[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1448906378604.jpg (13 KB, 325x166) Image search: [Google]
1448906378604.jpg
13 KB, 325x166
So /x/ let's talk about our experiences with other worldly beings it could range from skinwalkers, goatmen, ghosts, tulpas, or the shit you took this morning go ahead tell it and let fresh OC hit /x/
>>
I'll post my story if anyone is interested
>>
>>17558489
Post yours I'll post mine
>>
I remember one night i was at home by myself and my mom and sister went to the store to get dinner stuff. I was playing xbox and i heard talking. I dont use my mic when i play alone so it couldnt have been a squeeker or some other player talking. I turned off my xbox and decided to listen. I heard laughing some what like my sisters laugh and talking. I put my ear up to my wall and heard talking. (Thinking back when my sister had an incident when she heard someone walking up to her door.) i didnt think anything of it at the time, forgetting my sister even went to the store. A little after i heard thw talking and laughing i took a shower and came back to my room. I kept hearing talking and thought nothing of it. Wanting to piss my sister off and playing the youtube video "turn around and die". Getting no response i soon gave up and started playing games again. In those short minutes my front door opened and i left my room to help bring in groceries. The first one that stepped into the front door was my sister. After that i lost my shit.

Note that i only have 3 people in my house. Me, my mom, and my sister.
>>
>>17558494
Alright but keep in mind that this was sent to my girlfriend so no greentexts plus I'm too lazy to type it again

Well this was a family get together that we did for the 4th of July 4 years back. This was in River Sisisomething I don't remember the name well Me, my brother, my cousins, and my uncle Nito all decided to explore the woods that were next to where we were having this party cause fuck it it's a forest and I was the most excited for this since it was a chance to look cool in front the older cousins so instead of staying with the group me and my brother ran ahead to show that we weren't afraid well that was a huge mistake cause running full sprint into the forest without a care in the world kinda makes you lose your sense of direction so we ended up lost in the dark fucking woods So now we are pretty scared especially me cause I thought Jason might pop out and slice my guts open so of course I clung to my brother like a lost puppy we tried calling out for help but we heard nothing which weirded my brother out cause he said he knew we didn't run that far enough that no one could hear us we silently walked and listened in case a wild animal is around my brother stopped me and told me to listen I heard nothing and that was the problem no cicadas no birds no wind just pure deafening silence Now this started to scare my brother his voice was higher than normal and he started to breath heavily he told me to grab his sweater and not let go for anything so I did what I was told my brother started to yell and scream for help then we heard a voice call back our mom's voice we thought she must've been worried about us and decided to look for us she yelled "Where are you? Come over here I'm over here guys" we felt relief and ran towards the voice but my brother stopped running for some reason he sniffed and sniffed I did the same and smelled some weird metal smell like the smell you get on your hands after holding coins

(cont)
>>
Story time yeah!

I saw a UFO once but it exploded into fragments and flew off in different directions it made no noise. I cannot explain it.
>>
>>17558518
Sorry for the shitty grammar I don't usually care when its between people I'm close with

