[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Law of Attraction and the Illuminati
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 15
File: 2jb89c6.jpg.png (205 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
2jb89c6.jpg.png
205 KB, 800x800
What if the so-called "Elite" have used the Law of Attraction against / on us for hundreds (or thousands) of years?

I've never thought about this before.
See, there were conspiracy theories about mind-control, but if thoughts create or attract things (or create situations, whatever), then it might be possible to override "weaker" thoughts with more dominant ones.

If the Illuminati uses this Law of Attraction to make us obedient slaves, then it'd be really hard to take control of our lives... but it'd be still possible!

Here's an article about it: http://lionsgroundnews.com/the-law-of-attraction-illuminati/

What do you think?
>>
File: dgdse23.jpg (45 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
dgdse23.jpg
45 KB, 400x300
>>17505317
cont.

Also: while we're all selfish, we believe that we are not in control of our lives.

"I'm not in charge!"
"I have to work for a living"
"I'm powerless against [anything]"

We believe (mostly on a subconscious level) we're just insignificant people.
Yes, we have goals, everyday goals, but while we're focusing on those, we also think that our future depends on other people.

... and the Elite controls all.
They believe in themselves.
They believe that
- they are in charge
- others do the work for them
- they are all-powerful

See the difference?
These people are trained to be perfectly selfish from their childhood.

... While you were born into a world of slaves.
You were taught to act and think like a slave.
>>
File: rgrte3.jpg (74 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
rgrte3.jpg
74 KB, 600x800
>>17505317
>>17505323
cont.

Just observe your own thoughts!
What are your most dominant thoughts, emotions and beliefs?

What are your core beliefs, for example?
What do you really, really believe (about life in general, about relationships, money, etc)?

Imagine that you were born in a very powerful, wealthy family - that you are part of this Elite.
What were your dominant thoughts and beliefs?
You'd see the world as a playground, a happy place to live.
You'd be successful, your life would be easy.

Now imagine that these families survived centuries or millenia.
Every generation thought like this.
Success, money and power grew stronger and stronger.

... while the herd (slaves, "everyday people") knew nothing about the power of their own mind.
They just followed their masters: Rulers, trends, religions, beliefs.
They've had no idea that they could follow their own path.

You and I (and billions of other slaves) are basically living and breathing AIs.
We're programmed to serve, entertain and feed our masters.

Christians were/ are right, from this point of view: God is in us, yet we follow Satan (not literally, but still...).
>>
File: hrdjt5.jpg (66 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
hrdjt5.jpg
66 KB, 600x400
>>17505317
>>17505323
>>17505331

When was the last time you felt really, really happy?
Or satisfied?
... powerful?

Can you feel the constant fear in yourself or in others?
The news are full of fear mongering, violence - what was the last "good" or happy thing that happened in the world?

The masses don't have their own thoughts.
Even our opinions were born in other people's mind.

We have to wake up.
You, an individual, need to focus on your own beliefs, own goals and your own power.
That's the only way to freedom.

And you know what's the worst part of this?
Your family, your lover or your child might not want this freedom.
They might want to follow the trends, the empty promises of politicians or some weird cult / religion.

Many people have no idea how powerful they could be(come).
But it's easier to be a follower.
Thinking became a hobby, a difficult exercise.

What if this isn't even our own fault?
What if the Elite can really control our minds and can suppress our creative powers?
>>
>>17505317
>Here's an article about it: http://lionsgroundnews.com/the-law-of-attraction-illuminati/

This guy also has videos, by the way.
The first one is 100% the text:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWqlIo-n-qI

The second is interesting, too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Ktrr_rpgo

He has a very weird accent, sorry for that!
>>
Very interesting theory OP props to you and all the detail. I definitely thinks it's plausible as we've been indoctrinated from the moment we can think to believe we are powerless.

Watch out for the incoming shills in this thread though.
>>
>>17505424

It's good to know that I'm not alone with this theory.

And yeah
>Watch out for the incoming shills in this thread though.

I even fear that this thread's going to get deleted...
But it's worth a try.
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>17505317
>>17505323
>>17505331
>>17505347
Best read I had in months, thanks OP!
>>
File: sgsr65.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
sgsr65.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>17505443

You're welcome, Anon!

My only problem with this theory is: if our consciousness is so powerful, then why would anyone need to enslave others?

