[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creepy Disney Stories thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: disney.jpg (7 KB, 250x274) Image search: [Google]
disney.jpg
7 KB, 250x274
Alright /x/... about 3-4 months ago there's a nice thread about creepy things happening at disneyland as told by castmembers. Very interesting stories that makes you eat cheetos while reading the thread.

Castmembers get back in here I need more stories!

And to start here are a few snippets/quotes:
>Jessica Rabbit's Beaver
>Rescuers Peep Show
>Disney Hotel Party Nazi
>The Disney Character That Doesn't Exist
>The Real Tinkerbelle
>The voodoo hand
>death and the tragic kingdom...
and many more!
>>
....ugh more?
>>
Intro:

Way back in the 1960s. when Disney began buying up 24,000 acres of land quietly, legislators who knew what was up to gave Disney whatever he wanted. The man had a plan to turn 43 square miles of orange groves and homes into a money making machine for the state - so of course it was a good deal. He'd make the state piles of money and they'd give him anything he needed to pull it off. What he asked for was total autonomy; the right to have his own private government to run his park with. No outside interference. And this is what he got.

The Disneyland Park and the two towns of Lake Buena Vista and Bay Lake Communities. The two "towns" have a permanent population of about 65 people - mostly all Disney executives and family. The towns, and Disneyland, are under the government of the Reedy Creek Improvement District. Reedy Creek's board are elected land owners; people who own land in one of the two 'towns'. Who are mostly all Disney executives and/or their families. See how nicely this works? Disney denies any connection to Reedy Creek. The reason they fib is because Florida Law requires municipal governments to conduct business in public. Just like any town or city. Disney doesn't want to have to conduct it's business out in public with the Great Unwashed. So to solve this little problem, Disney got permission long ago to make itself it's own government. Even though it's a private corporation. Disney runs all utilities in the Lake Buena Vista and Bay Lake Communities, does all the planning and zoning, makes it's own building codes, has it's own building inspectors. They build their own schools, levy their own taxes. They even have permission to build their own nuclear power plant if they want, or their own international airport, or cemeteries! Reedy Creek "contracts" with Disney for an 880 member security force that patrols EPCOT, Magic Kingdom - all the shops, restaurants, roads. They wear blue uniforms and wear...</snip>
>>
>>17494679
badges just like real cops, only they're not. They have no legal authority whatsoever in the Real Outside World. All they really are is a type of "mall" cop or security guard. Any and all crimes are supposed to be reported and handled at once to the Actual Legal Florida Law Officers. They don't of course, because Disney has this fanatical obsession with privacy and preserving their safe, clean image. And covering their butts. The way Disney has it all set up, they are pretty much the 'law' there. If something happens on Disney grounds, those Security minions are the first and possibly all you're going to see. If you get seriously hurt, it's the Disney emergency people who will come to your aid first and they will decide if any outside help will be called. And the kicker is when something goes wrong - and it does - Disney will refuse to cooperate or turn over witnesses, information or records because guess what?

They're a private government, and they don't have to turn over private records. Welcome to the Magic Kingdom.
>>
bumb for interest
>>
>>17494667
Cast Member, the op of the thread OP is talking about was proven to be lying about her photos, but they were interesting threads.
>>
>>17494667
Dont forget OP is a faggot.
>>
>>17494715
sure is summer in here
>>
One time in haunted mansion my gf had ectoplasm spewed all over her face by some unknown phantom I think it was that hatcox ghost who done did it

This other time my cousin was on big thunder mountain when he threw a rock on the track which made the train jump and he broke his brain on a beam and he died. Dont ride that ride after dork or you'll get a headache thats his ghost catching u
>>
There was a Disney employee who dressed up like Pluto at a Disney Parade and got crushed by a float.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2004-02-12/news/0402120326_1_javier-cruz-float-disney-character

My parents told me that I actually knew this person and he used to baby sit me.
>>
>>17494667
I went on Tower of Terror!
>>
>>17495411
Terrorfying!!
>>
>>17495392
>squished
It floats. ..
Idiot
>>
>The Disney Character That Doesn't Exist

Anymore info on this?
>>
>>17494667
my sister and three of her/my friends work at california adventure. AMA
>>
File: 1458529726569.jpg (119 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1458529726569.jpg
119 KB, 526x526
>>17494773
underrated post. Thumbs up doggers
>>
>>17497029
Do you have pictures of their butts? Any scary stories?
>>
>>17495745
Towerfying
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.