[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 2
File: lostsheep2.jpg (2 MB, 1562x1003) Image search: [Google]
lostsheep2.jpg
2 MB, 1562x1003
I want to get purified, I'm tired of my life being so shit because of the magic stuff I've been through. I want to end it and go back to Jesus, but I want to know how to get rid of my tools and tarot cards the proper way, I don't want to pass them along so no other could experience the misery I'm in now. I need help.
>>
>>17629103
This is a nice topic, and a nice way of thinking for you.
Just send those tools to the trashcan, taking the rubbish out ASAP.
Pray to archangel Michael, he shall defend you. or Uriel, in case you want other angel by your side.
Having faith is the ultimate virtue you must have to stay in the path
>>
As much as I think you're just going through a rough patch i life, and you are looking to blame something, I'd advise you to go to a church (you're obviously looking for Jesus here.)

Spend a long, long time there. If they boot you out, go to MY church, which is nature find an open field, a wooded area, or even a desert. Reflect on yourself, and pray. Part of your bad experience is YOU. You may have had a bad experience with some bad energy, sure. But blaming the tools rather than the carpenter for any mishaps is just setting you up to repeat the cycle.
>>
>>17629119
Thanks anon, but I don't want other people to find those in the trash and mess with them like it messed with me. I know I can't burn stuff but I'd gladly do something to destroy anything that would harm another.

Been praying out of desperation and the idea of asking for advice came through, I'm glad I did, I'll keep my prayers with the archangels, thanks and bless you

>>17629136
>Part of your bad experience is YOU
I completely agree with you senpai, I'm speaking out of my distress atm. I need to fix what I broke with magic without it instead of making more and getting worse.

There's a church I used to attend not so far from home, if God is forgiveness they would accept me back...

Your advice of going to nature is good, I wish I had peaceful place to isolate myself now. Thanks and bless you too.
>>
>>17629103
dude first you need to chill out, get things in perspective, only by virtue can true happiness be achieved, remember to empathize with other human beings, give them all your love, patience, compassion and so forth and you will get just as much back, build positive mods of thinking,you give meaning to whatever you think of so choose the right things to give meaning to and you will be golden
>>
>>17629103
Throw them in the garbage.

>>17629136
Some occult practices, like tarot, are forbidden by Christianity. It seems less like he's looking to blame the stuff then finding a way to get rid of it without being complicit in someone else doing what he used to.
>>
There's nothing you can do to earn Jesus' love. Jesus already loves you, and you have to accept that.
>>
>>17629159
Don't worry, when one has faith, prayers are always heard. You're in your path towards re-gaining faith, Jesus will not leave you as long as you don't want to leave again. It's a wise choice, don't fall behind anon, bless you too.
What about hiding the stuff deep inside the rubbish?
>>
>>17629159
>I know I can't burn stuff

Why?

If you cant give them away, its ok to burn them. If those things are harmful to a christian and you want to follow that path, you should burn them.
>>
>>17629159
>broke with magic

You're blaming a tool, that you did not use responsibly.

Do you have any parks near you? Parks work too.

>>17629177
It's actually debatable whether or not it was forbidden. Most of the "IT IS FORBIDDEN TO DO..." stuff comes from the OT, which only targeted Hebrews yo. The Catholics cherry picked laws, and included those for obvious reasons.
>>
>>17629197
What Orion-san says it's true, it's debatable whether or not it is actually forbidden.

However, is fact that these practices may lower your faith in God, which OP wants.
>>
>>17629217
I wouldn't even say it lowered his faith. I think he had a bad experience, maybe more than one, got scared, and only knows to do one thing in this situation. Which is fine. But if he blames magic for his issues, he's just setting himself up for the same thing to happen again.
>>
>>17629119
Spotted the JW.

Op, burn it all, and don't be surprised if some of it screams.
>>
>>17629227
You're literally the last person OP needs to hear from. Literally the last. You, and satan.
>>
>>17629174
>dude first you need to chill out
I'm trying anon, I'm on the edge right now

>only by virtue can true happiness be achieved
>build positive mods of thinking
>choose the right things to give meaning to and you will be golden

I made the wrong choices and perhaps hooked with the wrong people, again not blaming anyone but my own self.

>>17629182
>Jesus already loves you
Thanks anon, bless you

>>17629183
I don't want to make the same mistakes again, but I'm in a distressful moment and all I can do now is pray to Jesus.

>>17629184
I saw in some threads here that you can't burn an ouija board for example, it has o be broken in 7 pieces and buried. I don't know about the rest of the stuff I've used.

