[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to find answers to the unknown?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
What's the best way to find the answers to the unknown? Especially to paranormal questions that other entities may know the answer to(government) that we don't
>>
Don't trust random kids on anonymous Internet forums to provide reliable information, for starters.
>>
meditate
>>
File: dancin'_ghonst.gif (1018 KB, 193x211) Image search: [Google]
dancin'_ghonst.gif
1018 KB, 193x211
You ever visit our divination threads OP?

>divination
>div·i·na·tion
>the practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by supernatural means

There are innumerable ways or methods to divine: Tarot cards, Ouija, pyromancy, scrying, etc.

There are just as innumerable entities and/or paranormal beings to ask: our spirits, other spirits, deities, gods, God, angels, demons, etc. etc.

They call us psychics, soothsayers, diviners, readers, fortune tellers, seers, and whatnot. We are as varied and as strange as there are people on this earth.

>>17542500
>>
>>17542910
>They call us psychics, soothsayers, diviners, readers, fortune tellers, seers, and whatnot. We are as varied and as strange as there are people on this earth.
You couldn't be any more pretentious and pompous if you tried.
>>
>>17542913
That's... What they call us? How is a factual statement "pretentious" or "pompous"?

If I called a person who works with metal - a black smith or a metallurgist... How exactly would there be any sort of ego be involved?
>>
>>17542928
Tune down the scenery chewing, I'm getting an overdose of whimsy and purple prose.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.