[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey.. Cicada 3301 is infiltrated by secret services for sure.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: cicada_2743132b.jpg (43 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
cicada_2743132b.jpg
43 KB, 620x387
Hey.. Cicada 3301 is infiltrated by secret services for sure.
Here is why:
They were makeing a very hard riddle. Not only once. Several times. The first time might have been too short for the secret agents to follow up; could have been a troll and stuff.

The second time they solved it with all their manpower. All their computers. What do you think..?
>>
File: mckay.jpg (16 KB, 289x400) Image search: [Google]
mckay.jpg
16 KB, 289x400
>What do you think..?
>>
>>17551628
Cicada 3301 is a goverment program.
A cicada is unique because it follows a natural life cycle relating to prime numbers. (13)
13 has other symbolism related to it as well. The lady of fatima would always appear on the 13th day of a month.
13 is also the year a boy has his bar mitzvah.
There is lots of information relating to the number 13.
The next sysmbol is the number 33.
33 also has lots of symbolism like the death of Jesus, club 33, the Vedic religion, Freemasonry and more.
Finally the numbers 0 and 1, obviously a hint to binary code.
0 can also represent nothingness or nonexistence where 1 represents the opposite.
The Cicada also has symbolism for carefree living and immortality.
To shed the golden cicada skin.
Is to create a decoy.
Cicada3301 is a diversion for somehting hidden within it.
Cicada 3301 the ones who wish to sacrfice themselves in order to gain immortality.
Do not follow them , heed my words this day.
>>
>>17552450
faggot
>>
>>17551632
god I hate shills/actually stupid people.
>>
>>17552450
>A cicada is unique because it follows a natural life cycle relating to prime numbers. (13)

>pretends to be cicada expert, unaware cicada lifestyle is 17 years
>>
>>17552641

Different Cicadas have different life cycles. There is a 13 year Cicada. It's literally the first line of the Wikipedia article. /periodical cicadas/

How does it feel to spill pure ignorance on people?
>>
File: 24Xm45K155MY24.jpg (22 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
24Xm45K155MY24.jpg
22 KB, 500x375
>>17553140
>>
>>17551628
i've figured out the cicada it represent a crude map of our continents put together.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.