[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paranormal Schizophrenia or Pschosis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 14
File: LZJN4xf.jpg (336 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
LZJN4xf.jpg
336 KB, 1920x1080
Anyone got experience with Schizophrenia or Psychosis that relates to the paranormal?

Feelings of developing higher consciousness, psychic abilities, finding out any lies in our System, how the world works etc?

I find that usually these "mentally ill" people can hit the nail on the head when it comes to theories.
>>
>>17556555

>Feelings of developing higher consciousness, psychic abilities, finding out any lies in our System, how the world works etc?

I have these feelings, higher consciousness meaning I am getting more clever/intuitive in the true meaning, psychic abilities I usually discard as coincidence until it happens too many times, finding lies in my system meaning I always try to make sure my foundations are solid and I understand the way I'm following, how the world works..well, while developing this "higher counsciousness", just watch and learn.

Lol does this mean I'm mentally ill?
>>
>>17556597

Wouldn't say so. Any hallucinations, auditory or visual?

You ever had the feeling people around you are talking about you?

For instance this one time on a train I got a boner from a woman and then I heard someone say, "Nah he's not gay". Coincidence?
>>
>>17556619

No hallucinations, I'll try shrooms soon enough though so I will know what it is

I am sensitive spiritually though, I've been told many times since I was a little kid, everyone sees something special in me, also, sometimes when I'm in bed or high as fuck, I'll hear a sudden voice or noise in my head that will wake me up but that's it, I usually dismiss it as nothing

I am a musician so I love to use all of this spiritual stuff as inspiration

People around me talking about me I usually don't care about, unless they are directly speaking to me

"Coincidences" I've had, just don't care enough to remember
>>
>>17556555
you're right...
that's why we get put into the crazy house
at least that's why I got put in... for fighting the devil
>>
>>17556718

What? Care to write short story?
>>
File: TheIlluminatiAintShit.jpg (536 KB, 1401x2000) Image search: [Google]
TheIlluminatiAintShit.jpg
536 KB, 1401x2000
>>17556725
>be in college
>stumble upon website that says the real Jews are actually the minorities who are still oppressed worldwide (not true we are all Jews)
>share this with someone who lives on my floor who is "black"
>they end up being a Nigerian lizard that practices Satanic vodoun, a zombie/agent
>later that day they walk up to me as I was getting on the elevator, as if they were waiting, or could sense me
>they lean into me and say, "Oh, you look sick!?" in a cute/surprised voice
>I'm just like w/e go on w/my day
>Later that day I go to my room and roll up a joint, smoke it,
>halfway through the joint I feel like something is attacking me
>I suddenly fall to my knees and am unable to stand
>I suddenly become paranoid because one of the things the Nigerian told me from the conversation was, "thanks for telling me about your father", and the way he was talking he was boasting of wealth etc.
>I try calling my parents to see if they are OK
>all calls go instantly to voicemail, which isn't normal for them
>I had thoughts of jumping out of the window but I knew they were not my own
>plus my parents are evil as shit so I was able to imagine life without them
>regardless, I climbed onto my bed and while face up, I prayed to God for one of the first times in my life
>A few minutes later, I get a loud knock on my door
>It's the same Nigerian kid, except this time, his eyes were black and shadowy
>without saying a word he attempts to enter my room
>I hold out my arm and step out with him, closing the door behind me, all based off instinct, and say "No, this is my domain."
>He continues to play cute and says, "thanks for telling me about your family".
>Later I bump into him and tell him, "You meet everyone for a reason"
>He seemed confused, "What?"
>I told him, "I'm saved now."
>He starts stepping backwards uttering no under his breath
>It was like he thought the world was ending or something.
pic attached is an excerpt from our conversation.
>>
>>17556741

You disagree with his opinions, so you make shit up about him.

How fucking pathetic.
>>
>>17556741

Well, I did not understand this completely, but thanks for the story anyway!
>>
>>17556741
>cont'd
>I get home for winter break and my parents are acting funny
>watching me, asking me who I'm talking to, as if I am not supposed to talk to anyone
>spying on me and my neighbors etc
>I confide in my parents (mistake) and tell them what I think is going on, me being targeted
>they "don't believe me"
>they invite some dead bitch to the house to try and kill me for Christmas break
>I read a prayer to her from the Qur'an on Christmas morning and she literally assaults me in my own house, punching me twice in the jaw
>I turn my back and continue reading the prayer as she claws at me like a demon *cough cough*
>my parents come upstairs in the dead girls defense saying that I'm scaring her and that I'm crazy lol
>my grandma, tells them to fuck off and let me finish reading the prayer
>as I get to the last verse of the prayer, the lizard bitch starts backing up towards the room she came from and attempts to slam the door shut
>I stick my foot inbetween the door and finish the prayer
>she collapses onto an air mattress and stays in the room for over a day...
>three days later the attacks continue and my parents let the dead bitch stay in the house for longer
>she barely eats food and smokes cigarettes and drinks hard liquor constantly
>she touches everything in the house that I use and would eat
>they keep attempting to cook for me to try to make me sick
>I attempt to read the prayer to them again, as I realized that my entire family, except my grandma, was against me
>this time they pull out their iPhone's and try to zone me out, my older sister plays a song and sings it extremely fast as if she was possessed
>I eventually grabbed all three of their iPhone 6's later that night and threw them into the fucking pool and read the prayer again with my grandma
>the dead bitch literally jumps into the pool to save her iPhone 6, as if her entire life force is stored on the device
>she drowns in the pool trying to save her phone
>>
>>17556555
I had a psychotic break when I was 18 after losing a close friend and a lifetime of physical abuse. I lost 2 and half weeks of consciousness. Or you might call it a loss of self awareness, I was awake and going throughout my days but I was not present.
After coming to things have not been the same, a sense of anxiety and dread has lingered ever since.
I often wonder what happened in those two and half weeks. This was 3 years ago and things are still very different for me.
>>
My younger brother got schizophrenia. Started hallucinating weird shit like trolls (the Scandinavian folklore kind) and sentient potatoes sitting on his shoulder and talking to him. He then went full tumblr and declared himself to be nonbinary. It's not nearly as cool and glamours as you people think.
>>
>>17556787

