[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Premonition/spooky dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1458639657481.png (39 KB, 1011x522) Image search: [Google]
1458639657481.png
39 KB, 1011x522
>be me, sleeping
>have a dream I'm in a European airport
>pass through checkpoint, security officer asks me to fill out additional paperwork
>as I'm doing paperwork, bomb goes off
>airport either has a rail system or it has morphed into a train station because there are damaged trains
>post picture to Facebook with caption "fuckers got us again"
>Muslims patrolling train station with AK-47s, shooting survivors
>overhear news broadcast that attackers are connected to a suicide group from Kenya or something
>wake up from dream around 4:30 AM, 4:45 AM EST, get drink, go back to sleep
>be now
>see news about attack in Brussels airport

Not pretending like it was a premonition or anything, just 3spooky5me. I tend to have pretty vivid dreams and remember a decent amount of detail from them.

Anybody have any spooky dreams or dreams that have predicted a future event?
>>
I remember a dream i had in 2000

>dreaming
>walking down a busy street in NYC
>enjoying the view of skyscrapers all around me
>suddenly it gets dark
>almost as dark as night
>nobody seems to notice except me
>look up and see 2 large fireballs
>thought they were meteors at first
>theyre moving too slow
>they hit the twin towers and explode
>still nobody notices, walking as usual
>i begin to hear maniacal laughing
>sounds like mark hamills joker voice as the buildings fall over and people finally realize and begin running
>dust covers everything and i wake up trying to breathe

Fast forward a year later and my mind was blown
>>
>>17498272
Are you from the NYC area?
>>
>>17498277
Ive never been there i live in the southwest, in my dream im in times square and the towers were behind me. Pretty sure thats not accurate at all to the real geography but it was a dream after all. That laugh still haunts me. Due to hearing it then and again during a very brief sleep paralysis episode when i was 17
>>
>>17498284
Have you had any other dreams with the laugh?
>>
>>17498297
Just the sleep paralysis episode i was on the edge of falling asleep and i heard a whisper in the same voice saying my name "anoooooonnnNNNNNNNN!!!!!!" then the joker laugh. I jumped up awake thinking someone was in my room but all was good.
>>
>>17498258
It's funny because I had a dream today about sitting on a plane crashlanding on an airport.
>>
>>17498258
DREAM THREAD. >>17475382
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.