[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever died then been brought back to life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 20151002_204137.jpg (2 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151002_204137.jpg
2 MB, 5312x2988
I'm looking for first/second hand stories on the topic. A friend's aunt once died but was brought back and apparently all she saw was light. Not very interesting but I hope you guys have better stories.
>>
So r u an amateur urbex?
>>
My aunt also had this experience, she was dead for over 20 minutes (they were pumping her heart), this is the story she told
>opened eyes
>only saw light at first
>a field appeared
>her family gathered
>noticed her
>said "it's not your time"
>said "you have a grandson to take care of"
The doctor almost gave up, they had cut open her chest and were pumping it manually. She told this story for a couple months after, when none of her children had kids, but she now does take care of her grandson.

My father was the one that relayed this story to me, that was years ago.
>>
>>17516217
in hospital for heart surgery. dead for a few mins, clearly alive now. the whole thing was a trip i don't remember anything profound. lots of dream like blur. i also recall thinking things were funny, probably the drugs. told a nurse i would push get down the stairs and laughing. I'll write more if interested.
>>
>>17516217
Drowning. Was under for quite some time. No brain damage though. There was a lot of spiritual shit. Dont know what to believe after i read about DMT though. :(
>>
Anon, you're posting on 4chan and expecting serious replies. Bad move brother.

However, I can give you something.

I was once clinically dead in a hospital. I was right after a surgery.
It's like dreamless sleep, but upon returning, you know you've been gone for what seems like an eternity. My first words back were, "How many days has it been?" To which my family laughed and said it had only been for a few hours. Although I felt as if years had gone by and I just returned. I must also note I felt as if I was stripped from comfort.
There's something on the other side anon, but it's not something of literal existing presence. It's like an energy.

Of course now everyone thinks this is rp bs. If you don't want to take my word for it, don't. I don't have any proof beyond a medical bill. If you believe me though, heed my words.
>>
>>17518255
Im dead serious about this.
>pun intended
>>17518282
Having had no experience or no memory of experience doesnt mean everything related is a scam orRP.
>>
I was stabbed in the heart with a needle by a junkie a few years back, died and was revived in ambulance on the way to hospital.
From what I can recall it just felt like literal nothing, I guess the best way to describe it would be saying it was the same as before you were born, you just don't exist.
After I was revived I felt like I had just had a normal sleep
>>
Yeah 3 times. Everything just stops, nothing else.
>>
Went in to get a brain surgery when I was about 12. Afterwards, I had vomited in my lungs but no one had noticed until I stopped breathing and began to choke. I remember I felt weightless. Like I was floating. Then colors began to swirl around me and lift me up then I felt like I was body slammed into the concrete and felt so much pain. Then I woke up. Saw pictures of after the surgery and looked like I was beaten with a crowbar to the face. Pretty funny now that I look at the pictures.
>>
>>17516217
Yep, one or two times, it "feeled" like being part of the universe, just imagine that you have no more needs or physical form, was peacefull as fuck, would do again(except dying is a bit painfull, but it doesnt last)
>>
File: blobfish.jpg (24 KB, 373x560) Image search: [Google]
blobfish.jpg
24 KB, 373x560
>>17518704
>feeled
>>
since the brains basically programmed to flood with dopamine at death, all accounts of these "visions" can be chalked to hallucinations
>>
>>17516217
was hit by a drunk driver in my door.
A flash of bright light turned in to me swimming underwater in a warm swimming pool.
All of reality was warm and delicious feeling, like warm water only thicker.
There was a bright light in the distance, gave impression of tunnel but not a tunnel.
God lived in the light.
Was a movie screen to my right with my life happening fast on the screen, like scenes.
Glowing people in white robes with gold belts were moving through the water into the screen and out of the screen.
They were changing things.
I couldn't see their faces because they glowed.
They didn't have wings, but they talked to each other and seemed busy.
There was the background noise of like, a lunchroom convo or something.
Jesus was there. I could feel him talking to my soul.
He didn't say much, but reassured me not to be scared.
I didn't see Him.
Satan was also there, but he was paralyzed and afraid.
He was behind me and to my left, hiding in my shadow cast by the bright light in the distance.
The light burned him, he was terrified and could not speak.
All of a sudden, the "dimmer switch" turns up slowly on reality.
The car then skids to a stop, like all that long time in the heated pool was compressed into an instant of real time.
I suffer near fatal injuries, am told I would die, but I survive anyway.
I was a Christian.
I still am.
I never told anyone but my mom.
>>
> " feeled "
>>
>>17518708
Dopamine could be the catalyst for seeing into the other side
>>
>>17518708
>since the brains basically programmed to flood with dopamine at death

explain the evolutionary advantage of this :^)
>>
>>17518738
>dopamine is a neurotransmitter
>in the event of impending death, brain begins rapidly sending signals in an attempt to survive through any possible means
>people who have survived because of the brain's hyperactivity in this state pass on that tendency

