[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dimitri
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 27
File: 8065039_f520.jpg (38 KB, 520x388) Image search: [Google]
8065039_f520.jpg
38 KB, 520x388
Hi /x/, This happened to my girlfriendтАЩs roommate over the summer, and ends with me as a reclusive and a shut-in. I canтАЩt stand being in the dark. Now I spend all day on the internet, trying to figure out what happened. I want to put a name to it, but all I have is Dimitri. I need to externalize it to make sense of it. I want a record of it.

>GF, we will call her тАЬBettyтАЭ, has a fatcow of a roommate. She bails because sheтАЩs a bitch.
>GF gets an old friend, we will call her тАЬVeronicaтАЭ, to move in, even though she canтАЩt really afford it.

Veronica works at a major coffee shop chain, doing the backshift. SheтАЩs good at her job and deals with a lot of scummy people. We all live in a really blue collar тАЬindustrialтАЭ city. Homelessness and poverty are just kind of part of the place, so sheтАЩs used to dealing with weirdos. But Veronica is the type of girl who has a habit of falling madly in love with whomever she happens to be dating (despite being most definitely an adult). My GF, Betty, ignores all the boys that have come and gone and broken her heart.

So she moves in after getting into a nasty breakup with her old shitty boyfriend and comes to live with Betty. About two weeks later, she starts talking about a guy she met at work; Dimitri. Dimitri is a patron of this place while she works nights, apparently doing maintenance on an apartment complex nearby. She says heтАЩs really sweet and from the Ukraine.

We donтАЩt pay any attention. About a week after that and me and Betty come home and thereтАЩs Veronica and Dimitri hanging out. We donтАЩt feel like being socialable with this guy that probably wonтАЩt be here in a month so we donтАЩt pay much attention, but we end up getting roped into hanging out a little bit.

>groan.jpg

Let me tell you about this Dimitri guy, though.

CONT.
>>
First of all, he dresses fucking weird. I donтАЩt exactly have a great sense of fashion; I feel fancy in khakiтАЩs and button up shirts. But Dimitri dressed himself like he was colour blind, clashing colours and clothes that never really seemed to fit right and always had kind of a wet laundry smell that was barely covered up by piles of cologne. He dressed in pretty standard douchebro style; polos and weird jeans and brightly coloured sneakers.

His hair looked to be bleached and spiked by someone using their elbows. His skin had a weird plastic quality to it, like he was spray tanned. But he had really nice teeth and a charming smile and, tbh, great eyes. Big and blue and wide open; despite his inept fashion sense, I could see why a girl would pay attention to him if he was sweet. He *tried* to looked good and had a charm about him.
He looked tense, though. At the time I passed it off as nerves. But he always looked tense, now that I think about it. Always had his shoulders boxed up to look bigger, puffing up his chest, sitting on his clenched fists and bouncing his legs. But he always looked calm in the face; serene, even.

IDK, it was a weird mix of physical features, but whatever. Everyones awkward in their own way, right?

Talking to the guy was even worse, though. He smiled just incessantly and was always nodding. He was always really enthusiastic about dude shit like cars (DGAF) and beer (awe yes), but would always just express how much he loved whatever it was that you mentioned at the time. He couldnтАЩt speak very well, but we all just chalked that up to him being from Ukraine, but he definitely had a stutter.

CONT.
>>
тАЬHeee-hey, dude wwwhatis g-goodтАж?тАЭ this is how he always started off when he first talked to you and he always beamed with pride when he spoke this. He clearly practiced and it was a little bit pathetic seeming at the time and one of the few тАЬNorth AmericanтАЭ phrases he could say without sounding like a fresh-of-the-boat levels of foreigner.
We were bored and annoyed by him and the prospects of him always being around, but whatever. He would be gone in a month, right?
A month passes and he spends the night for the first time and it looks like Dimitri is going to shit himself. We already know that Veronica and him are regularly sexually active, so heтАЩs not nervous about that. He was just really uncomfortable with being here for some reason. We ordered pizza that night and sat around doing some тАЬdouble dateтАЭ whatever and he powered through his food like a beast as fast as he could. Always nodding and smiling as he ate. Pretty awful table manners too, not even Veronicas washy standards could avoid that. I could tell by her embarrassed look that she was mortified by this guy at a dinner table.

CONT.
>>
Anyway, if he wasnтАЩt nodding and Tyrannosaurus-ing his pizza, he was always looked out the window (like fucking fixated on it) and wanted to go to bed super early, claiming he was tired from тАЬthat old grindstoneтАЭ, but we could hear that they stayed up most of the night (with TV volume varying wildly, presumably to cover up banginтАЩ).

So itтАЩs 3AM, they finally are asleep. I have to piss and IтАЩm down the hallway at the far opposite end from VeronicaтАЩs room, which is BettyтАЩs room. I get up to use the bathroom, being quiet so as not to wake up the GF. I get about halfway down the hallway and I hear that fleshy тАЬplapтАЭ sound of bare feet on hardwoodтАжbut thereтАЩs too many plaps. It sounds like multiple barefooted people scurrying around out there.
I freak out for a second and stay perfectly still and listen and start to gradually edge my way to the end of the hall to look around the corner into the living room. ItтАЩs fucking Dimitri, butt naked standing by the picture window intensely licking sauce and cheese off a plate.