Maaaaaan, that would be awesome if it was real
>>
I get hallucinations.

Sometimes for extended periods of time I stop believing they're hallucinations and start believing I have psychic powers with my dreams revealing the future and I'm actually seeing ghosts and demons.
>>
>>17556797

I was the opposite I had an experience of Psychosis but I was fully aware..it's like losing all your barriers and ego and just acting impulsive all the time for me anyway.

Had a lot of hallucinations too
>>
>>17556787
>cont'd

>the police arrive on the scene, only responding to complaint of criminal mischief, the phone being broken
>they literally resurrect the dead bitch and she presses charges on me
>the whole time I'm sitting down because my ankle was sprained during the commotion, they were chasing me trying to tackle me while I was throwing their phones out
>about 10 police officers were invited into my house just for me, when I recited the prayer to them, half of them left
>the other half stayed behind, attempting to get me to sign my life away and be taken to the "hospital"
>"if you go to the hospital, we won't arrest you" is what they basically said for two hours while I sat down, unamused
>they kill people in the hospital so I declined, and attempted to grab a warm jacket because jail is cold
>the police follow me to my room and handcuff me as I'm putting the jacket on
>thank God I got PR bond, because my parents really would've let me rot in jail
>when I was released, I was convinced by my family to be voluntarily checked into a mental hospital
>while inside, psychics who were also patients in the hospital, gave me insight into my situation
>i learned that my father was not my real father (we look nothing alike so it was easy to believe)
>I learned that my uncle was my real father
>I learned that my parents were both devils, corpses that were reanimated
>I learned that Jesus is still alive in spirit and in flesh on earth
>upon my release from the crazy house and my first "diagnosis" of BiPolar, I told my dad that he wasn't my father
>he kicks me out of the house
>I end up living with my uncle for three months, sleeping on a couch in a roach infested apartment
>learn that my uncle went through the same shit with his immediate family
>his wife divorced him, and his "family" put him in the crazy house and stole nearly all of his possessions and made him move to a random apartment, 36 miles away from our house so that he could starve to death on SSI
>>
>>17556815
That sounds super freaky.
>>
>>17556827
>"hospital"
>"diagnosis"
>it's more likely that I literally have supernatural powers than psychological issues

Okay.
>>
>>17556555
I have Schizophrenia. A lot of what I experienced could be described as relating to the paranormal. What on Earth do you mean by hitting the nail on the head with theories?
>>
>>17556855

Just that the Schizophrenic mind during Psychosis is hyper active and usually stumbles across something that may be true.

Was fishing for theories / alternative world views / paranormal experiences
>>
>>17556555
My wife, now passed on, had Grade IV Astrocytoma.

She had acted really strange after her biopsy. It was a nasty tumor.

I don't know if I'd say it relates to the paranormal, but her perception of time was gone after awhile, and after Psychosis really set in.

She was an excellent pianist. That woman could pound those keys like no one else around. She would sometimes play a song so fast, accurately and in-time and on key. A song would normally be 6 minutes, she'd manage to play all of it fast enough to be done in 2.5-3 minutes.

On the other hand, sometimes she would be stuck on a certain part of a song. She would play it. Repeatedly. For hours on end. Never realizing how long she'd been playing that part.

