[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ divination general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 77
File: A little to the left.jpg (94 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
A little to the left.jpg
94 KB, 636x358
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17485197
>>
File: Bester.jpg (76 KB, 765x482) Image search: [Google]
Bester.jpg
76 KB, 765x482
>>17487337
Chironymous here, eventually doing I-Ching readings for whoever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end!

I just need positive input*** to heal my wounds so that I may help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Description of yourself
*Locationish
*Query
>>
>>17487338
I'm trying to kill some time so why not
>You were the sperm cell that won the race of life. How awesome is that. Also, thanks for doing these readings. I see you often in /div/ and I really appreciate that. Kudos to you, man.
>Vlada
>Female
>Taurus, the bull.
>Dark hair, nose freckles, above average height, tan
>North West Europe
>what do you see hapening in the next three months for me?
>>
>>17487355
Cool.
Haha, thanks, I think. I try not to think about that. :p And thank you for the appreciation! :)

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Eclipsing the Light":

Warmth and Light are swallowed by Deep Darkness:
The Superior Person shows his brilliance by keeping it veiled among the masses.

Stay true to your course, despite the visible obstacles ahead.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This time calls for a saintly effort to turn the other cheek. You have been deliberately injured. Going blow-for-blow will only escalate this war. Abstain from vengeance. Show all watching that you are above it. Sidestep your aggressor's headlong charge, giving him the opportunity to fall on his face.

CONSIDER:

The wounded pheasant is captured.
Despite its fright, this is a turn for the better.

Darkening of the light as with Prince Chi.
Perseverance furthers.

Prince Chi lived at the court of the evil tyrant Chou Hsin, who, although not mentioned by name, furnishes the historical example on which this whole situation is based. Prince Chi was a relative of the tyrant and could not withdraw from court; therefore he concealed his true sentiments and feigned insanity. Although he was held a slave, he did not allow external misery to deflect him from his convictions.
This provides a teaching for those who cannot leave their posts in times of darkness. In order to escape danger, they need invincible perseverance of spirit and redoubled caution in their dealings with the world.

(Continued in another post...)
>>
>>17487355
>>17487361
Then your reading reveals the hexagram for "Inexperience":

A fresh Spring at the foot of the Mountain:
The Superior Person refines his character by being thorough in every activity. The Sage does not recruit students; the students seek him. He asks nothing but a sincere desire to learn. If the student doubts or challenges his authority, the Sage regretfully cuts his losses.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of interchange between a mentor and pupil. Whether you are the teacher or the student, it is a time of companionship along a mutual path. This hexagram also emphasizes the eternal, cyclical nature of the mentor/student relationship -- a mentor is merely a more seasoned pupil, further along on the journey. A pupil holds within himself the seed of a future Master.

This reading indicates to me that you will have some trials/obstacles ahead. Conserve your energy and persevere! Do not get discouraged! Stay positive and consistent! Maintain grace and dignity! Be careful/cautious. Do not show your hand -- be careful with your words. Hide your intelligence/assets when appropriate, and use your intelligence/assets when appropriate.

You will find opportunity by taking on a mentor (or pupil). The new knowledge you gain will be a key that unlocks new doors! Be calm and consistent, and there will be growth toward success in your goals!
>>
>>17487189
There's definitely something going on. There's these "pincers" or something flanking your energy, sort of siphoning it but at the same time also injecting into it. Creepiest damn thing I've seen (well since CHIR and his NOPE energy). No idea what to make of it though. Didn't have too long to look into it, so I didn't get a chance to explore further than just a glance.
>>
>>17487368
>>17487361
Thank you, Chiron. Not really sure about the first one, but I see what the second part is hinting at. In fact I've actually been meaning to find a mentor for a specific thing that I feel I need some help with, and I hope that's what it's hinting at. Thank you, again :)
Have a wonderful day.
>>
>>17487378
You're very welcome! I'm glad the second part resonated with you. Do watch out for the unexpected though!
Thank you! May your day be wonderful as well!
>>
>>17487376
Oh, sorry I was in another thread.
Does it mean I'm being drained and poisoned at the same time? I hope I didn't made you feel bad but any advice on how to get rid of this?
>>
>>17487482
Don't apologise darlin, all good.
Not sure, something is definitely afoot though. I will actually be finished here in about an hour and can have a deeper dig if you. Again, don't apologise. I honestly wasn't around enough to get any sort of negative feedback, so don't fret.

I wouldn't have the foggiest idea where to start, doubly so considering I don't even know what's going on
>>
>>17487338

Hey there. You remain awesome, even if you don't respond to flirtation. Keep on keeping on!

Jessica/Kilroy
MtF
Taurus
Psychotic gun-toting computer science student with philosophical aspirations
Colorado
Will I pass my classes this semester?
>>
does he love me and want me to be his gf or not?
>>
>>17487498
Thank you! Haha. Will do!

First, the hexagram for "Awesome Power":

Thunder fills the Heavens with its awful roar, not out of pride, but with integrity; if it did less, it would not be Thunder:
Because of his Great Power, the Superior Person takes pains not to overstep his position, so that he will not seem intimidating or threatening to the Established Order.

Opportunity will arise along this course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Awesome Power available in this hexagram stems from what the Taoists call your Te, a term not perfectly translated into English. Roughly, it is your Integrity -- not in the Western sense of honor -- but more in the psychological definition of a full integration of Who You Are. This Awesome Power is achieved only by fully embracing both the good and the bad, the strong and the weak, the masculine and the feminine -- all polarities within you. Such self-knowledge spawns a Mastery tempered with the humility necessary to rein in and harness this Awesome Power.

CONSIDER:

Good fortune ahead if you stay on course.

>>
>>17487498
>>17487508
Then, the hexagram for "Lying Low":

Thunder high on the Mountain, active passivity:
The Superior Person is unsurpassed in his ability to remain small. In a time for humility, he is supremely modest. In a time of mourning, he uplifts with somber reverence. In a time of want, he is resourcefully frugal.

When a bird flies too high, its song is lost. Rather than push upward now, it is best to remain below. This will bring surprising good fortune, if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is no profit to striving here. To be content with oneself is the greatest success imaginable. The enlightened person has nothing to prove to himself or others, and thus may always operate from a position of sincerity, with no pretense or posturing. His humility is guileless simplicity. His mourning is selfless compassion. His frugality is an unshakable faith that he is but a conduit, letting what is needed flow through him to others, with no loss to himself.

So yeah, altogether, things look good! Maintain your integrity, harness your power, remain consistent, and stay within the ascribed boundaries as necessary. Don't shoot yourself in the foot! Acknowledge your good qualities and your bad, and use them to your strength/advantage and not to your detriment! Become Who You Are and stay true to it -- but also exercise modesty, humility, restraint, grace, and dignity.

Do not overexert yourself in other arenas. Beware excesses, and keep to the task(s) at hand. Be resourceful and frugal. Exercise restraint. Find contentedness within yourself rather than via the external. Be genuine. Do not over-complicate. Be compassionate and understanding to others, even when their understanding is weak. Be confident!

This will lead you to successful attainment of your goals!
>>
>>17487519

>>
>>17487534
You're welcome! Best wishes! :)
>>
File: 1408822408272.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1408822408272.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>17487338
Okay, i like I-ching readings. Something positive, huh? Is pic enough?

>Jake
>Male
>Scorpio
>180cm 75kg, Brown hair, hazel eyes
>Central Europe
>Need to see next 90 days particularly in areas of love&finance and studies.
>>
File: superthumb.gif (7 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.gif
7 KB, 300x250
>>17487338
Some positive vibes for you my friend :)

Asfandyar
Male
Scorpio
Wears glasses, 5" 11', thin, dark circles around eyes.
Pakistan :-X
Does she still have feelings for her last BF? Will she cheat on me? Will marrying her be a wise choice?

I'm sorry if there are multiple queries. Just answer as many as you are comfortable doing.
Peace! And thank you in advance.
>>
>>17487499
Your reading reveals the hexagram for "Grace":

Fire illuminates the base of the Mountain:
The Superior Person realizes he has not the wisdom to move the course of the world, except by attending to each day's affairs as they come.

Success in small matters.
This is a good time to begin something.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The emphasis now is on form, not function -- on the sizzle and not the steak. The environment around you is not one of depth, and you are appreciated now for your image, not your essence. You perfectly fill a role, and no one is seeing the genuine you. Still, you are being listened to and watched. Use this influence to further your goals as much as possible. Even if you don't feel understood, you can perhaps connect with a few isolated hearts. Relax and enjoy the attention.

CONSIDER:

You move among those who would overturn the throne.
Discretion and a true heart are the key to survival.
>>
>>17487541
Thanks.

Your love reading reveals the hexagram for "Inner Truth":

The gentle Wind ripples the Lake's surface:
The Superior Person finds common ground between points of contention, wearing away rigid perspectives that would lead to fatal error.

Pigs AND fishes.
You may cross to the far shore.
Great fortune if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The subject of this hexagram discovers a key to Tranquility by first gaining insight into his own nature, then turning that vision outward. By resolving inner conflicts and being at peace with himself, he learns to gain insight into others. In effect, he enters another, sees with the other's eyes, listens with the other's ears, feels with the other's heart. He then returns to his own center, with new perspective and understanding.

Your finance(s) reading reveals a single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for "Great Treasures":

The Fire of clarity illuminates the Heavens to those below:
The Superior Person possesses great inner treasures -- compassion, economy, and modesty. These treasures allow the benevolent will of Heaven to flow through him outward to curb evil and further good.

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You have become an instrument of Heaven's will, offering a balance in the world around you. It is not swashbuckling prowess or uncanny talent that qualifies you for this office, but your simplest gifts -- your modesty, your compassion, your economy. Because you can see clearly who most needs a miracle, Heaven's bounty is being put at your disposal.