Wouldn't it be easier to use this power to create a perfect world, together?
I know this sounds too good to be true, but still: why uses the Illuminati our own creative power on and against us?

A possible answer: like I said in >>17505331 , they treat us as intelligent robots.
We believe that AIs will do the dirty work for us, in the future.
The Elite thinks about us, normal people the same way: we're entertaining them.
Playing with intelligent toys is more fun than playing with soulless ones.

Also this is a controlled evolution (of mankind, society, and basically everything).
If everyone would be free, they couldn't predict what would happen.

Another theory: this "Law of Attraction" is not as powerful as we think.
Maybe reality is indeed material and this Law works on a psychic level (which also has material basis).

So it's not about multiverses or subjective realities, we're all living in the same world... and that's why they have to rule us.
Those who have the power have everything.
Rule or be ruled.

Like in the Highlander movie: there can be only one (master).
The rest of them are only slaves.
>>
>>17505317
Good premise.

We all go about our lives without clear focus on the path ahead.

god speed, you black emperor!
>>
nail on the head, buddy -- keep up the good work
>>
>11 replies, 6 posters
>>
File: dgse2.jpg (208 KB, 1728x800) Image search: [Google]
dgse2.jpg
208 KB, 1728x800
>>17505482
>>17505492

Thank you guys!

Ok, here's another thing:
What if the Elite is not "evil" at all?
What if there's no mind-control?

Here's the thing: the Law of Attraction is about being positive, focusing on our goals and having beneficial beliefs.

So let's say there are a few individuals on the planet who can control their own thoughts and can really focus on their goals (almost) all the time... and there are the rest of us.

What if they're not the bad guys, but we are the lazy ones?
I mean yeah, we're working hard, of course.
We're not physically lazy.
We just don't use our own mental power to make our own life better - that's all.

I remember someone said that even if we'd start over with equal backgrounds, the same status quo would take shape again (a few powerful people and a lot of powerless).

Why?
Because it's all about our thoughts, beliefs and emotions.
You need to have a "mental stamina" - determination and creativity to achieve your goals and to have your freedom.

But, again: it's just a theory.

Maybe they're really in charge and can oppress us (it sounds more realistic).
... Or this is a fight with our own counsciesness and every one of us can become powerful.

>>17505505

Yeah, I wrote the first posts.
This thread is still young.
>>
>>17505463
why do you have an image of neptune's crown

something something left eye
>>
>>17505536

Umm... no idea what you're talking about, sorry!
Could you explain?
>>
Hey OP could you help me mastering the law of attraction?
I know this sounds odd but I've been stuck lately, doing nothing, no job since 9months.. my mind is blank atm.
>>
File: srgsr46.jpg (67 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
srgsr46.jpg
67 KB, 640x350
>>17505618
Check Neville Goddard's writings.
The Power of Awareness is a good summary, you should read it.

Neville says that you should act like your best self - act as a man you wish to be.

A visualization tip: imagine this "best self" FROM your own perspective; don't just "watch" it like a movie, from the outside.

So it's not just thoughts and feelings; you have to change your core beliefs.
They are YOU.
If you start to see the world differently, the world will literally become different.

Neville believes that God is (the) "I AM".
We are all the faces of God.
>>
>>17505636
Thanks I WILL listen to the audiobook.
Also I'm visualizing my best self from third person (not from my own eyes). So I'll change that too.

I don't understand by core beliefs is this important? Can you give advices for that too?
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 340x148) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 340x148
>>17505317
Why do you think it's on pic related and not on the $100 bill?
>>
They have also used video games to create war scenarios and attacks.
>>
>>17505648
>I don't understand by core beliefs is this important? Can you give advices for that too?

Your entire consciousness are made of beliefs.
It's like the certain parts / functions of your brain (you don't even have to know that the consc. is in your brain or vice versa).

In theory, we constantly create (or attract? maintain?) reality.
And this reality contains many beliefs (in fact: informations): the sky is blue, there is gravity, etc, etc.

Many beliefs are collective (see above), but you can change yourself, and that's what you want to do anyway.
You can get wealthier, healthier, etc.
These are your personal core beliefs: informations of / about YOU.

So if you focus on a certain belief (let's say your wealth), you strengthen that belief.
If you start to visualize that you are a millionaire, you start to create a new belief (instead of your own belief of you being poor).
>>
>>17505663

Hehh, very interesting.

>>17505679
>They have also used video games to create war scenarios and attacks.