I thought nothing of it but my brother on the other hand was wide eyed and had a look of horror on his face he grabbed me out me on his shoulder and bolted not in any specific direction he just ran He ran until he heard a boom go off it was fireworks he ran towards the fireworks in hopes of people being there but something was following us we heard a separate pair of footsteps branches breaking and leaves crunching and it was coming fast my brother ran so fast we see a clearing and a group of people this made my brother to sprint with all his might we called them over for help this one big lady came over and asked us what happened to us we didn't notice but we had little cuts on us and our clothes were dirty they asked us our names and stuff like that we told them that we were having a little party but we got lost and couldn't find our way back they let us use a phone and we called our uncle he yelled at us where the hell we were and we explained to him and told him that he should look for our mom he said "what are you guys talking about? Your mom has been here the entire time losing her shit she's been worried to death" we told him that she was in the woods and called for us he replied "she's been making the food for hours dude you know that, you probably just heard her voice cause you were scared" I didn't get what was happening my brother looked at the forest that we came out of and told the people that we can't go back there so they let us stay there for the night The next morning they drove us to where we were having the party we saw our mom and gave her a big hug and I asked her what she was doing in the woods she looked at me funny and said that she never left the party I didn't care anymore but my brother just had this scared look on his face and told my mom that we leave immediately she didn't know why but she saw that we were tired so we went back home
>>
>>17558523
Did you go looking for the fragments?
>>
>>17558476
When I was 6 years old my family and I moved into an apartment around the time I got an imaginary friend her name was Julie she is very different from most Imaginary Friends she look like a corpse anyways I would talk to her my family would think nothing of it but then things started happening food started swelling for no reason things are being moved and after an argument with my brother that ended very bad he woke up the next morning crying and screaming saying that at 3 a.m. someone was holding it down again we just thought it was a teenage boy's imagination since he's been watching a lot of horror movies after my other brother and I got into a fight over a dollar and ended up ripping it in half my brother said that night he saw a girl's reflection in the mirror when there's no one there again thought nothing of it just a small boy's imagination
>>
>>17558545
They flew over the horizon so presumably they'd be far far away. I was the only one there so it's possible I hallucinated this. Who knows
>>
>>17558560
Have you researched stuff about Julie? Something might have happened to cause something like that. When did she stop appearing to you?
>>
>>17558571
Where do you live?
>>
>>17558560
A few months passed and events with things would move around became normal my family started to ignore them then one night my parents got into a really bad fight my dad cursed at my mom and told her all kinds of names he did the same thing of course like a wounded animal but then my dad went a bit too far he yelled at her and said I'm going to leave if you don't stop being such a bitch that night I heard that and went to sleep crying my mom made my dad sleep in living room that night obviously and I remember the next morning my dad was shaking and I asked him what was wrong and it looked up from his plate and said a girl tried to stop my heart last night I was shocked I thought maybe I was going crazy or something eventually my parents couldn't afford the apartment anymore after 3 long years and we moved out fast forward a few years later I was talking to my therapist she asked me if I ever had any Imaginary Friends I told her about Julie she has me to draw her and when I drew her and actually got to look at her when I was old enough to comprehend what she looked like I was actually kind of frightened she was crying and she had bloodshot eyes and she would constantly cough up blood and had a bad wound in her chest I showed the picture to my little brother started shaking and he said that's the girl I saw in the mirror I thought it was crazy so I show the picture of my older brother and he said that's the girl that pinned me down and held my mouth shut and let me show the picture to my dad I've never seen my dad be frightened to tears he said that the girl that tried to kill me to this day
>>
>>17558583
I think about it and I realized everyone who live there would often say things like apartment 1 was evil Don't Go Near apartment 1 so one day I asked before we moved out mind you someone said it a few years ago a girl around 11 years old was murdered in her bed after her dad had a mental breakdown thing that bothers me the most about this whole experience is that I went three whole years thinking ghost didn't exist when I was with one all the time, and no I haven't
>>
File: Snrub.jpg (28 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
Snrub.jpg
28 KB, 500x376
>>17558604
>>
>>17558641
I have something similar but it's triggered by a musicbox my grandma used to have. Everytime I play the box I swear I hear humming but when it stops so does the humming
>>
>>17558659
Maybe your grandmas watching you
>>
>>17558698
Probably. She used to take care of me when I would feel sick and she would cheer me up when I was sad
>>
>>17558726
She's in a better place
>>
>>17558746
Well she was a very dedicated Christian so hopefully she is
>>
>>17558632
Use punctuation, holy shit this is frustrating to read
>>
>>17558518
quit your bullshit you don't have a girlfriend
>>
>>17559115
I do have a girlfriend
>>
>>17559972
confirmed homosexual goatwalker
>>
>>17559972
Pic with timestamp and her cat sacrificed hanging in the background. Or she doesnt exist.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.