>>
>>17487541
>>17487613
Your studies reading:

First, the hexagram for "Recruiting Allies":

Deep Water beneath the Earth's surface:
Untapped resources are available. The Superior Person nourishes and instructs the people, building a loyal, disciplined following. Good fortune. No mistakes if you follow a course led by experience.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You must gain support from others. Find a way to make others want to see your objectives met as badly as you want it. How can they profit from the attainment of this goal? Can you command confidence that you are just the person that can bring this plan to fruition?

CONSIDER:

The victor divides the spoils among the loyal, leaving the jackals with neither reward nor obligation.

Then, the hexagram for "The End In Sight":

Fire ascends above the Water:
The Superior Person examines the nature of things and keeps each in its proper place.

Too anxious the young fox gets his tail wet, just as he completes his crossing.
To attain success, be like the man and not like the fox.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Resist the rush to completion. Anticipation of fulfillment may callous you before you have fully absorbed the lessons of the journey. The endpoint of this Quest will only prove to be the threshold for another. You are short steps from Mastery on this plane, yet you stride toward Ignorance of the challenges lying beyond. Savor this accomplishment. Fully Become. Take full possession of your world before embarking to discover the next one. That voyage begins soon enough, and you will reminisce about this one.
These are the Good Old Days.
>>
>>17487338
Good evening hope you had a good day
Aaron
Scorpio
6 ft blonde hair green eyes little chubby always smiling
Okinawa Japan
I'm wondering if I should reenlist and if the girl I'm currently with is the one
>>
>>17487551
Things look good for your reading regarding this girl and her feelings. The reading is below with an additional advice reading!

A single, definitive hexagram! It is the hexagram for " Awesome Power":

Thunder fills the Heavens with its awful roar, not out of pride, but with integrity; if it did less, it would not be Thunder:
Because of his Great Power, the Superior Person takes pains not to overstep his position, so that he will not seem intimidating or threatening to the Established Order.

Opportunity will arise along this course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Awesome Power available in this hexagram stems from what the Taoists call your Te, a term not perfectly translated into English. Roughly, it is your Integrity -- not in the Western sense of honor -- but more in the psychological definition of a full integration of Who You Are. This Awesome Power is achieved only by fully embracing both the good and the bad, the strong and the weak, the masculine and the feminine -- all polarities within you. Such self-knowledge spawns a Mastery tempered with the humility necessary to rein in and harness this Awesome Power.

ADVICE:

The hexagram for "Limitations":

Waters difficult to keep within the Lake's banks:
The Superior Person examines the nature of virtue and makes himself a standard that can be followed.

Self-discipline brings success; but restraints too binding bring self-defeat.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Cultivating the proper disciplines and the proper degree of discipline are the concerns of this hexagram. By limiting options, you may give more attention to priorities. One who is all over the map is no less lost than one without a map. Avoid asceticism, however. Deprivation is not wise discipline.
The key here is regulation, not restriction.
>>
>>17487626
Thanks! You too!

Your reenlistment reading:

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Aspiration":

The Sun shines down upon the Earth:
Constantly honing and refining his brilliance, the Superior Person is a Godsend to his people. They repay his benevolence with a herd of horses, and he is granted audience three times in a single day.

Promotion.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of reward for good works. Those you have helped want to show their gratitude. Benefits come both from on high and from the humble you uplifted. Accept all gifts graciously, though the reward may not be what you truly need or hoped for. Some may bestow more than they can afford to give, but you must realize that they need to feel that they have repaid you.

CONSIDER:

Though politically perilous, it is wiser to put infidels within your own city walls to the sword, rather than lead a Crusade to convert faraway lands.

Then, the hexagram for "Enthusiasm":

Thunder comes resounding out of the Earth:
Similar thunder roars up from the masses when the Superior Person strikes a chord in their hearts.

Whip up enthusiasm, rally your forces, and move boldly forward.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a rhythmic force, a world music, that lives deep in the Unconscious of each of us. It's a primitive drumbeat, a shaking rattle, a tribal chant that invokes the primal self to rise up and join the dance. This is the enthusiasm that is generated now. Not rhetorical persuasion, not a play on the emotions, but a charismatic, irresistible Call of the Wild. Confucius said that the person who could comprehend this could 'rule the world as though it were spinning in his hand.' This is a time for instinct, not intellect -- the Thunder from Beneath.

>>
File: 1428395473455.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1428395473455.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>17487338
Will this webm count as cheerful?
Reid
Male
Gemini
Tall Lanky
East Coast
If I send a message out this week will I get a reply?
>>
>>17487626
>>17487641
Your reading regarding your girl:

The first part of the reading reveals the hexagram for "Modesty":

The Mountain does not overshadow the Plain surrounding it:
Such modest consideration in a Superior Person creates a channel through which excess flows to the needy.

Success if you carry things through.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Cosmos is moving toward equilibrium. Extremes are being tempered, excess is beginning to shift toward the empty. You can use these moderating influences to strike a balance in the world around you. Remember, though, that this Leveling will not come about through an arrogant confiscation of excess, but through subtler persuasions. Modesty and moderation are the keys.

CONSIDER:

Modest yet firm resistance against an oppressor will end the aggression and win concessions.

Then, the hexagram for "Obstacle":

Ominous roiling in the Crater Lake atop the Volcano:
When meeting an impasse, the Superior Person turns his gaze within, and views the obstacle from a new perspective.

Offer your opponent nothing to resist.
Let a sage guide you in this.
Good fortune lies along this course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Obstacle lies in obstinance. An insistence on only one way of proceeding has brought things to an impasse. You may either continue banging your head with irresistible force against this immovable object, or you might step back and survey this situation from a fresh perspective. Which is immobile here -- the obstruction or your attitude?
>>
>>17487644
Sure! I always thought that was a good one! :)

The first part of your reading reveals the hexagram for "Enthusiasm":

Thunder comes resounding out of the Earth:
Similar thunder roars up from the masses when the Superior Person strikes a chord in their hearts.

Whip up enthusiasm, rally your forces, and move boldly forward.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is a rhythmic force, a world music, that lives deep in the Unconscious of each of us. It's a primitive drumbeat, a shaking rattle, a tribal chant that invokes the primal self to rise up and join the dance. This is the enthusiasm that is generated now. Not rhetorical persuasion, not a play on the emotions, but a charismatic, irresistible Call of the Wild. Confucius said that the person who could comprehend this could 'rule the world as though it were spinning in his hand.' This is a time for instinct, not intellect -- the Thunder from Beneath.

CONSIDER:

Thorough self-diagnosis of his own affliction keeps him safely from the brink of fatal error.

Then, the hexagram for "Attraction":

The joyous Lake is cradled by the tranquil Mountain:
The Superior Person takes great satisfaction in encouraging others along their journey. He draws them to him with his welcoming nature and genuine interest.

Supreme success.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is no greater natural law in the Cosmos than Attraction. From the magnetic pull of an atom's nucleus to the centrifugal force that spirals a galaxy, the face of the universe is shaped by Attraction. On a human scale, it is Attraction that fuels procreation and furthers our species. Yet it is also Attraction that spawns greed and covetousness, threatening our extinction. Attraction is the underlying force of the situation in question. You are refined or debased by the objects of your desire. What gravitational pull are you now under? Around what sphere of influence do you circle? Can you use your own ability to attract?
>>
>>17487650
>>17487641
Thank you for my reading
>>
>>17487658
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17487656
This will probably actually help me out a lot. Thanks!
>>
>>17487679
Great! :) You're very welcome!
>>
File: thereishopezetzubou.jpg (37 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
thereishopezetzubou.jpg
37 KB, 704x396
>>17487613
>>17487614
Thank you so much, here's another positive thingie for ya.
>>
>>17487785
You're very welcome! Thank you! :)
>>
>>17487494
Thank you Empath,
I'm just lost, and like you not know what is going on. Take your time and I appreciate the help.
>>
Will be around to answer questions regarding divination; especially tarot and runemal. As well as questions about magick.

No readings atm.
>>
>>17487826
I'm the anon that posted about wanting to get rid of a spirit some days ago.
Also if you could hop in chat I could describe something that happened in more detail
>>
>>17487831
Afraid I can't right now. Can you describe it here? I probably can help you.
>>
>>17487826
Astral spiders keep messing up meditation which devolves in to war scenarios involving heavenly bodies.

What should I do?
>>
>>17487834
Gonna take a while for me to paste bin
Hold up
>>
>>17487826
Can you help me with interpreting please Thoth?

What is the hanged man, and 5 of swords as attraction?

I also asked if he would approach me and pulled King of Swords, Page of Wands, the Devil. Is that a yes or no?
>>
>>17487840

get some bug spray, duh
>>
>>17487840
Meditation, unfortunately, comes with the risk of odd visions. Your best bet is to continue on and ignore their presence completely, as you would other thoughts.

>>17487847
For the attraction question; it would seem to say that he may think you're more trouble than you're worth.

For the approach; I'd say no. Though, given that this "no" is so impulsively decided, it's likely to change.
>>
File: 1402763958194.gif (153 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1402763958194.gif
153 KB, 320x213
>>17487869
Here it is senpai
http://pastebin.com/CmUU6gkd
>>
>>17487885
Mmk. So, reading over that, the dream and what happened in it isn't too important.
The cure remains the same.
Before sleeping, draw the runes Algiz, Laguz, and Thurisaz from right to left on a piece of paper, and lay it under your pillow, or keep it on you somewhere. If it continues from there, let me know.
>>
>>17487898
>mfw my cool dream isn't important
:(
Gonna try what you said, see if i can get rid of him
>>
>>17487869
Speaking of meditation, which is the best way to meditate on the runes fr self improvement? Looking at them? Scrying?