She was so paranoid that when she went to the hospital she thought the doctors were from "the organization" and that they were conducting experiments on her. She sneaked off to a janitor's closet and beat the shit out of a poor kid/security monitor guy. She used a mop stick. It was incredible to see, becuase prior she had no energy and suddenly as soon as she got scared she could take off very fast and do what I just mentioned.
>>
>>17556827
>cont'd
>the whole time I'm with my uncle, we are both being monitored, by our neighbor who is a crack smoking devil who tries to get my uncle to smoke crack (former addict)
>I end up moving back home and things are relatively calm until yet again, next Christmas, an attempt was made on my life
>I begin to hear voices..
>I was tricked into thinking that the voice I was hearing was Allah and I ended up breaking all of the mirrors in my house and getting sent to the ER
>while in the ER, I was beaten by staff, drugged, and made an attempt to escape where I made it out of the hospital completely naked with staff members chasing me the whole way
>if you know how supernaturally fast some devils can be, you would know how fucking epic this was, I fucking dusted them
>I ended up going back into the emergency room as I had nowhere to run and my phone was already confiscated, and it's not like I can call my parents
>I am "sedated" again, this time I'm knocked completely unconscious
>they drain my blood and attempt to turn me into a lizard, a zombie, a Jinn
>I have a dream where I'm in Heaven, and I meet Abraham, who looks surprisingly similar to my Uncle
>He calls me son and shows me a painting he made
>I wake up back in the same mental hospital I went to the year before
>I stay there for an entire month
>the staff and the doctors attempt to poison me by denying me my prescribed medication, keeping me up for nine days straight
>they even changed my diagnosis from BiPolar, even though no one knew why I had my episode or what occurred, apparently being observed talking to yourself is grounds enough to be labeled schizophrenic
>while there, I learned how to get high with my mind via meditation in order to make it through the pain I felt from my ER visit and spiritual attacks I was facing while in the hospital
>they force medication onto me via injections and nearly 8-9 staff members have to attack me and hold me down for me to take it
>>
>>17556889
Some more things she did that were sort of off... We live out in an old victorian home in the middle of cornfields. We have a tower in our home, and this is where she spent most of her time before she died. It was quiet and the children were scared to go up there.

Anyway, you can see for miles in each direction. No trees, no lakes, no hills, no mountains. Nothing but fields. She would consistently point to things out there. Saying that such and such is on his way, or she'd claim to see weird planes/ships in the skies.
>>
>>17556909
I eventually made it out and I am again, waiting to go back to school
I had to make a change in my doctors for obvious reasons, and I do have grounds to pursue a medical malpractice lawsuit, but I'm turning the other cheek
I plan on changing my last name after I graduate and get a job, because my family is so fucked up
>>
>>17556916
In the study she'd say she had conversations with her aunt. Her aunt had passed away six years ago. She'd talk about seeing her mom and dad, who passed in 2001.

She could be holding conversation with someone just fine for a good 10 minutes. Then, sometimes out of the blue she'd stare at you with these vacant eyes for hours. She's listening to everything you'd say or do, but it's like she couldn't perceive what was being said, and she'd get confused and follow you around, just staring at you.

She did this to her kids, to everyone. I don't think she would have done it on purpose. I don't think she even realized she did it.
>>
>>17556799
the devils act like the machine in the matrix...
I found out during my second trip to the loony bin that Satan is a 6,000 year old virgin tentacle monster that plays with dead bodies like they are dolls
some will pretend to be psychics and know you etc, but they are really all the same person
Satan is literally a police officer, a crackhead, a politician, a Catholic priest, a lawyer, a judge, a prosecutor, at the same damn time
He's also countless prostitutes, and the reason I don't use dating apps, because he saturates dating apps with his decrepit bodies and tries to catfish people
>>
>>17556873
>fishing
kek
figures
There's this one idea I have not been able to shake despite years of separation from my last severe episode. We're all dead. This is Hell. When I was very sick, before I got diagnosed, I met this girl. Let me step back. At that time, whether fully conceptualized or not, I believed me and everyone else in the world was in the afterlife. Not only was I taking a lot of LSD at that time but I was also homeless and living with undiagnosed Schizophrenia. So I met this girl, and when we were fucking that night, she whsipered in my ear, "We're all dead." For all I know now it was a hallucination. Months later, the day I got hospitalized and finally got treatment for the first time, the hallucinations I was having were people decomposing. These were living people, of course. Their faces and skin, through my eyes, became necrotic and festering. Years later, I was sitting outside a store having a coffee and this woman walked past me, turned around and said, "We're all dead and this is Hell." I believe that's actually a quote from a movie. No matter what I do this idea stays with me. Although all delusions I have had, all the significant positive symptoms of Schizophrenia are gone, I occasionally think about this idea. [spoiler]It's also the plot twist at the end of the movie Waking Life[/spoiler]. Currently I don't believe we're all dead. As an idea it still interests me. There's some morbid curiosity I have for it. Once upon a time I believed it to be 100% fact and would have bet anything on it.
>>
>>17556994

Interesting. But if this is what being dead is like then what is being alive like? The same?

If it's the same then I guess it doesn't matter that we are dead, we're still alive.

I had similar theories when I was on Psychosis. I thought I could tell if someone was possessed or evil in nature w/e by looking at their eyes.

And that I was in Hell and I could escape by leaving the country, sort of like the World is a maze and you're supposed to find your way out of it.
>>
>>17557042

Hey at least the answer to what life hasn't been figured out...imagine how boring that would be.

I always think being a God like being would be horrible in reality, but at the same time I want to be more than Human.

I don't see how to progress in evolution without the risk of going mad though.
>>
>>17557012
what did their eyes look like
>>
>>17557082
Sorry I keep deleting my posts. I just worry about being misunderstood.
>>
>>17557086

Black and soulless I assumed to be possessed / evil in nature.

Just from viewing people out of my peripheral vision you see them in a weird light...I start to think Humans don't look like my eyes tell me they do and that we're really ugly looking creatures.

On retrospec their black eyes could mean that they are part of a hivemind? They share thoughts with like minded people, they might be Good in nature and I just got the wrong vibe.

I live in the UK and I feel like the English language is used to control people.