IтАЩm equal parts relieved, freaked out, and embarrassed because I think Veronica might also be running around naked. I just assume that theyтАЩre high and eating pizza and naked from fucking around. So I casually strut to the bathroom and try not to be awkward if she is around here somewhere in the nude. I assume hiding behind the couch.
>>
IтАЩm peeing and suddenly get that skin crawling тАЬIтАЩm being watchedтАЭ sensation. I can clearly see the whole bathroom in the mirror that runs the full length of the wallтАжbut in the mirror I notice the door. ItтАЩs closed and locked, but itтАЩs bowed in. At the time I didnтАЩt really get it. But I get it now. I could see the outline of DimitriтАЩs toes under the crack of the door and the cheapo plastic-y wood door was being pressed in. That fucker was pressing onto the door as hard as he could.
I ignore it, but IтАЩm creeped by the toes. Think heтАЩs just trying to play some stupid prank to тАЬbroтАЭ out and be normal. I open the door, expecting him to bolt to VeronicaтАЩs room which was only about 10 feet away, snorting. But he just stands there. Fucking nude. Right against the door, smiling and nodding. But his eyes look pissed. Just wide and angry, not even frowning.
He bobs his head, тАЬExcuseтАЭ and shimmies his way in. I realize his body, might look good in clothes, but heтАЩs kind of gross; like he was obese and then lost a shit load of weight. But is supposed to be wiry and skinny?

IDK, he was naked and I didnтАЩt want to look at his dick so I ignored it and went to bed freaked out. I donтАЩt think I slept much, I just watched the bottom of my door for the outline of his fucking toes.
>>
That morning, the plates were clean. I think he licked them clean. They smelt funny and despite being spec free, still had a gloss of something gross on them.
I tell Betty about it and sheтАЩs freaked out and pissed. She didnтАЩt like the guy in the first place and heтАЩs walking around naked at night being creepy? Not cool. She confronts Veronica about it who is also weirded out, but I donтАЩt think anything ever came of it. If she did ask him about that night, he just nodded and stammered his way out of the problem.
So I donтАЩt have to deal with him for another couple weeks. Veronica starts going and hanging out with him instead. Awesome. But instead of going to his place, I guess all they do is drive around in his shitty car. They bang and everything in this tiny old little Honda Civic, which she said was disgusting. Like he lived out of it. When he prodded he insisted that he lived with an Aunt who did not approve of him having girls over.
She was just about done with him and his weirdness, finally. This all started in mid-May and it is now early-August and the final straw for Veronica is of course about food. He liked to gorge himself on candy bars, apparently. His car was loaded with wrappers of every imaginable sort.
>>
So we are BBQing on the deck. The meal for the evening? Steak, baked potatos and salad. The steaks have been marinating in Dr. Pepper for three days, because fuck yeah adulthood. Dimitri gets one look (or smell, rather) of raw beef soaking in soda-based marinade and he literally starts drooling on himself. HeтАЩs eyeballing them like someone showed him the proof of God. Even little moans are coming through as he breathes through his vocal cords because the guy canтАЩt control himself.
Veronica pulls him aside and gives him a decent scolding in the hallway. He comes back looking like heтАЩs trying to compose himself with his stiff body and I swear the guy is even blushing through his oompa-loompa looking skin. He fixes it by going to every single person present (thereтАЩs about six of us at the little gathering) and saying тАЬSooo-rry, maaaaanтАЭ and it sounded like a dog trying to sing and talk at the same time. Just horse, off key and guttural, followed up by a firm slap on the back or the arm; regardless of whether youтАЩre a boy or not. The
dumb bastard was losing it.

So weтАЩre sitting at the dinner table, supper is delicious. Steak, baked potatoes, corn, great salad. Dimitri demolishes his steak, but hasтАжtrouble with his vegetables. IтАЩm watching him carefully while the girls gab and he would stuff salad into his mouth and just chew and chew and chew and chew and chew, go to scratch his mouth, take a handful of mangled greens and dressing and shove it in his pocket. The bone in the steak was picked clean, and the potatoes were just forked into oblivion.
>>
I guess I wasnтАЩt the only one that noticed this, and Betty informs me that Veronica had texted her and said that she was done with Dimitri and she had to end it tonight.
Everyone goes home, they walk down to the parking lot where his car is out back. She looks bummed and nervous and sad, heтАЩs still smiling and nodding his head and being weird. Me and Betty rejoice for a moment and start watching TV.
A few minutes go by we hear shoutingтАжand then screaming. Veronica is screaming in the parking lot, the sound coming up through the balcony.
We rush down as fast as we could. Fuck elevators. We get there and Dimitri is sitting in the driver seat freaking the fuck out. HeтАЩs just thrashing and roaring and tearing shit to pieces from his drivers seat. Veronica is standing away from the car in the parking lot, crying and holding her arm. We grab her and pull her in and Dimitri sees me and just stops moving completely and goes dead cold quiet. His eyes lock on mine his face twists up in a snarl and he grips the steering wheel. His face is twitching up into a snarl so hard, it looks impossible how hard and far his face contorts.