I saw an app that you could stare at them thinking of the desired effect to help.
>>
hi, is someone still doing readings? :)
>>
>>17487898
I feel like a harmful spirit has been imposed on me to cause negative outcomes but due to the nature of my being it is not very effective yet still bothersome what can I do to deal with this suspicion if it were fact?
>>
I will be doing three I Ching readings.

Query me with your name/alias, gender (and of course, your query).
>>
>>17487929
Interested too.
>>
>>17488017
Will be here for the next 10 minutes, then it's good night for me.
>>
>>17488017
Roberto. 23 yo. Male.
I'm about to make a long trip (I'm Argentinian and will go to Japan in August). I'll like to know how will the trip go, and how my life will be there (I'm going to study and work there, if everything goes perfect perhaps I'll stay there). Never took an iching reading, so if possible please explain.
PS. Sorry for the possible bad grammar, my English is pretty rusted.
Thank you.
>>
>>17488017

James
Male
This probably isn't a good question for the I-ching, but what should I be doing or exploring, learning, or going to, to improve and build relationships with people, specifically romantic ones?
>>
>>17488017
Orler
Male
when will i be in any romantic relationship (if there is going to be one).
>>
>>17488053

I've been trying to post my request for that long too. The wifi sucks out here. Don't strain yourself like I've been
>>
>>17487917
Personal method here: grab the tune you want to bring out; begin meditating on its many meanings while intoning the name of the rune. I do this in 30m sessions.

>>17487946
If that's indeed what's going on, refer to the advice I gave the anon earlier on removing that spirit.
>>
>>17487628
Thank you so much! ^_^
>>
>>17488097
>while intoning the name of the rune
is it like galdr?
>>
>>17488056
Hexagram 31:1 (Influence) -> 49 (Ko / Revolution)

>Never took an iching reading, so if possible please explain.

Alright, I'll explain the technical bits and what drives my interpretation for this one.

You're going to face lots of troubles when it comes to forming social relationships. See, the first half of the I Ching deals with the foundations of "what makes us human" (hexagrams of heaven and earth), and the second half deals with "what connects us" (hexagrams of the dynamics). Hex 31 also has an alternate title, "Wooing"- so you will be chasing after people. Fret not, however, since this is also the hexagram of attraction.

Your life there is going to be a social one, however there's a barrier you need to break before this can happen (trigrams of hex 31; lake/joyous above, still/mountain below). Be receptive to others, and they shall do so in turn. In the first moving line, “The influence shows itself in the big toe.”, you are reminded that you should keep yourself apparent to others instead of closing up like a calm shell. Remember this: being receptive pays back, and two-fold I might say, in this situation. Keep a look out for woman (not necessarily romance), as the judgment of hex 31 says ("To take a maiden to wife brings good fortune.").

At the end of it all (Hexagram 49), you are reminded that times and seasons change, and thus you should change with them. Nothing good can come from a foreigner in a foreign land to himself if he doesn't adjust appropriately. As positive as this hexagram may sound if you look at the texts of it, it's also a warning; a double-edged sword, because the change stems from the first moving line of hexagram 31.

Good luck in weaboo land, Argentinian Roberto.
>>
>>17488104
It is the galdr, more or less. Except directed at the inner, or the self.
>>
>>17488114
Alright, thank you
>>
>>17488056
>>17488112
Here are the texts, for your own interpretation:

>Hexagram 31 Judgment
Influence. Success.
Perseverance furthers.
To take a maiden to wife brings good fortune.

>Hexagram 31 Image
A lake on the mountain:
The image of influence.
Thus the superior man encourages people to approach him
By his readiness to receive them.

>Hexagram 31 Line 1 (changing to 49)
The influence shows itself in the big toe.

>Hexagram 49 Judgment
REVOLUTION.
On your own day
You are believed.
Supreme success,
Furthering through perseverance.
Remorse disappears.

>Hexagram 49 Image
Fire in the lake: the image of REVOLUTION.
Thus the superior man
Sets the calendar in order
And makes the seasons clear.
>>
>>17488112
Wow, awesome. Thank you very much, I'll do my best and definitely give the feedback on this reading. Thanks again for the reading, patience and explanation.
>>
>>17486830 I fell asleep, my bad. I will answer these today later, as I dont have any deck in hand right now.

>>17486838
>>17486859
>>17486917
>>17486929
>>
File: 1450631887776.jpg (103 KB, 567x764) Image search: [Google]
1450631887776.jpg
103 KB, 567x764
Doing a couple of readings right now. All I need is a query and gender.

If you have a slight preference for the method used, I offer both scrying and the Thoth deck.
>>
>>17488058
>This probably isn't a good question for the I-ching

There are no bad questions for any type of divination; it all depends on the diviner.

Anyways..

Hexagram 55:3.5 (Feng / Abundance) -> 17 (Sui / Following)

Am I right in saying that you're currently "full of it", whatever you think that might mean? I'm not entirely sure, but from the vibes I'm getting, you have more than enough on your plate, however, you're not satisfied with this because they're not specifically what you want. Answering your query directly, I'll just copy-paste this line from the judgment text of hex 55: "Be like the sun at midday.". So, you need to shine, friend.

It seems that, in your romantic endeavors, you're often being shadowed by the alpha males (getting friend-zoned). You may think that they're the assholes in this situation for cock-blocking you, however I would think otherwise. You have much to learn from them; instead of hating (might be too strong a word, but you get the gist), try following them. This might be the anti-thesis of what I said above on shining, but think about what you can achieve with this.

Forgive me for being so straightforward with this, but in short: stop trying to lead; follow the alphas, learn their tricks, and fuck the chicks.

>>17488059
With the runes;
Berkano (Merkstave), Gebo, Perthro (Merkstave)

>if there is going to be one

I'm sorry, friend. Suffice to say there isn't going to be one anytime soon; you need to work on yourself right now more than anything. You need balance in several aspects of your life, and the runes seem to be hinting at social relationships; you're giving way too much (read: being a doormat and letting people step over; being the "nice guy"). My advice would be to simply step up and stop being as such.
>>
>>17488183
Male
Could I have a general outlook on my career please? As for methods, which ever you think suits the query. Thanks!
>>
>>17488183
Male

Am I going to be In a relationship soon?

Thank you
>>
>>17488183
Male
Love reading
Scry
>>
>>17488199
Checked

I'm straight, if that matters
Scry
>>
>>17488183
Want to know how my near future might look like. Will I get the job that I want? Male.
>>
>>17488183
Where will I find my academic strong suit?
female
no preference
>>
Doing readings for us. Soldiers
>>
Empath, Io, Thoth, and any other diviners:
Not a reading as much as a few questions for the various readers here.

1. What do you think of the different kinds of divinations? Are there any you view with more respect for one reason or another?
As an example, scrying with fire appeals to you more so than scrying with a black mirror, or etc.
1b. Obviously you have your own methods of divination, why those and not another type?

2. I've seen people do effectively the same type of readings before, and one will get tired more quickly than the other. Why do you think that is?
Perhaps one has a higher magical reservoir, or perhaps one is expending too much energy per read?

3. Do you notice any family history of magic? Something your mother or grandfather may have dabbled in?
>>
File: jack-white-1.jpg (358 KB, 1950x1325) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-1.jpg
358 KB, 1950x1325
>>17488219
I'll take one, cheswick.
>>
File: 1458237062493.gif (929 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1458237062493.gif
929 KB, 200x200
>>17488219
Reading pls
>>
File: v.jpg (399 KB, 995x1375) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
399 KB, 995x1375
>>17488219
What good things can I expect? What bad things can I expect? Am I delusional?
>>
>>17488197
I'll go with a quick scrying, but if you wish I could also pull a few cards after and see if it provides more clarity. Saw myself standing in a room with this interesting, white puddle with a few autumn leaves around it. The entire room seemed to have carried a rather strange tinge to it, naturesque even, but a bit darker. Relaxing. Calming. There was a door ahead of me, but I prodded the puddle a bit more before realizing that it wasn't doing much.

The room ahead of me instantly greeted me with a spike trap, digging sharp spikes into my foot. I didn't react much and went forward, pulling my foot out of the blades. Another trap. Looking at the ground, I saw that it was entirely covered in traps that would take a long time to disarm and show the clear path. The other room ahead? Swinging blades.

I think your path ahead, while somewhat calm and peaceful at the current moment, is going to be littered with pitfalls of various sorts. Not too much space to move about, may take a while to get through the possible problems and further on it'll simply be too hard to deal with.

Feedback on this one; I'm not too fond of doing career readings with either scrying or tarot.

>>17488199
A bonfire. Someone sitting near it, warming up with the flame that keeps both darkness and cold at bay. From the darkness, to the right, a woman steps out and sits down, warming herself up a bit near the flames. She looks kind and young with a lovely smile on her face. However, she doesn't hang around for too long and leaves, while the person who sat near the bonfire was almost paralyzed. He wanted to go and talk to her, do something, but he wasn't able to move. By the time he was, she was already gone and the darkness was approaching closer and closer...

I hope it's not as grim as I think it is. Either way, an opportunity may present itself in your life, but it'll be up to you to go ahead and take it. If you don't, it'll... well, it's not going to end well.
>>
>>17488183

Can I ask a question I had earlier? There's lots of advice that can be given so I don't think itll cause issues.

