[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever experienced a life glitch? Something that defied
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: y7AKKXx.jpg (78 KB, 634x605) Image search: [Google]
y7AKKXx.jpg
78 KB, 634x605
Have you ever experienced a life glitch? Something that defied the laws of physics and any commonsense material reality rational explanation?

>be hungry at like 3 in the afternoon
>go to favorite fast food place
>parking lot's almost totally empty, it's an off hour
>I park
>get most of the way out of the car when I remember the book I brought
>book's on passenger seat
>grab book, get out of car
>drop book
>book goes SPLAT
>crap. that was an expensive special-order book. gonna be damaged now
>look for book
>not at my feet
>not in the door frame area of the car
>not under the car
>no cars anywhere nearby it could have bounced under (not like books bounce all that great anyway)
>I look -everywhere-, no book
>mystified, I go in and eat
>come out afterwards and hunt again, still no book
>I pull out and check space where car was. No book
>wtf, it's just gone
>I get home
>book is sitting perfectly squarely on the chair facing the front door

That cannot have been another copy of the same book, because the book was special ordered from Europe in a foreign language, and it doesn't seem all that likely there were many other copies of it in the country.
>>
>>17604125
Sadly things like this happen to my lighter all the time.

Space/time glitches have been haunting stoners for a hundred years.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
All the time. It's called mescaline. It's the only way to fly.
>>
>>17604125
This is a serious story sort of similar to yours when i was a kid my cousin had this frisbee like toy but was soft instead of plastic anyways where in the car and I'm playing with the frisbee thing and had it outside the window when all of a sudden it flew out of my hand I felt real bad and had a sad look on my face so my cousin dosent say anything a few weeks later I'm in my sisters room looking for something when I open one of my sister drawers and i say the same frisbee toy that I lost a few seeks ago well I got scared when i saw it slammed the draw and left my sisters room weird thing was I never saw it again
>>
>>17604125
>Something that defied the laws of physics and any commonsense material reality rational explanation?
Didn't defy the laws of physics, but I was attacked by a time travel cohesion. What was really weird about it is that reality didn't dissolve like you'd expect it to. I seriously had aliens, time travelers, AI, governments and just about everything that can possibly hold a grudge after me and none of them were able to do anything at all. What's paranormal about it isn't so much that it happened, but what didn't happen. What's paranormal about it for me is the fact that, while parallel dimensions and magic and so on are real and this attack proved it, not even an entire universe was able to interrupt it.

My perception of reality casts a veil so thick that nothing can possibly penetrate it. In that moment, I became aware that physics was my paranormal effect on reality. More precisely, that is what I was made to decide. Welcome back to the veiled world of Earth: Population SEVEN BILLION.
>>
>>17604198
What in the Holy Lord's name are you talking about, nigger?
>>
"Life glitches" are most likely your brain (your own interpretation of reality) fucking up. Shit isn't 100% reliable.
>>
>>17604187
Congratulations. Your longest sentence in the world award is on its way.
>>
>>17604708
A sentence ends with a period and a new one starts.
One of the longest sentence is "Girl" by Kincaid.
>>
>>17604187
Man you cousin had it all the time. Of course you didnt saw it again cause he was hiding it away from you
>>
>>17604713
>A sentence ends with a period and a new one starts.

Wow, guess you learn something new every day.
>>
Once I woke up during the middle of the night, got up to get some water, got spooked, and ran back to my bed. I threw the blanket over my head, realized I was being dumb, and when I popped my head out there was daylight streaming through the windows
>>
File: hillarycrazysplash.jpg (46 KB, 527x400) Image search: [Google]
hillarycrazysplash.jpg
46 KB, 527x400
>>17604198
Inquiring minds want to know, please post about your experience. Seriously.

>inb4 david icke
>>
>>17604125
how does a book "splat"?
>>
I've had several times while driving during a rain storm and felt a drop of water hit my arm. Where did it come from? No leaks in my car either. Just strange things like that.
>>
>>17605449
thought i had that walking down the street the other day, but a seagull shit on me
>>
Do traps count as life glitches?
>>
>>17604125
It happened to me as well.
>playing vidya at home
>drop my phone, back cover and battery come off
>can't pause, think to myself I'll get it in a few minutes
>meanwhile my parents get home
>"Anon, why is your phone on the floor? Put it back together."
>get up, pick up the phone and the back cover
>can't find the battery anywhere
As an experiment, I took out the battery of another phone (very similar in shape, size and weight) and repeated the drop like ten times. Since I had a carpet on the floor, it stopped very close to the point of impact. Not once did it go out of my sight. This was about nine years ago, my parents still live there and that battery is yet to be found.
>>
>>17605478
the devil does try to make people sick lol
be careful about who touches your food
>>
>>17605343
Happens to me a lot
>>
>>17605628
Kek
>>
Had some REALLY bad deja vu 3 years back

My boyfriend was showing me a pic on 4chan (our computers are side-by-side), and made a very specific comment about it. All of a sudden something feels wrong. I turn my head and see that I'm watching a video on my monitor. I start shaking and freaking out. I ask him profusely if this has happened before, and he continues denying it, and seems confused.

I've had small cases of deja vu before, but nothing like this, it was just so bizarre. Basically what happened had happened to me before, about a month earlier. So the exact same thing happened to me twice. Completely identical situations. I almost started crying, I was freaking out so much.

Minor cases of deja vu never really weirds me out, cuz its more of just a "feeling" of familiarity. Just a minor little "oh this seems kinda familiar". I've never had something so incredibly specific happen like that. Honestly scared the shit out of me.
>>
>be 5 years old
>leave house with mom and dad and they make me wear some dumb bracelet
>walking to car (in the city)
>lost the fucking bracelet
>parents start bitching and shit
>retrace our steps ect cant find it
>whatever

>few days later go to my grandmas house
>its fucking there

impossibru
>>
>>17604198
You sound schizophrenic. I'm being serious. Go to a doctor.
>>
>>17605366
Puddle?
>>
>>17605876
>just lost some shit
Next week on The Twilight Zone, man's earbuds get tangled up in his pocket.
>>
>>17606028
>be woman
>hyperventilating and crying over nothing
Great story
>>
>>17604125

When I was 14 I lost a gold bracelet while climbing over a fence.

It caught on the fence, snapped, and landed on the other side of the fence. I was being chased by teachers at the time, and would have been excluded had I been caught, so decided to leave it behind. I was gutted.

3 years later I found the un-broken bracelet in a bedside drawer while looking through some old junk.

It was unique, and was definitely the same one. I can't explain how it a) got unbroken, or b) got home.
>>
>>17606028

When I get deja vu it's usually very intense. Not like a "oh this seems familiar" but a full on weird feeling in my head that I am reliving something that HAS HAPPENED before. It's like I know exactly what's going to happen next and it does. Takes a good 20 seconds to shake it off. It's almost like a drug trip or something
>>
>>17604198
This is what happens when you don't take your pills, boys.
>>
>>17606505
I didn't even both reading it. Even the formatting screams schizo
>>
>>17606487
ya pretty much. look, it was some extreme deja vu

>>17606503
so what explains these occurrences?
>>
Not gonna greentext cause phone.

I was around 9 or so and parents took me to the circus. I bought a novelty plastic sword because I loved swords and medieval shit. It was like $20 because the circus is a scam. But anyway about a week later I was outside on my back porch playing and I found it laying up against the house. Only I was already using it.
It was another sword exactly the same save for not having some scratches on it from me smacking shit all day.
The only other kids in the neighborhood were my two friends and neither of them said it belonged to them, and they wouldn't lie since it was such an expensive novelty thing.

To this day I have no fucking clue where that second sword came from. It just appeared one day.
>>
>>17604125

When I was 18 and still going through the gambit of various medications to treat my depression, I was put on an SNRI (the first SNRI I'd ever taken, everything prior to that had been an SSRI) and within three days of having it in my system, it caused me to go into what doctors described as manic psychosis followed by transient global amnesia. I don't remember all of it, but the little that I do remember was pretty fucked up

>be the dawn of the third day, hadn't slept at all the night before due to insomnia caused by depression
>despite that, feeling fucking amazing, the best I've ever felt in my life
>in fact, it feels like I'm really high without any of deleterious effects (slowed thinking, slowed reaction times, etc.)
>euphoria I've never felt before, feelings of love flooding all of my senses
>for the first time in a long time, I actually feel good about life, feel good about myself, my insecurities and anxieties melting away into irrelevance
>mind is racing, have so many ideas and inspirations coming to me at once, it's like the creative block that depression had created was just gone
>few hours later, euphoria is still increasing
>at one point, logic and reason completely fade from my mind
>having delusions of grandeur, think I'm Jesus Christ here to start the rapture and descend once more into hell to free the souls of the damned who will accept my salvation
>leave my house in nothing but sweat pants, slippers, and a comfy bath robe
>walked from my house, several miles to the nearby park
>vision starts getting blurry, feels like the sun is glaring in my eyes
>close my eyes for what feels like a second to shut out the bright light
>when I open my eyes, I'm several miles further away, walking on the freeway into oncoming traffic
>a police car had been following behind me for who knows how long, asking me to stop and pull to the side of the road
>reason kicks back in for a split second, stop and let the police question me

continued below
>>
>>17606520

Pretty sure it has to do with something misfiring in your brain causing your perception to be off for a few seconds but no one is 100% sure what causes it
>>
>>17606531

continued

>can't remember who or where I am
>police call an ambulance
>remember sitting in the back of the ambulance with various medical apparatti attached to me
>get to the hospital, fall asleep on the gurney in the waiting room
>come to at some point later, family members are all there, crying, freaking out
>for another 15 minutes I still can't remember who I am, who they are
>suddenly lucidity hits me like a fucking freight train, everything comes back to me
>ask them what the fuck happened, doctors come and explain to the best of their ability
>they said I also had extremely high levels of acid in my system, acidosis or something, I don't remember the exact name, but they said that they were worried I might have had a stroke if I had stayed out in the open much longer, were lucky the police found me when they did
>get put in the psych ward for a few hours, doctors give me a full exam and ask for medical history and shit
>after coming to the conclusion that this was an isolated incident instigated by an allergic reaction to the SNRI, I was let out a few hours later
>returned back to normal after getting the SNRI fully out of my system, never had anything like that happen sense
>still have vietnam-esque flashbacks about the whole experience, remembering what that madness felt like and having no control over it

