[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /x/, newfag here. I've been lurking and ocasionally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Hello /x/, newfag here. I've been lurking and ocasionally posting on /b/, but I feel the need to tell someone about my fucking strange life. I'll be posting under the name Ripper once in a while, whenever I feel like writing this shit down.
Some info about me beforehand: I'm 20 right now, and I've had strange stuff happen to me since I can remember. I've seen strange creatures and had strange experiences overall, but even my closest friends and family think I'm crazy when I try to talk about them. And that's what brings me here. Maybe I'll even find out a thing or two on the way. So here we go I guess.

You know that old saying? The one with the cats having nine lives? Well, I don't believe it's true. I mean you only get one life, right? Right? Well I had a really freaky cat once. Out of her litter, she was the only one that survived. That's not very interesting though. What was interesting about her was that she died. Multiple times. I don't want to sugar-coat the story or make it very long, it's late in the night and I need to get some sleep.
Whatever, I'm deviating. Her first death was when she was about one year old. We had this pile of wood logs in our yard, which we planned to cut down for use as firewood in the winter. Those logs were huge though, and heavier than your average man. More like entire tree trunks than logs actually. But behind those logs was her favorite sleeping spot for some reason. Whenever we removed logs from the pile, we had to check it for her. One day though, we forgot to check the pile, and we took out a couple of logs. As the days passed, a putrid smell was arising from the pile. And as it only got stronger and stronger, we decided to check on it. When we looked behind the pile, in the cat's favorite sleeping spot, she was there alright. Sleeping her eternal sleep. A log fell on her, and she was basically pepsi.

>cont
>>
>cont because character limit...

Exposed flesh everywhere, maggots eating her flesh, a bloated and blown-up stomach, all of it. We took her out of there and burried her in the field near my house. We're living right at the edge of my village, and there's a huge-ass field there. Very convenient sometimes too.
Anyways, a few days later, the god damn cat came back home like nothing happened to it. She was healthy and very much alive and well. We were freaked out, but we just assumed that the cat we burried was another cat. And life went on as normal. After a couple of months though, metaphorical lightning struck her again. A snake tried to enter our kitchen through a cracked plank in the wall, only to get stuck. And as luck would have it, it was the only species of venomous snake that lived around here. Not particularly dangerous for humans, but it could fuck up a dog or a cat. And my smart-ass cat decided it would be neat to eat the snake's head. So she did, under the horrified sight of my grandmother. She just ate the whole damn head, even the venom sacks. As you can guess, the cat was pepsi. Again. And again, we burried her in the field. And again, to our horror, she returned after a few days.
Now, I don't know if she had nine lives or not, but she died again in a rat trap. It was one of those big, old fashioned rat traps that could break your hand if you'd stick it in, so it had no problem killing a cat. Pepsi again, burried again, back home after a few days again.
She died a final time under circumstances unknown to me, though I suspect my grandfather, who finally decided to have none of that cat's shit anymore. What I know though is that he burned her corpse down to the bone, and scattered the skelleton. And that finally worked. She never returned after that.
This is the only strange creature my family also witnessed. The rest of them, it's just me. Still, to this day, I wonder about what the exact fuck that cat was.
>>
>>17481260
Hey, reading helps with the writing process.
>>
Sounds like some pet cemetery shit to me.
>>
>>17481260
Moar
>>
>>17481258
>>17481260
i'm curious what country this is and whether your area is known for paranormal happenings?
>>
>>17481389
I live in Romania, even though I'm abroad for work in this moment. Now I don't know any people that have had paranormal happenings in my neighborhood, though people claim they've had light paranormal activity happen to them in this village, and in neighboring villages. And by light activity, I mean seeing ghosts and shadows with their peripheral vision. I've seen stuff way ”worse” than that.
>>
Maybe that was some gypsy magic? There are a lot of gypsies in Romania,as far as i know,so it makes sense.
>>
>>17482908
I don't know about gypsy magic, but there is an old hag in my neighborhood which is a witch, though that's a story for another time.
>>
>>17482908
Gypsies don't have magic, I can confirm

Wish we did though that would rock
>>
File: 1419709725332.jpg (24 KB, 264x239) Image search: [Google]
1419709725332.jpg
24 KB, 264x239
If this whole thread is a setup for a "the cat came back the very next day" joke I'm going to be pissed
>>
File: TL;DR.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
TL;DR.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>17481258
>>17481260
>>
>>17481260
What's strange to me is the fact that you and you're family have neglected more than one cat and refuse to make sure any cat you pick up is safe. Cats can look the same, sound the same. I once mistook an orange cat as my lost cat when I was little. Keep your cat inside. Don't let it near any other dangerous things. Or just don't fucking pick another stray up. Fuck you. Dip shit.
>>
Dude, it was the same goddamn cat. We didn't pick a new one up from the street, she came back meowing for food in her usual spot. And we live in the countryside, nobody here keeps cats exclusively indoors.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.