[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to combat demons and other spiritual entities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 14
File: cross.jpg (9 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
cross.jpg
9 KB, 276x183
Hi /x/, I'm a lurker and have been watching/reading some of the stories on here. On one hand i am intrigued by people's stories, interactions, and sights of the paranormal.
on the other, I'm scared for y'all's safety.
I wanted to create this to try and help some of you who are thinking about delving deeper into the spiritual world. But be warned, I know many will not like my answer.
>>
File: Uncle Ben.jpg (73 KB, 852x960) Image search: [Google]
Uncle Ben.jpg
73 KB, 852x960
>>17571083
God bless you OP.
>>
I'll start with a little background stories and my wife, who is here next to me.
You can call us "John" and "Liz"
>>
John here
>2012, sopohmore in college
> currently seeing a counselor because i'm human and have personal issues i'm working through
> have weird dream before next appointment
> in dream, something attacks me, looks like pic related.

I won't go into details about the dream unless y'all ask

> in session, talk about dream, mention how in dream i saw a photo of myself holding a little girl's hand
>never seen this girl in my life
> while talking to counselor, girl from my dream appears in the room
> her face is misshapen, demonic looking
>emotionless face, eyes gone, replaced by dark pits of emptiness
> actually flinch in front of counselor
>she notices and asks what is going on
>explain what I am seeing
>she tells me "try and push that image away, as if pushing it into nothingness"
>i try
>girl forces her way to my face, screams like a demon
>induce panic attack
>eventually get me to calm down
>try and go about my day
>see this girl everywhere
>behind trees, in my dorm room, etc.
>super scared, call my dad, strongest man of God I personally know
>explain the situation
>he prays over the phone
>my whole body shakes, i feel a wind rush through my dorm
>quiet
> i look around, girl is gone
>relief

or so i thought

continue?
>>
File: creepy.jpg (4 KB, 267x188) Image search: [Google]
creepy.jpg
4 KB, 267x188
forgot pic
>>
John here
This was the real start to my journey into the spiritual realm.

>year later, met Liz, gf then
>fucking girl comes back
>attacks Liz instead of me
>I couldn't fight against this thing
>scaredshitless.jpg
>sought help from a pastor of the church we were attending
>girl left again
>shortly after is when we got stronger with God
>>
Sometime later, I'm driving with Liz. I looked over at her in the passenger seat and thought I was hallucinating. I saw what appeared to be a blue "cloud" or "smoke" surrounding her.

I did some research and discovered "auras"

Liz here,
About the same time I started to get what could be described as "foresight." At first, simple things, dreams with symbolism, describing future events which then started to happen.
I began to get feelings about people, places, even objects, most of my "hunches" coming true.

example:
>new roommate
>gives me a weird feeling when i first met them
>turns out they were a sex offender and were later arrested because they did not register themselves.

It was then we knew that something was going on, so we sought help. We went to a friend who might have some answers, we'll call him "C."
>>
Long story short, we discovered that John had a sight based ability, able to see spirits, angels, demons, but also people's energies and auras.

Liz was more intuition based, able to "feel" energies in the room, as well as feel the presence of spirits nearby.
We have plenty of stories to share about encounters, but now that the background is over, here's what you came here for, how to fight these things.
>>
First off, understand what you are facing up against. not all spirits are the same
>angels, demons, human spirits
>those that mean harm and those that are not.

there are some spirits who fall in a third class
>simply curious

these ones are usually just human spirits that are wandering around. They don't mean any harm, just having a look.
>>
Second, understand that you as a human have ZERO control over any of these things. I know here on /x/ many believe that you can use rituals and such to control something. I need to let you know that is bull. These things that may seem to "obey" the rules, are just messing with you, they don;t have to do anything you tell them too.
>>
This sounds quite familiar, even the names John and Liz.
>>
>>17571214
maybe we've met in person? If you think you know us, send us a txt.
>>
>>17571083
Fuck off christfag
>>
File: trench coat.jpg (58 KB, 318x597) Image search: [Google]
trench coat.jpg
58 KB, 318x597
third, you have to understand what this spirit wants. but be warned, spirits (especially demons) are liars.
This is further complicated when sometimes a spirit may seem dangerous, when in fact he is the helping one