Suddenly he just stops. Turns on his car. Drives away. Just like that. Putters away unconcerned.
We call the police. File a report. Humor a restraining order, but decide itтАЩs not worth the trouble. Pretty sure heтАЩs never going to come back.
>>
August goes by without a hitch. Dimitri is old but creepy news. Then Veronica comes home from work upset. Dimtiri was at her store again that evening. He just walked around the building, not even peering in windows. He would stand on the other side of cars by the drive-thru window, but would always bolt once they were done with their orders.
Then one night things peaked bad.
One night, me and Betty are home. Veronica was out and was on her way back to our place. She calls up Betty, crying and whispering;
тАЬBettyтАжI think Dimitri is outside our apartment. ItтАЩs a different car. I was walking down the road to here and this old red car sped by and almost hit me. Now itтАЩs parked right outside the front door, the engine is running. I canтАЩt see-тАЬ
>>
She starts screaming. Screaming in pain. We rush down, I take a knife with me from the kitchen. We arenтАЩt even wearing shoes. We get out the front door and thereтАЩs a car sitting idle, open and empty. We rush through the parking lot and to the road. We see a discarded shoe and pick it up. We call VeronicaтАЩs name, no answer. We run into the park on the opposite side of the road and call her name again.
Out of the corner of my eye, I see him. It fucking haunts me. His face sticking through a dense as fuck holly hedge, no shoulders in sight. HeтАЩs still grinning his plastic smile and bobbing his head, his eyes are like painted glass now.
I run around the holly hedge at the centre of the park and heтАЩs there, but itтАЩs fucked. HeтАЩs all fucked looking. HeтАЩs naked, but his shoulders have sloped almost into his torso and his neck is atleast three feet long. His orange skin is cracked and splitting into what looks like moist looking pink new skin. HeтАЩs gyrating his hips, dick rock hard and scrambling to pull off Veroncias pants with one gangly arm. SheтАЩs pinned face down to the ground with the other, her mouth full of dirt and grass. I just scream and run at him and throw myself at whatever Dimitri is.
He gets knocked into the hedge and tangled up. I grab her and pull her up and throw her into a run. Dimitri is laying in the hedge and coming back to his feet. He moves so slow and ponderously, the whole time moaning this long тАЬUUUUUUHHHHтАЭ noise that sounds like it echos from him. He stands back up and falls down to being on all fours. He walks like this, his legs completely straight so his back-end is higher then his front end, but his head on that fucked up neck is curled looking up at me.
>>
Eyes glazed over and just starts stalking towards me like a cougar, hunting and prowling. That dull horrible sound just keeps echoing out, never stopping to breath. IтАЩm baking up. I grab the knife from my pocket in a frenzy and cut my hand.
Jesus. I canтАЩt sleep anymore from this. I looked everywhere in this fucking city for an apartment with no windows for this. My hand is dripping blood, gripping the knife. Dimitri stops and just stares at my dripping handтАжhis face contort and melts in down into the saddest, most desperate, most grieving expression IтАЩve ever seen. The eyes melt too, dripping down at the corners to raw sadness.
He lashes out, snatches my hand with his and starts desperately and pleadingly licking the blood from my fist. The whole while, its long thick tongue laps at my hand itтАЩs just looking at me, grieving for my bloodshed.
I was just frozen in fear, our eyes locked. I heard sirens coming. Dimitri stopped and stood up straight and started walking across the park in the nude. I laid out on the ground, holding the knife. Shaking. I think I passed out. I donтАЩt remember the police or an ambulance. My next thought was a blanket around my shoulders and stitches in my hand.
>>
I donтАЩt speak to Betty or Veronica anymore. I hate this city. I see them everywhere now, people with DimitriтАЩs eyes and his smiles. The derelicts who wander. I havenтАЩt seen the night sky all month. I only come out during the day. I canтАЩt bear the thought of seeing his face poke through the hedge at me again. I know heтАЩs after me. I miss Betty. I donтАЩt know what they saw or how much, but they canтАЩt bare the sight of me anymore.
All I have left is my obsession, which I fight with. Dimitri ruined my life, whatever he is. But I canтАЩt move onтАжI canтАЩt stand the thought of something out there, knowing and savoring my blood.
>>
buy a gun, carry it carry a knife, and carry an asp. you have to fight. you can't hide forever. i used to think i could hide but i realized its just impossible to hide forever. prepare yourself for action, and get back out into the world. good luck.
>>
What about his last name? Was it one of those '---nov' names?
>>
What city OP?
>>
File: 062808dimitri.jpg (87 KB, 420x623) Image search: [Google]
062808dimitri.jpg
87 KB, 420x623
>>16774771
It was probably this guy, he lives in my neighborhood and puts out this ridiculous neo-Nazi newsletter that makes /pol/ and /x/ look sane and rational.
>>
7/10 for originality

Good creepypasta, OP. I'd suggest posting up on the website so it can be archived
>>
Could you please describe his voice? It's kind of hard for me imagining things the other way. Anyway, 'Dimitri' reminds me of one of my friends (with a different name, though), due to the creepiness. Maybe excluding the near-ending parts (I'm sure that my friend won't try to walk the park naked while licking blood).
>>
>>16774812
Not op here, saved the html a few minutes ago.
>>
>>16774855
Neat
>>
>>16774841
OP here. It generally spoke in a monotone voice that was trying to sound enthused, but all of the time. Every day and every topic was the best ever. If "Dimitri" was thrown off or forced to talk about something he didn't know, he would start stuttering. His syllables would modulate in pitch really hard.

