[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex summoned a demon on me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 750x729) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 750x729
Ok, so last year my ex-boyfriend apparently summoned a demon named "Gremory/Gomory" in hopes that it could make me fall back in love with him.
He did this last year on the morning of February 20th. I'm not totally sure what the details of the ritual were but apparently blood was involved, and my Ex carried around a piece of paper that solidified the "contract" for 4 days until he got a strong urge that he should call me (at this point he hadn't talked to me in over 6 months).

So on February 20th of last year, I was randomly attacked and raped by some guy in an alleyway, someone found my body and called the police, and I was taken to the hospital. I was kept in the psych ward for 4 days because they thought I was in danger of hurting myself.
Within an hour of my release from the hospital, I get the call from my EX (again, first time in 6 months). He tells me that he "suddenly felt a really strong urge to call me" and asked "is everything alright?".

At this point I feel instantly comforted by his call and I believe that it's like a sign from God that he and I are somehow connected.
BUT then after I tell him what happened, he goes "OH MY GOD..." And tells me about this demon crap!

I totally ignored him after that-
I don't normally believe in demons and stuff but this was extremely coincidental... I'm disgusted to think that I might have wanted to see him again if he hadn't mentioned the demon to me.

Does anyone know anything about this demon? Is it gone now or do I have to do something to make it go away IF it's there? I'm still skeptical but I am seriously freaked out.
>>
>I'm still skeptical

kek. i'm hexing you for further lulz
>>
>>17536684
I've never been to this board // don't believe in ghosts or demons but this shit was too crazy.
I like pushed it out of my memory bc I didn't really think that the demon was linked to the rape but thinking back on it I am curious...

Again if someone has knowlege about this specific demon or more information about the ritual then I will be more likely to believe-
>>
>>17536690
I had recently converted to Christianity before I was raped, and continued to read the bible and record my thoughts and interpretations while in the hospital and every day afterwards.
Is that type of thing considered protecting at all? If not, what specific types of things can I do?

He told me all of that information (the blood sacrifice, the paper he carried around, the name, and the purpose) when he was telling me that he summoned a demon.

>>17536692
Is this person being for real or is he just trying to get nudes?
>>
>>17536700
>Is this person being for real or is he just trying to get nudes?
We are on /x/ which is a worksafe board, which means no nudes allowed, and yes, I am a professional
>>
>>17536738
God...daaaayum. No wonder he wanted you back.
>>
>>17536741
Are you gonna read my aura or was that BS
>>
Trolls trolling trolls
>>
File: 1418458118210.jpg (23 KB, 299x300) Image search: [Google]
1418458118210.jpg
23 KB, 299x300
>>17536674
>this entire thread

Shape up, /x/
>>
fix your energy body (healing)
cancel any life contracts
stop feeding power to the entity with fancy pants energetic toys by playing victim victimiser

perform ram meditation for 1.4 hours each day

the rape happens to create trauma which is like matter for somthing nasty to grow into your energetic body

look up etheric implant removal
>>
>>17536738
Okay, there is some residual negative presence there, but the negativity has passed. It seems like you are a worrying type by nature and that causes some serious disbalance in your energy.
>>
>>17536738
>>17536742
That wasn't me darlin. But if you need a reading I can do one for you. Not aura but energy and connections, and surprisingly enough I've ran into other extraordinary entities before so I kinda maybe sort of have an idea of what I'm looking for. If you pop over to the /DIV/ thread you'll see my post (ie the trip) and I'll do it when I get a spare quiet moment if you're willing to hang around in there. Otherwise you can grab my Skype and hit me up when I'm free. Up to you
>>
>>17536748
I wish this crap was bait

>>17536749
A lot of what you said confused me but ok I will look that up thank you

>>17536754
>>17536756
Ok thank you
>>
>>17536761
You should also see a local shaman or priest (only if he's trained in exorcism) to remove the last bit of negativity out
>>
literally a coincidence
>>
>casually talking about how you got FUCKING raped

"Yeah brah so he summoned demon n I was walking home n I got raped desu and it's his fault desu what do u think"

Like F A M this is shit bait
>>
plot twist: OP is the ex-boyfriend trying to bait from us a way to jew out of the demonic contract
>>
>>17536790
I swear to got it's not this literally happened if there were a way for me to give proof I would

I have literally been healing from the rape for a year which is why I'm only now asking about the demon thing.

