[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the Crusaders ever fight demons? >inb4 mudslimes are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: crusader7.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
crusader7.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
Did the Crusaders ever fight demons?

>inb4 mudslimes are demons

You know what I mean
>>
>>17492243
Power based on amount of believers,
if anything they would be fighting WITH them.
>>
>>17492243
This isn't an anime, you retard.
>>
>>17492243
The Crusades happened as a reaction to Muslims brutally killing Christian pilgrims heading to Jerusalem. They cut their abdomens open, pulled out part of their intestines, pinned it to a tree and whipped the pilgrim, making him run around the tree until he'd literally ran his guts out. It was also a direct result of Muslim aggression and expansion. So in a sense yes, they did fight demons, but they weren't horned devils. Also they weren't spiritual for the most part, they were after money, wealth and glory, so I doubted they'd fight demons. Lastly if Demons DO exist Humans wouldn't be able to fight them.
>>
>>17492285
no it was for money and fame and you know it.
>>
>>17492285
you took your history class in stormfront?
>>
>>17492467
You take yours on kikebook?
>>
>>17492243
Indeed, mudslimes are far worse than slavs
>>
>>17492285
So if they finished the Crusades, and killed all muslims, the middle east would not be the shithole it is now and 9/11 would not hve happened.
>>
>>17492243
They definitely fought demon-worshippers

>>17493606
WHO EVEN CARES ABOUT 9/11??? They wouldnt have chased all christians out of the middle east, turks wouldn't have invaded europe, we would have had an open path to trade with Asia... nigga who cares about your stupid jew towers
>>
>>17492398
For some it was, for some it wasn't. The first King of Jerusalem was the brother of Godfrey of Bouillon, a man who denied the kingship because he thought he wasn't worthy. After all that fighting. But as I said in the second to last sentence, it was mostly greed.
>>
>>17492467
Stay bluepilled my friend.
>>
>>17493606
9/11 wouldn't have happened because we wouldn't have found the Americas. The Americas were refound after the vikings because Columbus was looking for a path to Asia for trade. Chances are it would have been found eventually, but not until Captain Cook. The Native Empires may not have been wiped out, but instead traded with.
>>
>>17492243

The question is: where demons behind the crusaders chapter on history?
>>
>>17492266
>this
>not literally an anime
>>
This discussion belongs on /pol/ you mongs.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.