I got really fascinated with the eyes of news reporters as well on the TV, they were always so bright like they were reading your thoughts, which I know is impossible unless technology really is that advanced and what we see on screen is just an illusion.
>>
>>17557120
yooo same shit happened to me
some of them are possessed
some of them are straight up zombies
some of them are people who fucked up and sold their souls
most of them are just zombies controlled by one person, Satan
>>
>>17557221

Dno sounds far fetched. Why Satan? What gives him power over Older Gods? Is he the Older Gods? Why is there just one evil God?

I want to believe in the paranormal but saying one entity has the consciousness to control so many people seems far fetched to me.
>>
>>17556555
>Paranormal Schizophrenia
heh
>>
>>17557262

Schitzoids come closer to the truth than most. If they can handle it.
>>
>>17557275
>Schiztzoids
wew lad
>>
>>17557275
That's an outright slur there, kid.

And how do you know they're in contact with the paranormal? Other than wishful thinking, of course.
>>
>>17557293

Personal experience. If the paranormal exists, then Schizophrenics are the ones who can sense it usually, certain types though it's a broad spectrum like autism.
>>
I have 1 thing that happened.. when i was about 8 years old i lived with my grandmother. She has Schizophrenia (no one knew cause she never went outside and she had no friends just me and she has no went to the doctors in about 40 years and pretty much no one knew she was alive) and i was sleeping and then she heard my closet slam and that woke her up.. and she went into my room and saw a black shadow lady praying over my body.
>>
>>17557307
That's backwards logic.
>I want the paranormal to exist, so schizophrenics must be in contact with it, because if they weren't, I wouldn't have a way to reach the goal I've decided I wanted to reach.

It's literally the opposite of logic.
>>
File: image.png (248 KB, 615x447) Image search: [Google]
image.png
248 KB, 615x447
>>17557307
>>17557275
Schizoid and Schizophrenic are not synonyms. You're like the guy who uses Schizophrenic to describe a group or person with antithetical ideas. Or the type of person who thinks people with Schizophrenia have multiple personalities. Mate, I gotta say, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>17557347

Language is a funny thing, a word can mean more than it's dictionary definition. I know more about Schizophrenia than what it says on wikipedia, which is a lot more than you I guess.

Mate I gotta say, maybe the idiots are smarter than you think? Better to know nothing than to know a load of shit and promote it as knowledge.
>>
>>17557346

You have to learn to read backwards if you want to find out any truth in this world.
>>
>>17557244
he's not a god, he's a 6,000 year old tentacle monster that uses magic to escape death by staying in undead corpses, but can't get into heaven
blood sacrifices, blood drives, etc are just so he can keep his bodies alive
it's why we have so many mass shootings in america, and so much terrorism in general one of the reasons that is.
>>
>>17557120
The English language IS used to control people.
>>
>>17557780

How exactly? As some sort of cultural test?

To try and play God and create a set of morals and laws then let them loose on a population to see what becomes of it?
>>
I take my meds monthly. I practice telepathy, but I take my meds. You should too, you psycho.
>>
>>17557919
Does your psychiatrist know you have delusions of the inception and broadcasting?
>>
>>17557951
you do know that we all eventually find out the little game that you play, and that we don't have to tell our shill doctors shit and just nod our heads every visit, right?
>>
>>17557951
Ah, you must have heard me saying the word 'telepathy' through the ether, or you wouldn't have said 'broadcast'. I also project things into the sky sometimes, for everybody to 'see'. It's not a delusion, because I take my meds!
>>
>>17557964
>we don't have to tell our shill doctors shit
That's probably why you're still suffering from delusions.
>>
>>17557951

What are inception and broadcasting?

Delusions of telepathy?

>>17557964

Amen to that brother. Don't tell the Doctor...I'm gonna get better yeah...don't run for no priest...gonna find my prayer...just because I burnt my bible baby...that don't mean I'm too sick to pray
>>
>>17557982
I meant to type "thought inception and broadcasting." Yeah, they are the term quacks use to refer to telepathy.
>>
Would like to see someone decode the English language or something. Just out of interest not to believe in, just like hearing theories.

Any more? Anyone holding back some theories they have or thoughts they've had?
>>
I have schizophrenia and I feel as if the voices come from the brain and are manifestations of our own inner demon and Angel or any paranormal creature. I have many stories of me talking to what seemed like higher beings. Any questions?
>>
>>17558023
What are the details of the stories you mentioned?
>>
>>17557976
I wasn't the person you were responding to lol
I already "fucked up the game"
>>
>>17558034
That's fine but what I said applies to you to. You should trust your doctor or he can't really treat you.
>>
>>17558031
They told me the story of Jesus and his birth and how he was destined to be the Savior.

The demons mostly ask what do I desire and I always say some outlandish superpower.

They tell me to eat,shower,wash, and even play annoying sound effects.