Like yeah the rape was probably the worst think I've ever been through but I'm not going to go into unnessicary detail- my op was long enough as it is
>>
>>17536700
>I had recently converted to Christianity before I was raped,

From what? The whole demon summing and rape could have been demonic "retribution" from whatever you did before becoming a christian. If you follow something bad they won't like it if you leave them for Jesus.
>>
>>17536809
Nah I was just athiest/agnostic.
>>
>>17536799
Tell me the rape story pls
>>
>>17536813

It's still a possibility that your conversion was seen a s provocative by some malicious entity in your surroundings. It could have manipulated your ex bf and the rapist to do this to you to scare you. It's not new that people who come out as religious face different kinds of obstacles and misfortune.

Being a leisure christian since birth is probably more harmful and in line with what demons want so they don't care about them. Actively taking a stance on the other hand..
>>
>>17536738
Who deleted the file, and why?
>>
>>17536814
I don't really like to recount detail.
I was on a jog with my earbuds in and someone started pulling me. I screamed he punched me in the face and fucked up my nose, so I didn't fight or scream anymore. When it was over I just laid there and cried I guess passed out because the next thing I knew there were a lot of police lights everywhere and people were asking me lots of questions.
Some of the details are fuzzy because I've had so many nightmares about it that I forget what's real. I know he was a big man with a bald head, and it happened under the bridge that I had been jogging on.

>>17536822
Maybe so- but as a Christian I believe that the bad things that happen to Christians are god's way of strengthening their faith.

>>17536842
I did- I don't like to take or share nearly nude photos of myself because I dont think it's proper to do things that could tempt men.
I only took one because some guy said he'd read my aura, an since he finished I took it down.
>>
>>17536873
>bad things that happen to Christians are god's way of strengthening their faith

If you have a weakness that's where evil spirits etc can attack you, so yeah, they can serve as an indicator of what you need to work on. That doesn't make them less evil tho.
>>
>>17536674

Take your roleplaying to Redd-it.
>>
>>17536884
Yeah- but from what I've learnt, The devil (or demons too I guess) can TEMPT you, but they arn't responsible for the bad things that randomly happen- they can just play on your weakness-
Like if you have a problem with lust, they might make a hot woman tempt you.
Or they might tempt you with gambling if you struggle with greed.

But things like tragedy, in my opinion, are god's work because they lead to potential for self growth.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x711) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x711
>>17536893
Idk why none of you believe me
Here's me with my face all messed up if that helps
>>
>>17536905
Damn darlin, that's really fucked up. Hope they catch the guy before anyone else gets hurt; you didn't deserve that. Goddamn...
>>
>>17536905

This is 4chan, 98% of everything posted here is BS.
>>
>>17536674
That really sucks and I'm sorry to hear that.

Dealing with demons with anything will have a high chance of backfiring. It probably promised him things. Then it did what demons do. I do believe it was connected. You don't play around with demons, especially with love or some kind of positive reaction.

It may just be that one thing. That's probably all the demon was interested in or all he received "payment" for. It's been a year, right? Well, has anything happened to you since?

