[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here ever feel like they're being spied on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: 1337280126653.jpg (15 KB, 238x279) Image search: [Google]
1337280126653.jpg
15 KB, 238x279
Does anyone here ever feel like they're being spied on? Like on a huge Truman Show level? I feel like everyone that I know and ever knew must have been some sort of agent keeping tabs on me. I feel like this every now and then because sometimes I see little clues here and there.

For example:

Sometimes strangers would nod there head to me in recognition. Almost like if they knew me and they're teasing me about it.

Sometimes I'd have conversations with strangers and they would let slip personal tidbits about myself or information that only I would know.

This has been happening to me my whole life and It's happening more frequently now. Because I'm now an adult and I venture out more. Am I going crazy /x/?
>>
yeah i keep seeing these reoccurring topics, like every so often people from all over will mention the same thing despite not knowing each other
>>
You're just schizophrenic, not a big deal though since pretty much everyone is to some extend. Live with it.
>>
>>17521227
I can't tell if this is being serious, or if you're ebic trolling us.

>Sometimes strangers would nod their head to me in recognition

This is a normal human way of acknowledging someones presence without having to speak. Totally normal

>Sometimes I'd have conversations with strangers and they would let slip personal tidbits about myself or information that only I would know

The tidbits are probably obvious things (you wear athletic shoes often, do you do sports) or maybe they've seen you around often (I've had college classmates that know quite a bit about me without ever speaking to me more than once because we happen to share the same classes)

As for the whole "information only I would know" either they got it from a friend, or you let it slip, somehow. Or you might just be imagining it.

Then again, maybe you're just an actor typing on a computer knowing I would be here at this exact moment so I could make a funny meta-level joke and surprise the audience.

Christ, I hate when people bring up the Truman Show. It makes it feel like I'm being taunted.

Just remember, it's all in your head
>>
>>17521227
Welcome to the other side.
>>
>>17521227

>thinking people are this intelligent, organized, and this interested in your (probably) boring life

Think in terms of incentives, why would people do this? What would they get out of some big conspiracy over some dude that has no significance in their lives?

It's a rhetorical question, the answer is there's no incentive for such a thing unless you're a billionaire or something. Relax m8.
>>
>Sometimes strangers would nod there head to me in recognition.

This is literally just being polite. They probably noticed you were staring at them. It's just an informal way of saying "yes, hello". The simplest way of validating that a person exists. The fact that you find this noteworthy is more a sign that you have some sort of social disorder or autism.

>Sometimes I'd have conversations with strangers and they would let slip personal tidbits about myself or information that only I would know.

Now this is more interesting. Can you give any specific examples? I hear paranoid people, especially here on /x/, say pretty much this exact same thing, but they never, NEVER give examples. Like, fuck, you don't need to give personal info here, but could you at least say what the subject matter was? Like, was it just something stupid like they mentioned a band you like, or were they like "man that dog just looks like the one you had when you were 5 years old" or something creepy like that?
>>
>>17521227

Could be marijuanas paranoia...

Psychosis.
>>
>>17521227
>asking a question on 4chan without getting attacked by disinfo
they all know
>>
don't worry OP, I checked and nobody is spying on you except for me
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Truman_Show_delusion
>>
>>17521345
That's what they want me to think
>>
My life is boring enough that I don't have to worry about that, unless a lot of people really like to watch somebody masturbate to hentai and play videogames all day
>>
rf explorer and windows = watch the watchers
>>
>>17521227
Sounds like paranoia to me, bud. I've bi-polar disorder, and in the height of severe manic episodes I become paranoid and delusional. I would suggest talking to a therapist or a psychologist if you can afford it.
>>
>>17521376
Everything is able to be scienced, even your reactions to the shills.
>>
>>17521227
look. file a freedom of information form. thats the first step.
>>
File: what_did_you_say.jpg (326 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
what_did_you_say.jpg
326 KB, 1280x853
And certain events in your life that are way to coincidental to actually be a coincidence. Read the bible. The world is controlled by demons. Pray them away.
>>
SOME DAY I WILL FIND THE DOOR TO THE REST OF THE STUDIO, I SWEAR. EVERY LITTLE TAUNT BRINGS ME A LITTLE CLOSER TO THE TRUTH
>>
When I was very young I remember thinking my life was being video taped due to some stupid scifi show. My evidence was seeing the same cars drive by all the time (they were obvious neighbors) and my bathroom mirror had a bulge in the back, obviously for a camera. As I grew up I realized there was no way I was being televised, my life was way too boring to be a television show.
>>
>>17521227
dude this is the sinopsis of the trueman show !
>>
>>17521593
>Pray them away
doesnt work
>>
>>17521696
For me it was reoccurring themes. I'd notice something strange then hours later that object would be mentioned in a conversation between two strangers.

