[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gods/Goddesses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: CrawlingChaos.jpg (85 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
CrawlingChaos.jpg
85 KB, 400x550
Alright /x/ Let's share our experiences with different gods. Someone on here has to have some kind experience with them.
Pic possibly related.
>>
why don't YOU share?
>>
>>17488938
>Be me
>meditating on relationship problems
>think of Freyja
>love goddess
>whynot.jpg
>focus on Freyja and ask in my mind
>"What can I do to help my relationship?"
>hear gorgeous voice filling my head
>"She is not yours, stop fooling yourself into believing she is and find a real love"
>whoa.webm
>Break up with GF the next day
>She tells me she cheated on my several times
>Freyja had my back, man
>>
>>17488921
I've seen and heard all manner of loopy neurotic women in Pentecostal churches talk to/speak through and pal around with their God. Count?
>>
There was a time I practiced alone. I constructed a ritual to invoke the brother gods Enki and Enlil to provide me with the knowledge to find the true human origin. Given the fact they where relevant during the oldest society in human existence. I never quite felt their presence. I did come to learn many things about Sumerian culture and life. Just nothing concrete. As the month's and years passed I had increasingly bad luck and happenings. I can't pinpoint wether this ritual was the cause of the bad luck but I didn't just do these things on a wim and put great insight and study into such things. I still to this day am not certain.
>>
>>17488952
Freyja is pretty cool
>>
>>17488921
Not a God but I have some stories. This is /x/ so take it as you will.

Seraphiel is a bro. He suddenly appeared in my dreams, all shiny like gazing at some dude with the sun behind him. He told me his name and said I'd be ok. I was spooked because I am not christian and I didn't know that archangel even existed. Google confirmed it.

Tried to summon Buer. I read about it and meditated thoroughly. The daemon appeared to me as a beardless Greek looking old man and showed me some weird puzzle I had to solve. After I tried and failed he just warped it into the solution while smiling. Then he said some equivalent to "don't use logic in a dream, faggot" while smiling merrily. 10/10 experience.

I have another one but this one I'm not sure what the hell it was. Could simply be a recurrent dream. Will post if anyone is interested.
>>
>Pray to Hekate one night, after seeing she's a Goddess of Magic/Witchcraft
>No voices in my head/omens
>Go to sleep
>Walking to work the next day, there's a dog fair on in the park I usually go through
>Three different black dogs come up to me, jump around for a bit then run off
>thatswierd.avi
>Same thing happens once I finish my shift and go home
>Boot up my computer, do some more reading on the Goddess
>She's associated with Dogs, especially black ones
>ohfuck
>very politely and earnestly pray to her, apologise for bothering her but thank her getting in touch; saying that perhaps we will convene together in the future when I'm a little bit wiser
>get this feeling of a stern lady; she doesn't mind that I retracted so quickly from her power as I was as polite and honest as possible

All things considered, 10/10 would worship Hecate again if I was ready to go down the rabbit hole for her. Just be respectful.
>>
File: 1457884322178.png (44 KB, 784x591) Image search: [Google]
1457884322178.png
44 KB, 784x591
>>17488921
It's against my Contract to speak more of they who come
>>
>>17488953

Just out of curiosity, what in the fuck are you doing in a Pentecostal church on a regular basis if you aren't Pentecostal?
>>
I have a question so how do you know which God to connect with like do they connect with you or do you establish a connection. I'm super curious
>>
>>17489441
you just pick your favorite god then make a ritual or w/e
>>
>>17489441
I'm a gnostic christian, my belief is that Jesus was the son of God and he died for our benefit. That doesn't make me disregard other religions.

Whatever encounters my path, I may look into it and it may or may not suite me.
>>
>>17489465
>>17489471
Thank you guys!
>>
>>17489471
you are confused failure
>>
>>17489471
but the Christian god is jealious
>>
>>17490131
>but the Christian god is jealious
King James Version:
And God spake all these words, saying, I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

1.Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
2.Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

"for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God,"
Do you know what that "jealousy" of God applies to ?
I do.
>>
>>17488952
I worship her. She's the best.
>>
Didn't God reach out to /x/ through pieces of his face?
>>
>>17490192
Pray tell
>>
>>17490192
>"for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God,"
>Do you know what that "jealousy" of God applies to ?
>>17490329
>Pray tell
It's about God's jealousy of our Love towards Him, therefore this:
"1.Thou shalt have no other gods before me."
Same as we can be jealous of love of our girlfriend or boyfriend that they are not cheating on us with some other person.
And since God give us Free Will we have option to reject Him or to Love Him.
We have two options.
And with each option there is a consequence.
>>
File: 1458425819171.jpg (45 KB, 447x653) Image search: [Google]
1458425819171.jpg
45 KB, 447x653
>>17489217
sounds like a bro
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.