IDK, I think it "practiced" talking. It repeated phrases that it was comfortable with alot.
>>
>>16774771
It might have been? but I think it was an -enko, actually.
>>
Can I get pics of Betty and Veronica? They sound pretty hot
>>
>>16774798
where people in canada go when they feel ready to die.
>>
File: 1443162122622.jpg (83 KB, 461x403) Image search: [Google]
1443162122622.jpg
83 KB, 461x403
Shit nigga, that's some nice OC.

So, how old was he supposedly and how old did he look? How has Betty acted towards you since you bailed (maybe calls or texts you a lot)?
>>
>>16774903
Here you go
>>
>>16775077
Who are these two little cutie creatures?
>>
File: 1443563929311.jpg (133 KB, 453x700) Image search: [Google]
1443563929311.jpg
133 KB, 453x700
>>
>>16775095
I assume they are Betty and Veronica
> inb4 Captain Obvious
>>
File: IMG_20150929_190558.jpg (999 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150929_190558.jpg
999 KB, 1836x3264
>>16775032
It could pass for 23-26 years of age. Betty and I haven't spoken. The night everything happened, she came to me in the hospital and we couldn't really talk. They kept me under observation for about 24 hours because I was delirious. When I got back to my apartment, my landlord had a box of my stuff from her place (they knew eachother from when she was over alot). This is the letter she attached. This letter is the last I heard from her.
>>
>>16775127
Did you talk to Jughead about, Archie? Friends are important in dark times
>>
>>16775124
What are they aside from the obvious? A comic? Cartoon? Based on real life people?
>>
>>16775142
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betty_and_Veronica_(comic_book)
Not that hard to google it I guess.
>>
File: 85 Yeah. Youre a Douchebag.jpg (37 KB, 436x333) Image search: [Google]
85 Yeah. Youre a Douchebag.jpg
37 KB, 436x333
>>16775127
Ice cold, bruh. That IS her handwriting, right?

Can't help but think of this as Invasion of the Body Snatchers shit. Was he an older looking pic related?
>>
>>16775124
Never mind, I found them. They're mine.
>>
>>16775149
I can't blame her, but it still hurts alot. and yeah, I'm pretty sure it's hers. Lots of the same characteristics, but just like she was in a rush. Probably wrote it in the parking lot of my building.

It was uncannily similar an older pic related, but it would have its eyes bugged out smiling like it was its birthday. It looked like it would fit in better downtown around shitty clubs. You wouldn't even spot it there, but it always looked a little silly walking around.
>>
>>16774934
Don't say the east coast, I read this while looking outside of my apartment window and I'll literally pissed myself if you say the east coast.
>>
>>16775324
Piss*
>>
>>16775324
Sorry dude,

east coast

I really appreciate all the support and consideration here, /x/. It helps. Posting about this brings alot of clarity.
>>
>>16775358
Oh no...
Hrm?
If so which part.
Why does spoopy shit always have to happen in the east coast?
>>
>>16775358
Also I hope you are safe and that nothing bad happens to you, you seem like a really cool bro.
I'm sorry to hear about what happened with your lady friend.
>>
>>16775183
I wonder if she ditched Veronica too.

Is there native lore where you live relating to this kind of thing? You should check if you're not sure.
>>
>>16775183
Also, and I'm sure it's the first probability you thought of, did he seem like a drug user? Meth, crack, whatever the fuck is in bathsalts and plantfood, or whatever else that's strong and triggers crazy people...

It's a reach, because it would be obvious, but maybe?
>>
>>16775183
op sounds like u had a run in with a horny wendigo.

godspeed fellow canadian.
>>
>>16775524
Yeah, because a common side effect of meth is to grow your neck out 3 feet long and shed your skin like an animal.
>>
>>16775561
Fair enough.
>>
Did op died?
>>
>>16775616
Naw, not dead. Just busy. But I'm lurking. Browsing /x/ to keep my mind off of everything and maybe get some answers? IDK.

Also there was never any sign of drugs. He evidently smoked weed, but I've no idea if that effected him at all.

The primary native tribe around here is Mi'kmaq, and I guess they have Wendigo as an element of their mythology. I thought it might be something from the Ukraine, but I'm not really sure any more if it had a ukrainian accent or if its voice was just that fucked.
>>
>>16775661
Well as an east coaster you have successfully spooked me good sir, and I can only hope that you're trolling.
>>
Thanks for your story! Very very well written and kept me reading. Also very unsettling at times..
>>
>>16775661
>Mi'kmaq
You from Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, or Maine?
>>
>>16775661
Maybe it was a Chenoo/Winding

https://books.google.com/books?id=B-vVBAAAQBAJ&pg=PT21&lpg=PT21&dq=mi%27kmaq+wendigo&source=bl&ots=rsl3IFEJj9&sig=JyZckjkHU19b9lvYQuySQgB1UzQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CF0Q6AEwEmoVChMI6ObKnr6dyAIVxPaACh384QgH#v=onepage&q=mi'kmaq%20wendigo&f=false

Especially read pg. 24
>>
That was hilarious and entertaining, the last scene with the attempted rape was described really well and was very creepy.