Fucking haunts me to this day
>>
>>17604156
hahahaha
oops i forgot something TIMEGLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
My phone drop at home, and back cover comes off. I'm watching a movie and don't give a fuck, then fall asleep. Next day I hurry somewhere, grap my phone from the floor and don't have time to search back cover. Later I try to search it from everywhere and it's never found. Not even when I moved.. nowhere.
>>
>>17606488
Check'd
>>
>be me as a kid
>had a small green chair with some designs on it
>put several pieces of pencil lead (.7) on top of it
>went somewhere else
>went back to my chair
>grabbed the pieces of lead
>looked at the chair
>a piece of lead seemed to have become a part of the chair.
>it became a flat plastic design as if it were manufactured that way
>spooked
Also
>be me as a kid
>went to the park
>took a bridge to go back home
>look down at the bottom of the bridge
>sees a cheetah at the bottom from afar
>pretty sure I was the only one that saw it
>didnt know if i was seeing things
It was pretty cool though nut a little bit strange
>>
File: YOUNEEDTO.png (20 KB, 587x202) Image search: [Google]
YOUNEEDTO.png
20 KB, 587x202
>>17604198
>>
>>17604125
dude dude dude this kind of happened to me

>Take a shower
>Leave phone in pants pocket, and pants on bathroom floor
>Keep thinking about the phone, trying to make sure to remember it as to not to throw the pants around or step on it and damage the phone
>Walking around the bedroom getting dressed, and I hear the phone clatter
>Look in the bathroom and can't find the phone anywhere
>Go back in the bedroom and see the phone on the middle rung of the ladder which goes up to the loft

Now no one was in the room of course. The bathroom was inside the bedroom and the bedroom had a loft with a thick ladder going up to it. It was just the damndest thing.

What strikes me about your story is the similarity of how we distinctly hear the noise and worry about the condition of the object
>>
>>17606541
Toxic acidosis is one hell of a trip, mad. Glad you made it back to reality.
>>
>>17606487
Kek
>>
The only thing that regularly happens to me is that I can't find something I was just using, and then later it turns up underneath a pile of things I haven't touched in ages. It's probably just me being absent-minded and moving shit around without really paying attention while I'm looking for other shit.

I get some pretty weird deja vus, though. Once in a while I go somewhere for the first time, and realize that it's the location from a memorable dream I had at some time in the past. It's even happened to me with places that didn't exist yet when I had the dream, like when I was with my ex-GF (who I broke up with 3 years ago) I remember having a really weird dream about being with her at a place I'd never seen, and then I ended up in that exact place last month and found out that it had only been built last year. Dream recollections are really bizarre, though, so it's entirely possible that memories twisted themselves to match the place I came across in real life.

>>17604156
kek, there must be more "glitches" happening today than any other day of the year.

>>17605876
This has happened to me quite a few times. Drop something, and never manage to find it again, even with a clean floor and nowhere for it to slide/roll.
>>
>>17607271
Oh, actually, I had a really good one the other day, one of the few truly WTF "glitches" I've ever seen.

I was sitting in a restaurant, facing the big glass windows at the front. This restaurant is in the middle of a block, and there's no alleys or ways to get around it, except to walk around the whole block, which would take at least five minutes, probably more like ten.

Well, I saw this really distinctive-looking guy walk by the window, not sure what it was about him but I immediately noticed him go by. About 30 seconds after he was out of site, he walked by again, going the same direction. There was no way he could have gotten to the other side and gone past again, no time for him to have done something like crossing the street twice, and no clutter or people to obscure him turning around and coming back the other way. Either two completely identical people happened to walk past the same spot within a minute of each other, or some freaky shit happened.
>>
>>17604125
I once had my cellphone double, then I lost the extra cellphone.
>>
>>17606487
mm yes quite
>>
I really wanted the NES tmnt game as a kid. So bad. Parents couldn't afford it but one day I thought really hard and wished it would appear. I remember finding the game on a chair just sitting there randomly, popped it in and played the shit out of it. Parents didn't question it. Felt like I owned the game this whole time. A day later it's gone, not in the NES or anything. I go to the rental store and find they're selling the game for cheap and get to own it. I pop it in the NES and it hit's something... the same cartridge. Now I have two and they both have the rental store stickers on them. Asked mom and dad and they said they had no idea. They freaked out because they said they only bought me one and thought I stole a second copy. We take it back to the rental store and they say they only had the one copy of the game. I go home with both copies and the next day it's gone. I just have the one.
>>
>>17606866
shit like this happened to me, but with a different ending

>old ass xperia is always fucking up on me so I'm used to throwing it around
>One day fucker just won't stop ringing
>already annoyed by some other shit
>throw that motherfucker away
>it falls behind my desk
Now keep in mind, I don't have much stuff in my bedroom, a bed, a desk with a computer and some papers on it, and 2-3 boxes near it
>tired as fuck so just go to bed without getting phone back
>next morning wake up, go to get phone
>can't find battery, must have fell and bounced somewhere
>oh well
>leave for a bit
>come back, still can't find battery
>move bed
>move computer
>move desk
>move every fucking thing, room is basically empty
>still can't find that fucking battery

I sit at my desk almost everyday, and I still have no idea where the battery went, this completely weirds me out, I looked everywhere, there is absolutely no way it could have moved, I live alone, and there's no hole in my floor. It's not in the boxes either, I even went and looked under my window outside, that's probably the strangest thing that ever happened to me, I have no explanation.
>>
>>17605625
Lmao
>>
>be me
>working as a security guard
>at a call center 3rd shift
>My job was just to sit in the office
>Do rounds of the intireor of the building
>I was a boring job
>Only person in the building
>Janitors would leave at 10:30 PM
>Whole place to myself till 5:30
>One night
>Go to vending machine
>buy a bag of Cheetos
>go back to office and eat my Cheetos
>while I am eating I flip the switches to turn on lights in the parking lot
>flip more switches to turns off the building lights
>Turn on door alarms
>crumple my empty bag of Cheetos
>toss it in the trash
>get up to do rounds before heading back to read a book I brought.
>Get back from my interior rounds and the parking lot lights were off.
>sit down at desk where all the switches and alarm panel was
>Go to turn them on
>see a bag of Cheetos siting there
>look in the can it's empty
>>
>>17605876
>>17607341
damn man just read your story, exact same shit happened to me

there's prob a rational explanation, a weird ass one, but there prob is one.
Right?
>>
>>17604198
Jaden Smith is that you?!?
>>
i had a pretty interesting experience last year, i was diagnosed and committed with severe sudden onset psychosis
I was at a family members house, they were out doing stuff, soon after waking up from a midday nap i walk downstairs and start violently convulsing all over the kitchen floor. I was plunged into the void completely alone. All the while I was having mad visions where I saw loads of different iterations of historical events, I saw japan, the roman empire, i saw the first and second world wars. I saw the nazis win the war which ended the human race because their eugenic practices forced us into a genetic bottleneck and we all got wiped out by some disease. (pretty advanced concepts for an unconsciously created vision i think)
I remember brief snapshots of being on the floor in the kitchen, desperately trying to kill myself by choking myself out, stuffing something cloth or paper down my throat, then trying to smash my head against the wall. Luckily i was too physically incapacitated to make a proper job of it. After hanging out in the void for eternity my family member found me on the kitchen floor fitting and covered in blood.
What was really fucked was when i got taken to hospital i was confused as fuck, i kept hearing doctors and nurses talking about taking me to the 'time ward'. I got taken to a ward with a few other people who most of who seemed to be terminally ill on respirators and shit. In the morning this doctor tested my mental abilities, he asked me to read something and add some numbers, then he asked me "do you know what year the second world war ended?"
I was sure he knew something, I was like 'yeah obviously 1948' then he told me it was actually 1945, at the time i was convinced id just experienced two parallel universes coalescing or id switched to a parallel universe.
Lots more weird shit happened when i was committed, and before this whole event come to think of it, loads of really fucked occurrences and coincidences. maybe i died
>>
>>17607433
Kek
>>
>>17607436
>Autism: The Post
>>
>old tv sitting on a rolling shelf thing in the kitchen to be thrown out
>it's one of the old tv's with a back part attached to it, super heavy
>nephew in the kitchen with my mom
>mom cooking, not watching my nephew
>i walk into the kitchen to see my nephew pulling the tv toward him
>huge tv falls and nephew's body appears to be pushed hard, his back bends outward and everything
>tv misses him

This isn't the first time I've seen some crazy stuff. Me and my cousin saw a ghost when were in 6th grade. I ask her every few years if she remembers, just to make sure I didn't make it up and she always says she remembers. I try not to forget what I saw in the kitchen either, to avoid thinking that I just made it up.
>>
>>17607476
nah didnt you read, it was psychosis m8
>>
>>17607487
I also want to add that I used to have this little quiz book. I filled quizzes out randomly all the time, so when I saw what seemed like the exact same quiz untouched, I just figured I forgot. However there were definitely times I noted that I filled out the same quiz once or more and came back to find it blank a couple weeks later.