I wonder how the guy feels. What did he say/do after you told him?
>>
>>17536905
Now I want to se the not fucked up face. It was all okay when I just saw that bod (pic saved, by the by) and now that face intrigues me
>>
File: enhanced-18158-1431355050-16.jpg (18 KB, 480x295) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-18158-1431355050-16.jpg
18 KB, 480x295
>>17536692
>Post a recent full body pic of yourself with as little clothes as possible. Trust me, I can read auras.
>>17536738
>file deleted
Did she actually do it?
>>
Someone respost the pic for memepoints
>>
>>17536932
Sure, I have it saved. A hot tight athletic body, and gray panties and pink sports bra, with nipples peeking
>>
>>17536905
Hey, just wanted to say from girl to girl: you're really pretty. :) I'm really sorry that happened to you. Did they get the guy?
>>
>>17536936
>>17536941
She really doesn't deserve a repost of that on top of what she experienced. She probably doesn't even come on 4chan very often. Be respectful this once, please?
>>
>>17536920
Yeah, I'm wondering how the guy feels. What did he do after it happened? What's he doing now? Is he still friends with you?
>>
Ok I'm gonna be honest here shouldn't u maybe be talking to a priest or someone who specializes in this field maybe 4chan isn't the best place for help?
>>
>>17536955
Brah we helped her tho
>>
>>17536963
Yeah, with an aura reading. Then she deleted it.
>>
Gentlemen ITT
>>
I mean she has a point though she's been through a lot it should be her choice for a repost
>>
>>17536966
So repost brah this is our payment don't make me summon the balrog
>>
>>17536970
Fuck off you thirsty ass neck beard.
>>
>>17536970

just look in 4plebs, you pleb
>>
>>17536914
>>17536951
Thank you
No, they never found him

>>17536920
I've been really closely following Jesus and praying every day and journaling/reading the bible and nothing very bad has happened since.I actually lied to the boy and told him that I was in a cheerleading accident and that's why I was in the hospital. If I had told him about the rape then he might have not told me about the demon so I'm glad I lied. We've talked some. I'm keeping him at an arms distance but I want to stay on his good side.

>>17536928
Sorry, I don't know if that's a good idea. I don't know how curses and spells work but I think that being able to picture someone's face can probably lead to spells or something that I don't want.

>>17536932
>>17536919
Sorry, I'm really naive.

>>17536941
>>17536955
It's honestly my fault for being gullible- I knew there was a chance someone would save it. Obviously I'd prefer to not have it floating around but I was prepared to have it reposted when I decided to post it
>>
File: 1459595026915.jpg (262 KB, 909x1194) Image search: [Google]
1459595026915.jpg
262 KB, 909x1194
There you go, gentlemen
>>
>>17536960
He's doing well I'm trying to steer him away from dark magic but he's kinda a psycho.
He's really smart though, he's studying biomedical engineer at our university and he's very high functioning although he's still emotionally weak
>>
>>17536970
Zip it, there's no need to get her to repost and this thread is to help her. If you are that desperate go to the archives.
>>17536977
I'll be around to do that reading for you darlin, but require some info you're probably not up to posting. I can leave you an email, otherwise let me know if you're up for it.
>>
You should probably ask him what the ritual involved to see how serious it was and how hard it will be to get rid off
>>
File: 1458492823649.gif (859 KB, 600x664) Image search: [Google]
1458492823649.gif
859 KB, 600x664
Heres a guide
>>
>>17536941
>>17536955
I am all for being respectful, but it has nothing to do with respect here.
I came here after the picture, and was curious. So I hoped over to the archives, where it's archived.