Good luck.
>>
>>16775661
you write well.
If this is a real story, buy a gun, show your gf so she gets damp and takes you back.
or
Pack up all your shit and move to a different city. I'm sure it must be hard but so must be living your life hunted
>>
>>16775695
Nova Scotia, as it happens
>>
>>16775770
Hali or one of the counties?
>>
>>16775770
Shit, son. I should come over and help you hunt that fucker down, I'm literally 5 minutes away from the ferry.
>>
>>16775770
if it's around Glace Bay it would really explain a lot.
>>
dang imagine getting fucked by skinwalker dick
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-29-19-46-27.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-29-19-46-27.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
Found this from some children's book lol

/k/ to the rescue? Nice.
>>
>>16775792
I know it worked at the Highfield Apartment complex doing their maintenance. Dunno if it still does that.

Stay out of Burnside at night, dude. But that's a given regardless.
>>
>>16775819
That is literally a few streets away from me...
>>
>>16775358
Which province?

My name is Dimitri and I'm a creepy Ukrainian who lives in East coast Canada and I'd be pissed if you based that story off me.
>>
>>16775862
Nvm just read Nova Scotia, I'm from pei
>>
>>16775127

Did not like.

First of all, that is very clearly a man's writing, women don't write like that. You could have at least tried a little harder, or gotten your mom or sister to write the note if you were going to go through the effort of actually making something like that.

Also, assuming this is "based on a true story", you sound like a total fucking jackass. I have bad social anxiety problems and this literally could've been written about me in many ways and I'm not even foreign, I'm just awkward and shy to a SEVERE degree, my brain does not work like yours.

Buddy probably HATED you all cuz you're a bunch of stuck up little shits that made him feel horrible and unwelcome from the start over the dumbest shit possible.

The last bit seems like you tacked on a bit of a creepypasta you read to a completely different story. Very poorly done.

You have some growing up to do, my friend. or maybe just kill yourself, you disgusting waste of flesh.
>>
>>16775871
Wendigo detected.
>>
>>16775871
Yeah, because a common side effect of social anxiety is to grow your neck out 3 feet long and shed your skin like an animal.
>>
>>16775882
Lol
>>
>>16774639

I'm this anon
>>16775838
Thanks op, even if it's fake, I'm probably not going to sleep just from the mental images alone.
>>
>>16775819
Oh shit op it learned to type and is now hunting you on /x/
>>
can it be that the guy smuggled a shitton of crocodile (the drug) from ukraine to canada?
probably in candy bar wrappers
>>
>>16775871
Oh look everyone its captain opinion and his excrutiating, shitty, indepth break down thats try hard as fuck. no one cares faggot, go back to call of duty and your cheetos
>>
>>16775983
It's made with like paint thinner or some shit.
You could probably just make it here cheaper.
>>
>>16775862
You are creepy as fuck.
>>
>>16775989
>>16775983
Heroin is cheaper here anyway, people aren't as desperate
>>
>>16775871
tbh i'm grill and have shittier writing than that.
>>
>>16776002
Not only that, but the only reason it's a thing in the countries where it's a thing is because you can get codeine over the counter.
>>
>>16775989
Yeah, because a common side effect of paint thinner is to have your neck grow three feet long and shed your skin like an animal.
>>
>>16776075
Yeah because a common side affect of your neck growing three feet long and shedding your skin like an animal is social anxiety, using meth, and making krokodile out of paint thinner.
>>
hey dude what is good
sounds like you had a pretty bad experience
maybe you should stay inside a little bit more
that way you will be safer i bet
hope you do not bleed anymore /x
>>
>>16775871
Calm down, at least OP bothered to write something interesting to contribute to the board.

>>16776007
Eww.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>16775149
wasnt england 2006 the gayest fucking shit of all time?
>>
>>16778125
Shit, is that what that is?? Yeah it's, at the very least, on the Top 5 Gayest Times of All Time.
>>
The messed up neck makes me think of a Yokai. I guess it isn't impossible for yokai to leave Japan.
>>
That thing acts like a dog...
Licking plates clean, seems colorblind, would rather eat meat than veggies, doesn't mind being naked, and that bit at the end sold the deal for me.
>>
>>16778918
Kind of, but that doesent explain the crazy ass neck or skin.
>>
Roleplaying again are we? In real life none of this happen
>>
>>16779271
Wow, Columbo frequents /x/ too?
>>
maybe he contracted some weird strain of the g virus?
>>
I'm half-tempted to walk to Highfield and look for a red car with empty candy wrappers at the Highfield Apartment complex if the thread is open tomorrow.
It's 5:30 here so I imagine if he's real he'd be off work.
>>
>>16779742
bumbp
>>
File: 55b.gif (2 MB, 352x272) Image search: [Google]
55b.gif
2 MB, 352x272
>>16779742
That'd be cool, go for it. You should bring a knife or rape whistle or whatever you Canadians do for self defense.