Indeed.
Video games are full of aggression, and so our consciousness is full of violence, too.

While these games can help us to develop logic, better reflexes and our ability to co-operate with others, we still create more and more violence in real life, thanks to them.

It's a vicious cycle, really.
We should exercies or do some sports (to develop those beneficial skills) instead of these aggressive games, so we could avoid the creation of wars, terrorism, etc
>>
i will just say that i tried that law of atraction thing like ALOT ok and i didn't get NOTHIN off of it, it's just a bunch of made up stuff to sell books to poor ppl in my opinion ok even though i really wanted it to be true cause i hate my job real bad but it's not real it's just a bunch of made up gooblygook ok and that's my opinion on this site ok
>>
File: dbdsge3.jpg (846 KB, 1200x884) Image search: [Google]
dbdsge3.jpg
846 KB, 1200x884
>>17505716

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
I still couldn't figure it out.

But one of this thread's question is: What if the Elite suppresses our creating powers?
It's possible that reality is out of balance: the 1% can easily maintain their power, while the 99% suffers.

Perhaps this is why they kept the Law of Attraction in secret - if everyone could use it perfectly, the wealth and power would be shared equally.

So it's possible that you're doing everything right - but the Elite's power (like a strong gravitational force) is just stronger...
>>
>>17505517
>What if the Elite is not "evil" at all?

That depends on what you consider "evil"

Basically, the elite is just a bunch of power hungry individuals that would do anything to maintain their power and acquire more. It's all there is to it. These people will destroy everything and everyone if need be to preserve their power.

This is basic human behavior, some people have suppressed it, but everyone has the potential to get hooked on "power". Everyone feels a bit of that allure, the desire to be "in charge", feared, respected and so on, it's an unnatural feeling and it becomes more perversely pleasurable than any drug or spiritual experience if gratified and reinforced.

It is an affront to our nature as truly intelligent beings and a remnant of something far more primal down our evolutionary ladder, however it is a reality and all the motivations of the elite can be ascribed to it. Everything they cause and engineer is simply a side effect of this never ending power trip.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1522x2998) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1522x2998
You're right Op. The elite do use the law of attraction in their favor, except they know how to maintain power and gather more energy through the use of Magick, it's the reason why many people associate the Rothschild family or any other elite members to Aleister Crowley and the occult.

Occult pretty much means "hidden knowledge" they're so good at hiding this only someone aware of the esoteric language can see the clues. I've been looking into this for about 6 years now and I'm convinced it's possible.

You can try and practice similar rituals but you'll reach a point where you need a master of the craft to lead you because the information isn't out as a whole. Only because they choose not to publish it. Why? For the same reason the law of attraction will attract the right individuals towards the masters once the student takes the initiative.
>>
>>17506079
>For the same reason the law of attraction will attract the right individuals towards the masters once the student takes the initiative.

What do you mean by this?
>>
>>17506093
>if you're trying to become like the masters, you can! Except the information can only be obtained through the ones who posses it. It's a "so it won't fall into the wrong hands type of thing"

>and the law of attraction works by making a student's path and a teacher's path cross each other (Since there's not a place you go to and learn about the law of attraction)
>>
Good thread.
I'll practice the law of attraction and post results.
>>
>>17505317
Sort of. They spy on you and manifest your beliefs through algorythms and other means of calculated manipulation. Then they act like the snowball is your fault.
>>
File: 1390314922621.gif (944 KB, 275x146) Image search: [Google]
1390314922621.gif
944 KB, 275x146
>>17505771
Yup, they worship saturn too.
Look at saturn's things, mining, oil, gemstones, banks, astrology, medicine.

All saturnal, and you know what saturn is also in charge of? Very long reins.
>>
Someone has been playing a little too much Bioshock.
>>
>>17506599
>reins

You mean reigns, right?
>>
>>17506590
So you believe that one can manipulate others via the Law of Attraction?
How is that even possible?
>>
>>17508173
Meme magic it's not all bad just a means to an end
>>
By saying that "they" can "control" you, you are probably giving them more power.

