[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dream thread Ok /x/ i dont know anything about dreams, why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (375 KB, 2764x2064) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
375 KB, 2764x2064
>dream thread

Ok /x/ i dont know anything about dreams, why our mind does it for science reasons or for paranormy reasons but i just wanted to know if you guys had any recurring weird dreams
i have 2

this one i dont have anymore but used to when i was in middle school
>dreaming about some random shit
>in a public place
>have to walk some where
>legs go all fucky and it's near impossible for me to control them
>im talking like one knee is touching the floor and the other is above my head
>i cant for the life of me remember how to walk
i dont remember what happens after i finished that distance or anything but it was awful

this one is more recent
>dreaming about shit
>have to pee in dream
>im in a public place again, this time some place that i come too a lot like work
>need to pee still
>go into bathroom
>decide to pee in trashcan
>like for no reason, i know its wrong in my head but i pee in the trashcan
>i keep doing it throughout the day
>pee is going everywhere on the wall in the floor
>trashcan is filled with pee
>people notice
>cant fucking help myself but to only piss in the trashcan and on the floor

what the fuck /x/ arent dreams supposed to tell me something
>>
>>17485453
Yeah, I'm sure most everyone has a few recurring dreams. I guess they're supposed to tell you something about yourself. I'm guessing that last one was telling you that you had to use the bathroom.

I recently had a recurring dream that I've had a few times change for the better a couple nights ago.

>at some nighttime pool party with a bunch of
people I don't know. Just chillin' in the pool.
>suddenly everyone, including me get up and go out on the front porch for some reason.
>some alien creature looks like a cross between a grey and what most people think the chupathingy looks like
>bites this reporter lady and she starts freaking out
>she starts melting and growing spikes out of her face
>the alien shape-shifts to blend into the crowd and infect more people
>but before that it calls some monster hound thing to keep everyone on the porch
>if they try to run it tackles them and drags them under the porch
at this point the dream usually goes on 'till it gets everyone including me, but this time...
>I figure out who the alien is disguised as and tackle it before it infects anyone
>I thumb it's eyes out and squeeze it's head until it pops like a pimple
>the beast gets mad and tries to attack me
>I dodge until it's attacks become so predictable I'm able to counter
>when it jumps I use it's momentum to throw it off the porch or into a wall
>after a few times of this it get so weak that it's slow enough for me to grab when it jumps
>take it by its hind legs and slam it into a nearby post, breaking it's neck
>save the day and everyone goes home
The End

I've also had dreams exactly like that second one you described, OP. I just opened up a trash can and sat there pissing into it for what felt like hours. I'm lucky I didn't piss myself in my sleep or something.
>>
>>17485577
thats a weird way to tell yourself you have to pee
>>
>>17485453
Mine are usually low gravity. I can jump thirty feet in the air, sometimes throwing in flips and spins for fun, other times just for quick transportation from one place to another.
The rest involve running so fast (usually 10-15mpg) that I don't have to touch the ground anymore for some reason. I just lift my legs a bit and float along, only occasionally having to take a step if I slow down too much. Part of my brain must think that the more horizontal momentum you have, the less vertical momentum will affect you.

Lots of freedom and jumping/dashing everywhere. Feels good, man.
>>
>>17485453
>have to walk some where
>legs go all fucky
reminds me of that flash game where you try to walk/run but just end up falling

>dreaming about shit
>have to pee in dream
just tell me that you didn't wet the bed
>>
>>17485846
It's more your dream is just reacting to the fact that you have to use the bathroom.
You gotta go so you feel like you gotta go so you feel like you gotta go in your dream. Tons of stuff can affect your dreams, like falling asleep on your arm and in your dream you get it covered in ants or something because it feels numb.

Also I thought it was dead but aparently it's still going so you should probably take all dream related questions to the Dream General.
>>17475382
>>
>>17485900
sounds awesome
>>
>>17485577
there's an actual good thread on /x/, bump
>>
>>17485900
reminds me of another dream i have where im in a hallway at school and i would start skipping but the skips that i did were gigantic leaps and i was fucking soaring and i convinced myself that i could do that in real life
>>
>>17485453
>dream thread

is over here, newfag. >>17475382
>>
>>17486026
I used to have similar dreams as a child. With enough momentum I would leave the ground and begin to fly. I had those dreams so frequently that when I was actually running it felt strange that I did not lift off.
>>
In a lot of dreams I have very little control of my movement. Sliding uncontrollably, bobing around like a balloon but never drifting away, sinking into the ground. Sometimes, people in my dreams help strap me down and other times they laugh or ignore me. Whatsit mean /x/?
>>
>>17485453
the 10 seals of pringles contain the barking-black Beasts
>>
I had a weird dream last night if anyone wants to take a shot at interpreting it.

Before I start, it was super detailed, real as life.

>any day
>for some reason, by dog is ill, and needs to be put down
>we put her down, but take her home with us
>she sits on the living room table for at least five days
>then all of a sudden her head moves and we realize she's still alive, just paralyzed
>I have to kill her, put her out of her suffering and torture
>for some reason she is now no longer paralyzed
>I take her onto my patio
>I plan to put an ice pick to her eye and hammer it through
>I line up the ice pick
>I hit the ice pick
>she starts screaming in pain and flailing around
>I can still hear it
>I realize I made it worse, I have to put her out of her own misery
>I put my hands around her neck and wring it
>I keep twisting and twisting and twisting
>I am literally left holding her spine, attached to part of her lower body
>the rest of the body is gone
>I throw it into my backyard

I then woke up in terror and panic.
>>
>>17488877
And you can see him in the reflection.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.