[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shadows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: vst.jpg (47 KB, 283x323) Image search: [Google]
vst.jpg
47 KB, 283x323
Well, sometimes when I wake up I can see shades running from me. They usually take the form of adults, but today I saw 2 children and it was kinda scary. And for all that's worth, I know they are bad spirits, not only because I can't remember the last time I dreamed and it wasn't a nightmare, but because I also don't feel good. Many people already said to me that I attract them because I emanate a very bright light, but how do I fend them off my life? How do I I prevent these spirits from approaching me?
>>
You are schizo man.
>>
>>17483721
Oh, it's easy I guess.
>punch holes in walls to show em who's boss
>buy Ouija board items, piss on them, pour holy water on them and throw them away
>break artifacts that they've left in your walls: namely skulls
>throw barbells and fitness equipment out windows and through walls
>pour holy water on yourself and punch just about everything
>basically disrespect their existence
>oh and you have to walk around nakid and wipe your balls on satanic bibles and shit
>>
File: coyote1.jpg (13 KB, 160x142) Image search: [Google]
coyote1.jpg
13 KB, 160x142
>>17483743
Or stop talking for 3 days and when they finally ask "Why are you so quiet" tell them you'll speak when they give your their name. Get that name and seal it in a canning jar until they take a more pleasing demeanor. If you truly attract them with your light, then this is the best way, because being around them, through glass will balance you both out.

Avoid dualisms if you can. If it's good/evil what have you, you can't be going around judging, spirits don't like powerful judgemental people because they get emotional eventually and start vomiting shit from their mouths.

You shouldn't trust me, I am a schizo probably.
And the 3 days thing is just the maximum if you have a REAL bronco of a brainsoul-matrix.
>>
>>17483721
There is nothing there anon. These kind of dreamlike state when you wake up is fairly normal. Some people even see worse things than shadows.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.