[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UFO experiences thread >be 15 >be out with best friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0
UFO experiences thread

>be 15
>be out with best friend
>it's sundown
>see the sunset reflected on a building
>looks cool af
>we start taking pics of it
>I look up one last time before we leave and see a white/orange rectangle in the sky
>friend looks up too
>she sees it
>another rectangle shows up
>the rectangles start changing color almost like they're trying to blend in with the color of the sky
>they glide across the sky much faster than a plane
>one starts moving with a greater velocity than the other
>the other catches up
>one goes to red then back to white
>watch them as long as we can
later
>google rectangular ufo sightings
>find a whole database of experiences identical to ours
>mfw

>inb4 why didn't you take pics
I tried, but the thing wasn't showing up on my shitty camera
>>
>be 13
>bucharest, romania
>walking home from a friends house, not a long walk
>decide to sit down on a park bench and admire the stars for a bit
>notice a "star" moving abnormally fast across the sky
It didn't necessarily stand out on its own apart from moving quickly, it looked like the rest of the stars and a bit brighter/bigger than most. It was also moving about as fast as an airliner would move across the sky.
>watching it for a good 25-30 seconds
>it starts slowing down
>stops for about 3 seconds
>starts moving in the opposite direction
>does this a few more times before disappearing once it stopped
>got up and walked home
>fapped to a naughty magazine
>>
>>17480726
I saw almost ecactly the same things, except it was horseshoe-shaped, not rectangle
>>
>>17480779
greentext it pls
>>
> mindlessly looking out window during long car ride
> day time, very bright out, few clouds in the sky
> see three white/silverish objects in three distance, higher in the sky than most planes I saw that day
> they hover in the air for a bit before they move straight up into the atmosphere one by one

I couldn't really see their exact shape well but I don't think they were entirely circular, they had sharper edges to them. This literally happened last week, the whole thing was over in seconds and I didn't tell anyone in the car about it
>>
>>17480726
>File delited , must be true.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.