[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how many of you really, truly, and honestly believe that the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: shill-card.png (178 KB, 620x264) Image search: [Google]
shill-card.png
178 KB, 620x264
So how many of you really, truly, and honestly believe that the government pays dozens or hundreds of workers full-time to monitor this specific web forum and post disinformation about the paranormal or conspiracies or what have you.

Do you realize just how tiny and insignificant this little web-hole is? Ask your co-workers or classmate or relatives if they have even heard of /x/. No one knows or cares about this specific page on the grand scheme of things. If they even know what 4chan is it's because of /b/, and /b/=4chan in the public eye.

The very idea than men in black are out there paying people to troll /x/ is so laughable that I don't even know where to begin.

>inb4 paid shill
>inb4 good goy
>>
>>17516243
I hope you get paid per reply
>>
If any board has disinfo gov shills, it's /pol/
>>
Personally, I don't believe the vast majority of the shit I see here because most of it is pants-on-head retarded. However, on the whole it's still a fun place for free exchange of ideas on the world of the strange.

People believe all kinds of things out there, people. Just because they say something mainstream or against your beliefs does not make them a paid government shill. If anything, they probably are just hearing the things out in the world that we all hear, and sure that could include propaganda. But to suggest that they come here specifically to inject us all with it? Come on.
>>
It would only have to be one motivated worker, this is a slow board; but you already knew that, didn't you?
>>
No its just trolls trolling trolls.

I know because I am an accused shill but im just bored
>>
maybe not here.

visited glp lately?
that whole operation is 1 big psyop.
>>
File: chair force.jpg (548 KB, 3000x1948) Image search: [Google]
chair force.jpg
548 KB, 3000x1948
>>17516243
Pictures don't lie m8
>>
>>17516243
Not /x/. The good thing about the paranormal is that the people who talk about it tend to discredit themselves. Our area of interest is so over-saturated in obviously fake stuff that it doesn't matter if you uncover a real conspiracy. The word conspiracy itself will invite shitposters and shoot your evidence down.

Fast boards with an unstable user base, like /pol/ and /r9k/, do get hit. I've seen enough evidence to believe that. Whether it has anything to do with the government is something I have no way of knowing.
>>
>>17516287
>>17516287
>>17516287
>>
>>17516243
shill.
its a fucking meme mostly now, anon. you need to stop taking 4chan seriously.
>>
>>17516243
>full-time
Probably not. Maybe some damage control here and there.

There are marketing shills though. There's subversive advertising all over the place.
Notice how you kept seeing those Christine Chubbuck threads for a month or two. There's a movie about her coming out. That's not a coincidence.
There was proof in the sony emails that they do this,
>>
File: 1455391280004.png (153 KB, 1638x1435) Image search: [Google]
1455391280004.png
153 KB, 1638x1435
>>17516243
either pic related or actual shill
>>
>>17516287
>>17516368
The idea of a lone government operative whose sole mission is to patrol /x/ for thought control is no less laughable.

>>17516377
>>17516446
I'm not on some herpty derp crusade to make /x/ "wake up". It's Sunday, I'm drunk, and as I said here >>17516276 /x/ is a fun place for the exchange of out there ideas. I'm just curious of what people think. This is entertainment.
>>
every government has a surprisingly large number of people who are paid to monitor and shill on so many forums. they have journalists on the payroll so why not forum members? cost effectiveness.
>>
Wouldn't be surprised if "they" employed a "shit-posting AI" for lack of a better term. It wouldn't be hard to do as has been demonstrated most recently through "Tay". It would be silly to pay someone when you could assign this task to one of your many supercomputers to run in the background. Some of the posts that you see on this board sort of lend credence to the thought, there are plenty of posts that are a clear attempt to de-rail a thread, but are so irrelevant to the subject matter that they just look out of place altogether.
>>
>>17516785
This seems quite plausible.
>>
Why would the government patrol /x/ /pol/ /r9k/ when they could keep tabs on isis blogs or radical sympathizing websites?
>>
>>17516243
You're right. But you're still a shitposter for making a bait thread like this.
>>
>>17516243
>operation mockingbird

anyone that thinks this board isn't monitored by disinfo agents has not realized the lie they sleep in everynight. wake up and you will see the agents are everywhere evne though they are so little in numbers...
>>
File: 1452119156126.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1452119156126.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>17516243
Governments, special interest groups, political groups, corporations and religious groups all do it.

Everybody knows, it's nothing new.
>>
>>17516243
it's because you're the minority of people who aren't paranoid schitzos on here
>>
>>17516785
>>17518075
There is also those out of context posts on here that you see occasionally, that look like someone ran a sentance through a bunch of different languages in Google translate and then posted the results.
Never really thought of it until now, but it is really similar to how AI like cleverbot can be glitchy and say something that ALMOST seems like a coherent sentence, but just doesn't make any sense.
>>
Shill please go

Besides most shills do it for free :^)
>>
>>17518163
Wasn't there some mass murderer who posted on /r9k/? Once something like that happens, the feds have an interest in at least watching to try to find the next faggot before it happens again.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.