It's something that everyone should learn happens when you post something to the internet. 1on1 is one thing, but internet? 4chan in particular?
>>
Fucking white knights everywhere
>>
i dont understand how u read an aura from that
>>
>>17536996
Truth is, I lied so I could get a picture, obviously
>>
Just don't talk to the guy anymore if you worried about Gremory getting you back together. You have free will so use it. If you want to. :-)
>>
dick move i mean after all she's been through
>>
What made you use that pic for the OP? That's obviously a succubus and not at all related to the topic.
>>
>>17537001
A dick move would be if I did a cum tribute...
>>
>>17536982
See a priest or someone specializing in that field because here there aren't many helpful posts although i'm happy to help :)
>>
>>17537003
cmon man shes been through a lot
>>
>>17536977
http://spectralintelligencesolutions.com/demon_or_ghost.html idk maybe this helps
>>
>>17537010
I've been through more abuse and hate and shit than she ever will be, so fight me, white knight faggot
>>
>>17536674
A you were not rape
A2 if you where who cares what your so hot some one had to fuck you?
B there are no such things as demons it was a crack head
C your bffff is fucking with you probably I know I would
D your Christianity is a Jew religion to keep people playing g the church and keep you from sex
E I don't believe shit from 4chan
>>
>>17537017
F) all of the above
>>
>>17537017
If u dont beleive in this shit why are u here
>>
>>17537016
maybe u have but that doesn't give u the right to exploit her
>>
>>17536799
Every time I see heard meet or text or read a girls post from 4chan she was raped every girl was raped shut the fuck up you would be able to prove it through a medical bill and looney house papers
You're lying like all other botches for attention faggot.
You have to post about it a year later after any and all bruises and cuts healed?
Fucking liar
>>
>>17537023
even if she was raped a year ago u don't have to be a dick about it
>>
>>17536977
> If I had told him about the rape then he might have not told me about the demon so I'm glad I lied.
You can tell him now. He caused it. You have to think: What if he decided to refine the spell or whatever and thought it would work on some other chick? He should learn from this. Just be blunt, tell him what really happened, and continue on your way.
>>
>>17537022
She willingly gave her picture, HERE, of all places. This is 4chan, not your normie safe space. If you don't like it, get the fuck out, and never come back, normie scum
>>
>>17537027
someone who isn't looking for nudes finally
>>
>>17537023
A medical bill isn't going to prove shit.

>They won't have it plastered on there: This girl was raped.
>>
>>17536982
See al for attention to show off how hot she is and how a guy must rape her to have her because she is so desirable that it she made this shit up to whore post a selfi
>>
>>17537030
I know 4chan isn't a normal place but people still come here for advice and i feel like maybe it would be nice if we actually give it to her
>>
>>17537034
True i mean people's medical bills don't say "ive been raped"
>>
>>17537036
>>>/adv/
>>
>>17537021
All of 4chan is shit and I'm really new here
This board is shitty like /pol/ or /r9k/
>>
>>17537036
Anons right though. 4chans culture is just like that. You can't change it. I don't like it either, but it is what it is. She even said she already knew it'd be reposted.
>>
>>17537026
Welcome to 4chan reedit tumblr new faggot we make fun of everything

>>17537034
What the other anon said they still need you to pay for the room and days you spent there I got a bill for a hospital it didn't say why I was there and for what but it would be proof
>>
>>17537042
/pol/ is the greatest board here, faggot. We are a real political power, unlike you normies. And /x/ is just the occult division of /pol/
>>
>>17537040
except this is related to the paranormal and most people on the adv section most likely don't believe in ghosts
>>
>>17536674
Do some investigating maybe, take some pics of some pentagrams in his house or something and see what his family thinks about it.
>>
>>17537039
It would be some sort of evidence but that's the one thing
Religion demons gosts and ghouls all have in common not evidence
Same as rape victums unless you live in niggers ville USA with a lot of crack heads with a high homocide rate.
>>
>>17537048
Fair enough but i mean let's say a family member of urs was raped i don't think u would be making fun of them
>>
>>17537048
Like people hold on to medical bills anyway. I throw mine away. I mean, sure, they keep it on record. But you'd have to travel to the place to pick it up and OP probably doesn't even live there anymore. But anyway, would you fellows stfu I'm asking important questions/giving advice over here >>17537027
>>
>>17537054
U have a point but if ur just gonna bitch about ghosts not being real then why are u here
>>
>>17537058
SEE this person is actually trying to help
>>
>>17537059
Because /x/ isn't just about ghosts. Calm down anon. Just leave the internet for a bit. Fuck. I can tell just by looking they way you type who you are and you're starting to sound/have been sounding underage.
>>
>>17537063
Yes but if this forum has to do with ghosts and demons
>>
File: o-CROW-RIDING-EAGLE-900.jpg (30 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
o-CROW-RIDING-EAGLE-900.jpg
30 KB, 900x600
You guys are predictable like a program. That's comforting in a way.
>>
>>17537065
Not really just those two things. Anything "creepy" goes here. I believe it says so in the rules. You have your divination, conspiracies, summonings, cryptids, etc.
>>
>>17537070
ya but this thread is talking about ghosts and demons
>>
>>17537072
Ohhh. Well in that case you just get your regular shit posts. Just take my advice and ignore it. Unless the person actually wants to discuss it. Anyway, even OP said they were a skeptic.
>>
>>17537072
It's really only about one specific demon. If I were OP, I would ask the ex about it, and if he didn't abide - tell him about the rape and why it's important to stop this shit. And while I was at it, advice him to treat women right if he ever wants them back. At least do a love spell instead of summoning.
>>
>>17537076
I'm a septic, if that counts.
>>
>>17536982
I would fuck you all day and night. No wonder.
>>
>>17537081
A weak demon, as well. Shit, why not go all the way to Asmodeus, because it seems to me that nowadays he is getting all the contracts and works overtime
>>
I actually had a rape kit done and so there are police records, hospital records, and lots of therapy/perscription stuff for my ptsd.