Really though, be careful incase Dmitri is a retard-strength level crazy dude. Maybe take a couple photos and also swing by the coffee shop nearby?
>>
>>16779742
do it
>>
>>16779742
Maybe he is parked nearby a Starbucks coffee, I doubt a guy like that has a work.

Remember to take pictures.
>>
>>16780276
It's Canada, so it's probably a Timmie's if anything.
And there's about half a million of those things in any given town or city there.
>>
File: IgU4Yh.gif (914 KB, 499x269) Image search: [Google]
IgU4Yh.gif
914 KB, 499x269
bump
>>
File: 230430[1].jpg (39 KB, 446x366) Image search: [Google]
230430[1].jpg
39 KB, 446x366
>>16774639
You definitely have talent for pasta. A good eye for detail. The build up was good enough and kept my interest but you lost it at the end which was just so abrupt and absurd you might as well have just said "everybody get on the floor".

The ending of A Game of Flashlight pasta is my personal favorite. Gives me the chills just thinking about it right now.
>>
>>16782760
Post it please
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 648x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 648x484
Fun story, op, but you can just stop roleplaying and trying to pass it off as real now. That's just fucking pathetic and soiling the main story up. Just stop.
>>
>>16782913
You could have read the story, post some feedback and move on.

Nobody forced you to read the entire thread; and at least the banter keeps the thread bumped so that more people can read it.
>>
>>16774639
Niko Belic detected. Get back to work, yokel.
>>
File: 1437866951206.png (27 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
1437866951206.png
27 KB, 128x128
>>16774804
>"Lesbian and bisexual women will be treated as Honorary Heterosexual Males"

sign me the fuck up
>>
>>16779742
It's pissing down rain, now and for the next few hours so chances are I won't do it.
If I can get home and find a suitable enough jacket I'll go with my phone to take pictures if I see anything.
If op comes back and tells us what cofee place it is, and if he still hangs around, I'll do a stake out weather permitting.
>>
>>16783729
Stake out, weather permitting*
>>
>>16783729
OP is kill, obviously
>>
>>16776209
fuck.
>>
>>16779587
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 400x300
>>16774643
First thing I though of.
>>
Nice OC. I liked it up til Dimitri left. The story after that seemed to be trying too hard.
>>
>>16779742
Bump for this guy
>>
So the scout anon is kill, right?
>>
>>16774689
>HeтАЩs all fucked looking. HeтАЩs naked, but his shoulders have sloped almost into his torso and his neck is atleast three feet long. His orange skin is cracked and splitting into what looks like moist looking pink new skin. HeтАЩs gyrating his hips, dick rock hard and scrambling to pull off Veroncias pants with one gangly arm. SheтАЩs pinned face down to the ground with the other, her mouth full of dirt and grass. I just scream and run at him and throw myself at whatever Dimitri is.

Jesus Christ my sides holy shit
>>
>>16785620
Probably, but still bumping for him
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>16774639
Sounds like it was scary episode of archie's weird mysteries
>>
My power went out real quick while I read this spooped me good
>>
Could someone screen cap this story, I would but I'm only on mobile.
>>
>>16786617
I could be mistaken, but I don't remember any Archie's Weird Mysteries that had a gyrating dick that wasn't my own.
>>
>>16779932
>Whatever you Canadians do for self defense

I lost my shit.
>>
>>16786996
Seriously, though, what do they use for defense? Do they throw elk and moose heads at their attackers?
>>
>>16787527
We lay down maple syrup traps to get stuck in or we run into each other and get stuck in an infinite loop of apologizing to each other.
>>
>>16774639
Fun story

But did you have to call them Betty and Veronica?
>>
>>16785620
Not yet at least.

The rain has stopped for now, so I'll take a look once I drop my stuff off at home.
Like I said no promises since this is probably fake, but hey I'm not going to know if I don't look for myself.

If I don't give any feedback in a few hours I've been raped and murdered by a Ukrainian wendigo.
>>
>>16787849
Good luck, based anon
>>
>>16787897
Alright, I walked past and saw a few red cars, but none particularly beat up.
I wish op was here to say what kind of car it is.
I might take a closer look though to see if there's garbage or anything inside.
>>
>>16774934
Hah, Nova Scotia... Great. Halifax? Sounds like we need to hire a witcher. I'm Dartmouth btw.
>>
>>16788269
Nope, op said the thing worked in Highfield.
>>
>>16786963
Do you guys want me to add the letter?

Otherwise I'm done.
>>
>>16788291
Sure.
>>
Must have been a news article on the attempted rape and assault. Sauce anyone? I'm searching now.
>>
What was the exact date the incident took place OP?
I live close to Highfield and want to know if I should be protecting myself better.
>>
>>16788338
Why so many Dartmouth bros on /x/?
>>
>>16788343
we're all weird af tbh fam
>>
>>16788301
Alright.
http://imgur.com/QI7aNVK

My internet is very shitty, so it is easier for me to upload it here rather than in 4chan. I ask some kind anon to please save the image and repost it ITT.