Scrying is fine. Whatever works

>>17488058
>>
>>17488225
Awe he's cute

I think you need to decide to srsly become extroverted In real life. Cut back on the sugar and just drink black coffee I see your tired I think it's the sugar even when it's not.
Saw you posting and reading threads until dinner. Hey watch John wick one of these days anon
See a name Erin I think she's a Virgo... Didn't see where the relationship between you went.
Saw curling? Are you or someone else into it
I love curling BTW
>>
Male here, for any reader who is still around, just want to know if there is any future for my relationship.
Thanks
>>
>>17488185

I have mixed feelings about this. Many of these "alphas" have been knowingly hurtful and cruel and completely unapologetic, over the most trivial things. And always lying to cover their tracks. I would NEVER follow such people. And any woman impressed by that isn't worth my time either.

But I certainly have much I can learn from others, so there is some wisdom in what you say.
>>
File: images (13).jpg (19 KB, 483x305) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
19 KB, 483x305
>>17488219
Gib
>>
>>17488251
Heya, thanks for the reading. The present seems to be right. I've gone through hell in a hand basket and things are currently calm for me. It's not doing much for growth and development though, and what lies ahead though I honestly don't know. But from what I gathered from your visions, I can expect many more trials and tribulations before I find true peace. Frankly I'm not too surprised either, my entire life up to this point has been a war. In the words of Venom Snake: Another mission, right boss?
>>
>>17488240
Is this how you picture me anon...

>>17488249
I like seeing burning thatch.
Have figured out what to do about your offline life yet?
I'm still seeing that famous eye ring in your eyes....
I see some pine forest and you working with elementals there.
I keep hearing Rick and seeing southern Carolina.
>>
>>17488183
Female

Had a growing friendship suddenly and strangely turn cold. Her best friend might have had something to do with it, but I don't know. My query is: does she miss me at all?
>>
>>17488223
I generally hold every single one of them in a favorable light, some being more useful for certain kinds of queries while others can also be useful for their own thing. Of course, the more effort put into the divining, the more I can actually respect it but all gets the same treatment in my eyes. I go for scrying and tarot simply because both appeal to me for some unknown reasons. Former works well in tandem with visualization and fantasizing, which I terribly enjoy doing, while tarot was the first thing that got me into divination. It's always going to hold a special place in my heart. Why not others? To a good extent I'm too comfortable with my own methods, but I'd be willing to learn a few more for the sake of curiosity.

The same kind of divination or is it the same kind of a question, but from different people with different kinds? If the former, then it probably depends on the person and how experienced they are with dealing with the method. The latter would easily be explained by well... How much effort they put into the reading, what kind (it's almost agreed that scrying eats up more energy than tarot does). I'm not someone who subscribes too much to some kinds of ''energy reservoirs'', so I'll say nothing on that note.

There are some people in my family who dealt with magic or occult in one way or another. My sister has a good sense of intuition, my mother has borderline prophetic dreams, father was into some odd stuff that I never really figured out about, etc upon etc. I cannot say that bloodlines are a thing, but nurture definitely does it's job at instilling interest into occult and spoopy stuff from an early age.

>>17488271
Many trials, and if you watch your feet and take your time, for a short time it'll be easier. Further up? No idea just how bad and how you will navigate through it all. Best of luck to you though; enjoy the calm that you have for now. May I even suggest going out to the nature for a bit and relaxing, hm?
>>
>>17488251
Damn, shit looks bad xD, if I miss this person (I believe I know who she's) I gonna end up fucked. Let's hope she'll indeed come closer.

Thank you for the reading
>>
>>17488272
Yay thatch! It does burn nicely. Take it from a fire sign!
My offline life is still kind of on pause / up in the air for now, but I have options in the (hopefully near) future.
Haha, glad you remember my "eye ring" of which you spoke/speak. Famous? Should I be famous? I'm already infamous. I'd post another picture if it wouldn't get me into yet more trouble.
I'm definitely in a pine forest, and I definitely worked with a fire elemental this week!
I watched and spoke of Rick and Morty, and the name Rick came up in a joke the other day. I haven't been to South Carolina in a long time.
Thanks!
>>
>>17488255
Nice seeing you here.

>I think you need to decide to srsly become extroverted In real life.
Yeah, but I've been working 60-80 hours a week so not really an option now.

>Cut back on the sugar and just drink black coffee I see your tired I think it's the sugar even when it's not.
I don't ever drink coffee with sugar, lel.

>Saw you posting and reading threads until dinner.
Wut? It's 3am (and I haven't had dinner or any food, damn..).

>Hey watch John wick one of these days anon
Watched it when it came out, it's one of my favorite flicks. Funny you mention that, because I plan to re-watch it again some time soon.

>curling
You mean the sport? I'm not into it, lel.

>>17488263
I don't mean -become- them, but rather -learn- from them; i.e. what makes women interested in these men, or rather what makes them attracted to them and stick around? Figure out the answer to that question, then learn the tricks to it so chicks stick long enough for them to know what kind of a person you are underneath, that's the gist of it.
>>
File: tumblr_mu04g51vPY1s2dcbfo1_500.jpg (31 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu04g51vPY1s2dcbfo1_500.jpg
31 KB, 500x333
>>17488272
Yes

Is this better?
>>
File: images (5).jpg (9 KB, 303x166) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
9 KB, 303x166
>>17488219

I dunno, can you give me some necessary advice or lessons I should learn, or do you see anything crucial happening to me I should know about?
>>
>>17488223
1. I don't hold any divinatory school over another. There are some diviners, here and elsewhere, I consider to be shams, but that has various reason to it.
1b. I use tarot because it's what I started with and what I'm good at. Runes because doing so helped me familiarize myself with them for further magick uses.

2. It could be because of the reasons you listed, or from something as mild and mundane as how healthy or stressed they are. Sometimes certain, sadder readings make a reader say fuck it for the day.

3. My grandfather was a 32nd degree Freemason. His mother was George Patton's sister. The reason I bring that up; Patton was crazily obsessed with lineage, and traced his back to royalty from a few different European countries.
Effectively, I can trace that part of my blood directly back to, and beyond, Henry the Eighth thanks to good ol Pat. So that has some history to it.

Outside of that, my Cherokee blood probably has some history on the mystical side of things, but I'm far less informed on it.
>>
>>17488183
Hey Io :)
So recently, as of last nigt, I asked someone to be a mentor for me in my path I am on and feel is "the one" finally. Everything connects. Something, someone, some something is starting to block me. I noticed it last night but didn't think much of it but today, today I have extremely noticed something is off. I feel out of touch, empty, unsure, upset.. just very weird for me as of late. If you are able to read for me, you can choose the method you see fit. I appreciate it.
>>
File: 130698925_c52f8e35e0.jpg (219 KB, 430x500) Image search: [Google]
130698925_c52f8e35e0.jpg
219 KB, 430x500
>>17488223
1. The thing about all divination is results. If a reader can get good results staring into a pizza over staring into a crystal ball, who cares? The relationship the diviner has with their system is all that matters. Its better to have respect for the reader than for their system. It doesnt matter if the system is 3000 years old with a million practitioners, if the guy down the street can pull amazing readings by scrying your tap water.

That said, if you are a professional reader, and actually earn a living on this, you have to keep in mind people are hiring you half as much for the show as they are for the reading, so some showmanship is called for, in that vein, cards, balls, fire and bones probably win, just for their showmanship.

1b. For some readers certain systems are easier than others to work with, or give better results, most diviners practice at least a couple forms, some of us practice a ton and use them for different things, again it all comes down to the reader and their experience.

2. Some of us are just old and get tired. For some of us, part of the divination is an emotional attachment to the reader (whether real or imagined) and that can be draining. Still other systems involve a lot of math and cross-referencing. FOr me personally, a reading generally takes 30 to 40 minutes of focus on the person and I only have so many hours in a day.

3. There is a family history of "weirdness" for me (psychometry, necromancy, etc.), but I have seen excellent diviners who had none so I dont think its required. Its important to note that divination and magic are completely separate schools of discipline too. Ive met some witches and magicians with family history who couldnt read a newspaper let alone an oracle, and Ive met diviners who wouldnt know which end of an athame to hold.

Many of us practice both, but it's not a requirement. There are entirely atheist skeptical readers who are very good as well.
>>
File: 1376193371735.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1376193371735.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1600
>>17488201
Well this is surprisingly grim. At first it felt like I was going through a very, very narrow hallway. It was sparkling white, the walls seemingly made out of crystal, but yet it was filled with a white smoke inside, making it near impossible to look through. While it was beautiful, yet I was left in a position that allowed me little movement or even breathing. Approaching a door by thinking about the future, I find myself stepping onto a sort of a lake within a dark, dark building. From one perspective, it looked like I was walking on water. From my own? Blood. Careful steps, careful steps, making certain I don't fall. Lots of focus.

I think you need to be concerned less about love at the current moment and instead change up a few perspectives and perhaps avoid sinking into your own feelings or emotions. You'll be more focused on doing your own thing by getting someplace instead of looking around.

>>17488213
A young knight, a little bit fearful but yet dedicated, standing before a long, icy road leading to a keep. The keep caught my eye, for it looked more like a mountain of ice than anything along the lines of a castle. (pic related for something that may give you an idea). He walks forward and forward, not looking down at the road, only keeping the structure in sight. The road grows more and more narrow, but yet the knight does not realize he's walking on a path that's more dangerous than he thinks it is. Eventually, he finds himself in a pinch and I see the two things happening here:

a. The knight slips and falls and does not succeed in holding out and proceeds to free-fall down into the dark pits below. He survives, but he is heavily hurt.

1/2
>>
>>17488357
b. The knight slips, but manages to catch himself and considers walking back once he realizes on what sort of a road he's onto. I am not certain whether he succeeds, but he is more careful and starts walking back.

Seems that whatever you may be considering or going for is going to be a bit too much to deal with right now. It may just be related to the job thing in one way or another, or perhaps even something else entirely. But do watch your footing or at least be more aware of your surroundings; things aren't as easy as they seem to be.

