[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 267x400
Does anyone have any easy to cast spells? Like, no candles, no ingredients, no specific dates to be casted on. I'm asking because I'm Wiccan, and I need spells to cast sometimes while I'm out and about.

I'm okay with anything, really. As long as it's safe. I want anxiety be-gone things, but really, anything healing would help too. Or rather, ANYTHING.
>>
>>17551686
>I'm Wiccan
>I need spells

You're a faggot, that's what you are.
>>
>>17551686
dude you crazy what the fuck that shit doesn't exist
>>
File: 1381705474509.jpg (130 KB, 500x973) Image search: [Google]
1381705474509.jpg
130 KB, 500x973
I know mantras that can be cast when outside.
I know runes that can be cast.

But I've been to a wiccan ritual before and they were serving kool-aid libations. I laughed so hard and I just said I was "possessed by the coyote spirit."

I know a fire spell I learned from youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEl-Y1NvBVI

I'd teach you the mantras, but I don't think wiccans should have them. I'd teach you the runes, but without sacrifice you won't hold fast to the tree, you'll forget who the tree is, and who you are and arrogantly prance around claiming you know magic, even though you can't comprehend how much insanity amd planning goes into a proper spell. Or a sweater for fucks sake. Magic was made by people who made clothes from yarn they spun from sheep. They made them with big strings with two sticks sometimes. Two sticks and patience.

You are wanting a plastic replica of magic, koolaid drinker.
>>
>>17551849
>being this delusional
>>
File: img-thing[1].jpg (6 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing[1].jpg
6 KB, 300x300
>>17551849
cool "magic" fire summoning spell bro, here's mine
>>
>>17551862
But yours takes waiting until proper days though.
Seriously, it was conjured on workdays not weekends, nor "On the go" so it can't really be considered for what opie has desired.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.