There was a time a bottle of nail polish was "thrown" from behind our computer desk along the side of th wall.

Then there was that time I was doing homework and a chair "jerked" for no reason. We had gotten that table set from an uncle who had just died.
My old house must've been haunted.
>>
>>17605478
Kek
>>
>be 7 years ago
>returning home with gf, infant daughter and stepson
>walking along the street
>a group of teens run past throwing fireworks at eachother
>bangers, screamers etc
>fireworks flying everywhere like RPGs
>gets a bad feeling
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!!!
>screamer flies inches past my nose
>hits a wall behind me
>lands in stepsons hood
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>shits just about to go bang inches away from stepsons head
>grabs it with both hands and squeezes as hard as i can, swinging him 180 degrees around me trying to act as a shield
>EEEEEEEEeeeeeeee...........
>.........
>???????
>waits a few seconds
>opens hands

The inside of my hands were black and were molded together with plastic. I was unhurt. It seems as if I'd suffocated the firework. I buy that. Not sure how it didn't burn me but.. whatever.. anyway.. Here's the kicker though...

Not only were my hands melted together, but they had somehow gone straight through my stepsons hood. As in, I'd gone through the actual material BEFORE grabbing the firework. His hood came up to my wrists and wasn't burnt. I'd "punched" through his hood with both hands in order to grab the firework. I had to rip the hood to get my hands out. It was the weirdest thing I've ever experienced.

Anyway, to finish the story off with a kek, I look up, hands stuck together, my kids looking at me astonished... and there's my gf chasing this kid on a bike up the middle of the road. SHE was on the bike. Fuck knows where she got it. Crazy bitch.

She disappears up the road screaming at this kid "I'm gonna fucking kill you!".. I free my hands and continue home. She followed the kid home and had a "meeting" with his mum.. and that was that.

Tl:dR... I punched through solid matter and defeated fire, and also found out my gf was hard as fuck
>>
ITT: Losing shit and absent-mindedness

0/10 try harder /x/
>>
>>17607532
probably
>>
>>17606520
I read a theory that it's when something happens and your brain makes a memory of it happening (as it should), then you think about that new memory of the thing that just happened. So it feels like you remembered something that already happened. Which it did, except only a second ago.
>>
>>17604125
ive had multiple instances where it seemed like that moment had happened before, i was able to guess what people were going to do and say.
>>
On the subject of deja vu, does anyone ever have dreams where you remember having experienced that dream before? It doesn't feel like deja vu, like it's not weird.

I had a dream recently that I was watching like a special episode of them crazy Polish videos (with the girl with paper on her eyes, and the cartoon animal) where the girl is explaining the premise of the show, except it was still crazygonuts and the girl didn't have the paper eyes. And I guess I knew I was dreaming because I remember thinking "oh hey, I haven't seen that video in a while, maybe they removed it, I should try to find it when I wake up." Then I woke up and thought for a moment and realized there was no such video.
>>
Just today I went for a hike a couple towns over and randomly thought of a girl I knew for a little bit in high school and haven't seen since. When I finished hiking and started driving away I stopped to let a girl cross the parking lot. I'm not 100% but she had very similar height, hair, and face to the girl I remembered. It's not a girl I'd had a crush on, it's not like I think about her ever.
>>
>>17607665
This reminds me of how bizarrely frequently I'll have my entire 10k+ song library on random, think of a song, and it'll come on next.
>>
>>17607528
>stepson
>>
>>17607528
You sound like a nice family anon
>>
File: 1453937623579s.jpg (3 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1453937623579s.jpg
3 KB, 125x123
>>17606487
>>
>>17606488
Teacher found it and bought it to your mom.
>>
>>17606526
someone saw you playing with it and left out the sword for the kid playing swords alone.
>>
>>17604164
Good form.

Anyways, yeah. I get deja vu now and again. A great example happened a few weeks ago, I was at a hockey game with some friends, and there was a fuckup with our tickets. We met up with a scraper and we followed him, but for a few seconds I felt like everything was happening again. The things the guy said, where I was walking in relation to my friends, even the direction my head was turning.

I'm not a very sceptical guy (well, some stuff I find here makes me a little uneasy) and I heard somewhere that deja vu was a halucination that your mind will suddenly start treating current events like it treats recalling memories, and it gets tangled. But still, if you've ever felt it before, you know it's enough to make you look at the world a little differently.
>>
>>17604125
>be with friends
>sky starts flashing like a glitchy wall on an old game
>"what the fug? Can you see that"
>nobody can
>my friend-s cat looking at the sky with a tense pose.
>all back to normal 10 min later.
Never happened again, but shit's odd.
>>
>>17604125
I accidentally knocked a glass ball ornament off my desk once and i didn’t hear it hit the floor and it was nowhere to be found. I thought it was weird but i dismissed it. A few months later i was under my house replacing some pipes that froze and busted, after fixing them i put my unused pipes in the corner were my room was and thats when i saw my glass egg right under were my desk would be. The fucking thing fell right through my floor. I just left it there.
>>
>>17606028
I don't know why you'd be creeped out over de ja vu I experience what you're talking about on a semi regular basis and I just consider it fate and destiny it's honestly positive to me
>>
>>17607476
Asshole
>>
File: 188.gif (170 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
188.gif
170 KB, 300x100
>>17604198
kek
>>
>>17604198
I love you, Haruhi Suzumiya.
>>
Ok this is gonna sound weird as hell but bear with me please,
This goes back to a few years ago so the details are a little sketchy, at this time I found something white under my skin it was hard and I wasn't really sure what it was. It eventually started to pierce through and I just left it alone thinking it would come out on its own. Here's the weird part I had a dream that I took it out but when I did it was soft, a few days later I did and it was soft. really have no clue what it was or why all that happened but it generally confused me
>>
Soo sometimes when I walk in town, I think about seeing a friend. And what's the craziest thing, is, that when I think of that, most of the times, I see a friend 2 mins after thinking that. Once, I thought to myself: "It would be great if my friend was on that bus stop I am approaching." (Haven't seen that friend in like 6 months). What fucking happens next is that I approach the fucking bus stop, and I see that friend I thought about just 2 mins before. Creepy shit man.
>>
>>17607603
Yeah, I very often have dreams like that. I wake up and think 'Oh yeah I've had that dream loads of times before' or something but on thinkeing a little harder I realise it was the first time. Maybe it has something to do with innate familiarity with dreams, like when dreaming you don't think anything is out of the ordinary so when you wake up you stick with it.
>>
>>17607810
Wow! So original anon
>>17603353
>>
>>17604164
Well played
>>
>>17604125
I had something happen that was almost exactly like this. I've worn glasses since I was a kid. I'm pretty much blind without them. One day I wore my glasses to school and went through the day as normal until recess. We were playing football that day and they got knocked off of my face. I searched in the sand to find them for a long time but never did, and I couldn't see anything for the rest of the day. When I got home, they were sitting on the top of my clothing drawers. It was a very odd experience.
>>
Got three for ya.

1. Took a huge poop, like it took a good 20-30 seconds to get fully out. Lotsa pushing. Massive splash. Look down to inspect my glory? Nothing there. I assume it 'floated away' but big ones normally do not, and there was no sign of it, and I was looking straight after it had landed. That was strange.

2. Was relatively young and sleeping in the same room as my sister. Was night time, got into bed. Closed my eyes, opened them again. It is now morning. I guess I just instantly fell asleep and had no recollection of my dreams or anything whatsoever. Still I've never had it feel like just 'blinking'. Strange.

3. Me and friend sleeping in sleeping bags. Fall asleep. Wake up in the morning in the same positions, but in each other's sleeping bags. How? He remembers it as well and has no idea what happened. Maybe some really odd sleep walking by both of us? Still seems pretty incredible, and whilst he has sleep-walked before I never have. Just odd.
>>
>outside helping dad with stuff
>under the balcony clearing wasp nests or something, not important
>hear someone open the door upstairs
>see dad walking up to his truck, but he's also standing a few feet in front of him
>>
File: MTE5NDg0MDU1MjI5NTk3MTk5.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU1MjI5NTk3MTk5.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>17605625
ayy!
no hard feelings pal
>>
>Find an broken slideshow projector in the streets
>Get the lens
>One is about 7cm diameter and biconvex
>Another is like 3cm diameter but convex on one side only, the top being at 3cm height either.
>Few weeks later, on telephone with my grandmother. While chatting, I block the cellphone with my shoulders and get my hands free and do any side stuff that you sometimes do on the telephone.
>On my desk sits the two lens.
>I grab the larger one and hold it right in front of my right eye, close the left, blurry as mud.
>I hold the other one with my arm outstretched, and begin to do back & forth with it to get a focus and lose it.
>The conversation continue, and I start to accelerate the move.
>After attaining a fast move I keep and about 20 sec later the 3cm lens literally explode in my right hand, but quite silently and not hurting me.
>Flabbergasted and find an excuse to hang up the phone.
>Search for the pieces, most of them are stuck in books, in my shelf, at the height of my head.
>Lens now in about 15 fragments, with some pieces missing.

