[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i need a terror story please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: asd.jpg (11 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
11 KB, 320x320
i need a terror story please
>>
File: 1458921705498.jpg (108 KB, 950x798) Image search: [Google]
1458921705498.jpg
108 KB, 950x798
>>17535039
I fucked your mom. The end.
>>
>>17535039
>>I was at the age of 13 and had a persistence to be immature.
>>I was invited to participate in a trip to North Carolina By a friend.
>>There was a barn Down from where there vacation house was
>>my friend informed me that it had been abandoned since the 50's
>>We proceeded down and come to find it trashed as something but us had been present there since the abandonment.
>>come to find the ladder was still sturdy enough to support our weight
>> things took a turn as we peaked inside the thing that stores grain and corn
>>We discovered a pentagram left their buy someone.
>>We continued to investigate.
>>We found a tent and a shelter as if some one had been living there long term.
>>We left never to return and I do not know what to make out of the ordeal
>>
>>17535095
What it lacks in substance, it makes up for with brevity.
>>
>>17535112
So do you have any pics kid or just your short story?
>>
>>17535039
One time I was set up on a blind date and the girl I was fixed up with turned out to be black.
>>
If any one knows how to retrieve files on a Android phone i can provide a pic
>>
>>17535218
She was probably pretty bummed you turned out to be racist, two scary stores.
>>
>>17535218
I actually laughed. I would have walked away as soon as I saw her honestly.

>>17535265
So is there an April fools joke on reddit where you get redirected here?
>>
That moment you are in the bathroom, and there is no toilet paper.
>>
>>17535284
Fucking cuck
>>
File: 20150402_1753381(1).jpg (550 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20150402_1753381(1).jpg
550 KB, 2560x1536
Found the barn in me old phone!!!
>>
>>17535345
I was not able to find any other photos must have cleared them off, I am sorry
>>
>>17535335
Wait, we're still using this word?
>>
>>17535284
Maybe I'm just getting older but I don't know why racisms funny. If you think tis funny, more power to you. Laugh at what you want to laugh at. I just find it to be stale and boring.
>>
>>17535112
Pentagrams are often used in occult.. sometimes even for spells.
Most people seem to regard it as "satanic," but the pentagram is just symbolism..

It represents the universe. Take a look at this picture.

The five points stand for
-air
-fire
-earth
-water
-spirit
(The movie The 5th element references to this)

The circle around it stands for the cycles of the universe. Everything works in cycles. Examples:

-revolution around the sun
-life and death
-ice ages
-seasons

You get the point.
>>
>>17535408
Yea but this one had an anti cross in it should have pointed out more details.
>>
>>17535428
Ah. The cross of St Peter? I know not of it being used much in occult.. I'm pretty sure that most occultists regard Christianity as a sham.

The person who carved the pentagram with the cross of Saint Peter on it might've just been trying to be edgy
>>
>>17535442
It is possible that a teenager slept overnight in a tent with a girlfriend or something and drew it but why go so far out in woods of North Carolina?
>>
>>17535462
It's very possible. That's my theory.
>>
>>17535388
>>17535265
haha xdd fuck you!!!! xD
suck benis dicke and bells xddd
i tell my mom fucku bitch!!! xD!!! i cabt get off the pc right now im trolling in 4chan!1
>>
>>17535166
I bet you hear that often, don't you anon?
>>
>>17535408

what if the pentagram is upside down?
>>
A few years ago a man was walking down a road because his car broke down and he saw a car coming up behind him. So he stuck out his thumb to hitch hike and the car stopped ahead of him. He ran up to the passenger side and opened the door. When he opened the door a skeleton popped out.
>>
>>17537123
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
>>
File: Forest Ranger.png (320 KB, 1015x823) Image search: [Google]
Forest Ranger.png
320 KB, 1015x823
>>
once i was riding bicicle and my gf was in passengers seat cus i was giving her ride to her grandma we saw drove by man forrest he was just looking on us and all quite my gf was scar but i say no worry we are soon in ur grandma, when we arrive to her house was all emtpy in forrest we knock but no sound and door opened by its own, so we went in and my gf say it smelled like that dead dog on ur stret and i told her dont be stupit and so we turned on ligt and whole house was covered in blood and skin all over wall and I tought i little and finally understand what gf ment by dead dog, so we walk in living room and somone was sitin in char it was grandma.. her skin face was gon and only skelton, she musy been dead for wile, but gf said we just spoke to her an hour ago on phone, so we called her and she was answering, we relised we took wrong turn and this is not granmas house so we ran out house scrteaming and i peed mypants alittle but didnt tell gf is was emberess ;)
>>
>>17536834
http://www.religioustolerance.org/wic_pent.htm
>>
>>17536834
It's still a pentagram
>>
>>17537153
holy shit this is terrifying. any more?
>>
>>17535095
dad, get off of 4chan
>>
File: 628x471.jpg (80 KB, 628x411) Image search: [Google]
628x471.jpg
80 KB, 628x411
>>17536762
Are you a psych major? Have you been visiting this site for 9 years?
>>
>>17535112
proof?
>>
>>17540851
I posted a pic of the barn
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.