[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lucid dreaming. Tell me about your lucid dreams anon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: Carl-Jung-mod.jpg (577 KB, 1112x1576) Image search: [Google]
Carl-Jung-mod.jpg
577 KB, 1112x1576
Lucid dreaming.

Tell me about your lucid dreams anon
>>
haven had one also bump
>>
They are like unfinished games or movies.
They have "Glitches" that happen if you go out the "script"

>If i ignore a character in my dream, he just stops talking, and then disappears (like a NPC)

>All my dreams recreate places I know. but with imperfections that I would not notice if I was not lucid. very short corridors, crooked floors, house missing doors and often the ceiling, wrong color in the sky. (As a incomplete scenario)

>Many characters sometimes speak "not gothere" when I wander by my own account (as if my mind wanted me to stay in scipt) are those places where the "scenario" looks more unfinished and simplistic (such as the forbidden areas of 3d video games)
>>
Nothing exciting

my wife had a morning shift, so I got up with her, we did shit for about an hour before she had to go. I went back to sleep for a few hours, and i woke up at one point face down in the pillow. I could hear the distinctive noise of somebody walking around the kitchen. My first thought was that I had somehow slept the whole 8 hours she was at work, but when I tried to get up I couldn't. I remember really straining just to move but I couldn't, it was a little freaky but eventually I fell asleep.

When I properly woke up later it was pretty obvious it was a lucid dream.
>>
>I went lucid and started flying.
>The beginning wasn't important, i was just at some bar.
>I flew into space and through a wormhole.
>As i travelled through i saw a mix of all kinds of shapes and colors.
> A snail started to crawl on a leaf when i heard a voice tell me you are going to a place the mind can't even comprehend. If you ever end up in a place you don't want to be close your eyes until you're somewhere you would rather be.
>The snail then turned into the devil.
>my mom opens my door and I'm pulled out of the dream.
>Then i wake up again.
>>
>>17497523
OH MY FUCKING GO0D0D THAT WAS HECKER FUNNO!
>>
STOP MAKING NEW THREADS FOR THIS
take it to the Dream General!

>>17475382
>>
Last night's lucid dream
>realize I'm in the city center
>rub my hands together and look at them to increase my focus and clarity
>it works, I see everything more clearly and have better control
>want to go home to see how different stuff from my fridge tastes like in a dream
>grab a crayon and draw three dimensional outlines of a chair
>a simple chair/helicopter thingy with a joystick for controlling materializes where I drew it
>use the helichair to fly home
>wake up before I get home
>>
I have a lucid dream like... 1 or 2 per month more or less... anyway in every dream im aware of be like this...
> start jumping really high like video game character
> having fun basically like any other ''good'' dream and cutting off the ''bad'' things at will

but... there are other lucid dreams in wich i...
> see a landscape
> invoke an asteroid just to see its magnificent impact
> or... a tsunami 100+ meters tall, again to see its morbid and amusing magnificent...
> gets awake from my own created nightmare

whats wrong with me rite?
>>
File: Dream of the Endless.jpg (92 KB, 445x622) Image search: [Google]
Dream of the Endless.jpg
92 KB, 445x622
I once had a lucid dream when I was going on a tour of some abandoned mental hospital or something like that. I was well aware that I was just dreaming, and I can't remember how it happened, but I actually had a conversation with Dream of the Endless from The Sandman in the dream. It was incredibly bizarre because the conversation I was having was about the fact that I was in a dream, except I was having it with someone else who was a part of the dream. Almost all of the dreams I remember are lucid and none of the other people in my dreams have ever been aware of what it was, so it was really freaky. Spooked me a bit in when I woke up the next morning.
>>
File: 1417644047761.gif (2 MB, 388x218) Image search: [Google]
1417644047761.gif
2 MB, 388x218
I would really want to learn how to have lucid dreams.
I've tried to have one about 3 years ago.
I kinda had one,

>I were walking with my friends in a city at night
>we were watching the beautiful sky full of stars
>all of us opens a beer
>we decide to stay in that spot and chill there
>keep watching the stars
>notice a "piece" missing from the sky
>like a small black area with no stars in it
>wth.jpg
>start scanning the sky, to find the missing piece
>suddenly the missing group of stars falls down towards earth

That's when i noticed i'm in a dream.
Then i pretty much woke up.
And every time i go to sleep i'm telling myself that i will have a lucid dream.
I'm fully relaxed when i go to sleep, but i just get lost at some point.
I started a dream journal about 1.5 weeks ago.
And I've been doing this for about month now.

