[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today as an atheist i had my first spiritual experience, I met
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: spooksmaeister.jpg (104 KB, 445x640) Image search: [Google]
spooksmaeister.jpg
104 KB, 445x640
Today as an atheist i had my first spiritual experience, I met a girl i knew a year ago who i grew up with at school, She was very sheltered, naive, and dumb in her actions, people would smoke weed and fuck her over for money or just use her, people would shit on her a lot because she would make a joke out of it or just go along with it, She was very mentally unstable also and still is, She lacked what i would call a will of self and people took advantage of her because of it, I watched people shit on her all the time, I also would because im a cunt but I feel as if i was the only one who really felt sorry for her in the group, I was with a girl who was friends with her and we went to her apartment today, A year later, And she's been smoking meth and honestly I looked into her eyes and saw nothing but hate, The first thing that comes to mind was she's possessed which is a bit strange to me, She dominated everyone in the room and she's a 5'6 40kg girl whos pretty,personality wise she was so strong in what she was a year ago till today, She was getting mad at the girl i was with because she wanted to leave and paid for uber,I tried to make small talk with her being friendly but she wasn't interested, Completely different to the girl who would love anyone's attention and was always happy, she was abducted and forced to shoot up and is a meth addict now, But the longer i stayed there the more unease I felt, It was a gradual feeling of deep unease, And I wasn't intimidated by her physically or mentally, The situation its self wasn't intimidating either, This girl had a presence to her, When she entered a room people stopped talking, they were silent but it seemed she had something over them in some regard in a sense that they changed around her, Me and the girl i was with were in her room and she kept coming in.
>>
>>17515166
She was getting more and more agitated but it never reached a level in which you would feel an anxiety in a sense that from the confrontation that arose from her anger/rudeness, She wasn't physically intimidating or mentally intimidating to me, but she was to my friend mentally because she was berating her, I've got to tell you I went in happy because i thought this girl was the same girl I knew a year ago, It was like a different person was in front of me the moment i looked into her eyes I could see how much see had changed, I can honestly tell you I had a feeling that felt as if, And i could only describe this as being spiritually attacked as within 5-10 minutes of being there i felt as if i had to leave on an instinctual level, Now this girl wasn't a threat to me at all, But there was something about her that was just plain scary, I told my friend about this and she felt the exact same way, the people she was hanging out with were satanists, they gave my friend acid and she said they were telepathically attacking her trying to make her one of them, this group dont have genders and wear makeup the leaders name was phoenix, which sound symbolic, the will that girl had would have been crushed under them, but thankfully my friend resisted them, That feeling I got i wont forget, I can't rationalize why I felt like that around her at all.
>>
>>17515166
bump
>>
Why do you guys have to make everything an /x/ story?

Take this to /adv/ or something, faggot.
>>
>>17515166
>>17515180
Take your meds.
>>
>>17515166
You and your friends constantly fucked her over. After years of that she snaps and gets into hard drugs. You see how your actions led another human being to the point of self destruction. Nothing spiritual about this. The only wanted to get out because you didn't want to come to terms with how you and your friend's actions ruined a person's life.
>>
>>17515238
But it's supernatural in what i felt is what im saying

>>17515242
I'm completely fine mate i know it sounds retarded I dont even go on this board

>>17515273
I would agree with you there man defiantly, I never took the drugs i was just friends with the people who were, I paid her out a bit sure but it was never malicious in a sense but it could get over the line in some respects, She was more of an aquatint, But the people who I hung out back them used and abused her and fucked her over, She never snapped it was a gradual process she moved to the city and was very naive and trusting and loved to party and do drugs to be cool because she was such a social climber, But yeah now her lifes fucked, I don't feel any responsibility I know my actions back then didn't cause who she is now, But I could have done a lot more to help than to simply feel bad for her and not try to help.
>>
Meth is a hell of a drug. Sounfs like her low self esteem made it easy for these people yo control her. Don't make it something super natural when human nature can be just as powerful or in her case very weak. Get out of there and stay far far away, and tell your friend yo get yhe hell away too. If it helps you stay away, then call it super natural. You dont need yhat shit or those people in your life.
>>
>>17515331
Honestly man i've been in situation where I've been less uneasy where i know im about to get bashed, the feeling I got off her was something else entirely, Meth fucks you up sure, But i've met meth addicts who aren't like her mate, I've never met anyone in my life whos made me feel that uneasy, She wasn't even being that "intimidating" really the situation was fine, The presence she had was fucked, My friend ended up having a panic attack because the phoenix guy was coming and we left very shortly, I was telling her how I felt about all this in what im telling you guys and she completely agreed
>>
>>17515166
>>17515180
oh my god stop with all the commas you fucking baboon
>>
>>17515383
Hey,I'm really sorry,man, I just think, It's a nice thing to do like, makes me look, smarter, I guess lol xD
>>
>>17515180
>>17515166
How many times do you have to say how she wasn't a physical threat to you
>>
She's a lost soul if there is anything soul left in her. You're just now realizing the sadness of the truth for this world. Women Are truly lost without guidance.
>>
>>17515400
You're exactly right in what you said there, a lost soul who lost her soul.
>>
Nothing paranormal about it, people can only take so much before they break
>>
>>17515166
women are fucking morons
they just don't understand to get the fuck away from such situations holy fuck shit
>>
>>17515446
What im saying is I understand her personality based off of her decisions now and the kind of undesirable person she's become, But i've been around people who were meaner and more intimidating and I never got a feeling like I did around her