>>17488214
I'm sorry, but I'll have to skip yours simply because I am not certain whether my scrying or tarot can answer that question of your clearly. I would suggest asking someone else in here who may be willing to take up the offer.

>>17488253
I saw the most beautiful sight of a city right underneath me. I was high in the sky, and the sense of freedom washed over me, almost freed me from all of the burdens that I may have carried. The city was unlike something in this world, carrying heavy tinges of high fantasy, beauty and all right in there. I found myself flapping my wings on the contraption, but yet I did not move forward; a leash was keeping me from going anywhere. By cutting it, I was able to see and move and fly - yet I had the flashes of a paper crane floating through a heavy storm. Eventually, a white swan floating calmly on some kind of a lake.

I would highly suggest doing something that would, well... I am not sure how would this even translate to your life, but let go of something that's holding you back and go forward into the world. It may be hard at first, but it'll lead to peace and calmness later on. Step out of your comfort zone, I suppose, in one way or another.
>>
>>17488320
>thoths a decedent of English royalty

Explains it
>>
>>17488223
1a.
Any method of divination is viable to me; the tool is like a GUI to help the reader make sense of the calculations being made in the unconscious mind, and that's where the real magic happens. You can divine with literally anything.

1b.
For me /personally/, different methods are better for different queries.

Nowadays, I usually use tarot because I find it the most useful for most of the queries I get. I use tarot for general readings or anything involving interpersonal relationships. I prefer scrying for something more specific or anything I can't easily glean from cards. To give a common example, I would use cards for a love reading where the querent has someone in mind already and scrying if they're trying to meet someone. Why? Well, some readers are good enough with cards to describe attributes and situations with them, but I might stare at a meeting spread and make no sense of it. Alternatively, I could do a quick scry and give a description of the person and how they meet, more accurately than I could with tarot.

I started with runes for all queries, but I've found that they're usually better for outlining major forces influencing a situation. Think of them as being more similar to the Major Arcana, in that they represent broad concepts. Getting something specific with runes is rather difficult, so I find it better to use other methods if I can give a better reading with them. I like using bibliomancy when I just want small tidbits of insight that might be more helpful for the querent's consideration than for my interpretation.
(cont.)
>>
>>17488219
Last night you told me about Reyes. Well, guess what? I found who he is. He is a friend of a girl I've been flirting with. Seems like are close firends or whatever

Seems like your readings are accurate. I'm kinda perplexed about what I should do with it though.
>>
>>17488392
(cont.)
I'm also somewhat fond of combining methods, as it can sometimes fill in gaps. I used to have a single format for my readings when I started, in which I would trance before pulling runes, and the two formed a cohesive whole, with the runes helping to give context to what I saw or heard while in trance. Oh right, the trance. Well, I slip in, and things just come to me. It's a form of chresmomancy, and it was really hard to keep focus at first, but I eventually managed to get solid voices and visions, which I later used to learn scrying. A pure trance reading will likely leave you scratching your head, so they aren't as popular, but I'm willing to do them for anyone who likes riddles.

And, because I'm a speshul snoeflake, I also read voices. I don't find this as useful with proper queries, especially those involving a third party, but I can get some information about the querent with a voice sample. I originally developed this to learn about personality and magical potential, so these are the kinds of things I can learn best. That's why I ask for a voice sample from anyone who wants to learn from me...or date me.
(cont.)
>>
>>17488394
(cont.)
Readings require the expending of energy, just like any other form of magic. Some methods require a lot of energy, and some require less. Even within the same -mancy, different readers read differently. I have a tendency to slip in and out of trance during the reading, so that is more draining than using specific formulas and sets of rules for interpretation, for example.

The point you bring up about energy reserves and use is quite valid. Some people simply have more energy to use than others. Also, there is something to be said about properly rationing the energy expenditure and controlling it, rather than just using it all at once.

Both sides of my family have great intuition, but few have developed it due to being rather religious. My father dabbled a bit in the occult and with psychic phenomena like autosuggestion and Zener card exercises, but he never want far in it, or taught me anything he learned, for that matter. My mother's side of the family is very intuitive, but the only one who practices anything is my aunt, who reads Naipes cards. We traded readings somewhat recently, and we both impressed each other, which was fun.
>>
>>17488283
A gloomy sight of a tall, towering wall in front of me. I was standing right under it, trying to see or look around if by some chance there was a path around, but yet the towering structure ahead simply drew my attention and left me unable to look for anything more. With a touch, the wall produced several sharp blades that almost drove themselves through my palm. Realizing that there was nothing to see or find, I start heading back to the darkness on the lonely road, but yet I look back for the final time and see that the wall behind was hiding a bustling, living city behind it. Something that was simply inaccessible to me.

Just from this alone I'm going to say that there's nothing I could find or see, or I was simply pushed back. If you're still willing, try to talk and see whether it was clearly something that her friend messed with, or whether it was on her own accord. It wouldn't surprise me, considering it was her best friend and all, especially if the latter thought that you may be... ah, nevermind. I see no hopes from this though.

>>17488295
If she grows closer, then don't jump on her and push yourself onto her. That's a no-no. But do strike up a conversation or two and start moving from there. If she shows further interest, proceed. If she doesn't, back off.

>>17488330
Just to clear things up here, what exactly do you want me to look at? The strange sensation of being blocked or what?
>>
>>17488251
If you aren't too tired and can spare a second reading. What will ensue if I go and talk to the person I have in mind 'R' or should I wait?

Thank you again
>>
>>17488410
Maybe if you can see what is causing the block? Is that even possible lol.
>>
>>17488415
Is it alright that I drew one card each on the possible results of you either going for it or waiting?

Talking would lead to Four of Cups or Luxury. Short term emotional benefit, but likely something that's not going to lead anywhere.

Staying back would lead to IX, or the Hermit. I suppose this would put you in a position where you're alone and introspecting upon your decision or the situation.

Neither seem to be a *too* bad pick, but if you wish or want something that will last for longer, I'd say wait up a bit and see. If you'll go and talk to this person right now, it'll just be something for short term and nothing longer. A very quick scry showed me a similar result; wait for now and talk when you see a better opportunity to do so.

>>17488416
That I can try to do. You'll probably be my last read of the day. It felt like I was standing before some sort of a shield that was just perpetually moving in itself. A lot of energy. There's a good amount of it in the air too; a bit too chaotic really. It did it's job in two ways - not letting me to approach and not letting me see just what exactly was behind it. I could have sworn I saw someone hunched on the ground, just babbling to themselves, completely lost in their own world of madness instead of sensing anything around it. Chaos, in more ways than one.

This could be several things really, and I'm not entirely sure just what exactly could be the case here. It could almost be you that's doing it. Blocking yourself off in some way, shielding yourself from the outside and just letting things spiral a bit out of the control. I'd say take a break and calm down mentally or wait it out until you're completely exhausted. This is one thing that I'd point to; another being someone else that's doing it to you, by putting up this kind of a thing, but I highly doubt it. Not sure if this read was of any use to you.
>>
>>17488410
That's... peculiar. Thank you for your reading.

I'm afraid to talk to her, honestly. Our paths will cross by necessity later in the year, and I'd rather wait until then because I'm afraid I'll talk to her too soon and that whatever caused it will be too recent and emotionally charged. Rashness has ruined things for me in the past.

What did her best friend think I might have been...?
>>
>>17488453
Can you give any description or details of the shield of what the energy looked like? I just recently attempted putting up a shield.
>>
>>17488453
Thank you.

I'm going to wait for now, the person you saw might even be someone else.

Good luck
>>
>>17488454
Still, don't take my reading all too seriously here. I always advise everyone to do so with every single reading.

I don't exactly know your situation here, so it's hard for me to say or tell anything that could be of some use. It could be entirely likely that you just need to stay back for a couple and let things cool down a bit. It may be entirely likely that if you'll approach now, you'll get the result of ''blades into hand'' that I did.

It's a very far-fetched thing that my mind thought of, but I wouldn't be surprised if some people would just get a bit too paranoid of certain people, or all people, approaching near those that they care about or are close friends with. Almost in fear that they may stop paying less attention to them, wander off someplace else, you get the drift. I am not saying in *any* way that this is the case, but it's just something that my mind thought up of.

Do you know this friend of hers, by any chance? If not, I would almost suggest asking about somehow to see what's up, what kind of a person is it, whether it may be actually someone that's gossiping about you. For all you know, your friend may just be concerned about other things, but -shrug-.

>>17488456
Blue. Encompassing a small area which would be around the woman. Blue with white, swirling but yet retaining a tight shape. A container of sorts, almost. Entirely likely that it's the thing that's keeping you in such a state. (no, seriously, it could essentially be it).
>>
>>17488397
Are you doing readings today?
>>
>>17488467
Ahh, thank you. I'm more inclined than ever to wait and turn my energy elsewhere until that "later" I spoke off. We were very good at occupying a good deal of each other's time and I have college to focus on.

I know the friend, and I know for a fact she was gossiping about me to at least one person, but... mm.

Thank you again, this really did bring me some peace of mind.
>>
File: best.jpg (200 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
best.jpg
200 KB, 760x596
Juan ''Golz'' Flores
Males
Cancer
Tall, white, ugly, fucked up teeth, dumb.
Mty. City on NL Mex.

Tell me the bads / the worst/ the ugly of whatever you can see.
>>
>>17488223
New reader here but I'll give thoughts

I trust the Tarot because of the fact it relies on elements of randomness and allows not just myself to channel energy into it but also the world around me. Due to this I'm not seeing the future, nor am I influencing it. I am asking the world to lay out cards around me, while I'm doing the shuffling, I'm trusting the universe to allow the cards to fall in place. On top of that, I split the deck multiple times and draw from different piles when doing readings. I feel this allows for the energy and world around me to influence the cards just as much.