Well I wasn't exposed to sun rays, and the two lens never touched. Been asking to a physician at my town's university who was intrigued but unable to understand it. It could be a vice in the lens, but I keep thinking that the phone waves might have made the mess.
>>
>>17604164
So I've always wondered, were these two supposed to be redpills too? Because of the whole white rabbit thing. I can't see how else they would get the white rabbit onto the girl.
>>
>>17606464
Have you not seen this entire fucking board?
>>
>>17606520
>>17607572
Basically the theory I heard, and I like it enough that I don't care whether it's literally true or not, is that deja vu is when your brain encodes a fresh event directly to your long term memory, so everything feels familiar and old as it's happening, and because the brain is a stupid hunk of grey and pink bits, it decides that means it's remembering something happening right now having happened long ago.

When the brain screws up, it screws up bad. Check out what happens to people who have damage to the corpus callosum, meaning the two sides of their brain no longer communicate. They can see an object with one eye and be unable to say what it is, but able to write it down, and vice versa with the other eye. Bizarre stuff.
>>
Might as well ask yourself where something goes if it's forgotten.
>>
>>17607944
Cheers bud ;)
>>
>>17608355
I think you're a bit behind on this "fad." I've seen it on a lot of long threads for months now. Not sure if it's the same person or not, but I've seen it around. Was funny the first time, sort of, now it's just kinda like... okay you can stop trying now.
>>
>>17606536
Personally deja vu has always been weird for me because typically the event I'm reliving is a dream I've had before. Call me a faggot all you want but it's tha truth
>>
I saw a star appeared, moved and vanished, it wasnt a fucking plane o anything else, Im sure
>be me 4 years ago
>walkin with bro down a street with a mountain and night sky in front of us
>carrying a joint and a lighter on each hand, havent smoked yet
>street candles doesnt light very well because mexico, so we can ser top of mountain and starry sky
>suddenly we both say at the same time: did you ser that brooo?!!
>viste eso weee?!! in spanish
>there was 2 bright stars, relatively short distance from each other, and a third star appeared and went from star1 to star2
>it was like star1 threw star3 to star2 and then star3 disappeared
>and it moved slow, it was like 1 complete second it was able to be seen
>not like a shooting or falling star
>it also has the same bright as the other stars
>lighted up the joint saying that was the most super natural thing ever happened to me
>following days reviewed astronomical news if there was an answer
>no
>im not an expert, but i even know some constellation like Orion, but never saw that 2 close stars again
>>
Even if the déjà vu and other instances where we think we saw something without any chance to validate it could be cast off as fatigue, not paying enough attention or simply our brain fucking up, there is no explaining the seemingly impossible disappearance of a personal physical object. This doesn't necessarily imply that something otherworldly happened, but there is no clear rational explication for it either.
>>
>>17609522
Seen something similar, 2-3 stars moving around sporadically, disappearing and reappearing..
>>
>>17609995
>an heron
>>
Not a personal experience and possibly explainable, but here goes:

>about a year ago when I was still in school
>guy from my class drops his notebook in between two desks (the gap between them was small so the desks were almost connected and facing each other)
>decide I should help him find it
>we look between the gap, not there
>scan the whole classroom etc, still not found
>eventually gave up and never saw it again

It was pretty interesting. I never concerned myself much with it as I thought it just slipped somewhere, even though there was no place it could go. It's like it fell through the floor.
>>
Nothing big, but relevant. Things used to disappear all the time when I was a little boy, everybody chalked it up to me misplacing things
>hanging with friend one weekend
>order a pizza
>delicious fuggin Pasquales Poppin' Pepperoni
>pizza literally teleports from box to our stomachs
>30 minutes later, I'm on bed chilling, him at the PC playing vidya
>pizza box sitting on extra chair, top hanging off the side
>brilliant idea to throw my favorite knife through it
>drop knife onto it, it sticks
>pull out, drop again, same result
>pull it out, and throw it through
>beautifully flies through puny pizza box
>go to grab knife from under the chair
>no knife
>look around, no knife
>literally nothing in my room except a desk, a PC, and my bed
>knife forever lost to another dimension
It's been 4 months, I really want that knife back. It belonged to my dear grandfather
>>
File: Matrix_Encoding.jpg (137 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Matrix_Encoding.jpg
137 KB, 800x600
>>17609144
Trinity could read the rabbit tattoo on the chicks matrix feed.
>>
File: 1460508547524.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1460508547524.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>17606487
top fucking kek
>>
>>17604125
Once I woke up in the middle of the night (one of those half-sleep dazes) and took out my retainers, don't know why since I was supposed to sleep with them. Woke up and only found the top half, never found the bottom. It's been at least five years and I still haven't seen it.
>>
>>17607271
kind of the same vein:
>years ago back when I was in high school
>have recently made friends with a new girl from other part of town
>we make plans to hang out on my farm
>night before she comes, i have a dream that she's walking through the field outside with a dog
>its super vivid and i can see the outfit shes in and a perfect clear picture of the dog
>dont think anything of it, its not that weird of a dream considering
>next day she shows up but is acting a little weird
>says my house looks exactly as it did in her dream the night before
>where she was walking her dog through the field and waved at me as I came out on the porch
>ask her if her dog is a greying overweight goldie
>of course it is
I guess we merged dreams? Or some shit?
>>
>>17608335
See >>17607665
I'm that guy. Also a while ago while I was working at an airport like an hour away I had started getting into that habit of thinking of an unrequited crush from high school over the course of a few days and creeping on her facebook. Then once at work when I went to a different terminal to get lunch I see what appears to be her and her boyfriend (who I had seen pictures of on faceobok). She seemed to have noticed me then immediately started going through her bag on the ground so we couldn't make eye contact.
>>
>>17604125
>Be me, 4-5 years old
>Own a tellytubby plush toy almost as big as myself
>If you don't know what tellytubbies are, count yourself among the blessed
>Sleep with plush toy in my bed every night
>One day wake up and it's not there
>How am I supposed to eat my fucking breakfast without my tellytubby?
>The answer is: I can't.
>Start looking because I don't want to starve to death at the ripe old age of 4-5 because I can't keep track of an inanimate object
>Lucky me, my older sister tidied our bedroom yesterday, so I won't have to rummage through all our junk to find it
>Check bed, removing blankets one by one
>Thorough searching is the key to success
>Not there
>Fuck.
>Check under bed
>Expect to see scrap paper (my older sister liked to draw, then drop the paper scraps down the side of the bed like a lazy bitch)
>Floor is barren and shiny. Holy shit, she actually WORKED to clean the room this time.
>Check on sister's bunk and all around the bedroom, half-expecting to find it hidden as part of some annoying prank
>Go to other end of the house to ask family if they've seen it, but nobody really cares enough to help
>Eventually come back to the scene of the crime, out of sheer desperation, like when you go back to the fridge to look at the milk and stray fruit you don't want to eat, hoping it'll be pizza when you come back
>It's under the bed
>>
>>17606028
>crying over deja vu
Jesus christ
>>
I'm about to finish my studies in Sheffield and a few months ago bought a USB drive. It was a tiny SanDisk thing and I quickly lost it somewhere in my room. The fucking thing couldn't be found anywhere: not in my drawers, on my floor, under the bed, nowhere.

Back home in Manchester for my birthday, I wake up today with my new computer build on the way, thinking I'd need to get a new one to install the OS. I come downstairs, and there it is, sat on the chair.

Freaked me out, but I'm glad to have it back!
>>
File: il_fullxfull.405492778_7mw2.jpg (282 KB, 1125x1500) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.405492778_7mw2.jpg
282 KB, 1125x1500
the destroyer of worlds>>17606531
>dawn of the third day
>moon large af
>edgy masked kid keeps fucking shit up
>travel back in time again bc too late
>this is my entire life now
>>
>>17604683
ty for not being retarded anon

People dont recognize how deluded they are, and that we all have some experience eventually of our brain fucking up.

The difference between me and OP is that I have had these sorts of silly glitches while im hanging out with friends who can explain what is real. It makes me cringe how these people regard their "mistake" if you could call it that as real, goes to show how far gone these faggots are.
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 160x160
>>17609164
>left side of the brain for left eye, right side for right eye

Nice misinfo there bud
>>
>Be me, has plans to go out for the night
>I want to travel light so I take my ID and money from my wallet, put it in a clip, and leave my wallet in my room
>I come home late, go straight to bed
>Sleeping
>BAM!
>Something fell in my room. I am too tired to look. I figure I'll find out in the morning
>Next morning, look around, nothing in my room's out of place.
>CANT FIND WALLET
>Look fucking everywhere
>GONE
>Take out furniture in room, look all over the house, GONE GONE GONE
I think I heard my wallet fall out of existence that night

(then i had to cancel my credit card)
>>
>be 16
>be long time pianist
>have this big grand piano
>the kind you have to take apart completely to get it out the door
>played for hours everyday level of dedication
>go to bed one night
>fall right to sleep, which is unusual
>next morning, piano has been removed from livingroom
>ask parents, sisters, and twin
>no one knows what im talking about
>freak out
>wake up, realize waking up was part of the dream
>go to livingroom, pianos not there
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.gif
>>
>>17604198
Your tinfoil hat is falling apart comrade
>>
>>17607476
It's only funny if the post actually resembles autism.
>>
>time travelled forward two hours reading this thread
>>
When I was about three years old, I walked past my great grandma's bathroom and I saw a tub of french onion dip sitting on the toilet. Like adult size, like a human. The point is that we sometimes see shit that isn't there. Minds play tricks.
>>
>>17604125
I actually have one that happened to my brother but my friends and I all witnessed it.

