[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best way to reach the immortality.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: 234rfwedfrew.jpg (3 MB, 2748x1811) Image search: [Google]
234rfwedfrew.jpg
3 MB, 2748x1811
Best way to reach the immortality.
>>
Complete life in under three hours without using any weapons, when you start a new life you'll have the immortality bean in your inventory.
>>
>>17540421
Wanting immortality is the biggest reason why you will never have it
>>
>>17540436
Some nice pseudo-intellectual BS right there. Wanting something more will always make it more likely to be attained than if the opposite was true.

>>17540421
Immortality is probably impossible, especially through any of this magic fairy dust, vampire spells shit you see all across /x/. Immortality through uploading your consciousness into a computer or somesuch is far more plausible but you then have to consider whether this is a valid form of 'immortality'. Is the person being uploaded 'you' or mere a copy. If this meets your definition of immortality then fair enough.
>>
>>17540523
you can be immortal in the sense that youre consciousness could become immortal which is really what "you" are. the physical body cant last but you can form a light body and live like a spirit forever.
>>
File: look necromancy.jpg (89 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
look necromancy.jpg
89 KB, 650x650
I'm immortal, just wait.
>>
>>17540429
Best answer.
>>
>>17540421
by being young now and rich later while having connections with rich folk in China.
>>
>>17540421
stay out of the sun and take melatonin supplements
>>
>>17540421
Accept the salvation offered to you by the sacrifice of Jesus
>>
>>17540523
If that was the case half the worlds population would be immortal
>>
>>17540436
So deep. Which song lyric?
>>
>>17540421
Get Alzheimers and forget to die
>>
>>17540421
Try killing yourself and see what happens
There's a 50/50 chance
>>
File: caius.jpg (144 KB, 1068x800) Image search: [Google]
caius.jpg
144 KB, 1068x800
What about just aging slower? Making it to 150 would be neat, provided you're not bedridden, demented or dependent on the blood of children. You'd be able to see the world transform so much and spend entire decades doing whatever.

>fast
>floss
>stretch
>saunas
>minimize sun exposure
>>
immortality.dosnt really exist
even if you don't die through normal things and can live really long sometime in the infinity there will be a moment when you die
even in self made universe bubble outside of existence there will be someday in when you die, cuz infinite time infinite possibilities

simple logic
>>
>>17542372
As long as there's cancer, you can live as healthy as you want, 99% you're still gonna get it by 150.
>>
>>17542731
If infinite time infinite possibilities, immortality must also exist just as much as it doesn't.
>>
File: assburger.jpg (7 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
assburger.jpg
7 KB, 188x268
>>17542372
I do all of that aswell as.
>no fast food or candy
>taking vitamins
>taking metformin
Most people in my family got to atleast 86 and pretty healthy, so I have the genes.
I will be damned if I won't make it to 100.
>>
>>17540421
I am the way and the light. None shall go before the father lest they go through me.
>>
>>17540421
Lichdom
>>
>>17540421
download your brain to a quantum super computer
>>
>>17540421
your soul is immortal
>>
The only way to achieve immortality is to eat from the tree of life. But it's dead, and Eve guards the final apple.
>>
>>17543146
your mom guards the final apple
>>
>>17542767
this guy gets it.
nothing is everything
>>
>>17540421
Make yourself a legend through the memories of others with your actions in life.
>>
Biofeedback activation of all cells in all areas of brain with program analyzing and machine learning the synaptic patterns, done with several subjects, program identifies where the differences between each stores those synaptic patterns in your file. Boom consciousness uploaded.
Hail echs!!!!
>>
lose all ur concepts of living within this reality or life, immortality is more of a transcendence then an actual never dying scenario.

jst think the back part of your heel is called the Achilles tendon
>>
File: tildaswint.jpg (6 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
tildaswint.jpg
6 KB, 184x273
It is believed that Tilda Swinton is over 200 years old. If you could find out what she is doing this could be your key to immortality.
>>
>>17540421

Get rid of death. It's that simple.

Death is a demon, if you can make him lose interest in you, you cannot die.
>>
File: vampirism sigils.png (15 KB, 1014x610) Image search: [Google]
vampirism sigils.png
15 KB, 1014x610
>>17540421
>>17540523
>especially through any of this magic fairy dust, vampire spells shit you see all across /x/.

Here you go. It's not that useful anymore, other than for reference, so it should be ok to reveal.
>>
>>17545055
Fuck you and your celebrity obsession.
>>
>>17540421
Stopping being retarded? Consciousness can't die
>>
File: tH4Nt05 (16).jpg (19 KB, 400x297) Image search: [Google]
tH4Nt05 (16).jpg
19 KB, 400x297
>>17545400
>Get rid of death. It's that simple.

That was the first major story arc in SANDMAN. An Alister Crowley like mage tried to capture and contain Death and ending up ensnaring Dream by mistake.

IF there's anyone on /x/ that hasn't read all of SANDMAN, you're in for a treat. First couple issues are honestly a bit weak, but then Gaiman finds Dream's voice and it takes off.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sandman_%28Vertigo%29
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.