Evolution is easy
>>
>>17518708
>Dopamine
I'll give you one more shot to get your neuro facts correct.
>>
>>17518755
seratonin
>>
>>17518758
Brain floods with a mASSIVE amount if DMT but only after the brain has completely shut down. It has been observed that the pineal gland comes back "on" for only a few minutes to flood the flood. If you ever smoke it, I recommend everyone does it once (more than once is a little much), you only smoke less than half of a tenth of a gram and even then the trip only lasts for 15 minutes if the DMT is good quality. I'll type more on extraction and what not if y'all want. Majored in neuroscience so this shit gives me a boner.
>>
>>17518772
oh right I'm on /x/
>>
>>17518772
Fuck typing on phones. This is where major scientists have come to agree that those few minutes are when something is leaving the body or you are experiencing a deeply subconscious based visual journey.
>>
File: Cereal.jpg (173 KB, 500x746) Image search: [Google]
Cereal.jpg
173 KB, 500x746
>>17518775
>This is where major scientists have come to agree
>>
>>17516217
My heart stopped during an overdose. I saw nothing. My consciousness just stopped and picked back up in the hospital. There's nothing after this. Only void.
>>
>>17518804
Phew, what a relief. Thanks anon.
>>
>>17518708
This. The majority of people don't see or remember seeing anything. I've had to resuscitate multiple people and I hate the stories I've heard about this, the "its not your time" shit, no it wasn't your time because someone manually circulated oxygen through your brain and managed to kick start your heart. Dont diminish that accomplishment.
>>
File: Soos.png (32 KB, 412x550) Image search: [Google]
Soos.png
32 KB, 412x550
>>17518832
Hell yeah bruv
>>
>>17516217
Twice. Once when I was a born, another time I drowned in France and was resuscitated. Had the life flash and saw the light and everything. Not religious or anything because of it.
>>
>>17518809
It is pretty relieving.
>>
>>17516217
I'm not sure if I almost died, but I had a strange experience that caused my mind to feel as though it stretched back to ancient times and then rapidly stretched through all of time up to the exact moment where I started to think back. At that moment, it felt as though the loop was closed, and a piece of me 'broke off' in that bubble.
From that moment, for about 3 months, I had strange control of my mind. Like I was constantly dreaming and conscious at the same time, but I couldn't ignore my thoughts during this time. Imagine it as you keep remembering to breathe, and everytime you began to stop thinking about it beeathing, you had a sudden 'realization' that you weren't thinking about it and start it over.

Eventually, my mind settled and all that stopped. But the whole experience has definitely changed me. Not sure what happened though, til this day.
>>
One time, this thread had a near-death experience, but I brought it back to life.

True story.
>>
I didn't have a true near-death experience, because I never died. But, I did have a tonic-clonic seizure in 2013 and what I remember is pretty much synonymous with what a lot of people experience during NDEs. I honestly just think it's just the brain releasing certain chemicals, because it's not like I was actually dying; I never stopped breathing. My brain just went haywire.
>>
>>17518716
I od'd in an alley behind a bar and heart stopped for sometime. Had the same sensation of being underwater in maybe kind of a thick warm liquid. Blackness all around me unable to see nothing. Felt at peace with it. Like everything was going to be OK. Didn't want to come back at all and was really upset at the EMT that revived me. It was not accidental it was a suicide attempt. Im not suicidal anymore but no longer fear death.
>>
File: 1406899772876.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1406899772876.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>
>>17516217
My mom died for 5 minutes during brain surgery immediately after my birth because she had an aneurysm. She hasn't really told me much about it but from what she's said being revived is like waking up from a dream when you're part lucid but not yet awake. You can recognize outside influences like people talking, but you're not sure how to process the information. P
>>
File: 1433831440739.png (724 B, 246x184) Image search: [Google]
1433831440739.png
724 B, 246x184
>>17518716
>There was the background noise of like, a lunchroom convo or something.
>Jesus was there. I could feel him talking to my soul.
>Satan was also there, but he was paralyzed and afraid.
>He was behind me and to my left, hiding in my shadow cast by the bright light in the distance.
So heaven is a school cafeteria and Satan is that one basement-dwelling loner who eats by himself in the gym?
>>
In the military a buddy of mine died and was revived after being dead something like five minutes.

He said there was nothing, just utterly, nothing.
>>
>>17518772
Yes plz, more about extraction. Always wondered where people actually get theirs from?
>>
i remember this guy from /x/ that said everyone have their own afterlife based on their beliefs. Seems fitting.
>>
>>17518282
Energy creates energy
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.