I know nothing about other styles of reading atm.

I can vouch and say that, as a beginning reader, I can only do about 5 readings before I just start to feel... tired, if that makes sense. Rather, I feel like both I'm tired, but my deck itself is. The readings get less concise and make less sense the more I do it.

My family never messed with it, and my mother told me she was terrified of it. But magic always followed my family when I was a kid. My mother said she had people in college try to get her to join in on it. She also told me about how she received a very strong palm reading about her future life, and everything the reader said became true. I have had a similar thing happen.

I think magic and divination is something that I was destined to dabble with at some point. I've always thought this stuff was cool, and I've always been attracted to it. Just recently started since I'm moved out and can buy this stuff without my grandma being like "KAWORU WHY ARE YOU MESSING WITH THE WITCH DECK" or something, lol
>>
File: 1458405632886.jpg (39 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458405632886.jpg
39 KB, 500x281
>>17488393
Soo blocked need a American solider to help me see reeeeeeee
>>17488381
And I'm from a ira founder why is this important
>>17488298
I know but when you eat you'll fall asleep.
Maybe it's the shifts your doing that's why the coffee.
>>17488270
Wuz jammed bby
>>17488271
I love snake. Now I love you anon
>>
Saw this topkek deck with Jesus and messages from him I'll get it and read with it one of these days x.
A Doreen virtue one
>>
>>17488531
I guess considering going into the military doesn't count?
>>
>>17488304
I think you need a partner or a online friend.
Do you have a steam to make friends.
Do you have a tinder for dates.

I wish you could be more active family wise and get a handle on your self vicious cycles.
Like you need a shrink or someone to talk it all out...
See a grey haired man about to meet you
Have you ever thought of escorts. Or is it just a porn picture I was shown.
>>17488302
Isn't he cute...
See a canary guide. Look them up for the kek
Saw you like cheerios and have breakfast with paper's
Really kinda family oriented person I think you'll make a difference if you went into some sort of child care
I think you just need to take a drive tonight by yourself. And park under the stars
>>
File: 1458396203681.jpg (116 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1458396203681.jpg
116 KB, 500x667
>>17488541
Really where you from? You need a online gf I can be real caring real fast.
>>
>>17488270
>>17488531
Love, maybe
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>17488223
1. I am very new to occultism as a whole, but I respect all forms of divination. My belief is no one system is better or worse, but are good for different things. I believe it rests more with the reader than the medium.

1b. Mostly because it's what I am and I am trying to develop it further. Plus tarot is fun.

2. Different modes of divination require varying amounts of energy. Think of them like vehicles. Bicycle, scooter, etc. Again it also comes down to the reader at hand. I find tarot readings a lot less draining than say Empath.

3. Not really. Family comes from JW and Catholism. Nothing Spoopy there.
>>
File: 1458134230855.jpg (72 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1458134230855.jpg
72 KB, 500x667
>>17488556
If you don't presue you won't get any lover op.
Can't keep waiting for a movie to happen..
>>
>>17488566
Hey you doing readings?
>>
>>17488597
Sure, need another coffee before I get my mojo moving but sure. What's up anon?
>>
>>17488590
Yeah but I haven't met anyone interested
>>
>>17488590
What are birds?
We just don't know.
>>
>>17488603
Then aim lower like 4/10 or ham planets
They need lovers too
>>
>>17488183
Hey lo you still around?
>>
>>17488601
Love life feeling pretty desolate I guess. Would be interested in a love reading if you could with your empath... How are you?

Name : eve
Blonde 5'0 wide hazel eyes
Favorite shape is a yellow star.
Question: do I have a chance with blue eyes?
>>
>>17488223
I agree with most of the other readers here as far as divination methods. I think tarot is one of the simplest for getting direct and easy to understand information, which is why it's quite popular. Your mind can use and interpret it quickly and easily.

I only read tarot, and I will probably get into runes and some method of scrying. In fact, I'd be curious, what methods of scrying are most popular with readers here? How did you go about learning it?

I have no known history of magic or divination in my family, but it's not like it's the kind of thing most people would talk about.
>>
>>17488369

>I saw a beautiful site of a city right underneath me...

Very touching read. I understand the need to leave the comfort zone, and I make attempts where I can, but I feel like opportunities are slim. I'm trying to talk to more people but I feel like I need more to talk about a lot of the time, plus it's hard to get a conversation to move beyond the shallow.

As for freeing myself from my bonds, I've come a long way in attitude, but finances are still an issue currently, but I'm working to Improve that. I know there's probably more binding me as far as behavior or mindset but I can't pinpoint anything specific.

I liked your scrying and it's very accurate. I just hope I can move it from vague thoughts and intentions into specifics and action.
>>
>>17488606
What are they...and why do they watch us.
I would like To think there Angry and flappy.
>>
>>17488608
I meant to say "someone interesting"
Woops
>>
>>17488531
Thanks man I'll deal with it on my own. I got more important matters to deal with anyway.
>>
>>17488627
They screech at me from just outside my window to make certain I'm not properly rested. Then they do unspeakable things to my car.
>>
>>17488634
If you want interesting and hot try a jazz or poet bar.
Bass girls are awesome.
>>
>>17488615
I'm good darling, like I said still trying to get the motor running.
>blue eyes
Good choice, blue eyes are pretty nice (totally not biased) but this'll be all but impossible for me to tell; I don't see physical people, but their energy.

>Reading
Hmmm there's a connection with...an energy but where it is I have no clue. It's not a strong connection, but it's budding and has potential. There's lots of interference, fog and static around you.
>>
>>17488546

>I think you need a partner or a online friend.
Yep.
>Do you have a steam to make friends.
RandyNewman, hmu
>Do you have a tinder for dates.
I chase down dates here and there, but I won't be gung-ho about it until my finances improve. But is tinder really that good for dating or is it more of a booty call thing?

>I wish you could be more active family wise and get a handle on your self vicious cycles.
Need to reach out to family more. I improved a little but I need to keep going.

>Like you need a shrink or someone to talk it all out...
I need at least a few people who are willing to listen and not be condescending or slanderous about it. But yes you're right.

>See a grey haired man about to meet you
We'll see, that could be anyone lol

>Have you ever thought of escorts. Or is it just a porn picture I was shown.
Yes I have, when I was feeling adventurous and was having women troubles, but that was around the time my finances took a dip. Might give it another go when I have more money to work with, if i don't have much else going romantically by then :)

Pretty damn on the mark. But what is it telling me? Talk more and fuck more? I'm already trying!
>>
What is the cause of this melancholy and what can I do to fix it?
>>
Love reading, please. Thank you.
>>
>>17488644
Thanks for the read. What does the fog and static mean?
>>
>>17488665
It's mostly interference. May be something on my end causing disruptions, may be something on your end. Could be anything really, I've found it varies from vague details (like yours) giving multiple feedbacks to higher entities telling me to GTFO and don't come back
>>
>>17488682
Uhmmm... I can give more deets. I usually wear dark colors; im light skinned; I have a lot of freckles; and a defined jaw. Does that change anything?
>>
Reading please?
Male UK Taurus
6'2, blue eyes

How will next week go?
>>
>>17488682
Hi Empath, are you taking more readings?
>>
File: 1458409719310.jpg (128 KB, 1200x841) Image search: [Google]
1458409719310.jpg
128 KB, 1200x841
>>17488652
I just think you need to fuck more and relax
What getting a bachelor and seeing the world.
With the military.

I mean you would be with a ton of guys who would be your friends.
And free sex.
>>
>>17488691
Ehhh kinda? As I said before there's this connection off into somewhere, but it seems the rest of around you is quite barren, like you've pushed away the energies that should be close to you. Still way too much interference to get any sort of clear reading.
>>17488701
Sure anon, what's up?
>>
>>17488512

I didnt know you guys took eye color into account too.

So Brown eyes.
>>
>>17488707

Nahhh I'm not going the military route. We're not protecting the world any more, we're exploiting it.

I guess I'll keep looking for another path that'll let me do those things, instead. :p
>>
>>17488717
Private forces?
>>
>>17488710
I'd just like a general if that sounds alright!
>Name
Silvia
>Description
Black hair, brown eyes, light skinned, bit of a square face, slightly prominent cheekbones. A defining feature would be acne scars on my arms.
>Shape/color combo
White horizontal line (more like a very long out rectangle)
>>
>>17488730
Haven't I done one for you before? And what am I specifically looking for?
>>
>>17488712
>>17488512

>>17488739

Can you read me, Empath?
>>
>>17488739
One. Well, if you could, just see if there's anything weird (not necessarily bad), I can't be more specific than this :^(
>>
>>17488710
If you're doing more after them please do mine.
Yellow - nickname.
Bad posture, slightly ripped, black hair, large hands, about 5'8, white
Blue cylinder
Empath
Romance reading
>>
>>17488739
C, male
Glasses, beard, 6'0, scar on my right forearm, hair is long-ish, brown eyes.
Introvert,asshole-ish, honest
Yellow star
Love reading, also can you tell me anything about my energy?

Thanks, hope you're having a nice day.
>>
Sad that the theory discussion is over already. We almost never have them.
I see missed opportunities in this thread for people to learn.
>>
Hello, can anyone give me some kind of advice,
I have had a rough youth, did some bad decisions, haven't we al? But now i'm on a crossroad where i need to choose my current lifestyle or going back to school or start working, personally i really want to go back to school and get a diploma and a descent job but is it al worth it, can i handle it? Can any reader give me some advice on the road that is the best for me? I'm trying to figure this out for a few months now and i soon need to choose which road to choose. If anyone willing to help me out my gratitude is great! :)
>>
>>17488771
Also i'm a male. 22 years old and my name is kevin and i live in belgium.
>>
>>17488762
Ah, yeah, it was just a few basic questions.
I'm putting together some notes for a larger dump later, as well as poking individual readers concerning their experiences.