I think some of the things I've heard have made me go insane over just a few months but the voices are fading with medication
>>
>>17558047
oh my last doctor is scared of me
when I requested my medical records he asked me if I was going to sue him lol
I don't have time for that bullshit
>>
>>17558070
meds killed my voices too
it was weird they went away completely and never came back
i've seen been off my meds for a long time and never hallucinated like that again
i used to hear them nightly
>i used to think the voices were me being able to tap fully into the plane where human consciousness exists on
>when i wasn't hearing the voices i tried to train my mind to tune in but i thought i just wasn't powerful enough
of mice and men
>>
File: image.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
20 KB, 633x758
>>17558105
>am i losing my mind or am i reaching a new state of awareness
it was the former, blasted
>>
>>17558105
probably because the entity(ies) that are causing the voices are pleased that you are taking your "medicine", and slowly killing yourself
>>
All of your voices are just your subconscious thoughts and me lol
>>
>>17556933
>break everyone's expensive phones
>babble scriptures at them
>they put you in hospital and you run out, naked and screaming
>they're the fucked up ones

lol, okay
>>
>>17557368
The fact you don't know schizoid from schizophrenic proves otherwise. Keep spouting trite sayings though, I'm sure quoting pamphlets is doing wonders for your social life.
>>
>>17557376
What does talking out of your ass reveal? How shitty you are at being convincing?
>>
>>17556889
Sorry for your loss.
>>
Read up on Jung- his theories on subconscious archetypes are outfuckingstanding. Also read up on chaos magic and thoughtforms, the Buddhist idea of the void, the Hindu idea of samadhi, and the Hindu idea of siddhis.
>>
I have schizophrenia, though it isn't paranoid.

I thought I was, and am still trying to be, a necromancer.
>>
>>17560844
I wish you the best of luck!
>>
>>17560844
kek
>>
>>17556815
nice
>>
File: smughaters.jpg (8 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
smughaters.jpg
8 KB, 400x225
I'm going to the doctor some time this week

I'm not a super special snowflake tumblrina who desperately wishes they have mental disorders to add flavour to their personality. I've been diagnosed with severe OCD and Bipolar disorder and I have been in a psychiatric hospital twice now. It has essentially ruined my life and is getting progressively worse as time goes on

I have been developing delusions that I can usually work through after the fact but I can tell it's putting a strain on my family since I flunked out of uni and had to move back in with them. As an exmaple at an easter event in a zoo I had a breakdown because I thought Nazis had planted bombs all around the egg hunt area. I know now that's not real but at the time not so much. I am also guilty of the gangstalking shit where I think people are placed somewhere to watch me. I was wondering if anyone else had similar things going on for them and then get an actual diagnosis?

Thanks for reading my diary entry btw
>>
>>17556797
Are you me?

I had a psychotic breakdown too and ended up in a mental hospital in Kentucky at 19. I was totally normal, barely ever drank and only smoked miniscule amounts of pot and then something went click and I had a mental breakdown. I got diagnosed with chemically induced psychosis (I had been taking a lot of benadryl to help sleep)

I don't remember a lot from the psychosis period other than crying and a few fleeting hallucinations. I also tried to confess to a stabbing that had happened on my city's waterfront that i couldn't possibly have committed

My head hasn't been right since
>>
>>17561148
Yes, I am on medication. I am surprised you have been in the hospital twice but are still not on medication, you need to bring your dopamine down.
>>
File: tumblr_nm4wt0t9wk1tezt7xo1_500.jpg (17 KB, 500x522) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm4wt0t9wk1tezt7xo1_500.jpg
17 KB, 500x522
>>17561168
I am on medicine actually. I have been through a lot as I keep getting awful side effects

Right now I'm on lamotrigine for the bipolar and Effexor for the OCD (?) but I hate them. The Effexor more so because it causes my internal body temperature to spike. I end up sweating so badly that my shirt's collar and armpits are soaked walking from my university classroom to the bathroom - I'm not even fat either. I also have bad rashes all over my skin
>>
>>17556555

Well... hitting the nail on a theory is quite easy, but getting your psychiatrist to agree with you, that's another perspective.

My psychiatrist needed to reevaluate his position when I was questioned by him because he actively worked with a sponsor, he didn't think that through until I pinpointed for him that his pen was from a private investor.

After that he had to resign from the fact that psychiatric treatment was meant to cure us, and not keep us reeled in on medication.

But today I wouldn't trade my world for a life without medication for my psychosis, it's just so unbelievably docile and delightful to live now.
>>
I have schizophrenia, you really think you're on to something and you have these powers but its all in your head. You get to choose whether to be sedated and dulled on meds or completely and totally insane or kys while you still have some semblance of your former self left.
>>
>>17556555
Sometimes I babble to myself when I inject marijuanas. Does that count?
>>
>>17556831
Lol this, whoever is writing this story is fucking BATSHIT m8 I honestly wonder how some people get like that.
>>
>>17556909
LOL, this is insane m8.. You legit are the crazy person people try to avoid in any situation as you are legitimately insane anon..
> Sprints nude from all hospital staff after fighting them.
>Claims doing everything you do is "normal"
>IVs are going to turn you into a jinn really m8?
>Throws all of families shit into the pool, almost killed a friend in the process.
>Runs around thinking everyone is the devil, fighting everyone claiming the restraining techniques were staff "attacking" you..
This gets worse(better) the more I read keep going anon.. Also, you may want to call James.
>>
>>17556933
You are BATSHIT INSANE ANON.
>>
>>17556952
What the fuck.. so Satan is a Japanese porn tentacle fucker.. ok got it
Please get help you NEED to be in the hospital PERMANENTLY
>>
>>17556555
>>17556555
Medication buries the problem in a chemically induced bubble of lies.