The primary problem is that that stuff is comprised primarily out of personal information that I am not comfortable sharing, and the secondary problem is that those things are only accessible to me if I call and ask to have them. Since it's a Saturday, they can't give me any of the records today.
I'll look in my images and see if I took a picture of anything, but I'm not sure I did
>>
>>17537076
Well...actually shit posts are more like >>17536995
Or something unrelated like meme'ing the shit up and chuckling cucks. If you want to stay here, you have to assimilate into the culture and understand that people are going to show their disagreements or their shitty side. Like the people being vulgar and basically sounding like little shits. But that's the norm. People like you aren't the norm. Get it?
>>
>>17537092

Just don't bother. Noone cares anyway. Discuss what you can and leave it at that.
>>
>>17537093
I wasn't shitposting in that one, though. But thanks anyway.
I was merely making a statement, that is in true accordance with 4chan tradition and culture. And while it seems that I made no effort or that I wasn't on topic, I was. It's because of white night faggots and beta faggots like OPs ex, that relish in other peoples suffering just so they can prove their worth. I'm just really subtle
>>
>>17537092
Look girl, I'm part time normie. You're a beautiful damsel in distress to this board. That's why your thread is the most popular one today.

You will gain nothing from proving that you were raped. I would look at images of you all day if you kept posting, but it would prevent me from exploring my magical work. Take anon up on his divination offer, take the advice to talk to you ex about it in case he didn't stop. If he was told that you were in an accident, he might protect you from further accidents, but the fact that you were raped isn't on his mind, so there no way of telling whether you're protected from further attempts if he instructs the demon again.

The other day I told /omg/ about fracturing my leg after charging my wish to leave work for an extended period of time. My wish was granted, but not in a way I wanted - because I didn't protect myself. I asked about it to confirm my suspicion, and I got helpful answers. At no point did anyone ask me to prove that I broke my leg. You don't need to prove you were in a hospital. The point is to remove any influence from this demon, whether you believe in it or not.
>>
>>17537002
I don't know anything about demons, that was the most demonic thing in my camera roll lol

>>17537005
Ok- would a priest believe me if I told him?

>>17537012
Thanks!

>>17537016
It obviously hasn't done much for your character.

>>17537022
It's ok- it's my fault. In a way I consented to have it reposted when I posted it myself.