I made the mistake of fallowing it around like a treasure hunt when I should have fallowed god instead.

Now it just comes and goes when I pray them away. It's not much of a problem now.
>>
File: 4chan_method_shielding_mkultra.png (825 KB, 1024x1076) Image search: [Google]
4chan_method_shielding_mkultra.png
825 KB, 1024x1076
>>17521797
was trueman showed 1x.
cannot recommend.
>>
>>17521227
http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/
>>
>>17521227
You must feel more important than you actually are.
>>
Ive got OP beat. Multiple times Ive had people Ive never met before come up to me and use my first name in passing.

>Hey Anon
At a concert

>Sorry Anon
Bumped into someone

Ive this happen to me in multiple fucking cities.
>>
>>17521885
>let's put conductive material up to block the signals!
clear disinfo. ITT people who've never heard of lead or Faraday cages.
>>
>>17521227
You aren't that important OP.
>>
>>17521227
GUYS HE'S ON TO US!!!!
>>
>>17522287

Hm I know this.
Maybe it's just conscience,
it's like one time a few days after my dad died, a stranger told me in the sub that he is now at a better place. I didn't said anything, and he was looking into my eyes so intense that I got scared and left the sub at the next station.

could also be a conscience but how did he know?
>>
File: -tv - plots to spook -x-.png (165 KB, 1101x539) Image search: [Google]
-tv - plots to spook -x-.png
165 KB, 1101x539
>>17522611
>a schizophrenic was scared by a psychic
oh that is too beautiful
>>
>>17522621

I was just scared this is no paranormal shit xD
Looking sad is normal after loosing a beloved person and he guessed right.

Just wanted to show Anon that Conscience is a very powerful weapon of Karma and that there isn't anything behind everything.
>>
>>17522287
is your name john or something common by any chance?
>>
My mum feels like this when she's having an episode and she has paranoid schizophrenia. Maybe go see a psychiatrist. They can give you things like calming pills that soothe the anxiety about it. I.e don't change the way you think- just help you be more relaxed about it.

The way you are now is fine but if you don't seek help you can deteriorate to a really unhealthy level and trust me, life will not be fun for you, Daniel.
>>
>>17522631
I wish. Fucking Ethan.
>>
>>17521227
No existence is a dream so of course the projections are going to seem like they are in your head sometimes.
>>
>>17522628
>there isn't anything behind everything.

Yes there is.
>>
>>17521227
Either it's false or true for everyone.
>>
>>17522287
Schizos hear their name in crowds. This is one of the first symptoms, usually.
You're just crazy.
>>
>>17521227

SHUT IT DOWN, FOLKS.

SEND OVER THE FRIEND WITH THE 6 PACK OF BEER. OP IS GETTING CLOSER.
>>
>>17522287

Is your name Dick per chance? Kek
>>
add me on Facebook for more paranormal images
>>
>>17521227

Don't be silly that would require something like a camera on every cell phone and computer constantly wired 24-7.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzoXQKumgCw
>>
>>17521227
>paranoid schizo confirmed
>>
>>17522675
IM ETHAN BRADBERRY
>>
I feel like this too. You'll just have to ignore it.
>>
>>17521227
>>17521227
invalid belief to trap you, just be normal.
You could be attached by somthing in which case go get some healing

this
http://www.energeticsynthesis.com/index.php/archontic-spe

fills your head with shit draws your attention to nonsense slowly poisoning you.

defo get healing, bing: etheric device removal
>>
>>17521227
Nope, but I spy on people.
This woman started working at my school and I tried looking her up because she's too wishy washy.
There's no records on her whatsoever, and I honestly believe she's an undercover agent or Witness Protection.
Either one, famo.
>>
>>17521227
http://freeyourbrain.tripod.com/
>>
No there isn't. there's NOTHING behind everything.

IE everything is nothingness/
>>
the fact that you believe anyone would spend potentially billions of dollars on a Truman Show-esque false reality or spy effort on you speaks a lot. Your life is most likely just as boring as the rest of the population and you want some way to feel special or important, much like the /x/philes that believe in retarded shit like Flat Earth. Either that, or you're in some deep mental shit.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.