Reach out and grab the problem then thrust deep into the root yank it out. Times get though take painkillers.

http://www.soul-healer.com/?s=medication

During reincarnation you won't have your medication, just raw you. You hope that your in a sane state to choose your next path of learning??

hurpie durpie wheel of fuck
>>
>>17557327
Wut..? M8 your gran is dead, you are crazy n want to believe she isn't you are cooped up in your house all day talking to your imagination which created your dead fucking gran.. good job you are doing well.
>>
>>17557394
You are stupid.
>>
>>17556697
Hypnagogia is pretty common..what people experience before bed can be pretty strange... also keeping in mind that we all produce a class 1 narcotic in our brains every night, shit's weird
>>
>>17556952
Correct!!!!
Network of people used as puppets, the tentacle thing is this but ver big.

http://galacticconnection.com/archontic-genetic-engineered-entities-spe/

Did you smell cigarettes?

plox have a chat here you have intel
community.tulpa.info/index.php
>>
>>17560694
This lol.
>>
>>17558152
Lol the things a paranoid schizophrenic will tell themselves to believe they aren't insane..
>>
>>17561834
Also not psychic attack see this:
http://www.energeticsynthesis.com/index.php/library/negative-alien-agenda/letters-to-lisa-renee/2282-dark-attack

big complex stack of energetic implants you need energy healing or it wont stop
>>
>>17558105
You can tap into the conscious grid we all are connected through..it's very real, and through that you can pull energy or influence.
>>
>>17556555
I've experienced something like that due to weird combination of sleep deprivation and adderrall. Basically I was sleep deprived, and taking adderrall made me not fall asleep. It was like one weird dream/psychosis. But I was sleep deprived for a few days before I took adderrall. I really wanted to sleep, and adderrall unleashed this lucent dream. I'm pretty sure any stimulant that doesn't let you sleep will do, but adderrall was really something.

I've heard voices in my head from a computer. It's basically like a dream, not like I went crazy. But you are awake. And I had this understanding of aliens and shit.

Apparently the believe/accept reaction is a chemical reaction in your brain. You can believe pretty much anything when it triggers.

It's interesting, but it takes serious recovery after that, so I would do that if you had like a few weeks of vacation, where you get to rest. You will be exhausted. I guess it's lucid dreaming of sorts.
>>
>>17558070
Yeah.. You probably should be bathing/keeping up with your hygiene regularly. Wtf is wrong with you.
>>
>>17561863
Fix:
lucent should be lucid, I don't know how it changed.
>>
>>17561834
I smoke cigarettes.. kek at the tulpa link.. no wonder you are crazy you think tulpas are an actual thing.
>>
>>17556741
Found the schizophrenic

Your grandma was probably dead too.
>>
>>17561852
those niggas were trying to kill me though lol
what would you have done?
>>
>>17561855
medicine shouldn't make men grow breasts and lactate
>>
wow
I'm glad this thread didn't "mysteriously" 404
took me forever to type out my story
>>
>>17562026
actually, my grandma was fighting a battle here as well
she was being treated for cancer and survived a procedure where half of her liver was cut off
one other person had the same procedure as her and died
she's blessed
>>
>>17561834
>>17561858
thank you
I'm enjoying the read
>>
Here's my story:

>take some acid
>try making a contact with my higher self
>brain starts receiving information downloads
>think that I've become enlightened
>decide to chill on drugs for a while in case I'm actually going crazy
>have a couple of hectic weeks
>girlfriend breaks up with me and I lose my job
>think no matter as I have psychedelics to sell to make money and I just met a new girl who seems attracted to me
>hang out with new girl and cum inside her pussy
>she wants to take acid after
>tell her I don't want to and go to sleep
>she wakes me up by sticking blotter on my tongue
>hang out while tripping and have more information downloads
>go to a nearby spring and swim
>come to the conclusion that the spring is a baptismal font
>try telling her about this and she's like "whoa ur trippy dood"
>go home and smoke weed
>feel like I'm in the womb and relive ancestral memories of evolution
>go to sleep
>next day awakened by a phonecall
>friend is doing shrooms for his birthday, wants me to come along
>bring some molly to the party and share it with shroomers
>talk about illumination and becoming illuminati ourself
>leave to go to a bar
>smoke cigarettes and meet schizo girl at the bar
>tell her I've discovered the cure for schizophrenia
>go back to my place
>do coke together and drink whiskey
>tell her about my information downloads
>she draws pictures and helps me understand the mysteries
>she kisses me, says she loves me, and leaves before sunrise
>feeling on top of the world
>everything is either coincidence or synchronicity
>meet some other girl on the bus
>talk to her about philosophy
>she invites me to her place and sucks my dick and swallows my cum
>start missing ex
>text her weird shit
>she comes over
>I fuck her face and cum all over her tits
>she tells me she has a new bf
>i get sad
>go to other friend's place
>he wants to take acid
>take it together
>think i'm dead, world is hell
>try to kill myself and end up in hospital
>>
>>17562313
Stay away from that stuff, man, it's no good for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQDD5VfAnFI
>>
idk man ive been in the loony bin twice and its been pretty weird

one person somehow knew my exact ethnic backround even though i never told him and another person knew my delusions and talked to me about them without me telling htem. also i saw two people in the same place, like one was lying on a bed and the other layed "into" him like character models clipping in a video game.
>>
>>17562313
jesus christ dude how do i get as much puss as you
>>
>>17562313
the girl you were with was a devil
she straight up poisoned you
>>
>>17562488
This, and drugs.

