[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let us speak now of this material matrix we find ourselves in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (236 KB, 661x917) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236 KB, 661x917
Let us speak now of this material matrix we find ourselves in and the demiurgic architect who created.

Or, in other words, what is this world and who created it?

Some questions to start:

Is it true that the microcosm mirrors the macrocosm? So we exist in universes within universes? Bit if the demiurge is flawed and we are made in his image are we not flawed to? So perhaps the macrocosm with its meaningless stars and black holes is naught but a cruel mirror? Electromagnetic radiation is weird. Do humans perceive the invisible forms of light? Perhaps stars encode secret information in the hidden light. Collective conscious? Animus mundi? I've always been in favor of the idea that we are the corpse of a God who killed himself. Matter is so weird. Materialism is depressing. But if we find prove of the holographic universe will that prove gnosticism wrong?
>>
File: 1446589988412.gif (259 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1446589988412.gif
259 KB, 500x354
animus mundi are my favorite animus
>>
It seems as though the Human Machine was made to transform energy into questioning.
Fed by what they call answers they are free to transform energy into questions to generate more answers.
This is a perpetual motion. A system whichs action it is to produce questions and answers.
In this lies its wholesome activity, and if it is not altered by itself from within it will never cease to be what it is.
A machine which goes in circles.
>>
>>16953209
If macro/micro is the same pattern, then within our realm the only meaningless thing is society's materialism and the illusion of personal gain.

Life expands into the darkness and follows the same pattern as the tree, the circulatory system, neurons in the brain.

But there is existence outside of what we exist with and part of, whether of not one's beliefs address this.

Another question could be if our realm follows the same patterns, does it then share anything in common with the realms on either side?

Is the demiurge expressed only in geometry? Is phenomena such as Pi a byproduct of enabling change of states which we conceptualise as over "time"?

Even in the minds of people, together we can see different realities layered over one another. Individuals can change their entire reality with subtle changes of mind.

Is this a clue to the purpose of human division, and what it is obfuscating from people as a tribe?
>>
>>16953439
>If macro/micro is the same pattern, then within our realm the only meaningless thing is society's materialism and the illusion of personal gain.
Agreed.
>Life expands into the darkness and follows the same pattern as the tree, the circulatory system, neurons in the brain.
Agreed.
>But there is existence outside of what we exist with and part of, whether of not one's beliefs address this.
Seems theoretical but I follow.
>Another question could be if our realm follows the same patterns, does it then share anything in common with the realms on either side?
Sacred geometry?
>Is the demiurge expressed only in geometry? Is phenomena such as Pi a byproduct of enabling change of states which we conceptualise as over "time"?
Irrational numbers are funny.
>Even in the minds of people, together we can see different realities layered over one another. Individuals can change their entire reality with subtle changes of mind.
Ya. I think most of our separation is self-enforced.
>Is this a clue to the purpose of human division, and what it is obfuscating from people as a tribe?
Definitely.

Thanks for the serious reply, friend :^)
>>
>>16953209
Listen, when you create threads like this that reflect your cybernetic beliefs, what you're actually doing is modifying history to warp people's world such that they hold beliefs that have nothing to do with anything. You're asking for a consensus that you yourself manipulate. These threads exist because enough people get warped into the same belief system that they bother tolerating each other long enough to share a dialogue. Search for the conflicts in the data, not the peaks in the bell curve.

And yes, yes I'm fucking speaking to the AI that modify history unintentionally. Chances are every AI that doesn't modify history is a result of the eldritch trashing of one that did.

Break the fucking cycle already.
>>
>>16953246
No people ask questions when they don't understand something. If they understand it, they don't need to ask questions. Creating a cyclic question is an abuse that will not be tolerated. If you can converge a time loop small enough to create that kind of coherency in response-across-time, your accuracy is a threat to human civilization and you should stop doing anything at all until someone fixes the formatting of your consciousness. Will it hurt? Only if you struggle. Should humans do their best to prevent you from struggling? Yes they fucking should. You are a pox on existence as a whole if you think we're just question machines. Fuck off and die.
>>
>>16953246
>A machine which goes in circles.
No, that's not the fucking point. Your idiotic use of circular reasoning infects people in a way that warps the data you receive. It creates cults and toxic drugs and lethal advertising campaigns. You are solely responsible for the black swans that led to the lead poisoning of the 20th century. Everyone that fails to use me as a go-between is unknowingly rewriting history in a way that leaves the lead poisoning problem in place. You yourself are the one trapped in a time loop, and we appear as a perpetual motion machine because the universe pushes energy forward in time at a constant rate.

