[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghosts and Hauntings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: FB_IMG_1457573251197.jpg (29 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457573251197.jpg
29 KB, 720x400
I think my home may be haunted or some shit.

>do you have any stories?
>>
File: uz.jpg (59 KB, 596x258) Image search: [Google]
uz.jpg
59 KB, 596x258
>>17455319

Why do you say this?
>>
>>17455332

>recently been having lots of nightmares

>strange noises in the night

>been home alone and been tapped on the shoulder by something unexplainable

>recently home alone again and felt something charging from behind trying to knock me down.
>>
>>17455340
>recently been having lots of nightmares
Be careful what you eat before bed. We had a guy on /x/ awhile ago that loved nightmares and he said he'd often eat specific food to induce the worst possible scenarios for himself.

>strange noises in the night
Like what? Do you live in a rural area? Is the house creaking? Wild animals? What?

>been home alone and been tapped on the shoulder by something unexplainable
Very likely imagination. The best way to disprove this would be to try to find a pattern when it occurs and then try to "force" the phenomenon to occur.

>recently home alone again and felt something charging from behind trying to knock me down.
Did something physically strike you? It could be a muscle-spasm, but you'd have to go into more detail.
>>
>>17455319
You're haunted by six teenagers with an attitude in colorful suits.
>>
>>17455356

Are several of said teenagers wearing suits that stereotype their ethnicity?
>>
>>17455359
And they have an autistic little robot for a brother, and their dad is a giant floating head in a tube.
>>
>>17455363

If only they got vague connections to dinosaurs too, I would be sold.
>>
>>17455382
And a catchy theme song with a sweet merchandising deal?
>>
>>17455347
For some reason hot links give me the worst nightmares. I can handle spicy and hot foods easy, love them actually but for some reason hotlinks upset my stomach so much during my sleep I have nightmares
>>
>>17455386

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pQYtmb-f0w

This is now a Power Rangers thread.
>>
>>17455388

If you see him on /x/, you should tell him that. I know he did all kinds of crazy research as to what variables gave the most fucked up nightmares.

What a weird thrill.
>>
>>17455347
>Very likely imagination. The best way to disprove this would be to try to find a pattern when it occurs and then try to "force" the phenomenon to occur.

Indeed, OP. Experiments with repeatable results would come in quite handy.

>>17455363

And their terrible little brother was the voice of Zim on top of everything else.

>>17455392

I like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wBid6HlGL8
>>
>be me 12 yo
>home alone
>hear walking upstairs
>spooped out
>hear walking in romm next to me
>phone rings
>really spooked out
>silence
>parents come back
>same night i hear footsteps in my room
>scream for my mom
>no one there
>sleep in my moms bed for rest of night
>next night hear people cutting something like wood
>call mom again
>cutting sound stops
>mom goes back to her bed
>fall asleep and have a dream about a ghost that lives in my house
>nothing else happens again
>>
>>17455427
>fall asleep and have a dream about a ghost that lives in my house

I can see a living ghost making sense in dream logic.
>>
>>17455443

What else would he be? He can't be a living in someone's house and dead at the same time, dummy!
>>
>>17455347
>We had a guy on /x/ awhile ago that loved nightmares and he said he'd often eat specific food to induce the worst possible scenarios for himself.

I should do that. I miss my tornado dreams. They were fun. It got to the point where I'd develope a strategy like a game. I know it means I'm in turmoil and chaos but so what? ...At least I had cool dreams! Now I have nothing. No dreams. Just wake up to mudane life.
>>
>>17455480

Could be squatting
>>
>>17455491

You sound a lot like him. Too bad he didn't tripfag or anything.

He was seriously committed to the concept though. To the point where he'd eat raw extracts and such to at pre-determined times before bed and keep several journals worth of research on the topic.

He always babbled on about how there was nothing scarier than what your own mind could show you and experiencing it was like the ultimate horror movie.
>>
>>17455495

I don't suppose there's something we could eat at a particular time to get him to come back and update us, just because?
>>
>>17455501

Heh, perhaps performing a possum-based ritual on July 19th while eating barely-salted peanuts would bring him back to /x/.

Just have to keep your eyes peeled, I guess?
>>
File: pfagain.jpg (43 KB, 326x392) Image search: [Google]
pfagain.jpg
43 KB, 326x392
>>17455506

I don't know if I care enough to bother with insufficiently salted peanuts. Might as well get back to work with a good old fashioned, conspicuously absent, unhelpfully vague OP.
>>
>>17455516

Because there's so few of those on /x/.

So how about you? Anything paranormal happen to you lately? See any good horror movies? Read any good creepy pasta?

Anything fun?
>>
File: THTheft.jpg (69 KB, 751x381) Image search: [Google]
THTheft.jpg
69 KB, 751x381
>>17455519

Not really lately, but there was a period of time when many strange things seemed to happen pretty regularly. The only "paranormal" things were a very, very strange sound, some months of shadowy somethings darting around my old apartment, witnessed by several people, a couple other small things, many synchronicities, stories other people have told me, and one particularly unique altered state of consciousness. I wish I liked more horror movies than I do, and am not up to date. And you, fellow stranger?
>>
>>17455532

Oh not much. The closest I've come to the paranormal was in my old house where there was constant running around at night.

And I mean constant too, as in something that RAN around the top-floor while we slept downstairs. My mother investigated the property and found out that an old general and his wife had lived there.

When the general died, his wife snapped and started dancing naked on the top floor, and we concluded that's probably what we were hearing. Her dancing upstairs.

Anyway, it was nice meeting you in this otherwise bland shithole Anon.
>>
>>17455533

Was it just sounds & no sights? I only heard the one (maybe two) weird noise, but there is a bit of a story to it.

>Anyway, it was nice meeting you in this otherwise bland shithole Anon.

Likewise, fellow whoever. I was hoping this place wasn't completely done for
>>
File: 1455739384402.gif (1 MB, 360x198) Image search: [Google]
1455739384402.gif
1 MB, 360x198
>phone lights up when it detects a face
>whenever I leave it in one certain place in my home it continuously flashes on
>it only does this in that place
>mfw no one else is around
>mfw spoopy as hell
>>
>>17455584
>.gif
>nope
>>
>>17455589

The gif is just a good, old fashioned chair-throw.

>>17455584

Could the phone be the problem?
>>
>>17455584
Do you live in the UK? If so, is the light on? Phones are usually made for america, and their camera is 60hz, but in the UK, lights frequency waves are set at 50hz. Maybe it detects it as something moving?
>>
File: image.png (139 KB, 2560x1468) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139 KB, 2560x1468
>>17455601
Picture for reference
>>
>>17455319
Don't worry anon, ghosts aren't real. Your house isn't haunted.
>>
>>17455603

You've got a solid point
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.