[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dear /x/ beings that consider themselves "fallen angels"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1428286908128.jpg (475 KB, 1024x1241) Image search: [Google]
1428286908128.jpg
475 KB, 1024x1241
dear /x/
beings that consider themselves "fallen angels" have "possessed" me.
>btw, possession is owning something, and in this case, someone.
i know who my tormentors are by name, and i can't get them to leave me alone. they've invaded my personal space and keep saying things like "i'm perfect for him" "i'd kill for him" "i'd die for him" but i realize they are all basically braindead tulpas showing regret and ignorance over the fact that "carpe diem" is not retroactive.
how do i make these higher-powers go away? they do not give me any time to be alone, and if i say something like, "okay, i'll join you, i'll do what you say if this finally stops," but when i do, they don't stop.
i've tried destroying all forms of communication between them and myself but they persist relentlessly. basically i want to know, how in hell do i make these demonic tulpas stop tormenting me?
tl;dr how to get rid of jealous, regretful, spiteful, possessive beings?
>>
delete your twitter maaaybe?

move house without tellling anyone?
>>
>>17460765
i did that a year ago... and i don't have the money to move.
and i remade a twitter account the other day, with a different name although similar enough to be identifiable, basically flooding my most problematic possessor with messages saying to leave me alone.

i've tried a lot of methods but they simply won't turn away so that i may rest.... they're too foolish to not know that "carpe diem" is not retroactive and too spiteful amongst all of their companions to leave me to myself...
>>
Dear /x/
by ex-boyfriend just got out of prison and is stalking me.
I totally know his name and already have a restraining order, but he keeps following me. I don't want him to have to go to back to jail because I still have feelings for him, especially when he says things like he'd die for me.
How do I get him to leave me alone? I know its probably a bad idea, but I tell him I still have some feelings for him,just not love, because he scares me. This just makes him stalk me more.
I've tried blocking his number but he persists relentlessly, basically i want to know, how in hell do I get him to stop tormenting me?
>>
>>17460785
no need to mock a serious dilemma...

is there anything for real, like some verbal or written incantation i can use to make them stop messing with me and leave me alone once and for all?

although actually i have some relevant feelings from what >>17460785 posted. i do have feelings for my possessors but i'm not sure if it's stockholm syndrome, lust, love -- because i also have a lot of hate towards them.... it's just i'm not very good at hating -- i mean, i'm not a skilled hater...
>>
>>17460757
is this over social media or actually spiritual
>>
>>17460877
i guess social media had a big part in it but it is actually now incredibly spiritual.

i'm really just looking for how to make it stop... i feel if i can make it stop, then i can gain my energy and sense of self back, and then make a real friend or two or three, and then maybe at that point i would hope i'd become capable again for being a real lover to somebody.

it sucks because i'm on step 1 and they're all arguing about the last step and it just keeps me stuck in place trying to get to step 1 so i can get to step 2 etc.
>>
looking-for-real-help-bump

no incantations or anything like that? i'm at a loss... from their theft.........
>>
>>17460757
bro, its called schizophrenia, you have the same symptoms
>>
>>17461036
some archetypal labels are extraordinarily outdated and/or misunderstood.
>>
>>17460757
I just pray, and turn the other cheek.
I have Young Thug following me around for some reason... it's pretty annoying.
No clue how he knows me.
>>
Claim the authority of Jesus Christ anon
>>
>>17461058
no retard, you literal experience what almost every schizo experiences, voices/influences/messages who keep saying stuff and harass you
>>
Whenever I read or hear things like this, it makes me think that there's a certain level of arrogance necessary to take hallucinations seriously. You have to believe that you are such a special person that the world and all the laws of nature have changed themselves, and that those changes revolve around you.

If I hear an explosion and nobody else reacts, it's much easier to assume that I'm hallucinating, rather than to assume that everyone else is just "blind to it" or some such BS. People who truly believed that they were so damned special that they had actually made contact with God, or aliens, demon tulpas or the Universe. That they were a super-special messenger, and if somebody tells them they're crazy, that person is either a.) part of the conspiracy or b.) being controlled by those involved in the conspiracy.

I feel the same way about people who are super paranoid. Like, the FBI is not watching your house. Why would they be? Why would they waste the time? If I legitimately saw someone lurking around my house at all hours, I'd think they were casing the place to rob it. Or that one of my neighbors was cheating on their spouse, and this was the boyfriend waiting for hubby to go to work. I wouldn't think they were the CIA.
>>
i see the world is filled with nincompoops.
"the blind lead the blind because the blind don't know they're blind"
i hate fat shamers
i hate deliberate liars
i hate people who are so crass against progression to the point where they stifle and rupture creativity and passion and love and will and potential and desire.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.