>>17537027
You're right, I should find a way to tell him.
>>
>>17537124
>It obviously hasn't done much for your character
Sure it did, it made me jaded, cynical, edgy and suicidal, with a strong distrust in people. But on the glorious internet, I can be whatever the fuck I want
>>
>>17537098
>Noone cares anyway
Obviously people care you dolt.
>>
>>17537118
This. Op this is good advice. Don't worry about proving yourself, just get the help YOU need. All of these anons arent even important. What's important is that he never does this again and that it never affects you again.
>>
File: Pink_Unicorn.jpg-c200.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Pink_Unicorn.jpg-c200.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>17537139
>I can be whatever the fuck I want
It's OK. We know who you really are. ;)
>>
>>17537124
>You're right, I should find a way to tell him.
Can you post screenshots of convo? You can black out names and numbers through paint or a sketch app.
>>
>posts nudes so some faggot can "read your aura"

Demonic harassment is the least of your life problems. I wonder why the girls who post nudes are always the type who get raped somehow.
>>
File: z.jpg (53 KB, 691x604) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
53 KB, 691x604
Do people not realize that this picture, those bandages, are super typical for nosejobs?

>>17536905

OP probably took some girls Facebook /Instagram pictures or what not and everyone got trolled hard. Is there a timestamp? Documents? Any kind of proof?

No. But there's a underwear picture. Seems legit.
>>
File: Gremory_23881.gif (41 KB, 300x339) Image search: [Google]
Gremory_23881.gif
41 KB, 300x339
GOMORY aka GAMORI, GREMORY

Zodiac Position: 5-9 degrees of Capricorn
December 27th-31st
Tarot Card: 2 of Pentacles
Planet: Saturn
Metal: Lead
Candle color: Orange
Plant: Fenugreek
Element: Earth
Gremory is a Night Demon and rules 26 legions of spirits

Gremory appears in the form of a woman. She causes one to be loved by women and brings love to men. She discerns past, present and future and discovers hidden treasure.
>>
>>17538941
I reverse image searched it, something a wannabe sherlock holmes like you should know, however you can't expect much of a 15 year old anyways.

The search turned up blank.
>>
>>17536674
why don't you call the stardust man? idk who that is but I can feel it's some kind of good energy you are resisting.
>>
>>17536905
When you were raped were you asking for it? Also how many times did he make you cum
>>
File: instagramgirl.jpg (47 KB, 600x595) Image search: [Google]
instagramgirl.jpg
47 KB, 600x595
>>17539023
>thinks you can reverse search every picture that is on Instagram or Facebook

... are you retarded?

That's some RANDOM girl who got a nosejob. Those bandages are exactly the ones you get for rhinoplasty. Did OP provide ANY fucking proof it's her? Or that the pictures are from a rape aftermath?

No. Your proof is "hurr doesn't show up in reverse search"...

Does this picture show up in reverse search? It doesnt? MUST MEAN ITS LEGIT HURRDURR AND ITS ME! No. I just took it from Instagram, fucktard.
>>
File: itsme.jpg (37 KB, 564x571) Image search: [Google]
itsme.jpg
37 KB, 564x571
>>17539023
Hey, another selfie of me. xD I got raped by a demon too because I'm pretty cute. :(

Proof that it's me? Well, you can't reverse search the picture! That's proof okayyy?
>>
>>17536674

neat. what did your boyfriend lose from this?

>>17536684

lol
>>
>>17539057

Chill, you win.

1 Post is enough.

you win.

Happy?
>>
>>17539057

I just want to add that in my religion this shit is totally possible.

Therefore i want to believe it badly.
>>
>>17537118
.t Brian

upvoted
>>
File: Space cat on spice.jpg (235 KB, 1104x870) Image search: [Google]
Space cat on spice.jpg
235 KB, 1104x870
>>17539034
>projecting your rape fantasy doesn't make you less of a thriving homosex
>>
>>17536700
ok i'll tell you right now some people get "protection" from the bible and others just become spirtualy weakened the bible is a mental weakness maker like a trojan is to a computer the vast majority of the christian fath is stolen from other entiely seperate belif systems and striped down to be portrayed as a story with a small group of main characters to make people believe what they want them to believe so they can be controled the vast majority of the books are just propaganda in a sense...

