[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever try the Korean Elevator game? What's the deal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: korean elevator.jpg (33 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
korean elevator.jpg
33 KB, 400x300
Anyone ever try the Korean Elevator game?

What's the deal with it
>>
https://theghostinmymachine.wordpress.com/2014/06/25/the-most-dangerous-games-elevator-to-another-world/

I don't know why anyone would want to do this. What's the appeal in riding in an elevator with some kind of monster, going into a world inhabited by only you with no lights and giant red crosses in the window? What would you even do? Chances are you'd be too scared shitless to get yourself back home correctly, and there's a chance that the return ritual won't work even if you do it right, then you have to do it again until it does work. Who would not be absolutely terrified by this if they really believed it could happen? People only do it because they know it's fake.
>>
Seems like a decent way to waste some time.
>>
I did this a long time ago. I've never posted my story anywhere because it’s pretty uneventful.

>be me freshmen in high school six years ago
>walking home from school, and live in an apartment complex. I don’t normally walk home, but parents got caught at work.
>Nothing better to do so decide to play elevator game.
>Half teenage boredom half because my best friend was really superstitious. I wanted to piss her off by telling her I did this.
>got instructions off my phone
>Do the diddily doo with all the buttons and suddenly a woman gets on. I think the game is fucked up now and I might as well just get off on my floor.
>I realize she got on at the fifth floor.
>Don’t care about instructions I look at the woman out of the corner of my eye. It’s some old woman. I'm not nervous. Old people are common in my complex. She just seems like a super grouchy old woman.
>She grunts at me once or twice.
>I catch her scowling at me a few times.
>Two breeds of old people in my complex: grouchy and obnoxiously kind. I just think she’s of the grouchy variety.
>Reach tenth floor. Old grouch grunts out “have a nice day.” I don’t say anything not because of the game, I just felt like she said it sarcastically. I really hated the rude old people that lived there.
>Tenth floor was kinda dim, but the lights in this complex sucked. I was never up on ten so I didn't know if this was the norm but several other floors had awful lights.
>Super scary other realm or super scary cheap apartment complex that won’t fix their lights?
>I didn't look for a red cross. It wasn't in the instructions I used years ago.
>Press the down button but the other elevator shows up. I cannot get the one I came on to come.
>I decide to not bother with the elevator, and just walk down the stairs to my floor.
>It was so uneventful I didn't even bother telling my friend, but I wasted a couple minutes which is part of what I wanted to do.
>>
>>17554461
she was grouchy because you were fucking with the damn elevator not letting her get in, retardo
>>
>>17555148
That would be better than her just being another rude old person. It’s impossible for me to have delayed her trip though. There were four elevators in the complex (two on each side), and it wasn't a busy time of day. Another elevator would have showed up. The ritual steps are also laid out in such a way she couldn't have been left waiting. The elevators pass five every time they go up or down. If she’d have pushed the button in the midst of my supposed ritual, the elevators would have stopped on five in the middle of taking me to my floor. Is the ritual dumb? Yeah. Did I piss off some old lady? No, she was pissed off when I got there.
>>
Are there any more pastas/rituals like this?
I love these kind of stuff, like lowkey obscure reality gliches to access the supernatural.
>>
>>17555476

Kill yourself and see if ghosts are real.
>>
>>17555476
There's actually a whole website devoted to ritual crap like this. I forget what it's called but I was flipping through it a ways back. It had more complicated rituals than riding an elevator.

Like one was constructing a box of mirrors I'm order to get trapped in a mirror dimension or something.

Another had like a box with a pic in it of someone who had died, and I think a string coming out of it stuck to a cup, and supposedly the dead person would 'call' you on your homemade cup phone.

Ridiculous shit like that.
>>
>>17556497
Found it
https://theghostinmymachine.wordpress.com/

Knock yourself out. If we don't hear from you again I'll assume you've been killed by the Otherworld.
>>
>>17554257
>People only do it because they know it's fake

Ding ding ding
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.