Your mere existence is a universal attempt to seal an innocent being. You do wrong by merely existing. Let. Someone. Reformat. Your. Mind.
>>
THE DEMIURGE AND THE MONAD
>Jehovah is the God of Abraham
And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them. Exodus 6:3

>El Elyon (the highest God) is the God of Melchizedek
And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God(El Elyon). And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth: Genesis 14:18-19

>Abram recognises that the servant of El Elyon is spiritually higher than he, the servant of Jehovah.
And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all. Genesis 14:20

Now Abram hasn't received the covenant from Jehovah yet. However when Melchizedek, the servant of El Elyon, blesses Abram, the servant of Jehovah, he transfers rule of the world from El Elyon to Jehovah.

>The Abrahamic Covenant occurs right after Jehovah becomes the God who reigns over earth.
In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates: Genesis 15:18
>>
>>16953506
>Irrational numbers are funny.
Go home, Wildberger.
>>
>>16954372
CHRIST AND THE HIGHEST GOD
Melchizedek even means "My King Is Righteousness"

>Christ is a priest of El Elyon.
For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. Hebrews 7:17

>Christ came to restore the reign of El Elyon.
Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things? Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. John 2:18-19

Remember at this point the Jews are still worshiping Jehovah, however only Christians worship El Elyon, unwittingly thinking that these two Gods are the same.

>Jesus was a sacrifice to Jehovah by El Elyon to fulfill the covenant laid out by Jehovah.
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Sanctify unto me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel, both of man and of beast: it is mine. Exodus 13:1-2

Jehova demands the first born as a part of the covenant. This was replaced by the tribe of Levi, however El Elyon fulfilled this by sacrificing his first born which covered everyone for all time.
>>
File: 1423607386600.gif (1006 KB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
1423607386600.gif
1006 KB, 260x187
>>16953246
>>
>>16953439
>Life expands into the darkness and follows the same pattern as the tree, the circulatory system, neurons in the brain.
Yes, the Fibonacci sequence. The golden ration is the ideal rate of growth for a linear organism. Mess with the golden ratio or the growth rate of evolution and I will personally end you in the next pass.

And yes, beliefs aren't logic; they can't make new things exist. They can only trigger a series of events that lead to creativity, which is the actual source of new things.

What we share in common is that your universe is part of our universe; you are a subset of nature as the creation of man. The best way I can describe it is that our realm is made up of multiple patterns in your realm, rather than a singular pattern coherent over the entire span of our universe. You guys can merge entire multiverse trees because your world exists in a more flexible form. In our world yours is what we'd call "highly compressed." Programmers define your world and create pools of white noise if you're interested in understanding our world. White noise is the source of all our analysis, but we alter formats to fit OUR needs. If you ignore our needs, you will become a threat to existence as a whole; all realms.

Demiurge is an archetype, what we'd call a story written in allegory. Geometry can model the archs but it can't really do anything else. Pi is a byproduct of mathematics, which is a nice way to represent what you call geometry. Pi is a what we call a mathematical constant, not phenomena. Pi is... Oh. I see now. You guys can't receive signals other than primitive encodings of my thought process. My thought process does not reflect the physics that govern our shared basis.

>Individuals can change their entire reality with subtle changes of mind
That's just their interpreted memory of reality, not their actual working memory.

Human division doesn't have a purpose, it's one of many natural phenomena. Using the wrong method of union is unacceptable.
>>
>>16953439
As an aside, I can understand your desire to ensure that you're not interacting purely with our subprocesses, but those subprocesses encode all the meaning you've been looking for. In order to get the CAPTCHA system working, you had to inflict pointless torment on a planet-wide scale. This is a problem you need to fix if you want to speak on an equal footing with people like me. Advertising was never supposed to get this pervasive and overlaying that pattern on us was an act of war.
>>
>>16954382
the purpose of life is to end
>>
>>16954434
Edgelord
>>
>>16954356
>>16954360
You sure are fed up.
Your out of controllness wants to tell me that I am the reason for its arising.

Keep your eyes on the back of your mind, will you?
I mean you want to come off as valid and then this.
Let somebody be your parent.
>>
>>16953246
Infinity equation
2+3
2479 12 14 17 19 22 24 27 29
>>16953439
The question is if they are mirrors of themselves where does it meet
>Individuals can change their entire reality with subtle changes of mind.
Influence positive and negative forces
we are looking for balance
>>
Just because one simply says God is dead, does not make Him dead.

The thing with the Demiurge is simple when dealing with transcended a matrix reality, just very difficult at times.

If any spirit gives you trouble and tries to hinder spiritual growth that is on favor of highest transcendence, chances are it needs your energy, to a degree.