>be me, brother, and friends
>be playing dnd.
>playing in friends living room setting on couches and stuff
>brother rolls his d20's on his clipboard cause he doesn't want to reach for the table.
>d20 rolls off board into couch
>We all laugh he starts hunting for it
>can't find it. we take the cushions off
>still cant find it
>move couch
>still cant find it
>turn couch upside down
>STILL CANT FIND IT
>its in there somewhere... probably.
>we search the room. Nothing
>day ends, he doesnt get his dice back
>like two weeks later friends parents decide to get rid of the couch
>friend asks if they can break it up to find dice
>Friends parents dont wanna sell it, dont give a fuck
>we all tear that damn couch apart
>hunt through the remains thoroughly
>dice wasn't there
>literally never found again

Not very exciting I know but my only personal experience off the top of my head.
>>
I dreamed an entire night about a month in advance. In the dream I was tripping on shrooms at a friend's show. The first three hours of the night I remembered perfectly and I kept telling people in the dream and in real life that it had all happened before. I did change something though and I'm not sure what exactly it did but I do feel like it did change something. Another interesting thing, I met about 6 new people in my dream who I had never met before and I could remember those faces perfectly. Shit was weird and is happening more often now
>>
Here's one my brother and I have never figured out.

>Wrestling with my little brother on the trampoline
>(I'm 9 and he's 6)
>In the middle of this, we start pretending to hit each other with chairs, but decide we want a "real" weapon so of course we grab a pool noodle.
>Our dad had cut it for some reason, it's about 2.5 feet long
>Just beating the crap out of each other with it, it kind of whips you but doesn't really hurt
>After a while I go in to get us some kool-aid
So this was the early 90's. Things were odd then, and we had a grill outside that was shaped kind of like a box. On the part you would stand in front of while grilling, there was a window you could look through to see the food.
>I get off the trampoline, tell my brother we should pretend to be X-men next after kool-aid, lemme put the noodle up, I'll grab our cheap-ass Lone Ranger style masks.
>He says he wants to play with it for a minute
>I start walking towards the house, when he says wait, go ahead and take it
>This is where the craziest fucking thing I've ever witnessed happens

I tell him too bad, he has to put it up, I'm on a mission. He says hold on and tries to throw it at me. I don't know if you've ever tried to sling a noodle at someone, but it doesn't go far. While he side-arms that thing and it goes FLYING. Really fast, and really far. It hits the glass window part of that grill and the fucker SHATTERS. I'll never forget that sound, because I though it was the coolest thing I'd ever heard. Neither one of us can comprehend how this happened. He jumps down and we go check it out. Glass it everywhere, but there's no noodle. Instead there's a fucking broom handle. Same length, but it's clearly a broom handle made out of wood. The handle was yellow, but the noodle was purple. I saw him holding it just as he threw it, it was clearly the noodle. We tried to figure it out, and ran to tell out dad, who of course didn't believe us. He spanked us for lying. We weren't.
>>
>>17617053
It's kind of a family joke now, but sometimes it seems like my sister and mom get annoyed that we're still sticking to the original story, but it's what happened. I have no idea how that happened. The noodle never showed back up, and it didn't have that hole in the middle so the handle couldn't have been inside it and come out when it was thrown. Besides, were hitting each other with it, we'd have known immediately if there was fucking thick piece of wood in it.

So yeah. I know it's a weird story but there you go. Weird memory.
>>
>>17614927
You obviously heard the piano being moved and incorporated it into the dream.

No spoops here.
>>
>>17605366
it melts DUH
>>
>>17614804
I had a similar experience
>go to different city for concert
>take bright red purse with me, containing ID, money and credit cards, and house key
>didn't have any drink/drugs that day so want drunk or high
>get home, put purse on table in the hallway outside my room
>next morning its just gone
>look everywhere, don't find it
>shit, must've left it at the venue or something
>realise that my house key was in it so I definitely had it when I got home

Cancelled my cards, had to get new ID and lost about £30 cash. Luckily didn't lose my house key as i don't keep it in my purse when im in the house so didn't put it back in after id come in. I very clearly remember putting it on the table, and im a vigilant person when it comes to making sure i have my valuables while I'm out, other than that i don't think i have ever lost anything in my life (other than a key that fell out of a shallow pocket when walking my dog).

A few months after that I had a proper clear out of that area and went through the drawer in the table, a storage basket that's near it, and the hallway cupboard next to the table, and I still didnt find it. About 3 years later I downsized so went through literally everything I owned to get rid of stuff, and it still didn't appear.
>>
>>17607335
One time I kinda did this on a field trip. I brought my game boy for the bus ride and only brought a couple games. I thought "damn...i shoulda brought another game." Then i look between the seat and the wall to my left and wedged in there is a game that has the cart broken open at the opening. It was Donkey Kong I think. Even though it was cracked open, the game still worked. I havent thought about that in probably 15+ years.
>>
>>17604125
Yeah this has happened to me.

There's a term for this phenomenon, but I can't remember what it is. "Object displacement" or something.

But I'm still not convinced it's not a mental thing, a sort of tunnel vision where you expect something to look like X, feel like X, or be at X, that it actually being Y makes it temporarily invisible to you, until you walk away for a bit and come at it with a fresher perspective.

Or maybe the perception of it being invisible makes it so.
>>
>>17607799
>cuckson
>>
File: story.jpg (156 KB, 1397x783) Image search: [Google]
story.jpg
156 KB, 1397x783
here's a pic to help you with my story

>driving home by bus at night
>get to point A
>look out the window, there's a huge sign there like always
>take the turn
>everything normal
>after the roundabout (point B) see a cop car with the lights on
>nothig out of place here
>finally get to point C
>look out the window again thinking i'm gonna be home soon
>look at my phone to check the time
>look out the window again
>i'm at fucking point A again
>thefucknigga.wtf
>remember the cop car from b4
>get past the roundabout to see if i'm just retarded or something's really wrong
>see the same fucking cop car
>get home freaked the fuck out and couldn't sleep all night
>>
>>17604125
>Make short travel on train with mother
>Evening, sitting in underground train station
>Platforms are at ground level, but decide to stay under for relative quietness
>We sit and wait for the train to arrive to station
>See people coming in and going up to the platform
>See girl hurrying inside the station
>Her train is probably about to arrive soon
>Notice her necklace and strange shirt
>She hurries past our bench and towards the escalator
>Half a minute later see her again, hurrying from the entrance towards the escalator
>Same shirt and necklace
>Mom asks me if that's the same girl running past us again
>I answer it's like the bug in The Matrix
>Mom laughs hard

I don't know. Neither of us saw her walk back from the escalator or anything. We just saw her going past us from left to right twice.
>>
i once drove home really fucking drunk from my buddies house, he even tried stopping me, mid november in omaha ice everywhere.
I was tboned by an f250, bent my lil 626 into a c shape, emts didnt even come to get me, just firesquad
the emts saw my blood all over the dash and figured i was ejected, i was asleep the whole time in the back seat
>>
>>17604125
>Be freshman year of college
>after party, 3 am hooking up with girl in my bed
>gonnapukeohshit
>try to run to dorm bathroom, when I pass the showers puke comes up now
>I push open door, vomit all over entrance to showers and a curtain slides shut.
>"Sorry whoever in here I'll be back in a min to clean this" get to bathroom, finish my thing
>get cleaning supploes, return to shower room
>Shower entrance is SPOTLESS. Not even wet from any cleaning.
>Remember the curtain that slid shut, realized it's 3 am and the water wasn't on.
>my puke disappeared.

Ghost or glitch?
>>
>>17618294
P.s. this was like 5 minutes between shower vomit and my return, no way someone could have cleaned it that fast
>>
Yep. Most notable time.
>sitting on toilet
>add 17 and 3
>24
>wtf
>do math long ways
>still 24
>Finnish bathroom
>Get calculator
>still 24
>24-3
>17
>24-17
>3
>eventually it all adds up like normal

Also my de ja vu is weird. I can see about 5 seconds into the future, usually it is if I try to change it by mentioning it. But sometimes the opposite. If I do something else it changes completely
>>
>2005 or so
>Just got Subaru WRX
>Driving in the mountains with a friend one night, decide to explore a dirt road because rally car
>Road is pretty rough, so my speed is limited to maybe 20mph.
>Keep driving for ages, this is spooky af, but it's pretty cool too
>Maybe 30 minutes in, come up on a dip in the road
>The dip is full of fog, almost like it's full of water to the top but it's thin enough that I can see dirt at the bottom
>Sitting there considering whether to drive into it or not, and all of a sudden hear a piercing scream from down the hill to our right, it sounded like a human woman getting murdered or something
>nope the fuck out
>Flip a bitch
>Start heading out, still limited to about 20mph by the road surface
>Back to the main road in less than 5 minutes

We all noted at the time how it seemed impossible that we could have gotten back from that spot in such a short time, but we weren't about to start pondering what was going on.