If someone wants other posts to be added, just let me now.
>>
File: dmitri.jpg (993 KB, 1358x4201) Image search: [Google]
dmitri.jpg
993 KB, 1358x4201
>>16788413
i got you fam.
>>
so, is OP actually kill? what about scout anon?
>>
>>16788459
Scout was here a couple of minutes ago.
OP is kill
>>
>>16788454
Thanks tbh.

>>16788459
Who knows.
The story is probably fake, but even I would have gone to look for him if I lived nearby. I love to do /x/ trips.
>>
>>16788413
>http://imgur.com/QI7aNVK
>Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn.
>Let's split up, gang. If you're looking for an image, it's probably been deleted or may not have existed at all.

>If you are looking for groovy images, visit our gallery!
>>
>>16788489
Maybe Dimitri deleted the image, or maybe this is all just a dream, a very bad dream.

(An anon already posted the image, so I deleted the link)
>>
>>16788468
same man, i love this shit. cant ever investigate though because i live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, besides the music school here being somewhat well known, so nothing ever happens around here.
>>
>>16788468
Scout anon here, noting suspicious from cars.
But if op can back up the stalking claims with a location of the coffee place, I'm free all night anyways so I'll do some investamagating.
I wish I had a gun though, like I said earlier it's probably fake, but walking around here at night is dangerous in general even without ukranian-rape-wendigos.
>>
>>16788548
i wish you luck man, i believe inn this stuff, this story still could be fake course, but dont get mugged over it man.
>>
>>16788548
Hey, scout, are you kill yet? Hope not... Stay safe!
>>
>>16776209
>hey
>sounds
>maybe
>that
>hope

WHAT COULD IT MEAN
>>
>>16789101
Scout is kill
>>
>>16774643
>polos and weird jeans and brightly coloured sneakers.
>slav
>not wearing a tracksuit and Adidas
what little credibility you had just went out the window
that being said, good pasta, except for the breaking up with your girlfriend part.
>>
>>16791823
He reminded me of a messed up Ken doll.
>>
>>16791684
scout is for sure kill, as is OP. anyone else gonna investigate? maybe bring someone with you.
>>
>>16792757
Fuck you, Dimitri!!!
>>
>>16774639
Yo dude, weird shit but I knew a kid named demetri in middle school and he looked exactly like that. Well, he was pretty fat in middle school. He wasn't THAT weird and now he's gay and posts a lot on Facebook
>>
>>16792912
the fuck are you talking about? im just saying that anyone else in that area should not go looking alone.
>>
>>16793114
Yeah, sure, Dimitri... You want someone to go after you so you can kill and rape them too, but I'm on to your evil plot
>>
File: tumblr_n4eb70kSKu1sd39dco1_400.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4eb70kSKu1sd39dco1_400.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>16793145
okay, faggot.
>>
>>16775127
this is bad american male handwriting
>>
>>16793246
Op is a Canadian.
>>
Where is scoutanon?
Does he stil have his skin?
>>
>>16793357
Scout anon reporting in, still has her skin and is currently waiting for op to return so I can get more info.
I might check back today in case they weren't working yesterday.
I'd like for op to give me some kind of idea on how to find them, also If anyone has any ideas on what to do with the little information we have.
>>
>>16793437
well, it sounds like some kind of skin walker, but not in any form ive ever heard of. the amount of loose skin and behavior towards meat sounds like a skin walker though.
>>
>>16793437
i would also assume that OP isnt gonna check back anytime soon. since its been 2 days.
>>
>>16793746
I know.
Someone mentioned a wendigo because the mi'kmaq legends would match the location, but it doesn't sound like anything from the legends.
I'm considering going in if the thread is still alive tomorrow and actually going into the workplace and asking if a dimitri works/ed there but I'd need a cover story.
Maybe like "I have to drop a letter off could you give it to him" or something.
But at the same time that sounds risky.
>>
>>16793806
(if the thread is still alive tomorrow) *
>>
>>16793815
We've kept it alive for 3 days, what's one more?
>>
>>16793806
they cant really do anything to be honest, so that light cover story should be fine. lets hope its still here, hell maybe OP will magically show up. best of luck scout anon.
>>
>>16793841
It will be here, I bump it when I see it reaches page 5 or so, just for scout-anons follow up to reach us
>>
File: e8c52981.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
e8c52981.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>16793806
Godspeed, scout anon!
>>
>>16793853
ive been keeping an eye on it myself. id hate to lose this thread without some kind of result.
>>
File: 1443905683673-525470958.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1443905683673-525470958.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>16793806
Letter written, I'll find and envelope and drop it off tomorrow.