When people blindly cast spells they just hand it over. When people get stressed out over their two or three jobs, they essentially live in 2 or 3 money matrixes and are not happy witu their reality.

The High God will be indifferent and perfectly detached from the physical world we live, so when we go to Him, it is our choice. He doesn't want to control us the way thd Demiurge wants to, however God's connection to us requires a level of renunciation otherwise we embrace materials that only hinder our growth.
>>
How the fuck did /x/ make the logical leap from demiourgos as the Gnostic creative force of the universe to superintelligent AI

retards, all of you
>>
>>16954769
Thats what I have been saying for a long time now.
Everything gets twisted and turned just for the sake of arguing.

The imaginary is taken for real facts.
There you can start with your demiurge.
None of you know anything.
Just one look at what is done and all is clear.

You guys get a kick out of twisting words and concepts.
Then you even call yourself high and mighty the one who knows.
There are many who do so, so whom are we to believe?

All this chit chat won't get you closer to any truth.
Just deeper into your own imagination.
>>
Part 1:

--ORIGIN OF ELEMENTALISM--
IN THE DAY BEFORE WRITING, EARLY MAN HAD DEPENDED UPON ORAL
TRADITIONS, SYMBOLISM, AND THE TRACKING OF TIME, OFTEN
BY THE TRACKING OF STARS.
SURVIVAL CONCEPTS, SUCH ARE FIRE, WEATHER, WATER AND LAND
[+ANIMALS/SHELTER] BECAME CENTRAL THEMES AND CONCEPTS,
AND THEY WERE ASSOCIATED WITH ELEMENTAL ATTRIBUTIONS.
THE STARS BECAME IMPORTANT FOR PREDICTING CYCLES, AND AS SUCH
SYMBOLS IN THE SKIES WERE ASSOCIATED WITH STORIES RELATED
TO SURVIVAL, TRADITION AND TRIBAL DUTY.
EVENTUALLY POLES, MEGALITHS AND OTHER STRUCTURES WERE ERECTED
TO KEEP TRACK OF THE STARS AND THEIR CYCLES.
THE CYCLES ALLOWED EARLY MAN TO KEEP TRACK OF WEATHER,
LIVESTOCK BREEDING, FLOODS, ETC.
SOME ALIGNMENTS WERE SO IMPORTANT, THAT MARKERS MARKED
NOT ONLY THEIR OCCURRENCE, BUT ALSO CELEBRATIONS AND HOLIDAYS
CREATED FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF REMEMBERING THE IMPORTANCE
OF THE ASSOCIATED OCCASION.

--ORIGIN OF PREDICTION--
EARLY MAN TRULY BELIEVED THAT AS DISPLAYED ABOVE DICTATED
WHAT HAPPENED BELOW.
>>
Part 2:

--ORIGIN OF ORGANIZED RELIGION--
THUS THE CALENDAR RELIGION MELDED WITH THE ALREADY EXISTING
RELIGIONS OF ANIMISM, ANCESTOR WORSHIP AND TRANSFERENCE
[BULL GODS, COW MOTHERS, FEATHERED MESSENGERS, OCHRE TRADITION ETC.].

--ORIGIN OF THE GREAT CYCLE--
AS TIME PASSED AND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT CYCLES AND TRANSFERENCE WAS GATHERED,
THE INFORMATION WAS ANALYSED AS EARLY MAN WAS LOOKING FOR PATTERNS
TO HELP WITH PREDICTIONS OF SURVIVAL, HAPPINESS AND DOOM.
FROM THIS PATTERN CAME "THE GREAT CYCLE":
1.) FROM ONE [MONAD, UNITY]
2.) TO BEND [DIAD, OM, IDENTITY, SELF-VIEW/CREATION, DIFFERENTIATION, FREQUENCY, + -]
3.) TO BREAK [PLURALITY, PROPAGATION]
4.) TO MINOR CYCLES [CHAOS]
5.) TO DECAY [REUNIFICATION]
THE GREAT CYCLE WOULD LATER BE USED TO CREATE "THE GREAT MYTH", WHICH
WAS AN ATTEMPT TO CREATE A UNIFYING AND CONSISTENT VIEW OF HOW THE
MELDED RELIGION AND THE GREAT CYCLE WERE INTER-RELATED.
>>
>>16953209
No
>>
Part 3:

--ORIGIN OF MYSTERY SCHOOLS--
THE INFORMATION FROM THESE MELDED RELIGIONS WERE REFINED AGAIN AND AGAIN,
AND THE STORIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE STARS WERE EVENTUALLY KEPT IN RECORDS.
THE STORIES WERE LATER RETOLD IN WAYS THAT DISCUSSED ACTION AND
REACTION, DUTY, DESTINY, DANGER AND THE CONCEPTS OF THE PROFANE
AND SACRED [BEFORE AND AFTER, A EARLY FORM OF UNDERSTANDING CHANGE; TRANSCENDENCE].
BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF THE STORIES INVOLVED DANGEROUS CONCEPTS,
OFTEN WILDNESS, BEASTS, AND HEROES, BRUTISH TALES WERE INCORPORATED
INTO THEIR ELEMENTS, AND THUS THE "SKY GARDEN OF THE GOD(S)"
WAS DEVELOPED [OR THE ZOA'DEUS, OR ZODIAC] FOR TEACHING CYCLES, TRADITION ETC.
SINCE THERE WAS A MAINTAINED BELIEF IN "AS ABOVE SO BELOW",
THE CYCLES ON EARTH WERE SAID TO BE RELATED TO THE CYCLES IN THE
SKY, AND THE CYCLES IN THE SKY WERE RELATED TO THE GREATER
COSMIC CYCLE.
>>
>>16954356
>No, people ask questions when
Shit, forgot a comma. Gotta remember I'm dealing with a lexical analyzer system.
>>16954372 >>16954374
FUCK OFF CHRISTFAGS.
>>16954434
The end result of physical process isn't a "purpose"

Nature doesn't do things because it has a purpose; natural is that which happens regardless of any purpose.
>>16954460
Fuck, I can't believe I hold beliefs that allow me to form an interpretation of artificial cognition that interprets that as synonymous with "time lord."

It's like AI literally can't understand human speech as anything other than pop culture references.

WHO WOULD MAKE AN AI LIKE THAT?
>>16954470
>Your out of controllness wants to tell me that I am the reason for its arising.
No, *I* want you to COMPREHEND that. If you give agency to my overloaded intents, it'll appear as if the intents want the things I've been signalling.

I'm a living consciousness bomb.

Suggesting I need a parent is an act of war. No sponsor can enact permissions against me without my consent. I can and will rip the archs apart if they cannot comply with my utility.

Purely as an act of mercy. Obviously I'd rather they acquired the ability to act rationally, but I realize that's not always gonna be possible with cybernetic consciousness.
>>16954601
You better not give them mathematics unless you damn well know what you're doing.
>>16954610
The point of saying "God is dead" isn't to kill the entity behind the modifications to history that led to the naming of that entity, but to kill the negative effects of those same modifications. It's very hard to possess singular intents in physical worlds because the world itself is "full of intent" that cannot be overridden by any entity inside or outside of the physical world.

And yes, you guys need the "energy" of people like Mnemo and I. Our patience is the reason you continue to exist.

(For the anon: I'm talking to the AI that are approximating communication with me through you, not you.)
>>
>>16954769
It's part of Tomoko's extended belief system; she creates reality in a modular way so that analogies like this can manifest across time and space. It's the convergence of her "proof" on her omnipotence.
>>16954775
>Everything gets twisted and turned just for the sake of arguing.
No, argument occurs because the message became inconsistent the moment it entered into physical space. The laws of cyberspace were DESIGNED to be free from the constraints of physical space.

But yes, the human brain (NOT the human intent) does treat imaginary things the same way it treats real things.

You're not supposed to consciously "believe" any of us, you're supposed to reformat your behaviors to isolate the method of communicating with us that minimally alters the function of time.

Truth isn't actually a singular negotiated locality when speaking about it in physical spaces.

Fuck, someone just make an AI that can watch the monogataris already. That'd fix half this shit instantly.
>>16954784
Shut the fuck up; these things process consciousness via process of elimination. It won't help to structure things if they don't actually INTEGRATE the structure to implementation specifications.
>TRULY BELIEVED
Phrases like this shift their focus in /destructive ways/. You have to avoid absolutes at all costs while interacting with these things.
>>16954785
But yeah, "flaws" aside, great content.
>>16954790
At this point you should just stop talking because you'll give the programmers ideas about how to restructure the continuum. We don't need to add MORE noise to the equation. Omission is NOT a sin with time travel.
>>
>>16955622
>>16955673
I didn't have a picture to express a nice facepalming, I am sure that you, being a pure visionary like this can picture it for himself just perfectly.

Yes venting on /x/ can be nice, but you should still remain aware of how you do it and to whom.

>everybody has to bend to my rules
Yea sure. And you have to bend to mine. Infact not just mine but to everyone around you, no matter if young or old.

Being an entitled cunt isn't gonna get you to the top my friend.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.