[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well I fooled them, for some time...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: m.jpg (106 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
106 KB, 960x960
Since 3 month I know I'm been monitored, for potential terorism. Why, is a good question, I'm juts a nerd kind of associal, that know a lot of stuff about a lot of stuff, not in that jihad BS or an altermondialist neo-hipy, I'm just a guy that know exactly at what point everything is fucked, and where it is. So I had a waiter job last month, my boss was a total dumb jerk, the kind that want to control every thing, well didn't work for me. Things escalated quickly, gave me lot of stuff to put in a tribunal. I didn't, that not a way to solve an asshole trouble, so I worked my hours fine and well supporting him, knowing he knew I could legitimly sue him. At some point he treatened me with a cenator, I laughted, told he wasn't the only one to have "friends". That lead us to the point he reaveled to a colegue he had been contacted by "peaple" to talk about his employer "epimethee". Which I heard, having a really fucking good hearing. Since them I started to use my EVE online player skills offline... to play this game you have to be a relative paranoid. So I started memorising people face in the street, cars. Watch for body language of anyone I spoke to, recurent vewing, strange situation out of random... I was a No life just 1 year ago, absolutly obnubiled by the game rethinking any pvp situation.
>>
>>17497939
I just transfered it to real life, At first I really think it was just paranoia. But things escalated quickly, again. There was always these people I use to come around since 2 years in my city. Strange hit by life crazzy personne I couldn't figure their mind, (I've done some psychanalisis for isue I had, that gave me the hability to do it on most other people, I know it kill any relationship but I just can't help it I anderstand anyone). Well not anyone, and I love to find peaple I can't figure like mystery to solve. So I started to se these people more, and some other ones, I live in a pretty isolated part of town, I know how many people I'm supose to came across depending on the day of the week (like people you shall found in local in EVE) I just memorized it. So last day I decided to "play" with potential stalkers. And to my astounishment it got absolutly out of hands. I'v watch enought movie to know how to act in these situation, So I turned full bond mode, analising any personne in my feeld of vision looking for "anomalies" (like on what the atention of anyone is the street is fixed to, if it's you and they try to hide it it stink. also lone people with no signe or reason to be ther and that are aware of their surounding, Most people never se at what point the rest of the word is unaware of their surounding, elimine those and analyse the others...).
>>
>>17497943
So that day I started kindly going out of the subway 2 guy mid 20s looking suspect going my direction may be folowing, I go in the vinly store on the left, they have a nice big vitrine I look for a pink floyds 1 min, and bingo those two guy pass and directly look at me then directly in front of them like, dam. I go out of the vinyl store and start to falow them, as I do they clearly slow their walk, suspect, and stop talking, ok it may be just me the stalker... Then later a dud I saw of the metro, watchin over his shoolder, i clearly falow him, we accelerate, and go in a random shop. Like that was strange. I just continue to walk their to much attention on me I'm not that atractive, I'm really normaly dressed. that stange. I goout of my normal walk in the general direction of an other vinyl store, then se a long entry with a "temporary shop" inside curious I go for a look stay maybe 4 min, only large sized kitchen stuff, going out that struck me, a dude just sat at the enter of the shop and put a cleen empty sardine box in fort of him trying to look miserable whith a nice leather jaket. That dude just instaled as i go out he gave me that fucking look of surprise you have when your mother find you masturbating.
>>
>>17497939
You are awful. Please stop now and study elementary school grammar books.
>>
>>17497945

...and? Was there a continuation?
>>
>>17497939
No one cares.
You have paranoid schizophrenia, seek help.
>>
>>17497939
>>17497945
>>17497943

Post rest of story!
>>
I can't even understand this, go type this out in your native language and use google translate.
>>
most of the time the "potential terrorists" are just cointelpro targets who don't like some economically viable piece of the modern corporate agenda.
>>
Autism the bread.
>>
>>17498186
>>17498312
op is kill
>>
The real beef i got with all this consipiracy shit you know man is that we all have to get along but you wonder who isnt and its all like where do the not getters go gettem and you look on the tv and you see the faces embraces the hatreds. I found this bug spray that gives me the intoxicating euphoria i love most
>>
>>17499334

I've tried pushing memes on /x/ before too. It's not worthwhile.
>>
>>17497939
>my boss
>kind that want to control every thing
>boss

You know the phrase "BOSS me around"? That's pretty much what a good boss does. Get you to actually fucking work and earn your pay check and not fuck around and mess shit up for the people working with you. If this is your mentality, you shouldn't ever work anywhere especially with the statement " well didn't work for me". Work isn't "fun". Be glad you even have a job worthless cunt.

>you're a shit employee with shit work ethic
>go live with your mom you fucking tumor
>learn to fucking spell they didn't teach you that in school for the joy of it

>cenator
>mfw
>>
>>17499415
>Work isn't "fun"

[wagecuck detected]
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.