I remember most of my dreams tho, and i do write them down to the journal.
All the dreams are related to things i've been doing or has happened a few days ago.

Like these past 3 days, i've been watching A Town Called Eureka and playing Dying Light.
Those are the mainlines in my dreams.

Could you guys help me with this?
>>
File: k.jpg (14 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
14 KB, 599x337
Does anyone have the dumps of that time /x/fags created a common dream world but then it got fucked by weird entities? It even had a map
>>
>>17498821
>helichair

Wat
>>
>>17497427

I have had some interesting experiences. I would like to improve my dream recall again so that I can get back into it.

Off the top of my head (and I was only ever a beginner):

1) Had sex in a few lucid dreams. It was ok. I assume a more advanced lucid dreamer could achieve dream sex more similar to real sex.

2) Also achieved lucidity while driving a very fast car - I think an Audi sports car. I wrecked it and woke up.

3) Had a very distinct dream, which I remember well, during which I was highly lucid. I was on a pier and the sky was multicolored. I walked to the end of the pier and looked into the sea beneath me. A massive, pink cartoon elephant came out of the sea and completely dominated my field of vision. I have no idea what this could've represented.

4) This last one borders on astral projection, and may well have been. The "dream" began with my flying out of the window of my room. I went up into the atmosphere and plummeted at very high speed downward. I entered a house, where a woman and child saw me, but were confused and cowered. This is strange to me. Usually my DCs do not perceive anything amiss with my presence. I then went back up to the atmosphere and descended again on a beach in (I think) Brazil. I woke up at this point. This is my only experience with flying in a LD, and as I said, it may have been astral projection.
>>
File: moon.gif (525 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
moon.gif
525 KB, 160x160
>>17497427
I've had three lucid dreams in three years. The first dream was of me being in my grandfathers old house that has long since been torn down. I was terrified because I was wide awake and I was watching the dream happen. At the time I thought I woke up and was hallucinating but being that I have never hallucinated before, I didn't know what that experience felt like and I had never heard of lucid dreams then. I was wide awake and aware of what was happening. My body was asleep yet my eyes were open and looking around my room but I was also watching the dream I was having. I broke out laughing out loud because I was interacting with my dream. Nothing much happened in this first dream.

The second dream, I took flight and again my body slept but my eyes were open and I was wide awake. Again I was at my grandfathers old house at night. The voice in my head told me that I was to take flight only at night and that I was to fly only where the voice told me to fly since flying is dangerous. It told my that I could hit power lines, hit windmill blades, or if I'm seen, I could get shot and killed. So I started flying. The voice told me to fly near the mountain range that I live near to. I could feel the cold air on my face as I flew. I flew all along the countryside. The feeling was something I have never felt, it was wonderful. I started climbing higher and the voice told me to stop. It told me not to fly too high because the dark ones would kill me. I looked up and saw some dark figures flying above me. I couldn't see them but they blocked the stars as they flew. Seeing them scared me and the dream ended.

The third dream was of the devil. This dream didn't feel like the other two. The only way I can describe this last dream was, it felt more like an out of body experience. This one, I don't want to talk about.
>>
Had this weird ass one. It wasn't really the lucid dream that was weird, what happened after really.So this was my first time and everything was super fucking blurry and I had no fuckin clue what the hell I was doing. Everything was just red on the ground forever (excluding some old dude sitting on a skateboarding grinding rail) out of fuckin nowhere this skyscraper pops up and I start flyin around and slam straight into, waking up. I sit up on the couch and start walking upstairs then everything turns into what Dildo Baggins sees when he puts ont he ring. All blurry and shadows are moving and shit. I feel to my knees then wake up. I'm weirded out, so I get up again, same thing. I did this about 5 times till I woke up on the ground 5 feet away. Ever since that day, shit will move around my room. I'm pretty sure it's me sleepwalking, but like I will take my phone off the charger, re-arrange my blankets, throw pillows, all that shit. It's freaky.
>>
A looooong time ago, when I actually fucked with lucid dreaming (and made attempts to astral project too).