I'll be sure to bring up some more stuff for you guys to talk about.

>missed opportunities in this thread for people to learn.
Although you make me wonder something.
What do you think is the reason people either shy away from the occult or look on from afar instead of jumping in?
>>
Why are al the personal decisions so difficult and the rest seems so easy. I am overthinking it don't i?
>>
File: soldier-of-us-army-enjoying[1].jpg (209 KB, 1600x1090) Image search: [Google]
soldier-of-us-army-enjoying[1].jpg
209 KB, 1600x1090
>>17488219
Tanner
Romance reading
>>
>>17488730
>>17488742
I'll get to yours as soon as possible, something suddenly came up and I had to go out (see got dragged out by family for birthday stuff). Apologies.
>>
>>17488830
Wish him a happy birthday on my behalf :).
Any change you can do mine to afterwards?

>>17488771
>>
>>17488786
>What do you think...

Why do some people like movies more than books? Why do some people like sweet more than sour? I mean I know thats a flippant response, but I think its true.

I think the question you mean to ask is "why do people who clearly have an interest in the occult, stay at arms reach instead of becoming directly involved?". To that I don't really have an answer and I think it's as unique as the person. Either they feel that the skills would be too difficult or time consuming to learn, they want to keep an air of mystery about it, or something about their upbringing or culture precludes or discourages it, but not enough to dissuade their curiosity.
>>
>>17488830
No problem!
>>
>>17488838
>wish him
I-it's actually me anon. My birthday is on the 22nd, but they're taking me out for Sunday lunch.
>>
>>17488859
happy early birthday empath; you are one of the best readers on the thread
>>
>>17488859
Sorry for the misunderstanding, happy birthday empathAU, enjoy the time with your family !!
>>
Am I slipping into psychosis or just becoming myself? Should I continue with the medication?
>>
>>17488859

Happy birthday man! Order everything on the menu!
>>
bamp
>>
>>17488707

You make it sound so easy
>>
>>17489103
did she add u on steam
>>
File: 1458340726965.png (3 MB, 1897x2083) Image search: [Google]
1458340726965.png
3 MB, 1897x2083
>>17488803
I think your into the wrong girls :( but in a year and a half it will get better you should visit r9k for advice about women anon.
See snake you'll encounter in the grass unless it's a totem.... Wondering if your interested in medicine. Or someone is in medicine you need to hang out with.
>>
File: 1458268975509.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1458268975509.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
Hey guys can someone send some energy to that Jack Nicholson guy I think he's about to die.
Let's keep him alive /x/
>>
>>17489113
>>17488803
Whats wrong with the girls im into? I know one chick in medicine, you see anything happening with her?

>snake
I'll look out for that
>>
File: 80958797.0[1].jpg (1 MB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
80958797.0[1].jpg
1 MB, 3504x2336
>>17488219
Is there anything my guide wants to tell me?
>>
>>17489126
I really see a girl into medicine becoming your gf op.
I think it would be a good time to pursue her actively in April.
>>
File: image.jpg (659 KB, 1600x2133) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
659 KB, 1600x2133
>>17488863
>>17488878
>>17488918
Thankyou guys, that means a lot to hear. I love you all. Thankyou for the well wishes.
>one of the best readers
Pfffttt now you're just being silly. I don't even compare.
>order everything on the menu
Pic related?
>enjoy time with your family
I did. Thankyou very much.
>>
>>17489136
You ate that???
>>
File: u-s-soldiers.png (323 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
u-s-soldiers.png
323 KB, 600x337
>>17488219
Reading on my homosexual life pls.
>>
>>17489137
Kek. Nope. I just got given this by my family...how on earth they expect one person to eat this I have no idea
>>
>>17489131
Yeah communicate through fire

Turn off your stuff too for earth hour.
Also throw wax into water tonight I'm hearing it will show you something.
Wouldn't mind seeing your wax scry either op
>>
>>17489144
You can freeze cake, usually ;^) Just pre-cut it into slices for easier removal
>>
>>17489144
Goddamn cake-tease.
>>
File: waaaaahh.png (46 KB, 314x141) Image search: [Google]
waaaaahh.png
46 KB, 314x141
Can someone do a general for me? I'm pretty freakin' bummed.
>>
>>17489136
Happy Early Birthday, Earl.
>>
>>17489138
I keep hearing "is there a cure"....... Anon
Don't die.
Yeah there's online guys you could get off of Craigslist and tinder. Saw one as a firefighter but could be dress up.
I wish there was a gay area you could live in. As Being immersed in homosexual culture is crucial for your happiness.

Wish you well.
>>
File: size0[1].jpg (71 KB, 640x421) Image search: [Google]
size0[1].jpg
71 KB, 640x421
>>17489136
hot damn that looks tasty can you share? I love you too

>>17489145
>Turn off your stuff for earth hour
Are they a hippy? Can you tell me about them as a person?
>>
>>17489108

Uh that wasn't me, but I probably shouldn't have posted that screen name either way lol
>>
Hey guys, I was thinking about reading for people here.
I guess I can use cards, so post a picture and say your name and question, then I'll answer all my replies for a while.
>>
>>17489163
Thanks. Online people are alright. I kind of want someone in plain sight. It seems so bad for energy flow for it to be otherwise.

I may move to San Fransisco, but perhaps I'm needed in straight communities? A lot of straight men have come to me, but of course it never ends well.

I could always just keep working on my sexuality theory, and as to why sexuality is just a cop-out for societal reasons. But someone would never be open enough for me to be in their life, in realistic timing.

Yeah, gay culture seems to be optimal at the moment.
>>
>>17489163
Thanks btw.
>>
>>17489171
Get candle
Burn candle
Throw wax in water
????
Profit

As for a hippie. No. Very conservative. But it's just there's heat coming from your devices... Thought they could use a break

There is a grandmother in your house ATM she kinda counts as a guide she was watching your screen....
>>
File: navy-seals-desert-training[1].jpg (86 KB, 622x505) Image search: [Google]
navy-seals-desert-training[1].jpg
86 KB, 622x505
>>17488219
can you tell me if my ancestors were anything important? do they want to tell me anything?
>>
>>17489191
Np...
Why not come up for the pride festival in Toronto? It's a week of like just homosexuality and supportive family like quality.

You would like it
>>
File: IMG_697757214116668.jpg (25 KB, 480x447) Image search: [Google]
IMG_697757214116668.jpg
25 KB, 480x447
>>17489182

James

I dunno, what's in my future that hasn't been covered or hinted at already?
>>
>>17489182
>>17489151
Call me Isaac. (picture is in my other post)
>>
>>17489198
Yeah but which kind? Every time you reincarnate you lose them? I always saw parents and family as just vessels and randomized goyim

I think though some of the time there war friends.
Keep getting Tyler TX for some reason when seeing you.
Which is nice.
>>
>>17489224
umm for my current lineage

unless you see i've reincarnated from a celebrity/great person or something
>>
>>17489201
Wow how did that work. Aren't they super vicious animals.

See some coins and a TV. Are you thinking of buying something tonight to watch? Or do not have cable?
I see hotels in the future...
And get some key lime pie tommoro and go wild.
You need a new bed too.. I think it would help with astral projection.
Have you read any of kant op?
>>
>>17489200
I'm going to go to pride events whenever possible. I was going to go to a drag show, but my mom's pressure on me crashed me down and I couldn't attend the show in a good mindset.

I definitely see how good these events would be for me. I had a gay friend that introduced me to the gay community, but I was still a bit in the closet. He was also my ex, so things got a bit nasty, and there was a stain on the community with my name on it. I'd need to warm up a bit more before I'm comfortable, unfortunately. I'll go to more events when I'm able to drive around. I'll also attend more personal events as well :P

I also wish our society wouldn't force heterosexuality in my face all of the time. It's really depressing. By the time there's something homosexual, I'm tired of sexuality and romance already, so I don't really enjoy it. I tell people about this all the time, and it's unfortunate they think I'm forcing something on them. They have no idea.

I also wish more of my closeted friends (you know who you are) would come out, and be free with themselves. It's like they're living lives with 50 pounds weights attached to their shoulders. Bunch more to say about this topic, but sometimes it's best to succumb to something than fight it.
>>
>>17489234
Yeah I saw you as one of the Caesar's daughters.

See something German this life...
>>
File: soldiers-the-war-within[1].jpg (24 KB, 196x269) Image search: [Google]
soldiers-the-war-within[1].jpg
24 KB, 196x269
general reading m'lady
>>
>>17489201
Hi James
I don't know if you've been asking questions earlier, so sorry if I'm redundant of previous answers.

>Queen of Disks
>Fortune
>10 of Cups

It looks like matters are becoming easier. It seems like you have someone helping you and keeping you pacified.

>>17489222
Okay Isaac
A message for to help with your poor feeling

>4 of cups
>8 of disks
>3 of disks

I can't help but think this is mostly a question of emotional AND financial matters, especially seeing these cards now I'm going to suggest you try to overcome your desires, save what things your have left, and try to find something to do soon. Put your hands to work.
>>
File: ondore.jpg (89 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
ondore.jpg
89 KB, 750x600
>>17489245
But I really see you as a activist who changes the game.... Like in public..
Don't believe ondores lies about succumbing
It's better to fight then to let another shoah happen.
>>
>>17489263
See a play set like for kids. And a OK house.
I feel you're about to get a chance to be a surprise stranger for someone...
I see a little blond kid... Is it yours?
There is something about this kid and you.... It's all I see.
Other then a pizza...
>>
>>17489239

Nah none of this matches. The hotels and key lime pie sound good though. I'd love to learn astral projection but I cant figure out the trick to it.

