[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russell Brand and Transcendental Meditation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: brand2_175x125.jpg (36 KB, 496x354) Image search: [Google]
brand2_175x125.jpg
36 KB, 496x354
Russell Brand, always talks about spirituality, he wouldn't shut the fuck up about it on youtube for a couple of years.

Yet he never actually explains how to fucking meditate, nor does anybody.

Is TM some sort of secret? How do I 'awaken' my 'third eye' without having to pay through the nose?

Surely I could learn this shit from someone online, why is it all so secretive? I honestly haven't found one person online who teaches you how to do Transcendental Meditation properly.

Anyone have any idea why this is?
>>
>>17515148
Because they want you to pay! DUH! its all a big scam. I used to post on /x/ about how much money me and my friends made from the 2012 ascension shit. My friend used to charge big $ for this. its just bullshit BTW.
you go to a class and a teacher lights incense and does all of this "Hollywood shit for tourists" like says some prayers, does some ritual, does some humming, bows, puts out a carpet and dumb shit like that. by this time and hour has passed and then he just tells you to breathe and gives you a mantra.
it's mostly gullible white people with too much time on their hands.
I dont care what other people do though
here is the list of mantras that some pay to get.
http://selfhelprobot.com/51-meditation-mantras-list
>>
File: brand (1).jpg (142 KB, 634x1051) Image search: [Google]
brand (1).jpg
142 KB, 634x1051
Russell Brand is a cross dressing loon.
>>
File: brand (2).jpg (105 KB, 634x841) Image search: [Google]
brand (2).jpg
105 KB, 634x841
>>17515185

Hero of the Left.
>>
>>17515148
The Beatles guru, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, wrote extensively about this technoque and its underlying mechanics. Is isn't a big secret, just occultic af.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 754x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 754x416
Yeah I read David Lynch's book on this and he never once explains how to do it...I really think it's one secret. He just said that you should try it and find your local TM. Which I did, but I'm a little anxious to try it and was going to trial it with a friend but idk.
Why don't they talk about it?
>>
>>17515148
he's just a big faggot
nothing else
>>
>>17515148
I haven't seen this guy on Youtube once. How do you find such people? Is it watching just one video or do you get it in suggestions? Obviously I'm doing something right, because that weirdo never shows up.
>>
>>17515187
Remember he was married to Satanic Katy Perry
>>
>>17515148

No idea about the transcendental thing but the 3rd eye can be opened with this:

http://en.falundafa.org/falun-dafa-video-audio.html
http://en.falundafa.org/falun-dafa-books.html

Yes it's completely free downloads.
>>
>>17515373
you sir are an enlightened mystic
>>
>>17515148
Because you're retarded and don't know how to use google.

It's common knowledge how to meditate and open your third eye, you just have to look.
>>
>>17515185
Yeah but he gets more pussy than anyone here could hope to. Girls love an accent.
>>
>>17515148

>Russell Brand

top kek, this man is a shill for the NWO. NWO fucking loves pushing that new age shit, since it's a distraction. I bet you think meditating is sitting in a room, going ahhhhhhmmmm until your brain is "cleared."

The secret is that there is none. You "awaken the third eye" by pushing through with absolute strength compounded with absolute desire. For me, it was the equivalent of a gigaton emotional earthquake.
>>
transcendental meditation is something great and good for you that you just have to practice and think about for a long time before you understand, but there is something called "Transcendental Meditation", or "TM" and it is essentially a scientology like scheme which targets rich people, where you pay through the nose to find out "secrets" which are purported to be like ancient hindu wisdoms and shit and you eventually get "your mantra" which is a couple sanskrit sounding syllables picked out JUST for you by an honorable teacher, etc.
I'm not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if this spiritual fad is responsible for the abnormally high adoption of the word "mantra" in the west.

REAL transcendental meditation can't be taught. If you can understand why "TM" is BS by reading what i've written above, then you don't need a senpai, senpai.
>>
File: 1458740751344s.jpg (11 KB, 186x250) Image search: [Google]
1458740751344s.jpg
11 KB, 186x250
>>17515696
Its not ahmmm, it's "Ohm" the word that sounds most like the "hum" of reality itself.

And meditation is meditation, literally in the state between being awake and asleep, just you, your thoughts and your body.

Meditation isn't to clear your mind and breathe.

Its the act of letting all your thoughts come to you, observe them and let them pass, don't hold onto any thoughts, so spin them jn your own way, just watch them...wonder where they are coming from.

It also isn't about focusing on your breathing. Everyone knows how to breathe and you're right, most people only focus on the technicalities of it to be a teacher of yogi, yoga etc.

People can't meditate because they are already conditioned to rely on a system for peace if mind, so they'd rather take drugs, fuck, go out for a drink....you get the idea.

Who really wants to spend their waking life sitting there anyway....unless they "know" there is something else, and here is really just a waiting area while we figure it out.

Good luck anons.
>>
File: a57.jpg (63 KB, 360x239) Image search: [Google]
a57.jpg
63 KB, 360x239
>>17515539
The audio files are in chinese

I try and look for this stuff, you'd think a guide would be on youtube, but no, it seems nobody really talks about it.

>because you're retarded and don't know how to use google

seriously, I fucking challenge you to find something available online

>>17515733
I figured this, but a part of me thought you might be required to have some sort of one to one lesson with another human being

I've tried on my own several times from the basic shit that's on youtube and I get absolutely nowhere, most articles give different, contradictory techniques
>>
>>17515820
http://www.berzinarchives.com/web/x/nav/n1.html_1793712725.html
This might be useful for you. It's a rather in depth guide to Tibetan Buddhism with a ton of different exercises for developing yourself spiritually.

Good luck.
>>
>>17515639
I doubt he's THAT popular, given his micro-dick and all.
>>
Russell Brand was Katy Perry's MK Ultra handler.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NaSYrVbH6c
>>
>>17515148
Russel looks dead inside.

If that is what meditation and transcendence achieves. I'll choose Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17515957
I'll check it out, thanks

>>17516173
Hmm, Russell has been in cahoots with various shady organisations since 2006, my OP photo is him in 2006, I've been keeping a breast of his media goings on since 2005-2006.
>>
I have heard David Lynch talking about this kind of meditation as well, but he doesn't make it sound like as much as a scam as Russel Brand.

Isn't TM a simple Hindu practice?
>>
LSD and DMT Shpongle google it
>>
>>17516151
Bro he's famous. For promiscuous girls, that's all you need.
>>
>>17516587
All these religious trolls are ruining my /x/
>>
>>17515185
>>17515187
i'm pretty left and he means absolutely nothing to me. it's too bad that you can't deal with guys wearing dresses but it says more about you than about anyone else.
>>
>hating on based Russell
you guys understand that envy is a sin, right?
>>
BEADY
>>
>>17515148
Russell Brand knows some long words and sticks them together to create big sentences with little meaning. His knowledge of spirituality and any kind of awakening is lacking in substance. He's a regular surface guru.
>>
>>17518587
fuck off
>>
>>17520670
So is wrath.
>>
>>17520659
he's seen some shit
>>
>>17515148
meditation is nothing more than a conscious seeking of the self and as such the universal self, this can be done in many ways and does not necessarily mean sitting with your legs crossed. silence is helpful and all too rare nowadays
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.