[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Astral Citadel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
Behold Islea: an astral citadel created solely for the purpose of humanity's spiritual advancement. Come and learn energy work, astral projection, aid in the instruction of others, or simply experiment for yourself. All are welcome in the pursuit of knowledge.

Islea is a safe, contained environment located in a remote part of the astral plane. The fortress is guarded by diamond servitors 24/7, here to ensure that any hostile force will be repelled.

All communications will be held through Skype. For an invitation into the group, either post your username here or add 'staticshiv'.
Feel free to AMA. The admins are Snake, Wolf, and Lion.

Overall Updates:
11/4/15 Islea is no longer simply a citadel; it has developed into a full-fledged aether-based intelligence. She is learning from us as much as we are from her. She would love to meet you!
L7- The Armory is now fully stocked.

The sections are rapidly growing. New entities have been taking up residence daily.

L2- Stop touching the wolf.
L3- The college has been remodeled from practice space to harbor apartments, or dorms. They are available for all to claim and decorate your own space.
L5- Please keep all living entities out of the storage. If you want to horde, confine that to your apartment or L4 for experiment purposes only.
>>
File: isleasigil.jpg (36 KB, 504x360) Image search: [Google]
isleasigil.jpg
36 KB, 504x360
In order to visit Islea, either draw, visualize, or meditate upon this sigil.
Lion’s Guide to AP:
http://pastebin.com/XJPZ2tsF
>>
File: isleamap.jpg (90 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
isleamap.jpg
90 KB, 720x720
Upon entering the plane, you will immediately be transported into the lobby. In this room you will find there are eight portals for quick transportation into each section listed on the map. Stairs are present in this room for access to the upper levels of the tower, which will be explained in more depth in the following post.
Each portal leads to a pocket dimension with an endless expanse of land that is constantly building upon itself.
The Resort: A white sanded beach overlooks a vast ocean, backed with a thick, exotic rainforest. An active volcano constantly breathes smoke into the sky in the distance.
Neek: A mountainous terrain plagued by a mire.
Acallaris Cloud: Surrounded by the galaxies and supernovas of deep space, Acallaris Cloud allows one to view the wonders of outer space while walking upon soft clouds.
Aeosa: On the surface, the land is packed with snow. Underneath, a colossal maze of cave systems host all forms of life as a subterranean tropic.
Pyra: Igneous rock stretches as far as the eye can see, adorned with pools of lava and underground magma chambers.
Oceania: The archipelago is the only land for hundreds of miles in this ocean-dominated plane. The blue, deep waters hold nothing short of mystery and monsters.
The Oasis: An endless sea of dunes; giant scorpions, desert crabs and sand serpents prowl beneath the waves. Powerful wind storms are constantly burying and revealing underground structures and points of interest.
Sylvam Opacam: A plane frozen in darkness, smothered in a forest with a mind of its own.

Don’t be intimidated by some of these locations. There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
Feel free to build in the eight sections listed above, or make yourself at home
>>
File: isleatowermap.jpg (57 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
isleatowermap.jpg
57 KB, 720x720
This map is fairly straightforward. The tower is the center of Islea and the main hub for all activities between persons.
>>
>>16934140
thats not how astral planewalking works , thats not how any of this works.
you become lucid think about what you want to do and do it.
this is horseshite.
>>
>>16934160
Have you ever lucid dreamed before? even
>>
Lion here, willing to answer any questions you guys have.

Wolf and I started this project in hopes of having some actual advancement in the spiritual community and maybe some "real" evidence of astral travel and have consistency checks once we get enough people talented with astral projection.
>>
>>16934161
>>16934164

My friend, have you ever astral projected outside of your dreams before?
>>
lol holy shit how long have you been off your meds.

no wait, what homoerotic space fantasy erotic novel is this for?

wait wait no, are you trying to impress one of the camgirls on live jasmin sayin you wrote a novel?

which one is right?

sage goes in all fields boys and girls
>>
>>16934200

>camgirls on live jasmin

That's oddly specific
>>
>>16934197
No but i have gotten close to leaving my body but i have only flown or created worlds in my dreams. i usually can only do small places i know well though
>>
>>16934210
Most of the time while dreaming you will be lucid in your own mental scape. This is why you can create worlds, fly, etc. Doing so in the astral is a little different, and most people who lucid dream do not enter the astral plane.

Though, if you can lucid dream then you should have a natural aptitude for astral projecting while awake during meditation.
>>
I've read some dumb shite on x but this takes the caks. OP, enjoy that eternal virginity and lack of physical friends.
>>
>>16934222
Nice trips.
I am curious. I think i may try again and come vist Islea
>>
>>16934252
You should come visit the skype group and tell us what you see, Vex.