>>17629197
>fix what I broke
that's my focus man, fix it, not to blame but be done with it
and parks are good, just not so quiet

>>17629217
>>17629227
I've been for some years, had some good and bad experiences and few managed to scared me but I went through, now I'm done

>>17629245
I have a gut feeling it would make things worse mate
>>
>>17629251
>I have a gut feeling it would make things worse mate

Exodus 32:20 Then he took the calf which they had made, burned it in the fire, and ground it to powder; and he scattered it on the water and made the children of Israel drink it.

Just do the first part, and not the second.
>>
>>17629245
Lolwhat?

>>17629227
That might be the case, but it doesn't change anything.
Esoteric practices can lower one's faith in God. If one is a true strong believer that won't happen, but it's easy to live a bad experience...

>>17629251
OP, it's okay. Seek, and you'll find. There's nothing that cannot be forgiven.
Jesus will lead you again, accept Him, it will do wonders
>>
>>17629261
Jehovah's Witness. Nobody else prays to Michael the Archangel, or confuses Jesus with Michael the Archangel.
>>
>>17629251
>I saw in some threads here that you can't burn an ouija board for example, it has o be broken in 7 pieces and buried.

If you believe Jesus can protect you none of that matters. Just get rid of the stuff you shouldnt have, no evil spirits will touch you. If you have faith that is.
>>
>>17629159
Don't pray to Angels. Pray to God
>>
>>17629270
Don't pray to God. Pray to the Overgod
>>
>>17629159
>There's a church I used to attend not so far from home, if God is forgiveness they would accept me back...

If you at any time in your life confessed out loud that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart God raised Him from the dead, Jesus never left you. His Holy Spirit took residence in you, and will never leave no matter what foolish things you do.

If you cannot say that, and do not believe that, you were never one of His, and need to repent and be saved.
>>
>>17629262
>>17629270
Okay I get what you all say now. I'm not a JW though.

Praying to the archangels is useful as well. Praying to God is the best, but in the end, it doesn't matter and it's the same
>>
>>17629103

Burn them in a barrel and as they are burning them, pray "I bind every evil influence over these tools and my life in the name of Jesus, I abjure them from my mind, my body, and my spirit in Jesus' name, and I consign them to the Hell prepared for them by the power of the Holy Spirit of the Living God. I seal this complete before Your throne in Heaven, Father, by the blood of Jesus, and in the holy name of Jesus the Messiah, for all time, Amen."

And these tools are forever inert and destroyed as if they never existed.
>>
>>17629285
Works for me.
>>
>>17629284
I wish you would understand that you lack the discernment to know whether or not you were in touch with an angel, or a fallen angel.

The definition of prayer is literally talking to God; attempting to communicate with an angel is not prayer. It's divination at best.
>>
>>17629293
By any chance, are you the guy who was telling me about what the word Demon means?
>>
>>17629251
blame is a pointless habit, sure you are the master of your own fate, your choices matter, learn from your mistakes, but don't fall to blame and other unbearable feelings, they're just ego masturbation, forget all your negative feelings, to know what's good you must first calm down, clear your head, only when you're calm can happiness settle in, and believe me happiness is worth everything this life is beautiful and amazing, after you're calm and you've put everything in perspective again you should start doing things, things that make you feel good and like you're improving yourself, read philosophy, spiritual stuff, meet good people, talk to them, start working out, learn something new, etc and I promise you, you'll feel great in no time.
>>
>>17629293

We know for sure some angels and archangels which are good, and who serve God. It isn't divination.

Seriously, it's always great to pray to God, but praying to an angel is also okay
>>
>>17629302
No. They're just fallen angels under the authority of the devil.

Now, yes.
>>
>>17629316
There are archangels indeed.

You have never spoken to one, and if a fallen angel told you he was Michael the Archangel, you would believe him, though he were the devil, as you lack spiritual discernment.
>>
>>17629103
>I want to end it and go back to Jesus

>I want to go towards the antichrist!
>this is pure and nice!

>hihi

Let's talk the bible.

Be dumb and don't test "god" heheh, you're just being "tested" instead of punished

God gives lots of rules instead of freedom because "He hates you being a homoxexual" since He's the one making you a homosexual. Thus being this what HE wants and His will.

Thi is easy to see: Oooooh, the devil is in the woooorld, and the devil wants to ruin mankiiiiind, so the devil forbids buttsecs and all manners of sexual and not sexual fun and makes you a slave of everybody turning you into a servant, just opposite of what GOD wants.