Short version:You got penetrated by the bible.
>>
File: Priestess Gremory.png (866 KB, 824x716) Image search: [Google]
Priestess Gremory.png
866 KB, 824x716
First let's do our homework.
Did you know Gremory is a demon of Chastity?
She is represented in Tarot as the High Priestess, whose symbols inlude:
>the Moon
>Camel (Gimel - Path from Keter to Tiphareth, crossing over Daath)
>sitting between the J & B pillars
>wears a hat similar to the one worn by Isis
>she holds a scroll (for keks, let's call it a grimoire)
>bow and arrows (more lunar symbols - Artemis/Diana)
>fruit and flowers

>>17536905
This image...
It's........
It's so much like the woman I love.

God damn it, now I'm really fired up.

ANYWAYS, I am someone who contacts this spirit and explores her mysteries, and I'm willing to tell you everything I know if it will help you in any way.
>>
>>17539189
op is a troll and you took the bait
>>
>>17539211
fuck it, AMA about Gremory
>>
>>17539233
Is a fun guy?
>>
>>17537048
No, We do not make fun of everything.
I think you would do better in a board such as >>>/b/ Because 4chan was never some kind of "internet hate machine". Anime. Imageboard.

To op, There are no such things as demons. You are right. It was indeed just coincidence. As long as you do not believe in the nonsense, Your mind cannot harm you via nonsense.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 750x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 750x740
here's a time stamp for those of you who don't believe that it's me posting.
Again- the rape isn't even a key point of the story- If you don't believe me that's fine.
The whole reason why I even posted is because I'm afraid that there's a demon still following me. The only reason why I even included the fact that I was raped is because I was wondering whether or not it had something to do the the demon.
>>
>>17539189
>>17539233
My boyfriend and I broke up because I wanted to be abstinent- do you think that mattered at all in what happened?
>>
>>17539588
Cute, little, brown girl huh?

Post tits, please
>>
>>17539588
just pray to jesus if a demon's after you, they don't like that dude
(to fedoras: if demons can exist in this thread, so can jesus)
>>
File: 1458604814383.jpg (372 KB, 1500x1111) Image search: [Google]
1458604814383.jpg
372 KB, 1500x1111
>>17539588
for reals doh, what is current problem, just lingering paranoia?

just fucking banish that shit. easy peasy.

Also fight fire with fire.

There are plenty of occult Christians, don't fear eternal damnation, its not going to happen. Trust me.
>>
Hey I know a bit about this stuff and would like to help though not in a public chat, would skype be ok for you?
>>
Honestly, why don't you just give your boyfriend a chance?

He obviously adores you,
Patient, Focussed,
Sensitive enough to know when he needs to call.
Willing to sacrifice.
Creative problem solving.
Honest enough to tell you about it!

Sounds like a catch.
>>
>>17539588
do you have anything that I can contact you outside of here? would be faster to talk
>>
>>17539588
Lady you are not gonna get much out this place, /x/ is widely considered the worst board on 4ch, and for good reason.

But hey, do what you want.
>>
>>17539588
Here is what i am thinking: for some reason x dude that assaulted you could be a friend, or himself and short after tell you "the demon story". The question is, why are you believing it? The best thing you can do, is to call the police and tell them that your ex been stalking you and you been raped and got a call from him short after.
There is only one person guilty here, and is your ex, directly or inderectly.

If you really been raped, you cant go so pasive over it.
>>
>>17536674
magic follows the path of least resistance, always.

If a person casts a spell for money then it may come to them, but perhaps in the form of an elderly family member passing away.

It probably wasn't even a "demon" the dude was fucking with. Just a spell that took the most effective path to accomplish it's goal.

That being said, you must have a bomb ass if it's making dudes cast spells over it and shit.
>>
>>17538666
underrated trips
>>
>>17540299
good point this is why protection spells always come first so your ass is covered
>>
>>17540220
x is best board actually
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.