WHERE ARE YOU AT?
>>
>>17562633
Not everyone is a devil, dude. Calm down.
>>
>>17562672
But what if everyone was a devil dude?!
>>
>>17562703
What if everyone were a devil dude? Or what if everyone were a devil, dude?
>>
>>17562713
I could go either way, to be honest.
>>
>>17562717
We're all dead anyway.
>>
>>17557919
What meds do you take? I'm asking for a friend.
>>
>>17556555
>Be me small kid
>Pretend to be able predict what happend in near future
>have lack of contact with others and hapiness
>Being over emotional
>Starting predict stupid things like when my mom drop cigarets 2 min before this happend
>Try do prediction more often
>Start feeling past time and construction of world in difrent time
>Got it most of my child hood
>Still being normal person (kinda) and having this sensection you could predict everything.
>Don't do anything with that

Well it's easy negative emotions or strongest for your character that give you ability still to be realist person (Try get your mind clear)
Congrats you can control reality a litlle bit more (Btw you must be Human [No ginger])

For advanced 4chans i talk shit about your mind give you more control but alones and free time of thinking about everything give starter effect btw effect don't go off
>>
>>17562788
Tila Tequila is that you?
>>
>>17562788

How to stop negative thoughts m8?
>>
>>17562399
i'm trying to but it's tough. i have an addictive personality too, apparently it's common with schizo
>>17562488
college
>>17562633
can't blame other people, it was my fault really
>>17562643
once again, college. i guess i was a bit of a libertine.
>>
>>17562783
invega sustenna is a once monthly aap shot
>>
>>17562845
Ever take seroquel? If so what dosage?
>>
>>17562845
They didn't put you on Invega Trinza yet?
>>
File: 1427616809109.jpg (259 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1427616809109.jpg
259 KB, 1920x1200
I'm SZ and new to /x/
I want to become a more spiritual person but haven seen a thread about that here.
>>
>>17561817
10/10 Scientologists agree.
>>
>>17562313
>smoke cigarettes and meet schizo girl at the bar
>tell her I've discovered the cure for schizophrenia
>go back to my place
>do coke together and drink whiskey
oh i am laughing
>>
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder where you have hallucinations and delirious ideas due to brain dysfunctions. It's not anymore paranormal than diabetes.
>>
>>17564790

Speaking from experience or from wikipedia there bud?
>>
>>17565004
I speak from experience to say the same thing.
>>
>>17566220

So people that hallucinate and see ghosts but are not schizophrenic have a paranormal experience, but if someone is labeled as schizophrenic it makes any paranormal experience they have irrelevant because someone says they are mentally ill?

I don't get this board, Schizophrenics and people with experience with Psychosis are the few people who are on the frequency to see shit yet people dismiss their stories.

It's like this board is roleplay only and the large majority are just atheists who come here to troll.
>>
>>17559108
and no one noticed the satanpost lmao
he causes the voices cause he doesn't shut the fuck up
>>
>>17566234
There's no evidence that they're seeing anything paranormal, that's just your take on it because you think no one understands the disease, when there's people that do.
>>17566247
Prove Satan exists.
>>
>>17562845
that medicine is going to ruin your life bro
they only prescribe you the injection because they figure that you're smart enough to flush your pills
>>
>>17566251

Who says it's a disease? What if schizophrenics were meant to be shamans?

In ancient times maybe they would have become the spiritual leaders of their tribes. Now a days no one has any need for that so they just go crazy. Sounds plausible to me.
>>
>>17566258
also it makes you grow tits and lactate
they want to turn you into a bitch, a ladyboy
most of these psychiatric medications were made to fuck you up so you could go sit in a corner
it's similar to the experiments that were run in Nazi Germany...
most of the medicine is "new" and is being tested on you
it's why you always see the malpractice/lawsuit commercials
invega sustenna is the same thing as risperdal
>>
>>17566274
who benefits?
>>
>>17566262
You've obviously never experienced schizophrenia. Some schizophrenics just talk a bunch of bullshit. You're speaking to a schizophrenic and I'm telling you there's nothing supernatural going on, it's all the brain. I know this because my brother is also schizophrenic and all he does is speak nonsense.
>>
>>17566307
You shouldn't talk about your senpai that way, bro. I'm not that guy but I have heard quite a few times that in regards to natural selection, if there was no evolutionary benefit to Schizophrenia, there wouldn't be so many of us.
>>
>>17566324
See that's different than just so called spiritual stuff.
>>
File: 1439099036334.jpg (40 KB, 800x445) Image search: [Google]
1439099036334.jpg
40 KB, 800x445
>>17566331
Well yeah, I'm not the kinda nigger who thinks my hallucinations are ghosts and whatever. I do however believe what ""medicine"" and ""science"" call Epilepsy, is actually demonic possession. be good to your onee-chan, it sounds like he got a bad case of it.
>>
>>17566341
He doesn't take his meds, it makes me want to punch him in the face. Also, if it were demonic possession then it would be easy to get rid of the seizures with just a few words from a Bible. That's not the case though.
>>
>>17566341
I have done quite a bit of research on demonology and I can confirm Epileptics are possessed.
>>
File: 95772227.png (950 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
95772227.png
950 KB, 1366x768
>>17566352
I don't take meds either. It all really depends on the person.
>>
>>17566355
Oh really? Then how do we get rid of the seizures because a so called exorcism doesn't work.
>>17566357
He does drugs too though.
>>
>>17566283
Satan..
He gets off on ruining people's lives in any way he can
>>
>>17566362
I've heard good things about physically beating the demon out of the possessed man with Christ's love and also sticks and rocks. I don't know though. I choose to bargain with demons myself. Through the use of stroking their ego and enabling their evil missions on this plane they are more inclined to throw me a bone as their ally.
>>
>>17566376
Satan is also who possesses the Epileptics. Perhaps if the Church could be convinced into performing Exorcism's again...
>>
>>17566380
Exorcisms don't work, m8. They never have.
>>
File: poe dameron.jpg (41 KB, 608x544) Image search: [Google]
poe dameron.jpg
41 KB, 608x544
>>17566390
you don't say...
>>
>>17562838
m8 Dank memes/lost on youtube sometime
/at one moment in world think you achive everything and honest with it (to fool yourself a litlle) Be cool for yourself and hommies.
watch on youtube "Dr. Evil & Mini Me - Hard Knock Life HD" Some how will give you litlle bit of chill. Some time masturbate for plasure it's okey if you do more then twice a day.
go on /f/ once a day hmm

