything, evil included. It all serves its purpose, even if that purpose is difficult to foretell. What is frightening to me about your post is it seems you think God is evil, watching us in some dark fantasy game. The one true Almighty radiates love, not hate and fear. Your "plan of initiation" better not involve some wild, worthless deed or else I'll have to come find you and castrate you.
>>
File: ruse master.jpg (27 KB, 288x349) Image search: [Google]
ruse master.jpg
27 KB, 288x349
>>17630544
the trickster is the master of all. he fools even the gods. deception is the ultimate weapon.
>>
>>17630678
a spook is a ghost, someone who is alive yet dead, lobotomized, unable to describe the horrors and joys once felt, condemned to a shadowy existence forevermore within this side of the veil
>>17630688
my plan of initiation was to merely exotericize a certain esoteric concept, castration would have been nice compared to what was done to me
>>
>>17630544
Warhammer40k is a hell of a drug it seems
>>
>>17630544

Your comic. The minute I saw it my first thought: whoever made this knows.

I don't know what you are, but I know of the dark rainbow sludge of all colors condensed into one.

Tell me of these lights; these machines. I want to hear your perspective best you can, please.
>>
>>17630703
>we only learn from that which has been shown to us
do you prefer the chicken or the egg?

>>17630700
>castration would have been nice
hmm. That is unfortunate. If you're coming here with this, it obviously bothers you. The best advice I can offer is that there is love, and you can feel it if you open up further. Just because these fiends appear to control this world does not mean they have supreme control. I'm sure you find this weak given your experience, but I don't know what is being asked of you.
>>
>>17630676
When the shit hits the fan, what will I do? i know not to whom my allegiance truly lies. to my "country"? to God? To my Creator? Who do I truly praise when I sing praises? Who made me the way I am? Perhaps the demons are the only ones worth admiring, as they are mighty, and they seem to want nothing but pleasure.
>>
>>17630730
The chicken, the informed individual knows how evolution works
>>
>>17630697
nice, cheered me up some
>>17630730
i guess i'm being melodramatic, i'm sure what i know is nothing compared to my elders and forerunners but my heed still reels and I wish I had someone to screw it on straight for me
>>17630732
i wouldn't be suprised if i already was or will be one in another life
>>
>>17630739
>evolution implies the egg
>>
>>17630720
Well. I fell down a rabbit hole. Or two. Or three. Maybe my soul was drawn and quartered into four rabbit holes. That would be a significant number. And numbers are never unimportant. There was a genetic virus. A time bomb. There was a girl. Or two. Or three. There was passion and poetry and destruction. Drawing ever nearer to the abyss. Until one day the vessel failed. I know not if it was a failing of myself or deliberate sabatoge. But I am barred from exploring the deeps further.
>>
>>17630761
>Made a typo
>>
>>17630688
>ITT we spout horribly constructed sentences describing barely coherent ideas
Is this some kind of new meme?
>>
>>17630732

Pleasure? They hate even themselves, and are filled with both intelligence, panic, and pride. War is all they want, and as long as they are inverted spectrum they are both inside and outside creation. They are of the antimatter that promotes heat death, and destroys matter.
>>
They are just malicious, and seething. Almost in a stupor, but overweening .
>>
>>17630771
it makes perfect sense to me, maybe you're just dumb.
>>
>>17630732

Do what you want, but just don't deceive yourself.
>>
File: snake.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
snake.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
>>17630774
they probably do and they prbably are. well said. maybe they arent even able to enjoy them selves like we can. perhaps we should pity them, despite their frightful powers.

did they make you a spook?

their gaze and words haunt me every night. I sometimes wonder if i made a mistake, poking around their neck of the woods.
>>
>>17630810

I don't know what a spook is other than a government agent, but according to the definition someone wrote above I am not.

My words are just my experience said well or not. This shit was here before me.

I've seen the one they are truly afraid of, and so my bar for fear i set a little higher than them. pity, sure. mercy, no. they seek all life, and so meet them full force every time and seek help if even you need it.

their incessant existence makes my incessant existence tough. they are merely a responsibility, and an annoyance. the weight tension that which trained me or I cut my teeth on so to speak.

they have no neck of the woods. this is our country. they were cast here, and earth is like Australia. they steal in order to attempt to get back higher where they were, but I know only loosely the things I speak. here or there we all exist, and so prepare yourself. there is no death, no hiding, and no deception. only responsibility, and truth. also, power.
>>
>>17630810
op here, you're not quoting me but indeed they did make me what i am today, i too am haunted, i must usually anesthetize myself with drugs to sleep and sometimes they come for me in strangely realistic dreams...
>>
>>17630854

Awake. Asleep. Existence.

Prepare yourself. If they rage you rage harder. Also, seek the light.
>>
>>17630854

tell me; what is it they have you do?
>>
>>17630544
>>17630854

Who are you; why do I feel you gloss over me?

I can feel it.

What is it being told or you yourself feel?
>>
I think this one is here for deception, and here I was earnestly interested in his tale.

Good day.
>>
File: cyber feels guy.png (356 KB, 350x443) Image search: [Google]
cyber feels guy.png
356 KB, 350x443
>>17630544
>>17630544
just tell us more you nigger. give us an experience.
>>
>>17630678
Slang for Africans, He's a nigger. They love talking in riddles.
>>
>>17630901
i was up at night, late, i was practicing magic, dabbling with demons, i was under the influence, had been for quite some time, thoroughly heightened, thoroughly intoxicated, yet another reason why i hesitate to share such tales, i seized upon a form of synesthesia, i was able to see colours emmitted by people, colours emmitted by myself, i manipulated them, i was eventually noticed, a person told me i had exceptional eyes, for viewing crowds, not in a sexual way, he invited me to a party and things got weird (again not sexual) quickly, more like demonic, i got scared cause of my crypto-christianity and was made to seem insane

anyway now i'm a spook
>>
>>17630929

thanks.
>>
I thought you were talking about Eris at first
>>
>>17630697
Thanks cole
>>
>>17630544
if you know everything then do you know my name?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.