The only non-glitch explanation I can come up with is that maybe we were on a loop road and didn't realize it, but I never saw any sign of a fork or anything.
>>
>>17609013
had #2 happen to me before
>>
>>17614736
you didn't even read what he wrote did you?
>>
>>17606028
>When the meme so extreme you gotta let out a scream.
>>
>>17609164
I would agree with that, but I know for a fact that I've seen stuff in my dreams, then saw them in real life ranging from a day after to a month or so. It's always really trivial stuff though, like sitting on the bus, or looking at the couch.
>>
>>17607603
I had a dream I met Donald Trump in a library, he signed a magazine for me and took a picture with me, and I was stoked to send it to my friends. Then I woke up, and was very sad.
>>
>>17604198
Ayy m'lao u discovered us senpai we still after u doe
>>
>>17618294
>Ghost cleaned up your vomit.
That is pretty considerate.
>>
>>17607603
Actually yes, sort of. I don't experience the same dream, but I find myself in a place from a previous dream, or with a person I met in another dream. It always seems relatively normal at the time and not deja vu-ish, although I recall thinking "oh, that's interesting, I'm in this dream world again" or whatever.

However, dreams are weird, and I don't keep a journal or anything so I can't know for sure if the previous dream was actually real, or if the most recent dream was actually the first dream, and remembering things from another dream was actually just part of the dream.

Holy fuck, that's some Inception-ass shit, now that I write it down...
>>
>be me, 6 years old or so
>live in canada on a big ass island with a litteral name
>woods up behind my house, trail leading up to a cliff that overlooks the bay
>lifesgoodman.jpg
>go up there some times, 10 min walk for little me
>head up there around noon on a Sunday if I remember correctly. It was the weekend.
>chill for 10 or so, get a bad headache, decide to head home
>get home, cop cars parked in my drive way
>thefuck.mp4
>go into the kitchen, mom crying and hugs me as soon as she sees me
>ask where ive been
>'up on the ridge anonmom'

Apprently I had been gone 2 days, and the ridge was the first place they checked. According to them I was never there. I have a few more ide be willing to share if anyone is interested
>>
File: 1460844543858.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1460844543858.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>17619299
You have my full attention...
>>
>>17619309
Aight, heres one that happened a month ago dear anon.

>be on the phone with old friend from school
>been tight with him since 7th grade, now 19, we got history.
>get off the phone, do my shit for te rest of the day, go to sleep
>thenextday.jpg
>get off work, decide to phone my main bro up
> 'hey, who is this?'
>' it's me, anon! Remember, we called yesterday? I knew you were forgetful but this is a little rediculos'
>scilence, then
>'I don't know who you are, but I don't know an anon.'

According to him, my mom, old friends I kept up with, and face book, I never knew the guy. Never even sent him a friend request. I have explicit memory's of years if my life and my first beer with this guy, and they pprently never fucking happened.
>>
>>17604125
yes i had a weird experince i cant explain

>open a glass of fish
>take some from it
>next day
>its closed again and completly full

there is no way it got replaced or anything i live alone and no one has acess to my apartment and i cant remember buying a second one either,it even was the exact same one as i remembered some smeary text on the front of it.
>>
>>17619354
wat. I can't even unless you're full blown schizo.
>>
>>17619299
>>17619354
If true, really fucking weird
>>
>>17609370
Ah, I must be, I don't go on /x/ much. But yeah, amusing with that one I linked to when I first saw it, painfully cringeworthy the second time.
>>
One thing I will never ever forget because of how odd and insane it was.

>be me, 6th grade
>commence after school ritual
>play DS on bed with snack in microwave
>was play my DS on the head side obviously, and there's a window right in behind the pillows so I'm looking outside while I play.
>beep beep microwave is done
>SET DS DOWN ON WINDOW SEAL, WINDOW CLOSED TO GO CHECK
>I come back up to my bed and my DS is missing.
>frantically search for that at the moment $120 dollar handheld
>look on window seal, pillow, under pillow, under sheets, literally tear the bed piece from piece mattress and all looking for DS
>'did I put it in my dresser?'
>tear apart dressers, pulling all of them out moving it all aside and everything
>confused as a fuck
>look all around the house for it even the fucking fireplace
>DS magically disappeared.

This happened like 7 years ago and it still bugs me today what happened to it. I set it down to go check the microwave, came back up and it fucking poofed. I was so upset. When we moved later that year I thought this is my chance to find it but when everything and was all packed up and my room was clear, it was still nowhere to be found. Keep in mind I was alone in the house when this happened, story of my life.
>>
File: 1456547904394.jpg (200 KB, 853x640) Image search: [Google]
1456547904394.jpg
200 KB, 853x640
>>17619549
fuck you
>>
File: 4534y5rhdrhrtxr (811).jpg (62 KB, 570x760) Image search: [Google]
4534y5rhdrhrtxr (811).jpg
62 KB, 570x760
>>17607436
Guess where lucky to live in a culturally enriched diverse and vibrant society you leftist cuck!
>>
>>17607528
You sound like such a cuck, is your stepson a shit skin lol?
>>
File: image.png (208 KB, 621x265) Image search: [Google]
image.png
208 KB, 621x265
>>17619563
No u
>>
File: dUHQHjKo.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dUHQHjKo.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
>>17606482
>>
>Be me and a bunch of bros.
>Climbing a huge staircase in this building
>As I go up one level I see a black cat.
>Ifuckinglovecats.rar
>Go up next flight and see the same exact cat do the same exact thing.
>Deja vu
>Bros didn't see it but they take my word for it.
>>
I had two packs of cigarettes in my room on a stand by the bed. One evening before going to bed, I realized they were gone.

I still didn't find them, but this gives me hope they will turn up somewhere. I think someone stole them, but maybe they will turn up in the freezer or something.
>>
>>17609013
Had #3 happen to me too when i was about 7. We thought it was really funny, because neither of us remembered it happening
>>
File: tumblr_ltvispzwoB1r2g7mto1_500.jpg (91 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltvispzwoB1r2g7mto1_500.jpg
91 KB, 500x513
>>17604198
>>
>>17604125
no offense, but this is the dumbest op to a thread i've ever seen
>>
File: Snapchat_2382753356917853741.jpg (834 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat_2382753356917853741.jpg
834 KB, 1440x2560
>>17606487
>>
>Go get laundry out of dryer
>put it on chair in my room
>take a shower
>get out of shower, towel off
>grab underpants from the top of the pile on chair
>imideatly drop them
>pick the up again
>drop them again
>fuck.
>whait, where did they go?
>not on chair
>not on he floor
>not anywhere
>just put on different underpants
>later that day find them in the laundry basket
>they were never in the dryer
>they were never on my chair
>they were never in my hands
>wtf
they were a very distinct pair too
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 525x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 525x540
>>17606028
>>17619206
>>
I guess I'll contribute
>be me
>around 8 or 9
>playing football (or soccer, however you wanna call it)
>i kick the ball and it goes right through my brother
>but, like it was a spoopy ghost ball
Thats it
>>
>>17604198
I know that feel, the power of beliefs and memes is terrifyingly fun.
>>
2 nights before my birthday, I decided to hit some sweet dank with my homeboys. Friend took the biggest hit from the bong and I took it as a challenge. Fuck was I stupid. I started choking, couldn't breathe. I don't remember everything going dark but it did, I remembered bits and pieces. I started screaming, freaking out.Then I noticed things started repeating over and over again. I thought the leafs were faces and such. Everything was spiraling and repeating, then I would think I was O K but then this loop would start again. This went on for what seemed like forever. If I looked at a certain leaf for too long it would "play" a memory very vividly, or something that later happened. A couple times I had thought about whether everything I had lived was already over and I was in hell or something. I thought I was forced to watch all my memories at once, hidden in what I thought was the present (the leafs disguised as present and future happenings) After getting home my mother decided to fuck with me and record me in my fucked up state. I remember it too. The next day I was so happy knowing everything was fine. Watched and deleted the videos. The next day I went into the phone again to find one video that wasn't there the day before. This one being me particularly fucked up. Almost as if I was mentally retarded, slow, slobber. I deleted it as fast as I could because it really fucked with my head. Now whenever I have Deja Vu I have these stupid mini panic attacks because I tend to remember them being on one of those leafs very clearly.

tl;dr: Don't smoke weed kids
>>
>>17620336
Your brother was kill and is ghost
>>
>>17607404
it aint easy bein cheesy
>>
>>17619636
thats the dude that took ur ds bro
>>
>>17619725
who do u live with? someone who might steal/throw them away?
>>
>auntie lost her remote at her place
>couldn't find it anywhere
>1 month later
>mom is rearranging pots in the cupboard
>finds a remote, it's not ours
>ask family around
>relatives say auntie lost a remote
>go ask her
>it was her remote

To this day we still don't fucking know how it got there.
>>
>>17618004
Twins with matching outfits
>>
>in bed
>hears my dog running around the room
>thefuckisitdoing?.jpeg
>shouts at it to pack the fuck in
>"pack the fuck in faggot!"
>it dives under thr bed, pushing up the mattress from underneath
>fuck sake
>jumps out of bed and throws on light
>gets down on all fours
>"oiii! Get outta there!
>......
>"hey! Cmon out!"
>………………
>looks under bed
>nothing
>goes downstairs looking for doge
>its asleep near mums feet
>"how,long has doge been there mum?"
>..... "a few hours"
>>
>>17619575
hey fuck off, i hate multiculturalism as much as the next guy
its just crazy my brain was throwing all these real lucid concepts whilst i was so fucked up
>>
>>17604125
>It's a tl;dr thread

Oh well...
>>
>>17621049
Not our fault you're a lazy fuck.
>>
Not sure if it counts, but this moment always sticks with me; I guess it could be seen as a glitch maybe?