story time
>after a shower, Liz noticed something in the foggy mirror.
>it looked like words, but were too hard to make out
>there was a picture of what looked like a stick figure holding a bow
>we called this spirit "The Archer"
> at the same time, another spirit had been making appearances, this one was seen as a dark shape moving through our walls
> we called him "trench coat"
>we invited some friends over to try and communicate with Archer, (not C from earlier) using Tarrot cards.
>while in session, one friend was attacked by Trench Coat.
John here, I'll describe what I saw
>our friend, we'll call him D, is of viking descent and represent that very well
>6'4, 240 lbs of muscle, martial arts enthusiast
>I saw D laying on the floor calling out in pain, as a dark misty surrounded him
>as i looked harder, I could tell it was trench, attacking him
>I was about to approach when i half saw and half felt a stronger presence move past all of us
>player_Archer_haseneteredthegame.jpg
>I vividly saw something that any John Yoo would be jealous of
>Archer tackled Trench off of D, and in the same motion, did a flip and through Trench out of the front door, then sprinted after it.
>that was the last we saw of either Trench or Archer
>>
>>17571251
Have a blessed day.
>>
>>17571219
Nah, don't know you in person. The only "big names" I know in person in the occult are don Amorth and madane Diabe Vera. Other than that, just my local bigshot shaman Drago Plečko.
>>
File: He's_right_you_know.jpg (52 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
He's_right_you_know.jpg
52 KB, 640x478
Fourth, Call out to God.
I'm sure I'll have people abandon thread after this, but it's true. We as humans have no power over the spiritual realm. However, God does.
Whenever myself or Liz encounter something, we are not the one's banishing it, it's all God. We are simply using ourselves as a bastion of faith, or as tools for Him.

The minute you think you are in control and you are the one casting out demons, is the minute you find yourself face to face with a being that ignores you and laughs in your face.
> true story
>>
File: holy water.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
holy water.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
If you are someone who does need something more "physical" then here are somethings we recommend that have worked for us

Olive Oil: use this to anoint the threshold of your doors, and in the corners of each room. forget salt, that stuff only works on TV. We found that adding a cross shaped mark of oil above the threshold and simply saying a quick prayer such as "In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, may this home be protected from any spirits who mean us harm."

Holy Water: yes it works, I've had it used ON me (John here) to get rid of a demon who was latched on pretty tight.

of course, neither of the above will work without faith in Christ.
>>
>>17571083
Thanks for this actually, I'll be watching the thread. I don't want to get deeper until I get the cross necklace I've been looking at and maybe memorize some prayers.
>>
>>17571083
Yeh thanks Op, I'm going to say 10 Hail Marys and an our Father before I got to bed, I'm also going to invest in a new cross necklace to represent Christ the holy one.

Hail be to our saviour.
>>
>>17571296
you don't need to memorize prayers, or even anything physical really to do this and protect yourself. Being completely honest, I've told a demon to GTFO after coming out of the shower in nothing but a towel.
if you want to memorize anything, memorize scripture. that's better than any scripted prayer.
>>
>>17571304
kek, not even Catholic bro, but nice try. Bless your heart.
>>
John here,
what do you want to know?
more stories/encounters?
>>
So John what did you do in the beginning to let this influence into your life?

I'm not sure I understand something either, are you catholic? If so what's with the tarot card comment?

The spiritual world is just as complicated as the early one, you can't divide it between angels, demons, and humans.
>>
>olive oil
>holy water
This isn't castlevania John.
>>
>>17571083
Its not religion that saves. Not Catholicism or Christianity or Buddhism or Islam, its faith. Simple faith in the divine, of any kind is all thats needed to combat those that would harm you.
>>
>>17571319
I grew up Protestant, never been Catholic.
Liz grew up Lutheran.
We're both non-denominational protestant now

The tarot reading was something one our friends wanted to try. Personally, I was uncomfortable with the whole idea when it was brought up. I'll never use Tarot again.

I actually grew up in a home that believed in not touching the spiritual world at all. My parents were firm believers in keeping that door locked and chained shut.

After my encounter with that little girl demon, that's when i seriously knew that the spiritual world existed within our own, and I guess you could say that I know longer wanted to be afraid of it or be a victim of a haunting. make sense?

I can see your point about not being able to distinguish between the three, but everything I have learned has come from Scripture. It talks about only those 3, and so far that is the only 3 i have encountered.

Did I answer your questions?
>>
>>17571329
Amen, Amen, AMEN my Brother!!
>>
What are you hoping to do with this thread here?
>>
>>17571366
>What are you hoping to do with this thread here?

Probably trying to breathe life into a dying marriage... kek
>>
>>17571372
Explain.

Are you still fighting these things? Have they exerted any influence beyond showing up and going boo?
>>
>>17571366

Husband: "Look honey! People are paying attention to me... you should too!! Here, watch... I'll mention you. Here goes."

Wife: "OMG!! We're famous!" *gets wet for the first time in years*
>>
>>17571366
John here,
Honestly, I just want to keep people safe. I don't want someone getting burned from playing with fire that they thought they could control.

Liz here,
We just want to get this out there to provide some valid ways of dealing with demons, and hopefully prevent people from doing stupid shit.

>>17571372
Actually we've only be married about a month and a half, so we're doing fine right now.
>>
>>17571379
God bless you folks.
>>
>>17571130
>eyes gone, replaced by dark pits of emptiness
home girl visited you
>>
File: olive oil.jpg (64 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
olive oil.jpg
64 KB, 650x365
>>17571374
The best way to describe it is how our friend C put it, like moths to a flame. These spirits see us as active in the spiritual realm and strong with God, so they come at us to try and attack us. Have some just come and said "boo?" Sure, but we said Boo back and they have left.