A better option would be to write a time and place meet up and someone could watch from afar.
But like fuck would I do that without backup or a weapon.
>>
File: cthulhu-office-space.jpg (248 KB, 640x435) Image search: [Google]
cthulhu-office-space.jpg
248 KB, 640x435
>>16793896

>be eldritch monstrosity
>survive through unknown ages
>born into the world from the chaotic sludge of the days before time was known
>prey upon, rape and consume countless humans throughout the eons
>become intoxicated on their blood
>be going into work
>justanotherdaypretendingtobeahuman.png
>"hey, Dimitri, we have a letter for you"
>for me? the horrible eldritch beast?
>open it up with my eldritch hands
>look upon the paper with my eldritch eyes
>it just says 'Shiggy Diggy.'
>mfw
>>
>>16793955
Read the first few lines in the ancestors voice. That game is the shit man
>>
File: 1443675954775.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1443675954775.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>16793955
kekeke
>>
Cool story, OP
>>
>>16793955
Top kek.
>>
>>16776209
Winner.
>>
>>16774639

Tell Dimitri to find me.
>>
TL;DR not sure if skinwalker or just guido.
>>
>>16795182
Found you
>>
>>16775871
Fuck off back to tumblr
>>
>>16793955
Oh god, my sides
>>
File: caf.gif (2 MB, 273x275) Image search: [Google]
caf.gif
2 MB, 273x275
shiggy diggy
>>
>>16793896
Wish I could be there, but the Atlantic is between us
>>
>>16795713

In person.
>>
>>16796887
Right here
>>
>>16796986

I'm still waiting.
>>
>>16796994
And we are all waiting for scout anon to report on his letter to Dimitri
>>
>>16774639
Great story, OP. Thanks.
>>
>>16793896
Scouting for scout
>>
File: killme.png (46 KB, 140x143) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
46 KB, 140x143
>>16774804
>LESBIANS and BISEXUAL WOMEN may attend, and will be treated as "HONOURARY HETEROSEXUAL MALES".
well at least he's inclusive
>>
File: 1443925123479.png (31 KB, 352x335) Image search: [Google]
1443925123479.png
31 KB, 352x335
>>16797542
I wonder how many guys at those meetings spend the whole time trying to convert them to dick only.
>>
File: poosta.png (337 KB, 890x3209) Image search: [Google]
poosta.png
337 KB, 890x3209
>>16782834
1000 hrs in ms paint
>>
bumping for scout anon. hope they made it back alive.
>>
>>16797628
Me too
>>
>>16774771
>>16774798
>>16774736

>being this fucking dumb

Also, nice story OP. Actually gave me chills.
>>
>>16797950
Bump
>>
>>16776341
idk why but a girl's ugly handwriting is a dealbreaker to me
>>
>>16779227
you know that joke when a snake, a giraffe and a dog has a threesome?
well, me neither, but the punchline must be dimitri
>>
>>16788499
Yeah, because a common side effect of dreaming is to have your neck grow three feet long and shed your skin like an animal.
>>
>>16775561
Skinwalker :3
>>
>>16776007
Me too
>>
>>16800211
I love you Anon
>>
>>16779630
Leon will know how to handle this.
>>
>>16800240
Nohomo
>>
>>16775105
ok op, all you have to do is make dmitri copy your weak-ass bone throw attack and kick him in the dick with all your might
>>
>>16775871
You must be a blast at parties, friend.

OP your ending is shit tho, you can't just tack on an ending like that. I enjoyed your dog-man creature though, especially that high strangeness where he apologetically tried to lick your wounded hand. Definitely unexpected after he tried to rape the girl. Kudos.
>>
>>16801445
Weirder things have happened
>>
Scout anon is kill
>>
>>16782760
I had to reread this 3 times, and only just now I see it "A Game of Flashlight," rather than "Fleshlight"
>>
Well shit
My names Dimitri and im originally from ukraine
>>
>>16802289
Are you a skin Walker?
>>
>>16802289

but who was phone?
>>
>>16802327
ofc
>>
Scoutanon is most likely kill. OP is for sure kill. welp boys, we are done here.
>>
>>16802538
I can't accept that. Scout anon is cool and not a faggot, he must be alive
>>
>>16802571
Isn't scout anon a femanon?
>>
>>16800526
Yeshomo
>>
>>16774639
Ukrainian here.

Did he every say anything in the language? Lots of weird folklore I've heard from my parents and grandparents.
>>
gl hf
>>
>>16804261
Just spoke to my parents and they know someone who I used to work with who apparently knows a lot of Ukrainian folklore; going to try and see if I can talk to him; that shit be a bit spoopy.

Sounds kind of like a Vampir(e) since Eastern Slavic shit is different than the traditional Vlad the Impaler stuff.
>>
Bump for thread life
>>
Oh well, this was fun, /x/, even if it was just for kurking. The story was pretty decent, and I hope that we all share it on creepypasta threads every now and then.

If you ever read this, scout-anon; it would be nice if you reported back, even if it is just to tell us that you got scared/bored and decided not to go scouting, unless you are kill for real that is.

>>16803918
Yes
>>
File: oh wow.gif (651 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
oh wow.gif
651 KB, 500x422
>>16775871
>>
>>16804675
Yeah, it was pretty cool. We've kept it for a week for scout anon.
Hope they are okay.
>>
Do you guys actually believe this story?
>>
>>16805810
Maybe.
>>
>>16775871
You're projecting your issues hard
>>
>>16805810
Sure. Weirder shit has happened
>>
Dimitri is kill
Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.