>wanting to cross street
>look to right, see lights turn red
>start to cross, knowing no cars will come, looking left
>get hit by a bus, feel impact, the float, the crunch
>feel life slipping away, just sort of this weird draining
>close eyes to die
>feel warmth on my face
>open eyes, I'm back on sidewalk
>trying to figure wtf is going on
>body starts moving forward
>catch myself, backpedal ASAP
>just in time to see the bus fly past in front of my, about 40-50cm away
>stand there in a daze
>>
>>17604156
hahahaha
>>
>>17604198
I believe you.
>>
>>17621083
that's sooo raven
>>
back when i first came on /x/ i would meditate and then come to find people asking questions about literally what i had just been meditating about.
i also saw a girl falling in a soccer game before she really did, and when that basketball guy fell on the court i had just been thinking. "man, if that was me out there, i would fall right under the hoop." then he did, and hit his head into a camera in the spot i was thinking of [whoops]
>>
>>17620441
same thing happened to me.
with out the leaf part.
Things just where a loop. It stoped when i falled asleap
>>
This is all just coincidental and I don't read into it, but put together it all points to the possibility that I have a doppelganger in my county. My family sees him all the time. I think I saw him once.

>get call from grandmother
>mom is with her
>"Hey where are you heading to in north [city]?"
>at home
>"We swear just passed you! We waved and you didn't see us...!"
>have been home all day

>pull through drive through
>guy looks at me for a second. says "Hey do you live in [city I used to live in, 20~ miles away]?"
>"uh no, but my dad lives there. I'm from there."
>"dude, I see you there a lot. Were you on [road] last week?"
>have no idea what this guy is talking about, haven't set foot on that road in years
>we both just drop it, kind of confused

>buying liquor from a walgreens
>pull out my ID, fumble with it a bit. guy stops me.
>"Oh don't worry dude, I remember you, I'm not going to card you."
>"thanks y-you too"
>have no memory of ever meeting this clerk

>Dad's girlfriend
>"Anon, I waved at you today when you were up at [store she works at]. You ignored me!"
>was not at store

>Mom
>"Hey Sweetie, were you at the mall today?
>oh jesus "No?"
>"I swear I saw you, but when I went to catch up to you, you were gone."
>was nowhere in the area.

>Get a call from mom
>"Hey you called?"
>uhhhh definitely not
>"I got a call on my house phone and it sounded like you, but then you lost signal or something."
>was not me

>At another drive through a few years ago
>waiting to get food.
>notice an SUV exactly like mine was at the time drive past in front of the restaurant
>guy who looks like me driving. identical enough to make me do a double take. same hair, same beard, same weight, everything, drives past. Even wearing the same shirt I was wearing.
>feel paranoid for the rest of the day

This happens like once every few months. Someone out there in my area looks exactly like me, and I hear about him all the time
>>
>>17609013
#3: He might have sleep-walked and wanted to change sleeping bags and you were so tired you didn't wake up completely and just complied with his bizarre actions. Pretty weird either way.
>>
>>17604125
>Be me
>Be 10
>Going to the market
>Get a weird feeling look behind me
>Guy in a white suit is standing there with no movement across the road
>Turn back keep walking
>Look again 10 seconds after because he wasnt moving a single muscles
>Turn back, look again just 5 seconds later
>Guy vanished
>Completely shocked
>tried to shook it off and went to market
Weird thing was from street you have a huge view of that road and there aren't any other ways off that road. Even Usain Bolt himself couldn't run out of sight in 5 seconds.
Also I have 3 more completely unexplainable stories happened to me if anyone is interested
>>
so family and i go on holiday for a week, we come home and all the photoframes on the walls are sideways. every single picture on every wall is tilted sideways slightly
we think "woa kinda spooky" but just get over it
anyways, about two weeks later my mum is on the phone with aunt
aunt says "i think my house might be haunted, i came home and all the pictures were sideways"
we still can't think of an explanation for it
>>
>>17621754
also i should mention aunt lives about 6 hours away
>>
>>17604125
>go into kitchen
>sofa against wall is empty (its open plan room)
>look away and turn round
>mother suddenly there sitting on sofa

This has happened on 3 different occasions. I even mentioned it to her and she claims she was there the whole time.
>>
>>17621683
You need to find this dude and talk to him.
>>
>>17621796
I'd like to. I wonder if he hears about me, too.
>>
>>17620715
thats fucking weird
>>
So, I have something to share here too. I always dream about normal daily things, like talking to someone or saying something that do not make much of sense. Then, during the same day or some days after in real life the dream situation actually happens. I remember saing the exact same words and after I say them I know I said them in my dreams. It's nothing super relevant and I do not think about it as a premonition but it happens pretty frequently.
>>
>>17604156
DUDE
>>
>>17604125
Kek that was me just trying to get a rise out of you.
>>
>>17604164
I wanna try mesc so bad but I don't know where to get it :-(

Is it fun?
>>
>>17604198
Seek help, you're very likely schizophrenic
>>
>Be me
>Be 22
>Last year, reading a paper
>See a photo of a great landscape
>Think I should cut it and put it on my desk
>cannot cut it because couldn't find scissors
>Fuck it i will do later
>Wash pants that evening
>Take out pants from the washing machine
>gonna hang it up
>Something paperlike is in the pocket
>Check pocket
>That fucking photo from the paper is in my pocket nicely cut
>Go full wtf search for paper
>Realize i threw it with the trash
To this day i have no idea how it happened
>>
>>17604198
this is why i still come to /x/
>>
>>17619299
Was your butthole sore? You got abducted son.
>>
>>17607528
many types of clothing are composed of synthetic fibers which melt when exposed to high temperatures. This should be all you need to know to figure out your metaphysical mystery.
>>
>>17610976
the movie was poorly written proof of it is when they leave the Matrix just to enter another and Neo doom humans to stay as slaves.
>>
>Be 17 and enjoying life
>blink eyes
>be 45 with kids, a wife and a mortgage.
>where did the time go?
>>
>>17621766
Is mother a cushion?
>>
Was driving to Aurora from Denver with my cousin to get lunch. I had been driving down the highway for a bit and then accidentally passed the restaurant we were going to. So i turn right onto the next street to circle back around the block and then after turning the next corner, we were facing the highway about five miles back coming out the complete opposite side of the street. I only drove like thirty seconds.
Was stoned tho so who knows.
>>
>>17621875
You can extract it from San Pedro cactus cuttings. Mescaline is better than shrooms or acid if done right
>>
>>17604683
Sort of. I woke up and everything felt like it was melting. More like a stroke I guess.
On the same day, in the evening I was staring outside. A car exploded. That was terrifying.
>>
>>17621572
the loop thing, in my experience happens with a lot of situations or can be brought on by trauma or stress
Ive experienced it with mushrooms and dmt as well
>>
>>17620715
you were probably half asleep and hadn't noticed so you thought you were wide awake?
>>
>>17620854
So your brain was trowing around multicultural propaganda without your consent... typical leftist.
>>
I tend to dream about mundane stuff, like going for a walk or writing an essay. Just simple stuff. But it'll always incorporate something I don't know, like I'm walking in a place I don't recognize or writing about something I don't recognize at the time like bullfighting. Then in like a month it'll happen. The weirdest time was when I dreamed about a song and dance routine, but I didn't recognize either. A year later, I got a role in Fiddler on the Roof and found out the song was Tevye's Dream.
>>
I live about a 10 minute drive away from my parents' and spend a lot of time there when I'm too lazy broke to eat (uni student).

I have a few pairs of unique socks that I don't have another pair of (no one in my family does either). I'm pretty picky about wearing matching socks and pull a load of laundry out and realize that there's only one of the unique socks and I was almost certain both went in. I checked the washer, dryer, and the area between my room and the laundry area and couldn't find it.

A week or so later I'm at my parents' helping my dad sort socks and the missing one is in the pile of socks there.

I might just be stupid and some how worn non matching socks and taken them off there and left with another pair the next day or something, but it still baffles me.
>>
>>17623287
As soon as I saw socks I lost interest. No offence.
>>
>>17623295
None taken. It's a terrible story that offers little to no insight on this topic.
>>
>>17621837
>>17623260
You deserve each other.
Go marry and have billions of psychic babies.
You owe me at least one "Matchmaker, matchmaker~" song at your wedding.
>>
>>17604125
I'm pretty sure I've had several but I can only remember one.
One time I was washing dishes, and I saw a knife in the water. It was a steak knife or something, not serrated but it was sharp. This was like 15 years ago, I was young, so this wasn't supposed to be in the water, my mom was supposed to wash it separately. I reached in to carefully feel around and remove the knife. I'd been feeling around for maybe 20 seconds when I looked up a bit and saw it laying behind the faucet. I was absolutely sure it hadn't been there before, I had been staring at this sink for at least 10 minutes and I had looked at that exact spot before. We didn't have another knife that looked the same-- we were on welfare our silverware was all different, and if we did my mom would've said so when I told her about it. That really freaked me out
The other similar stuff I've had is deja vu. I've had moments before where I listened to sentences, replies, even the equivalent of a whole paragraph and not just known that I've heard it before but what they were going to say next. Almost every time I get that feeling I'm right, and if I'm wrong it's usually only by a few words. Unfortunately there's no pattern to it and I usually only know what they're going to say maybe 1-2 seconds in advance. I have talked in unison with people and correctly co-completed their sentence two or three times and they thought it was trippy.
>>
>>17623395
I mean, more often it is just the feeling it's happened before, and sometimes it happens with other events, but what about the times when I know what someone's going to say?
shit like this is why I believe there's some kind of higher power, or just, some kind of power
>>
>>17607422
Things can sometimes be bouncier than you thought, by hitting the edge or the corner or hitting some object, and sometimes they can slide more than you thought. You can also unknowingly move them, or even more them and forget. The number of times I've found weird items in the fridge....
>>
>>17623502
Also maybe a rat or a mouse or something. That especially applies to things lost outside, any animal could quietly come up when you're not looking and run off with it.
>>
>>17611841
Probably means you should merge genitals.
>>
File: jl6z8hf.png (221 KB, 393x584) Image search: [Google]
jl6z8hf.png
221 KB, 393x584
>>17619299
>>
Look at your mirror in low light through your peripheral vision. Then come back with some life glitches.
>>
>>17606536
I've had deja vu of what someone was going to say as I'm speaking to them and I jumped on the opportunity. I finished their sentence and my friend was creeped out
>>
This just happened to me not five minutes ago as I'm typing this

