[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My encounters with the Devil.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: the-devil-in-the-movie-legend.png (333 KB, 750x404) Image search: [Google]
the-devil-in-the-movie-legend.png
333 KB, 750x404
>Be July, 2015.
>Just got home from New Zealand
> Sitting in laundry smoking synthetic(I've been smoking that for near 5 years now man, got tolerant to a point where I had to have shit custom made for myself, seen two friends OD around me on it).
>Have odd thought to myself, "I reckon if Lucifer came at me mentally I could take him, yeah fucken oath I could take him"
> Start Smiling to myself, laugh, have couple more billies, get up, walk out of the laundry and into my room.
>Room is directly across from the laundry, can see laundry when laying down on bed.
>Lay down, tuck myself in, look at the laundry.
>Close my eyes.
> And I was sitting upright, back in the laundry.
>Lots all control of body, hands slammed down on bench in front of me, heard laughing.
>Started saying my death wishes, last rites all that stuff.
>Spine started bending backwards, couldn't stop it, literally had to pull myself closed just to keep my spine from bending back.
>Just as it got to an arch, I lost my balance, and gained full control over my body.
>And I jumped on the bed and just went limp, heard more laughing, felt my spine tingling, then passed out.
>>
OP here, continued, this happened LAST Friday..

>In Laundry, smoking Synth with Dad, stronger shit than last time.
>Feel great, high af, talking about music and what not.
>Spine starts tingling again, do Jnana mudra(index finger and thumb together), start conversing with father about some song and singing it.
>Never heard song before, proceed to sing and tap it word for word, with perfect rhythm and sound.
>When I finish I realize what just happened. go to lounge room to sit down.
>Everything gets heavy again, same feeling as the first night in the laundry.
>Hear a voice this time, deeper and more concrete in pronunciation and speech than I've ever heard in my life, almost like a super low monotone flatnoise, except you could hear words.
>Feel dread fill me.
>Realize the prospect of my soul is the topic.
>Receive other interference from another being.
>Speaks through me "I am not ready".
>Stands me up and walks me out and into my room, and I fell asleep.

Since then I've been writing down a lot of nonsensical thoughts that seem broken and unstructured in the English context, yet their meaning is relevant. Also I have quite a deep voice, lately I've been about to reproduce a demonic tone, and it sounds good..
>>
pls stay safe anon
>>
Lmao so shitty, i always asked for the devil to come and take my soul. Nothing happened, fk that goat dude.
>>
Wow anon, sure is weird how this happens whenever you do drugs.

Maybe it's the drugs?
>>
DMT is a drug in that relative perspective, what's your point? I experienced what I did.
>>
>>17502260
Yes, you experienced what you did, but my point was that it wasn't some kind of devil, it was the drugs. Pretty much every time someone sees a deity/has some kind of supernatural experience drugs are involved.
>>
This is gonna fall down to this saying, and we'll agree to disagree.

Stuart Chase — 'For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.'
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 640x458
>
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 500x500
Ain't nothing like the real thing.
>>
>>17502184
You o'ded ...
>>
File: spoopy.png (376 KB, 605x661) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.png
376 KB, 605x661
>>17502269
not every time but in many cases its true
>>
Synthetic Weed. That would
be third on my list of go to's
>>
I think demons fuck with people when they're under the influence. The question is, were you tripping balls or tuning into demonic freqencys? Let's say you were tuning into demons, how would you know it's actually the devil and not just some dick head demon? There would be no way of knowing. So in conclusion stop polluting your temple with synthetic devil drugs. I've been through it all before and believe me, if you don't stop, it'll only get worse.
>>
>>17502184
Sleep paralysis. Next!
>>
>>17502184
The back arching thing. Been there done that. Let go. Give them control and you'll end up an inch taller and feeling great. That spine decompression is awesome. Also you're possessed. Sounds like Warborn to me.
>>
>>17502184
anyone who smokes synth should be castrated, publicly humiliated, subjected to harsh work, beaten, and erased from any memory. i'm sad that lucifer has to deal with degenerates like you now.
>>
>>17504992
Fuck off, synth sympathizer.
>>
>>17502205
no synths allowed
>>
>>17505070
Degenerates like you belong on a cross.
>>
>>17505098
They're not real. They never will be.
>>
>guys i've seen some shit
>i used to take a lot of drugs back then and...

Every fuckin thread
Get your shit together mang if you can't handle your mind just stop.
>>
>>17502184
Schizophrenia.
>>
>>17502205
Vocaroo your demonic tone,
or it didn't happen.
>>
>>17502184
growup.org
>>
>>17502205
All i can think of it beetlegeuse

>DAAAAAYYYYOOOOOOO
>>
The reason people see demons during drug influence is because it takes your mind into an alternative state, in that state you can access different dimensions. Another proof of that is why people meditate before invocations.
>>
>going mental from smoking synthetic

good job retard. its common knowledge that new zealanders are simple, stupid folk so its not suprising
>>
>>17505712
Or maybe it's cuz your on fucking drugs maybe
>>
>>17505256
Bro do you even history?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifixion
>>
>>17502184

You're probably starting to get brain damage from the synthetic you smoke. That's why you're hallucinating. I don't expect an idiot like you to stop. Have fun ending up dead, disabled, or in an asylum.
>>
>>17502184
Synth is fucking with your head.

My friend who is scared of spiders thought he had a spider on his face in his reflection. Before any of us could react...his solution was to smash his head into the mirror.

I'm religious so im not denouncing the existence of demons...but when taking drugs like that...you really should consider it with a grain of salt.

None of your stories are sober.

Now you are sort of searching for the devil in you, so you are becoming more aware of random normal shit. We all have straying incoherent thoughts, you are just noticing them now because you are worried you are possessed.
>>
>>17505740
I think you mean 'Murica.
OP where does one still get synth?! Fuckin Peter Dunn cunt
>>
>>17505942
I think he is talking about degenerates not being real.

>bro do you even think rationally?
>>
>>17505977
Shit, I am in an asylum now and in the room next to me is a woman talking while breathing in, almost sounds like she's talking backwards, saying "hail satan" all the time, and then laughing maniacally between those statements. She's like the eight..? bitch who's claimed to be possessed by satan or demons and be world ruler. I am strongly leaning towards thinking they are just trying to seem powerful. When they are around me they are all attracted to me and coming on to me though. But I am repulsed by crazies and schizos though, so no go for them. :^)
>>
File: WorkingJoe.jpg (64 KB, 1468x819) Image search: [Google]
WorkingJoe.jpg
64 KB, 1468x819
>>17502184
you should may be stop smoking synthetics
>>
>>17505942
Bro, do you even context?
>>
>>17506008
>>17506454
I was drunk
>>
>>17506338
kek. I was just playing this game. Those fucking androids are insanely hard to melee
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.