Not too familiar with Kant unfortunately. Guess I can check his wiki article at the least.
>>
>>17489266

Can I get a reading?

>>17488512
>>17488712
>>
>>17489308
It looked like Spanish gold coins.... And then you looked into a tv....
Really weird. TV wasn't. Working tho...

Maybe your life is on the wrong channel and buying spiritual growth isn't going anywhere?
What does a tv signify in your life.
>>
>>17489247
which caesar???

german now yes
>>
>>17489288
>>17489263
I don't know/have any kids.
>>
File: a01-vietnam-davis-16_9[1].jpg (89 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
a01-vietnam-davis-16_9[1].jpg
89 KB, 1200x630
>>17488219
Freya, F, Libra
Romance Reading
>>
File: c168b19d31215407517260f06fb48e1b.jpg (1002 KB, 1167x2460) Image search: [Google]
c168b19d31215407517260f06fb48e1b.jpg
1002 KB, 1167x2460
>>17489309
Sure Juan, I'll give you a reading of the bad

>6 of Cups
>4 of swords
>7 of disks
I don't really know what I see.
Well, it looks like the fun's over. I don't really know what else could be going wrong.
>>
File: 4853476-3x2-940x627[1].jpg (63 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
4853476-3x2-940x627[1].jpg
63 KB, 940x627
>>17488219
what does my crush think of me??
>>
Oh hi. Who's still up doing readings? I need a generalistic one, since my head has been contaminated with doubts coming from everywhere.
Didn't exactly get who is still exactly reading or not atm. thanks.
>>
>>17489288

Please read :c

>>17488881
>>
>>17489325

Couldn't tell you ches. My metaphorical mind is shut down today. A tv makes me think of tunnel vision, programming, or acting and deception. Not that there aren't good shows around.

I'm not sure if my spiritual path is good or bad, but it's hard to tell if it's helping me grow anymore. I don't know what I should polish it with though, or what other pursuits to focus on in its place.
>>
>>17489371
I'll read your for your name and a pic
>>
>>17489385
Thank you.
Jorge

To give you some context, my problem is more internal now. I don't know if the causes are external or not.
I feel like I'm a fraud. I have and always a lot of expectations placed on me. Like, high intelligence, potential for a lot of stuff, etc.
But lately I've put that all in doubt. I feel that I'm actually less able than my peers. That I'm unable to achieve any of what I placed as goals. It's like I decayed in an early age (I'm 22). I can't explain but I do need some clearing up.
>>
>>17489266

Yeah things are gradually easing, I'm just stressing a little bit at the end of this chapter of my life. Some initial plans fell through, but I'll be moving residence soon and I'm trying to smooze my way into a new job position.

Not sure who that person is that the cards refer to, but there are a handful of people each trying to encourage or support me in their own way, and I'm appreciating them even more over the course of time.. especially the ones that are girls!
>>
File: 1458440353628s.jpg (4 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1458440353628s.jpg
4 KB, 125x124
>>17489357
Saw your love would be better off in a different Galaxy.
Are you interested in volcano's I keep seeing your next relationship is like Pompeii....
I think you find them in the carribean.
>>17489364
They were thinking about a birthday. And going to the mall today.... No thoughts about you yet...
>reeeeeee
>>
>>17489348
Did someone keep a kid and not tell you op?
>>17489376
Sociopolitical also need picture
>>
>>17489378
I think maybe you should try reiki. It can balance everything.
Give new life to old magic as they say
>>
>>17489401
Okay Jorge, it sounds like a serious concern and something that I might feel too (thought mine might be a case of the genes distracting me)
Anyways
>Princess of Disk
>10 of Sword
>8 of Wands

It does seem like you've been moving too fast and you're tapped out. Maybe you might consider doing something low key like monastic life? Take it easy and try to find some peace. Consider spending a few years like this.

>>17489402
gotta love those grils!
>>
>>17489425

I could actually get into that, thanks for the idea. Not sure if I can learn it solo or if I have to start hitting the new age book stores for expensive classes.

Is it weird to feel chakras easing and tightening throughout the day? Like majorly, like they're responding to something
>>
>>17489455
I'd be unable to do that, and I have responsabilities that make it impossible. But thank you for the reading. Maybe I just need a hobby.
>>
How long till new thread do you guys suppose?
>>
>>17489490
70+ posts until bump limit and descent
>>
File: 1458443190355.jpg (315 KB, 1522x1326) Image search: [Google]
1458443190355.jpg
315 KB, 1522x1326
>>17489464
So if your already feeling it why aren't you trying it out.
>>
File: tumblr_mvumv04UWj1slvqiko1_500.gif (537 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvumv04UWj1slvqiko1_500.gif
537 KB, 500x278
>>17489498
Ah ok, wasn't sure. I asked because I'm gonna do some readings!

With that, give info:
>Nickname/Name
>General area, closer the better
>Gender
>Birthdate
>Favorite color
>Favorite food

Last two are so I can have a somewhat unique connection with you, one that allows me to 'single you out' so to speak when attempting to communicate with my deck.

Will be doing... well, as many as I can tell I'm tired enough to stop.
>>
>>17489522
I second this

No need for shill class.
>>
>>17489531
well then, at that I guess I'll stop doing readings :3
>>
>>17489531

Arthur
Florida, the US of A
M
8/13/95
Grey
8oz Sirloin

Just a general reading, please.
>>
>>17489531
freya
cali
f
10-2-96
neon pink
sushi

romance reading
>>
>>17489531
>ali
>canada
>F
>dec 28
>black
>cheesecake

>How will things with my new band go? I'm pretty excited, we're still in the writing process but the music is sounding freakin legit, like 100x better than my old band.

if you don't mind a second question..
>why is the guy i've been talking so hot and cold?
>>
>>17489522

I don't know, wouldn't chi just do its own thing regardless of where I had my hands?

Couldn't hurt...
>>
>>17489531
Mendoza
Brazil
Male
4/20
Blue
Lasagna

Love reading, please.
>>
File: 8lJEIPX.gif (429 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
8lJEIPX.gif
429 KB, 300x170
>>17489415
>>
>>17489531
L
Brazil
Male
14/06
Purple
Potatos

Future love reading, please.
>>
>>17489550
I'm still really in the beginner stages, so if someone wants something concrete, you might be better. I'm just doing simple spreads for the moment, past, present, future.

>>17489555
Past: Lovers
Present: Reversed 7 of cups
Future: Reversed 5 of cups

The lovers card is a card I admittedly have issues with, so forgive me, but I feel in this case it represents a solidification of personal ideals. As the lovers card can represent a solidification of personal beliefs, but, I feel you may want to examine that further as the reversed 7 of cups shows that you might not be truly fulfilling yourself. You're spending your time just filling your day with actions to avoid further avoid looking at yourself and what you need to do to advance in the future. The last card is one of accepting in new ideas, and moving forward.

You think the way you're running life is perfect because you decided the were, but you're missing something without realizing it. Open yourself up to new ideas and embrace the new future ahead.

(I hope I'm right on this, apologies if I'm not)

>>17489579
You'll be next.
>>
>>17489607

This makes alot of sense to me, thank you.
>>
>>17489602
Potatoes * sorry
>>
>>17489531
A
houston, texas
male
4/5/1995
dark purple
I really like these stuffed bell peppers that my sister used to make

Could I get a general love reading?
>>
>>17489266
Thanks. Sounds about right ;_;
>>
how accurate is chesswick future reading?
>>
>>17489671
95% bogus in my personal experience

she just doesnt really give a fuck
>>
>>17489701
what did she predict for you and what actually happened? her present stuff seems really accurate
>>
>>17489671

>accurate
>cheswick

pick one
>>
>>17489531
Katy
Mexico
F
8/22/98
Purple
Chocolate

First time posting in these threads, take your time!
>>
>>17489579
Past: 5 of Swords
Presents: Knight of Wands
Future: Reversed King of Swords

Five of swords dictates winning something at the expense of another, and the knight of wands dictates moving forward with enthusiasm and courage, while the reversed king of swords dictates using power to control something.

Did you, in the past, overcome someone in a romantic situation? Perhaps you were in a love triangle of sorts, and you managed to 'win' against the other person looking for the person you wanted. You then ended up hurting them, but now you're pursuing that person in full force. You're not thinking about how you're pursuing them, you're just thinking of how you're going to get them. So it's possible you're using unfair things to your advantage, maybe your body, or manipulating them using emotions and such without thinking of how this will effect the situation in the future. Due to this, you end up with the reversed King of Swords. Reversed, this card speaks of someone misusing their mental power to get what they want.

Of course, all of this could apply to someone else in your love life, and not you. This reading seems negative at first glance, but my advice is for you to think about your actions. If the Knight of Wands is to be believed, you're pursuing someone but possibly in the wrong way. I feel in the end this could lead to a relationship founded on selfish ideals and beliefs, instead of one founded on unconditional love.

Sorry if this wasn't what you wanted to hear...

>>17489587
I'll do the band one, maybe love after I'm finished with the current people in the thread.
>>
>>17489710

>98

Dross the convencio que vinieras aqui o algo por el estilo?

fuck off kid.
>>
>>17489531
>Andrew
>Chilel
>Male
>15/09
>Bright red/silver
>All things fish

General reading m8
>>
>>17489271
Thanks. The reason I'm not talking about it, is because it takes an extreme amount of energy to really illustrate the amount of grief and heartbreak one goes through when they're in the closet. I even typed up two entire paragraphs, but it simply lacked the energy to convey the words accurately.
>>
>>17489715
>>17489579
i didn't win against the other person but i was hurt. is he now pursuing me or something?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 77

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.