[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any scottish legends/interesting places to check out?Going there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 30u2yd5.jpg (23 KB, 640x384) Image search: [Google]
30u2yd5.jpg
23 KB, 640x384
Any scottish legends/interesting places to check out?Going there in a week.
>>
nope. the scottish are so fucking weird and imbred that the ghosts and deamons dont bother
>>
Kelpies
>>
>>17483905
I agree. We all deserve to be wiped out.

>>17483871
If you are in Edinburgh, the tourist-pound-leeching ghost tours run out of the New Town are excellent.

'City of the Dead' takes you into the usually-locked Covenanter's Prison, formerly a genocide site and now supposedly host to a notorious poltergeist. It's a good night out. The other ghost tours take you down into the various subterranean vaults beneath the city, all with varying tales of supernatural terror: some of them more real than others.

We have plenty of fucked up legends and myths and stories. Just get Googling and you'll find something. Personal favourite of mine is the Grey Man of Ben Macdhui, which is like our version of the Yeti.
>>
The drunk chavs that will be passed out on every park bench will be scary enough
>>
>>17483871
deep-fried heroin
>>
catman of greenock
>>
what's happened to rangers? why are they still in the championship?
>>
Check out my thread on Overton Bridge, google for details, take dog.
>>
>OP is An Ode to a Faggis
How about old monasteries? Got to be some pictish ghosts fucking some coconuts or whatever you mongrels did before my people invaded and upbred you.
>>
>>17485998
piss off
>>
>>17485998
Oh haha wow!
>>
Invaded and unbred, we only let you get away with the highland clearances cause we had already infiltrated your land ,fucked your wimins and made your royal bloodline Scottish which it still has more in than English and you americunts us the English an Irish bred the tiny bit intelligence in to you remember everything was invented in Scotland bow down rest of the fuckin world
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.