Look what kind of faggot rewrote the bible.

>THIS IS DEGENERATE

Ah, you confess to hate what God wants of His humans? And that you want them bound to stupid rules that ruin lives and make life hell?
Rules you faggots don't even follow?

Do you expect me to be stupid and believe a guy who obviously doesn't even practice what he preachs? Where are the astoundind miracles and the great signs proper of a God?

And my favourite: "God isn't real"

Which translated means: Be stupid, don't start looking by yourself. Really, be stupid, can't you see how I'm laughing at you? No really, be stupid while I call you smart.

Anybody wanting to find God and the Christ should start looking from a freedom perspective, not from a slavery perspective, because if God makes a man that desires to be a woman, God wants this man to be so, and even wants this desire to come to reality because God loves humans, not demons that want to enslave you.
>>
>>17629321
So you are that guy? Because you said no, then yes. I just want to be clear.
>>
>>17629327
Back on your meds dude.
>>
>>17629325

Bro, what the actual fuck?
If I pray to Michael it's obvious Michael will answer and no the devil(because I'm not praying to the devil).
Same as how if I pray to God, He answers, and not the devil, and we can be sure of that
>>
>>17629329
No, I was not that guy.

Then I told you what demons were.

So now I am a guy who told you what demons are.
>>
>>17629338
As I said, you lack all spiritual discernment, and are likely beguiled by demons.
>>
>>17629340
Gotcha.
>>
>>17629337

>C-can't prove wrong so he's crazy

Speaking of which:

First: Roman persecution of christians.
Second: Inquisition and witch hunts because they worshipped the "devil" and did magic (miracles)
Today: He's crazy! (And it's easy to prove someone is crazy if he says he has seen this or that) Because "it doesn't exist".
>>
>>17629345

Seriously, I don't know what to think.
Why would a demon come if we pray to an angel?
Why would God allow that to happen? Angels are His servants, He should send His angels whenever you call them
>>
>>17629376
Because demons are angels, and their mission is to keep you away from God. Their tools are very simple. They lie, they steal, and they murder.
>>
>>17629376
>Angels are His servants

1/3 of the angels serve the devil.
>>
>>17629255
That is gong to be a huge fire, funny I kept my Bible next to the tarot books and never read it actually

>>17629261
Thank you Anon-san

>>17629262
>>17629270
>>17629276
I was praying to anyone who could hear me and guide.

>>17629263
>>17629285
Ya these stuff have my energy and teh energy I worked with, I was considering doing some banishment but this will only make them open to new users.

>>17629308
It's true when they say ignorance is bliss, I would have been "happier... You are right that I need to calm, but the thought of giving up on magic has been lurking my mind for some time, just got stronger after someone closer to me passed and my health is degenerating.

>>17629327
>Anybody wanting to find God and the Christ should start looking from a freedom perspective, not from a slavery perspective

Thank you guys for the answers, my head is really hurting now so I'll stay away from the screen for a while. I'll work on the burning ritual
>>
>>17629393

By applying your same logic, I have no evidence that when praying to God it's Him who answers and not Satan.

If I call out for Michael, Michael will answer, and if a demon also speaks, it's the archangel's voice the one which prevails.
Btw, the devil is very talented in lying, but can the devil give you that "inner peace" feeling one gets when praying to God? Because I doubt they can
>>
>>17629197
>Cherry picked
Only if you cherry picked your druidism from the documents we have on it.
>>
>>17629407
Yes, that is correct. You lack all spiritual discernment and are not a child of the Almighty.

You can give yourself inner peace by meditating, yes.

It's the peace that passes all understanding that is from God, and it is overwhelming. It's not inner peace. Buddhists can achieve inner peace.

Look. They're smarter than we are. They don't sleep. They have access to more dimensions than we do. Their hatred of us is pure and bedeviled. Their mission is unchecked by any empathy or emotions or shortcomings. They have but one purpose and that is to carry out the orders of their master, and those orders are Lie, Steal, and Murder.
>>
>>17629402
I am praying for you and your return to the narrow path that is Christ Jesus.

Know that nothing you can do will make Him love you more, and nothing you can do will make Him love you less. He is Love, and you are in Him if you are saved, and you can know if you are saved by saying out loud Jesus is Lord, believing in your heart God raised Him from the dead.
>>
>>17629424
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
>>
>>17629436
1. Confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord;
2. Believe in your heart God raised Him from the dead.

v

1. Lord, Lord

And the will of the Father? The will of the Father is that none perish, but all find salvation through Christ His Son.