>have to wake up early, at 5AM tomorrow
>setting alarm on digital alarm clock
>alarm is currently set to 6AM
>normally, when you press the button, it cycles through the hours/minutes one at at time in normal order
>but when I pressed it, it went straight to 5
fucking weird, right?
>>
>>17606526
>doesn't know how to greentext
>>
>>17623734
>said he isn't going to greentext

I'm sorry you can't read text in other colors, anon.
>>
once i spilled tomato soup all over my bed, got up to get some paper towels, come back and my bed has no spill on it anywhere, look at my soup bowl and its pretty much gone from when i "spilled" it. I was pretty baffled by it but didn't think too much on it since i no longer had to clean up a mess
>>
>>17606526
Maybe dad is a sword fag like son, bought sword behind gay son's back, forgot to put it away after playing in back yard
>>
>>17622252
can confirm
>>
>>17604125
Something similar happened to me years back

>Going to grandads birthday party
>We all write his card out downstairs
>Put the card in a bag
>Take it into the car to drive to the party
>Halfway there my mam looks in the bag
>No card
>All four of us saw it getting wrote out on and put in that bag
>Drive back home
>I go into the house to look
>It's in my room upstairs

If it was just me that wrote it out then I'd think it was a simple mistake and I just took it upstairs and forgot to bring it down. But four of us saw it getting wrote out downstairs, put in the bag and taken into the car.
>>
>>17604125
maybe is my memory, but when i was a kid i remember going outside to play with a big batman figure, not very heavy but really big. i was walking carrying it. then its gone. not like if it disappeared, but like if never was here at first place. i have no memories of that toy besides that
>>
File: ladda ned.jpg (6 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned.jpg
6 KB, 229x220
>>17606028
all of this has happened before and will happen again
>>
File: rock.jpg (50 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
rock.jpg
50 KB, 1024x768
Only thing I've got:

>Just cleaned new handgun
>Cycling rounds through, safety on, empty, dry fire, repeat
>Not sure why but whatever
>Take out clip, bullet still in chamber
>Cycle out
>Flies inexplicably across the room
>Under bed
>Take everything out from under bed, can't find it
>Clean wider area, still can't find it
>End up cleaning entire room, room is now spotless
>Still can't find it, it's fokken gone
>mfw I walk into my room 4 days later and it's sitting on my dresser
>mfw I live alone
>>
>walk on my street
>cross the road
>see a weird woman on the opposite sidewalk
>notice she's kinda like me, as people of my city are all faggotic and false, and she has natural gestures like me
>does an akward stuff in front of a door, i don't remember what exactly
>she turns back and to the right on another street
>iwanttoseethisbitch.jpg
>follow her
>I literally took the street she has taken 5 seconds after her
>wait.jpg
>no one fuckin cat
>what?
>there was no one fuckin way she entered a house, 5seconds wasn't enough
>look under cars
>she's not there, there is no way to hide somewhere

What was it, a ghost, a demon?
>>
>>17624109
hi moot
>>
>>17604164
tom cruise on the right
>>
>>17621803
just ask the clerk at the store or someone at another place where he's a regular to hold him and call you when he's there? Or to give him your number?
>>
File: Studio_20150914_023330.png (646 KB, 1755x853) Image search: [Google]
Studio_20150914_023330.png
646 KB, 1755x853
>>
>>17619184
I did anon, its just the fact that left and right sides are disconnected has no effect on the left and right eye's vision. The post was good until he came up with that shit.

http://www.ask.com/science/happens-corpus-callosum-damaged-6c748492a335fa6#full-answer

Stop eating bs my boy.
>>
>>17624659
So he mixed something up and you're going to insist on being a smug know-it-all? Fuck off.
>>
>>17604125
When I was around 16 I through a tennis ball into the air as High as I could and it just kept going straight up,
>>
>>17624667
>please do not correct factual mistakes or fake information you will ruin my RP experience

kys my boy
>>
>>17623502
Things don't bounce into the fridge when it's closed...
>>
>>17624804
Sometimes you may be tired and muscle memory takes over, thats why sometimes you may find yourself checking out the fridge or doing something insignificant at home. You dont always acknowledge these acts after they go down.
>>
File: IMGA1139.jpg (175 KB, 1152x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMGA1139.jpg
175 KB, 1152x1536
>Be me, cart pusher at Walmart in early winter 2013
>Cold as fuck, but not snowing just yet
>Think to myself how I need to get something to stay warmer

>Segway

>Over the past few years I have this reoccurring dream
>This dream involves the formation of what I can only describe as a “guild”
>They do odd-jobs at first as freelancers, but eventually make their mark
>The dreams are highly, highly detailed. Everybody has a different voice, different opinions, different backstories
>The dreams come and go, but the story continues. No matter how much time is skipped between dreams, it is as if time flows appropriately. Like watching a television series, but you skip several episodes at a time. The story is maintained, but details are missing
>Sometimes they are starting contracts, sometimes ending them. I’ll enter a dream in the midst of their battle or invasion, and a few days later the dreams pick up after the devastation has finished, than weeks or months later they have rebuilt and moved on
>They claim to be “spirits”; Souls, but not under the authority of God or Satan or anyone
>They eventually chose their colors; Brown, Ivory, and Iron. To represent “Nature, Life, and Battle”: Nature being their realm (The dirt, soil, seeds), Ivory being the bones and ashes, and Iron being a common metal for weapons, shields, and structures
>They seem aware that I am there, and even attempt to talk to me. It’s weird. I feel like I can even interact with them, too

>Cont.
>So there I am, collecting carts. I make sure to search the carts for purses, wallets, phones, groceries. Sometimes I steal things, sometimes I turn them in
>I collect the carts and lock them together, complaining out loud how cold it is and how much this sucks
>As I pull the carts out of the corral, I notice something that wasn’t there before
>A hand-made wool scarf
>I am allergic to wool, but this particular scarf does not affect me (Wool gives me rashes, but this scarf does not)
>Pic related
>>
>>17608314
guilty, kek'd
>>
>>17606520
>
vivid deja vu experiences can be caused by brain tumors. tell a doctor
>>
>>17604125
yelled at my mother for some reason because she threw away a note i had on my desk.
it was very important, something for school or something, can't remember.
i was *really* mad, i yelled loudly and was very offensive.

days later i see the same note right under a map. she told me that she didn't even enter my room in the first place and that i should check my desk entirely.

i apologized right after and she just smiled because she knew her son was an idiot. changed my life completely. i became like my father and had to stop and get my shit together.

sometimes it really isn't a glitch. you're just being an idiot.
>>
>Be 5
>Wake up, decide to walk around
>Feel my body float off the ground
>Go back to bed
Could have been a vivid dream but it felt so real and I remember being really freaked out at the time but not questioning it.

>Be around 5, maybe 6 this time
>Sitting in living room with family
>Look over at the stairs
>See a tall guy in a black cloak with a red face. Basically looked like a demon.

I must have been on some crazy shit or something. I'm not schizophrenic and I never "see" things anymore.
>>
>>17625770
Ugh I'm actually freaked out now that I reminded myself of that
>>
It was pay day and I went to cash my check. I put 80 dollars IN MY WALLET. I have a Blastoise wallet and it's very bright. The teller complimented my (cool ass) wallet as I put my money in it. I start walking home and stop at the bar for a beer. Go to pay for it... no wallet in my back pocket. Freak the fuck out and run back to bank and ask if I dropped my wallet. I didn't drop it there and the bar is literally 20 feet from the bank and it was only 5 minutes in a small town when the streets were empty. No wallet anywhere. Check all my pockets again and no wallet. Skip the drink and head home. I get home and take my clothes off and shower. As I'm heading back to the bank to get money for a new wallet and ID I reach into my back pocket and fuck me it's there... despite me checking at least a dozen times.

This is the kind of shit that makes me wonder if life is real.
>>
>coworker always plays music
>notice that he has a white Bose bluetooth speaker
>he always plays shitty reggae music so when hes gone on delivery I always turn it down so I dont have to hear it
>this happens every shift I work with him
>fast forward months later
>I see him start setting up his speaker and I see that he got a new one, same brand and everything but its black, looks much cooler
>end up talking to him and complimenting said new speaker to see if I can buy his old white one
>he says he never got a new speaker, its been the same one for the last year
>cold sweat and realize that he isnt fucking with me even though I vividly remember the damn speaker being pure white
>>
>>17604125
Was it mein Kampf?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.