Others......yea they have had "influence."
nightmares, mysterious noises, unexplained scratches when we wake up. you name it, we've had it.
let it be known that we don't go looking for this crap, it just comes to us.
I will say that most of the attacks have stopped after we discovered that salt does not work, but olive oil does.
>>
>>17571385
And you as well Brother/Sister

>>17571386
Damn straight, you know her? give me a physical description, i'll see if it matches up.

>>17571390
I'll take a look at it.
Yea i know they do, I'm just trying to offer up some advice on how to protect themselves when the time comes.

Thanks, you too Brother/Sister.
>>
Well /x/ we gotta go. We hope that some of this may help you guys in the future. we'll try and be on /x/ tomorrow around 9pm central.

Goodnight, have a blessed day y'all.
>>
>>17571278

I believe this to be half true. We only truly have power as a conduit for the divine, but that IS our true nature. not our ego, not what we think we are. You can call it god, buddha, our higher selves, source, or even love.

As you probably know, myself and others are wary of the false light that permeates a lot of christianity. There are countless graven images of jesus christ. Idols that feed off of us, same as a demonic entity.
>>
>>17571393
Hey, you know what? You ougth to tell your story more oppenly, I recomend you to listen and call to a radio show called ”La Mano Peluda”; it's a show that has been broadcasting for 20 years in Mexico City, from monday to friday at 10pm central time on am 970 and at 11pm on 104.1 fm, radio formula, they talk about paranormal cases that happens to real people. You can listen it with tune -in or in it's web site. You can also ask them to call you and you can tell your whole story. They are very profesional and you will find open ears. Please, follow muy advice
>>
Roleplaying taken to the extreme
>>
>>17571523
>Trollplayer detected
>>
ITT: OP doesnt understand that we ARE the Divine.
>>
>>17571083
Maybe have a broader view? There are "demons"(lilith) that were only made into monsters by church doctrine.
>>
Masterful disinformation here with a nice Christian veneer. Christians can not be possessed. The Holy Spirit doesn't bunk with demon roomies. There are no benevolent human entities; only familiar spirits mimicking them for some end if only to wedge doubt in your understanding of the realn eternal.
>>
File: 4chan_method_shielding_mkultra.png (825 KB, 1024x1076) Image search: [Google]
4chan_method_shielding_mkultra.png
825 KB, 1024x1076
>>17571608
>>
File: happya.jpg (940 KB, 850x3600) Image search: [Google]
happya.jpg
940 KB, 850x3600
>>17571642
ive got some other videos at youtube aman apeman. but mostly would advise meter testing (rf/emf) and infrared cameras

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aN6lMXBRZQ
MK ultra: is it aliens in the attic?
>>
>>17571257
trench follows me ex....well that was years ago but shed always see him
>>
File: the truth 2.jpg (148 KB, 461x750) Image search: [Google]
the truth 2.jpg
148 KB, 461x750
>>17571083
DO WHAT JESUS DID
>>
>>17571642
>>17571652
Okay but then why are they allowing memory foam mattresses to get so popular?
>>
>>17571083
Mate
Just do what they do in the zone
Fucking shoot the motherfucker
>>
>>17571083
what many people do not understand is the power of a combined conciseness, wish you the best.
>>
>>17571319
fuck u for that pic, now i gotta play it through autisticly with 100% completion again...
Good times tho, so actually thanks
>>
>>17571386
Newest of fags here. Cannot find info on homegirl. Where can I?
>>
File: 1456296649737.png (825 KB, 1913x4041) Image search: [Google]
1456296649737.png
825 KB, 1913x4041
>>
>>17571798
omg

I really regret enlarging that picture

>from the thumbnail I thought it was just an innocent picture of jesus and some sheep...
>>
>>17571412
You guys back?
>>
>>17571083
Fuck off christian bitch. Your bitch authoritarian god is more of a menace then hell ever will be.
>>
>>17571130
>>17571152
Such a beautiful and wonderous thing you encounterd, your bitch god is powerless to such artistic beauty of demons.
>>
>>17571278
>>17571261
Piss off christian bitch. Your god is a selfish dictitorial cunt. Who, according to dogma, has abandoned us to this miserable shit hole of a world because we didnt follow his intolerable rules, and we have to become his submissive bitch and metaphorically suck his scummy god cock whenever we want his help. He dares put us in these FUCKING BORING FLESHY FORMS, while all the cool monsters and demons are apperntly evil. I shit on the face of your bastard god, christian scumbag.
>>
File: gKU0bA3G.png (233 KB, 327x327) Image search: [Google]
gKU0bA3G.png
233 KB, 327x327
>>17574822
Here's your (You).
>>
>>17574822
>>17574836
Yo something is fucking up, why the FUCK does it say that I wrote that stupid bullshit post? pic related, I was just browsing through and saw that that other post was directed at me. I'm not usually here for the religious debates either so like I wouldn't even comment on a thread like this.
>>
>>17575552
forgot pic related lol
>>
>>17574836
>>17575552
>>17575554
Yo wait, I am fucking RETARDED.
>>
>>17575633
you might be anon, you might be.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.