The dreams increasingly became more and more vivid and clearly symbolic. But I was having a really run of the mill dream when I realized I was dreaming. I was outdoors and some people were around, including my mother. My first instinct was to try and fly, but my mother held me by the leg and gave me a stern look. I came back down and soon forgot I was dreaming.
Then it happened again in a strange house. A dinner party. I tried to fly and a friend held me by the leg but offered no explanation. Didn't even look at me.
I kept my awareness this time and floated out of the house, feet just above the floor. I kept glancing around to make sure no one knew I was doing this. A few people seemed to notice me and gave me strange looks as if they could tell something was off.
It was dark out and I was beginning to forget that I was dreaming. Like the awareness was wearing off bit by bit and I started making these really HIGH leaps into the air, floating slowly back down over long distances. I did this a lot until I woke up.
>>
File: supercondom.jpg (72 KB, 728x1088) Image search: [Google]
supercondom.jpg
72 KB, 728x1088
>Two lucid dream threads, OP decide to make a third.

>>17494095
>>17475382
>>
File: 1361021019083.jpg (85 KB, 490x386) Image search: [Google]
1361021019083.jpg
85 KB, 490x386
Fucking dream's actors man, I hate them so much.

I'm always asking them who the hell they're working for and how to get superpower while being lucid and they're like "hooo fuck he knows". They either try to fuck with me with some "stop saying bullshit it's not a dream lmao xdd" or say movie-like bullshit such as "im only you in another form" and "you're not ready yet". Sometimes they don't even answer.

I'm fucking tired of them, every time I'm lucid they only become annoying twat. "its not because it's a dream that you can rape all the girls anon" and there I'm raping a boy because he tried to teach me his way in MY dream. One of them even tried the "no it's my dream" on me so I killed him.

But one time, I was doing lucid dreams things, mainly bullying dream's NPC and a guy came to me. I asked him to lead me to the master of this place and as much as I remember he seemed quite friendly and not dumb as fuck like the others. He agreed and told me he would lead me to someone "who could answer my question" or something like that. Then I remember being in this typical biblical garden with cloud in background, like we were floating on a little island. There was your typical old guy with a long white bear sitting on the ground and we talk during a long time. The day after that I woke up remembering it as a life changing experience but I don't remember shit about what we've talked about. It was probably my brain fucking up with me by upgrading the NPC's IA though.
>>
File: 100l365 (21).jpg (26 KB, 545x408) Image search: [Google]
100l365 (21).jpg
26 KB, 545x408
>>17500327
> your typical old guy with a long white bear
>>
>>17500334
beard*
>>
>>17500300
Fuck your gay threads mine better
>>
File: helichair.png (139 KB, 548x766) Image search: [Google]
helichair.png
139 KB, 548x766
>>17499899
In my dream I drew this office chair and it materialized as an office chair with helicopter blades on the top and a joystick for controlling it so I could use it to fly.

Made a quick crude mspaint picture of it.
>>
Ok lucid fags, help me out.

Every time I go lucid I do questionable sexual acts which would most definitely land me in prison in reality...... I understand the Freudian perspective of what I am saying, but I want to know what you guys think..... Why can't I have a normal lucid dream where I explore other realms of existence and speak with god and all that cool shit???

tenk 4 da halp guiz
>>
Solving a crossword puzzle is regular dreaming
Getting the urge to look at hints is awareness kicking in
Looking at the hints and answering the puzzle is when you achieve lucid dreaming

I don't know but I wrote that down in my journal.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.