>>17515503
They do, but they choose not to, they're not stupid just naive in a lot of ways, Also in todays degenerate society they're more susceptible to it.
>>
>>17515180
That was a rather long sentence
>>
>>17515547
I told it as if i was talking to someone not telling a story, I don't want people to think im crazy or just want attention on an anonmous website.
>>
>>17515399
he's a tough guy alright. he says she wasn't intimidating at all but then says she was plain scary rofl
>>
Well meth is the most evil drug, so I can see why she is such a mess and full of hate of course because of the years being pushed around by everyone.

Now that acid part about those satanist telepathically communicating to your friend on acid is fucking scary, even if the actual people in the room weren't trying to communicate, dark forces are around and they will fuck with people. Stay away unless you're a strong person willing to deal with stuff like that.
>>
>>17515527
yes she's possessed by the devil himself. devil sent a big black incubus to buttfuck her in perpetual motion with his 12 inch cock. nobody cares about how much of a little bitch you are buddy.
>>
>>17515559
Yeah the guy who was the "leader" apparently said she was strong, So he kept pushing her harder in whatever it was he was doing to the point one of the other guys there said to stop because it's scarring, They were trying to turn her into them by asking if she was gay and making her second guess herself, But she said she never really accepted what was actually happening to her as if to say she felt it was happening where they were fucking with her telepathically, but she never accepted that they were actually doing that, and then once she did she said it got way worse for her and she ended up just leaving, She said she has a strong sense of who she is so she wasn't as receptacle to it.
>>
>>17515553
Mate im saying the feeling I felt off of her wasn't like any sort of feeling that has come from someone I know or any situation i've been in, Clearly pointing the rational answer to what could have caused it before going on to say that it wasn't any of those.
>>
>>17515166
i seem to have that same presence you describe. you talk about it like it's a bad thing, guys respect me women want to bang me and i don't even have to do a thing.
>>
>>17515572
Yeah, as long you're a spiritually strong person you won't be an easy target. Becareful though anyone can be attacked badly through witchcraft so just stay away. The satanic image they like just metaphorically shows you the dark forces.
>>
U know Steve-o whacked out guy from jackass/mtv whatever. He was into scary levels of ALL drugs and said at his worst borderline suicidal level he heard sentient voices and claimed they told him to do thing and he was convinced they were discarnate. So he's on ton of every drug including meth so who knows buts it's said nephilim earth bound demons can attack those weekend by depression and drugs plus add to that consciously inviting satan in by hanging with occultist dabbler dilettantes and who knows...
>>
>>17515599
Yeah, and being a self described atheist im not very spiritual, but my eldest brother is a hardline christain whos the real deal if you know what i mean speaks in tongues doesn't go to church because it isn't the real religion taught, its Churi-chianity which isn't actually a spiritual connection, But when i was in her presence it was scary but in a way in which I wasn't actually fearful of it because I realized finally what my brother had been talking about, It's like i could feel it coming off her onto me, And if i didn't know what it was it would have effected it me possibly, But the fact I knew what was happening I looked at her without her control over me, she couldn't meet my eye at all and I was cracking jokes and making a show of how she wasn't effecting me, But I defiantly felt what was there and wanted to leave immediately with my friend who felt the same.
>>
>>17515613
That's it man, in my darkest depression i find my self doing things uncontrollably and regretful and find myself doing them over and over, I fucked with an ouija board and think something stuck around for a while.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.