You are in control.
>>
File: gsserh.jpg (20 KB, 232x254) Image search: [Google]
gsserh.jpg
20 KB, 232x254
>>17508343
>>
While ideas and thoughts can certainly pave the way for or reinforce the actual implementation of an action or event, by themselves they really are worth little. Getting all hyped and worked up for a certain event or excruciatingly planning it to the tiniest detail, without action there is no result. In such cases only a force of momentum can be built, which when passed on to others will eventually reach a critical mass when the actions or perceptions of the many will establish a new norm.
>>
>>17508444
Hold me I can not handle it
>>
>>17508451
Cannot handle what exactly?
>>
>>17508464
Unknowable feel of the new coming into reality and also feeling that new feel completely. just trying to make u feel good I'm fine btw
>>
>>17508487
Dayyyym that was so deep.
>>
>>17508497
No it wasn't just an explanation I chose to post young fag
>>
>>17508498
Hmmm ok. Thx for the "feels" then. I hope the OP or anyone else found something productive in my post.
>>
>>17508444
>... or not.
>>
>>17508173
controlling someone's environment based on their beliefs and beliefs about their reactions
>>
>>17508343
Control freaks don't let that be the case.
>>
>>17508175
Jim Cramer, go away. You were wrong about Bear Sterns and your wrong about the Illuminati.
>>
ok well i tried that law of atraction shit like a million times before and didn't get DOODLY SQUAT, and i have written on it many times on here, but listening to this old nerd neville goddard has got me pumped up and i got the day off and nothing to do so i will sit around and try to attract some cool stuff to come to me and if it dont work i'll moan and groan on here some more and prolly try again 6 months later lmao :D
>>
>>17508737
In order to get you must also give. Just thinking about it wont get you anywhere.
>>
File: 1423091812444.png (416 KB, 623x527) Image search: [Google]
1423091812444.png
416 KB, 623x527
>>17505636
One one hand this sounds like a positive thing, on the other it also reeks of New World Order religion to me just like ancient alien theory and transhumanism. Implying that one should be the god of themselves, self love and all that. I'm not sure if I like this all that much. Finding success in life is fine but there should also be room for far more than that like being a good person, helping others, etc.
>>
>>17508793
agreed
>>
>>17508777
read that again and try to see sarcasm
>>
>>17506079
>For the same reason the law of attraction will attract the right individuals towards the masters once the student takes the initiative.
where did you get this from?
>>
>>17508737
You didn't believe.
>>
>>17509766
>>17508777
well my law of attaction didn't work. possibly b/c i was hungover and i only tried it for like 15 min. while hungover. i guess my ego was too into what i wanted? or it was too dumb? or mabye it's a crock of BULL FLOP? oh well if you see someone on here saying that the law of atraction it's a bunch of BULL DOO DOO then that's me ok
>>
File: gsdzr5.jpg (581 KB, 800x630) Image search: [Google]
gsdzr5.jpg
581 KB, 800x630
>>17505317
OP here again.

I see there are posts about why the LoA doesn't work (at all or just sometimes).

Well I think we can have three models about how the LoA works:

1, There are many individuals who can create / attract things into their lives.
But because sometimes we want the same things, our desires collide... and that's why we have all these wars, fights and poverty.
Our desires and goals confuse us, so we believe we have no power at all.

(Also it's possible that there is an Illuminati - or call it what you want - that deliberately confuses us, so they can use us as slaves)

See: Abraham-Hicks, The Secret

2, We live in a multiverse. Everyone has power over his / her own life.
While we constantly interact with each other, we have our own perspective, our own universe, so we can do whatever we want.
Question: if this is true, then why do we encounter so much problems?
And what's the point of a reality like this.

(In this theory, the Elite has only power over you if you let them to have.
If you believe you are free, you're going to be free.)

See: Bashar

3, There is only one consciousness and that's You.
You can't perceive other consciousnesses.
The entire reality is IN you, even your own body.
While this theory can answer a lot of questions, we can still ask: Then why do YOU encounter problems at all?
What's the point of a solipsistic reality, anyway?
And why are there different languages, and why can't you control everything?

(In this version, you made up the Illuminati. It was a subconscious act, probably.... just like everything else. Maybe you just wanted to have villains in your story. And hey: I'm just another voice in your head, right?)

See: Steve Pavlina's subjective reality theory.
>>
If the Illuminati used the Law of Attraction to control the masses, then why didn't they stop the Law of Attraction of being released to the masses?
>>
>>17511693
Fair question.

Here's a possible answer: maybe the masses craved so much for freedom that they manifested these books and movies / videos.
It's possible that the Elite can't have 100% control over us.
Maybe that's why there were always rebellions and revolutions throughout history.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.