Which is also the work of the Father: to believe in the One Whom He has sent.
>>
>>17629421

So basically it's best to never pray(the chances of recieving a demon are too high!) and do whatever shit is needed to get away from demons, but demons never sleep and are talented. Aka: we're fucked up.

I didn't know how to describe the feeling one has when is in touch with God, so I said "inner peace"(but it isn't actually inner peace), I hope you can understand what feeling I mean.

Aside from this, are you reading what you're saying? The devil is out there. But we must NOT worry, Jesus already won, and in the end we are all children of God.
I cannot think any reason not to worship archangels, I know they come to my help when I need it, and they also aid you.
>>
>>17629458
>and in the end we are all children of God.

This is a lie from the pit of hell. Most people are children of the devil.

Test yourself right now. See if you can say out loud that Jesus is Lord, and see if you believe in your heart God raised Him from the dead. The confession and belief are supernaturally generated, and the lost cannot say and believe those things, lest they be saved.
>>
>>17629456
Your understanding is twisted.
>>
>>17629488
Matthew 18:14 Even so it is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.

2 Peter 3
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

John 6:29 Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”

Tell me what I said that is not from the bible, or just tell me that you have a problem with the Word of God.
>>
>christianity
>purify

Pretty much the opposite. It's the blue pill
>>
>>17629513
It's the bread pill, cancer.
>>
>>17629474

The devil doesn't have enough power to create life, only God does. God is almighty, the devil is a creature.
We are all children of God, it also appears in the Bible.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-26-16-45-11.png (267 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-26-16-45-11.png
267 KB, 480x854
>>17629519
yes, it is cancer.

>select all images with bread

Lmfao
>>
>>17629521
Nope.

1 John 3:10 [ The Imperative of Love ] In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.

The children of God are alive, having the Holy Spirit in them; the children of satan are as spiritually dead as the moment they were born.
>>
Jesus doesn't give a fuck about you.

I would know.

I'm God.
>>
>>17629527
Shop a Jesus pic in there and troll Catholics!
>>
>>17629536
Hah!
>>
>>17629103
reverse christian troll. you are a christian trying to promote thought related to your human creed while posting on a paranormal board, and I can feel it.

Look, "the bible"is merely a compilation of "the law and the prophets", the torah, the four gospels, the letters of paul (making up a whopping two thirds of the NT, and only half of the conversation with no context save for those who go to bible school), and revelation. it isn't "a book". the four gospels are four different eye witness testimonies that were passed down via word of mouth, and transcribed at the end of their respected lives or so to speak. it does the job, but modern christians and ignorantly used paul "scripture" is a big cause of the modern day problem. this also stems from the english translation of "the bible" when they omitted such parts as "black magic" into just "magic". magic, mana, prayer, will, it is essentially the same. just what is your intention, and how far are you from the source? that is all. take your faith from the four gospels, and quite shoving misguided human law down human throats lest you go to the ends of the earth to make a discipline twice the son of hell as you may be (don't know you, but i do know jesus will encounter those who go "lord lord, did we not serve you?").

start loving each other, quit the canned speach, and let people come to you as you go out to them. don't con them, because you yourselves are being conned. not by the satan , but by men who act as a satan.
>>
reminder that any convoluted horseshit posted on this board is inherently as retarded as Christianity. You cocksuckers are useless sacks of organic matter, which like all before and after you was only made to decay. Enjoy your masturbatory roleplaying as much as you want but the abyss calls us all
>>
>>17631236

You writhe. Butthurt is strong in this one.

Obviously never tasted the light or is nose deep in the abysses dank's ass, and promoting his lord. lol
>>
>>17631236

so this is the chaos magic curse i sensed. go eat so lucky charms, and calm the fuck down, son.
>>
>>17631236
you feel so uptight I don't even...how you even alive? i mean, you are so full of hate, wrapped around tightly, and so bitter/bleak/black? drink some golden tea with honey and lemon under the sunlight on a nice afternoon. breathe. fucking breathe. the world is suffering enough, and no need to add to your own. use the rest of your dopamine to just kinda enjoy what you got instead of try and shit on others. remember, threefold ten fold. peace to you (which could mean slaughter if your will is ill enough).
>>
>>17629103
Go back to /rel/
>>
my bad guys, I do writhe and am pissy. Keep jerking each other off and pretending your sage teas have any value.
>>
>>17629458
>thou shalt not worship false idols or gods before me
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.