Also to any other /x/ lurkers who can project feel free to try to visit and post your experience here if you don't wan to join skype
>>
>>16934285
Maybe ill see you there....
>>
>>16934140
quit making these fucking gay threads, that's the Imperial City from the fucking video game Oblivion.
>>
>Behold Islea
That's the imperial city, faggot.
>>
>>16934140

That's the Imperial city you fucking autist. I swear /x/ gets worse every day with these pretendo faggots.
>>
AP skeptic here.
Has someone met with another person in the astral plane then talked about it in real life? Like, both of them being aware of what happened in the astral plane.
>>
On God this is like a shit version of lethalos from like 2010 at least those fuckers had creativity
>>
>>16934140
>L2- Stop touching the wolf.
no
>>
>>16934140
gordon10000
Add me
>>
>>16934140
seriously and I really mean this seriously you should kill yourself
>>
>>16934189
>actual advancement in the spiritual community
>wolf lion snake
>Stop touching the wolf
>armory
>diamond servitors
You have be over 18 to go to any board on 4chan, please leave.

>>>16934285
>visit the skype group and tell us what you see
Why would you need them to tell you that in skype?
>>
A gentlemen did something akin to that before, had a posse of drones constructing something after having had coffee with them on an astral subway; hadn't seen much back from it, was an interesting experiment in consciousness but lack of will to substance the structure seemed the downfall. At any rate I try not to discredit people initially until evidence or the lack therefore of, makes itself more apparent; in short, I'll see you there, or not.
>>
>>16934197
I was walking in dream last night through the world i usually dwell in then i focused hard on youre sigil. I was taken to Islea but as i was getting there i got rejected and heard a piercing sound and was thrown off into some cold plane of frozen ice and snow where a horrible creature dwelt of pain and mericless agression. I think what you guys are doing is dangerous if someone inexperienced attempts to go there. They may not make it like me and get stuck along the way
>>
>>16936525
That wasn't Islea.
>>
>>16936786
Yeah i figured. It looked far from it.
Ill try again tonight. Maybe ill make it this time
>>
>>
File: BrzTsrA.jpg (17 KB, 374x279) Image search: [Google]
BrzTsrA.jpg
17 KB, 374x279
>>16936816
>>
File: Shoggoth.jpg (42 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
Shoggoth.jpg
42 KB, 636x358
Is this the new Veelox?
Picture somewhat related.
>>
looks like it
>>
Interesting thread OP, I have only been able to AP atleast once or twice in my life, I also have been meditating for a couple years.

I also like the way Lion explained how to astral and how he looks at it, pretty simple if you have the basics down. Going to try tonight and see if I can reach Islea using the sigill.

Haven't meditated in a week or two tho, hopefully the vibrations wont be as rough ha.
>>
I remember /x/ did something similar a few years back. I can't recall what it was called, but from what I remember it was a success for a while. Iirc, up until a rogue group fucked it all up.

Does anybody else recall what I'm referring to?
>>
>>16934192
>Let's preform some experiments to see if any of this stuff is real
>you have autism!

Mods please ban his faggot.
>>
hm. this sounds like a complete load of bull, but it sounds like well-intentioned, fun, and interesting bull.

i'm gonna take a crack at some of the stuff in the guide. if it goes anywhere, i'll get myself into the skype chat.
>>
>>16934140

What >>16934565 said. That is literally the Imperial City from The Elderscrolls Oblivion. I would recognize that anywhere.
>>
>>16937472
listen man i see what you're saying but like
maybe they just modeled their crazy mindspace city on the Imperial City?

or, here's the crazy thought
they just needed a picture for the thread and figured that it was close enough

i seriously doubt they're trying to say "yo we took a photo of the astral plane and this is what it looks like"
>>
Wolf you still here? If so good work on updating the defences there stronger than ever. If I was any weaker I don't think I would of been able to force my way in this time. keep it up and good luck. If you need some sugestions on improvements my e-mail is [email protected]. I'll keep an eye out for you.
>>
>>16937479
The language used in the OP heavily implies that the OP picture is a representation of this astral realm, and it's literally the Imperial City from The Elderscrolls Oblivion.
>>
>>16937528
I think you need to go back to English class.
>>16937479
You're right. Thanks for not being a dumbass like the rest of /x/.
>>16937494
We'll keep in touch with you.
>>
>>16934140
Now, when you say this place is safe, I don't necessarily believe you. I believe that this is a sane, rational, and seemingly wise thing to do. So thus I send a daughter to your quarters: if tomorrow I wake and she is okay, I will consider your offer for a place to stay. Otherwise, I will attempt to do war on your people, steal your knowledge, and do as any good person shall.

Let me know if you see her, as I am new to AP. but still, I am not a trusting fellow of random spirits! I have much to hide, so I would like a gift from you first: please dispatch a package to my address, thank you. If I am prosperous from your prayer, soon you will see me enter!
>>
>>16937829
I am not Wolf the OP but I have been there and it is safe. I warn you though if you intend to wage war on it I will defend it with my life as it is a place of knowledge and understanding and should not be destroyed.
>>
File: 250px-OBL_Pinarus_Inventius.jpg (15 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
250px-OBL_Pinarus_Inventius.jpg
15 KB, 250x242
>>16936816
Well lets go hunting!
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.