Don't rush be dankest in your own view
>>
>>17566380
>>17566390
some demons only come out via fasting and prayer, that's according to scripture

and God is everywhere, pray and be patient
>>
>>17566416

How to stop judging your own thoughts?
>>
>>17566422
deus vult
>>
>>17566418
I guarantee that it won't stop the seizures. Tell an epileptic this shit instead of telling them to take their meds and if they end up dying because of it then it's all of a sudden not your fault. Grow up and realize that there are no demons.
>>
File: 1441572976095.jpg (151 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441572976095.jpg
151 KB, 1920x1080
>>17566429
i assure you, i have copulated with at least one succubus.
>>
>>17566437
You're just trolling.
>>
>>17566429
putting them on meds in the first place is the problem
manmade medicine is what's killing everyone
the system looks at you as a danger or as defective so they want to get rid of you
those crazy houses are like nazi death camps
>>
File: H21NJXA.png (761 KB, 1417x1078) Image search: [Google]
H21NJXA.png
761 KB, 1417x1078
>>17566444
trips of truth
>>
>>17566447
You keep on thinking everyone's out to get you if you want, you're wasting your time and you're not helping anyone. You don't know what you're talking about clearly.
>>
>>17566458
im simply warning people
most of the medication out there is unnatural
in other words.. not meant for human consumption
smoke some weed, shill
>>
>>17566464
Again, you're not helping anyone, you're contributing nothing but superstition.
>>
>>17566471
what do your posts contribute?
>>
>>17566479
A rational voice.
>>
File: 1460245535036.png (6 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1460245535036.png
6 KB, 720x480
I am schizophrenic and as far as the theorys go all that is certain is that the universe is not so black and white. Sorry I can't be more specific I think perspective on the universe varies greatly from person to person. We all have an illusion about what is real and if this illusion is shared by the people around us it is collectively considered reality. If it is not then it is a delusion aka mental illness. This phenomenon is a result of us being highly social animals.

I don't really share my reality with others because they aren't able to believe making me delusional. But if I filter it and basically soft ball my beliefs all of the sudden I am sane. I find myself often using commutative like logic in conversation because it is a safe zone for me stuff that really can't be questioned or at least relying on hard coded written in stone beliefs that people can't argue.
>>
>>17566422
>Dr. Evil & Mini Me - Hard Knock Life HD
let loose homie e don't let a little reason get in ur way
>>
>>17556555
Ayy lmao
>>
>>17566485
Is there any objective truth or are all things relative?
>>
>>17566506
It's more of a relative thing where if it's relative to mostly everybody it is an objective truth. A classic example is "the sky is blue". This is relative to basically everybody making it an objective truth. There is a lot of philosophy to "the sky is blue" and I'm not a philosopher.
>>
>>17566485

What are your delusions?
>>
>>17566703
basically I think I can communicate with entities phychically that other people can't
>>
>>17566951

Any evidence that you believe backs that up? Like do you think they communicate back in some way?
>>
>>17566962
personally yes I hear them it's called auditory hallucinations. often times i hear the voices instead of something else like people will be talking in the background and it will say something to me through the chatter. I used to think it was some aliens communicating to me using other humans as receivers.
>>
>>17566962
but umm i still hear them in the silence they just aren't as loud when it's silent they sound more like a thought but it's not a thought I had and it's more than a thought it's like something being said directly to me but it just sounds like a thought. it will say something I didn't think and will be about something I wasn't thinking about and they happen on their own. it's very distracting
>>
File: not uh tumor.jpg (25 KB, 450x328) Image search: [Google]
not uh tumor.jpg
25 KB, 450x328
>>17556889
>tfw you're married to Sarah Connor
>>
>>17556909
Damn nigga wtf u been smokin...
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.